**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

It's quite refreshing watching some different adverts for a change...don't like those Uber ones though :angry:

There's a few nippy ones. Wonder how much Brett Favre makes, he advertises just about everything!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

I'm sure Sky did have a 24/7 channel in SB week a couple of years back when Seahawks were in it. Showed all the press conferences etc and then when nothing was happening it was episodes of A Football Life, America's Game etc.

Heading to Whistle Stop Barber Shop for the game on Sunday night. 7 of us I think.

luckyBatistuta

There's a few nippy ones. Wonder how much Brett Favre makes, he advertises just about everything!

Von Miller doing Old Spice :lol: thought that horrendous stuff was finished. Who the hell buys it?

luckyBatistuta

Well that's the Super Bowl fekd. I think I'll cash out my winnings on the Falcons now. Kyle Shanahans Super Bowl playbook went missing along with his backpack. I hope Bill enjoyed the read. :gossip:

alwaysthereinspirit

Well that's the Super Bowl fekd. I think I'll cash out my winnings on the Falcons now. Kyle Shanahans Super Bowl playbook went missing along with his backpack. I hope Bill enjoyed the read. :gossip:

We're going to need a new "gate" title for this one. Spy gate and deflate gate have already been used.

luckyBatistuta

We're going to need a new "gate" title for this one. Spy gate and deflate gate have already been used.

30 minutes is a long time, more than enough time to photocopy them.

Nucky Thompson

Heading to Whistle Stop Barber Shop for the game on Sunday night. 7 of us I think.

Is that the one the Edinburgh Wolves are organising?

Was in there for food last week, very nice

alwaysthereinspirit

30 minutes is a long time, more than enough time to photocopy them.

Copy-gate it is then. Hopefully we don't make it so obvious when we pick Ryan off 5 times. :)

Sexton Hardcastle

Good for those going to London next year that Fitz is staying for another year. Seems to be a lot of chat about Palmer moving on though.

Five tickets ordered for the Saints v Dolphins.

Ticketmaster was an utter shambles as usual though.

6 of us going down as well! Looking forward to it.

Five tickets ordered for the Saints v Dolphins.

Ticketmaster was an utter shambles as usual though.

8 of us going. Best seats we could get for upper tier was in the corner. Usually get around the halfway line but the 8 together must have made that impossible.

8 of us going. Best seats we could get for upper tier was in the corner. Usually get around the halfway line but the 8 together must have made that impossible.

We're in 522, sideline side of the corner.

luckyBatistuta

Nope, opted to rewatch the Hearts game from last night, like a FOOL! What was she wearing? Glasses or none?

No glasses :sad: but a short skin tight green Lycra type dress. My wife reckoned that she didn't have a bra on either because of the type of dress. She looked fab mate, better than usual, which is difficult.

We're in 522, sideline side of the corner.

Almost opposite us. 545 we are in. Got the stand I wanted at least with that being the side of the tailgate stuff.

Almost opposite us. 545 we are in. Got the stand I wanted at least with that being the side of the tailgate stuff.

I can't remember what side of the ground we're at or were at before. We'll be the ones on Wembley Way with the carry out from Lidl :lol:

I can't remember what side of the ground we're at or were at before. We'll be the ones on Wembley Way with the carry out from Lidl :lol:

I'll definitely be getting a carry out from Sainsbury's once it starts to get busy this year. We've been first in scene the last couple of years and the queues at the bars just seem to go from quiet to rammed. Then Sainsbury's is queued out the door and round the corner!

I'll definitely be getting a carry out from Sainsbury's once it starts to get busy this year. We've been first in scene the last couple of years and the queues at the bars just seem to go from quiet to rammed. Then Sainsbury's is queued out the door and round the corner!

We're the same. 2 years ago was our first year so didn't know what to expect. We bought a carry out from the Lidl about half way up Olympic Way. We didn't get passed security at first with it but once it got busy we got by them no bother at all.

I'll give you a shout near the time, be good to share a 80p Lidl beer with a fellow Jambo outside Wembley :lol:

We're the same. 2 years ago was our first year so didn't know what to expect. We bought a carry out from the Lidl about half way up Olympic Way. We didn't get passed security at first with it but once it got busy we got by them no bother at all.

I'll give you a shout near the time, be good to share a 80p Lidl beer with a fellow Jambo outside Wembley :lol:

As long as you're cheering on the Fins!

As long as you're cheering on the Fins!

I'm just hoping for a high scoring game. We've got a Fin and a Saint in our group so not like I can deliberately side with the guys who's team it is!

No glasses :sad: but a short skin tight green Lycra type dress. My wife reckoned that she didn't have a bra on either because of the type of dress. She looked fab mate, better than usual, which is difficult.

Seen the dress earlier, yowza! Looking good again today in that wee black number. Going out though so going to miss her field goal attempts.

luckyBatistuta

Seen the dress earlier, yowza! Looking good again today in that wee black number. Going out though so going to miss her field goal attempts.

Not got it on,forgot about her field goal. Turning it on now,a wee black number...sounds good.

cheers bud.

Nucky Thompson

I got the Falcons, tenner at 20-1 at the start of the season. Hills offering me ?79.87 to cash out. I think I'll let it ride.

Let's go Falcons

I'm a pretty casual fan but will be watching tonight and probably stick ?20 or so on for a bit of additional interest... Any top tips on bets or just all on the Falcons?

I'm a pretty casual fan but will be watching tonight and probably stick ?20 or so on for a bit of additional interest... Any top tips on bets or just all on the Falcons?

Any time TD scorer is my go to NFL bet.

Ryan 300+ yards, 2+ TD passes and the dirty birds to win. 6/1 with Coral.

alwaysthereinspirit

4 hours. Let's go Pats.

Brady to play one of his "GOAT" type games.

Think there will be a Patriot offensive player not normally involved much who will have a big say.

4 hours. Let's go Pats.

Brady to play one of his "GOAT" type games.

Think there will be a Patriot offensive player not normally involved much who will have a big say.

White or Hogan anytime TD scorers.

alwaysthereinspirit

White or Hogan anytime TD scorers.

I mentioned White on Friday at work. Pats always have a player in play off games who appears to come from nowhere.

Amendola isn't another one who has had a quiet season by past standards.

luckyBatistuta

Tevin Coleman @70/1 first and Atlanta 7-12

3rd Quarter - Highest scoring quarter @9/2

Tevin Coleman - MVP @50/1

I know that the MVP will most probably be Brady or Ryan, but worth a couple of quid at those odds for a bit fun.

I like to chuck loads of bets on the Super Bowl, would you take any of these...

4/1 Freeney to record a sack???

Austin Hooper to catch Atlanta's first pass @16/1???

Malcolm Mitchell to catch Patriot's first pass @10/1???

luckyBatistuta

Bennett 1st TD @ 12/1. Got 5 other bets on, including what colour Lady Gaga's hair will be during her first song

Lady Gaga's hair colour :rofl: ...hiya Colin Hendry.

Lady Gaga's hair colour :rofl: ...hiya Colin Hendry.

Pats to win, Brady MVP, under 58 total points, Lady Gaga's hair not to be blonde (first song) and to mention Donald Trump - 20/1

?2 of my finest.

Pats to win, Brady MVP, under 58 total points, Lady Gaga's hair not to be blonde (first song) and to mention Donald Trump - 20/1

?2 of my finest.

She was on the field an hour ago- blonde hair. Obviously still a while to halftime...

Absolute nap that the Donald gets a mention.

She was on the field an hour ago- blonde hair. Obviously still a while to halftime...

Absolute nap that the Donald gets a mention.

Hoping she sports some sort of wig. Just wanted a random bet. Also went with :

Pats win, coin toss result tails, blue Gatorade shower, under 58.5 points and Tom Brady MVP - 18/1. 2 quid on that too.

luckyBatistuta

Hoping she sports some sort of wig. Just wanted a random bet. Also went with :

Pats win, coin toss result tails, blue Gatorade shower, under 58.5 points and Tom Brady MVP - 18/1. 2 quid on that too.

I'm going to have to empty this bet365. They won't let you combine most bets into an accumulator.

I'm going to have to empty this bet365. They won't let you combine most bets into an accumulator.

SkyBet have RequestABet where you can pick your own bet and they'll price it for you, or you can back other people's bets. Normally use betvic for football and SkyBet for nfl.

luckyBatistuta

Bet365 are horrendous for NFL

They're rubbish for other stuff too. I asked them why they don't offer prices for the first player to be booked in football. They told me on the phone that they would sort it...still nothing.

luckyBatistuta

SkyBet have RequestABet where you can pick your own bet and they'll price it for you, or you can back other people's bets. Normally use betvic for football and SkyBet for nfl.

That SkyBet sounds right up my street. Will have a look at it :thumbsup: