**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

It did look bad. Almost lasered straight to the Patriot guy. However, on replay, looks like it went to exactly where Fiedorowicz should have been - he just looked slow getting there.

That said, there were the usual dreadful throws. The one to Fuller was a great pass, though. Fuller couldn't have asked for one better to catch. But he didn't manage it, somehow.

I was reading earlier that Fuller is very prone to a dose of the drops and that last night come as no surprise to those who watched him in college.

• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

I was reading earlier that Fuller is very prone to a dose of the drops and that last night come as no surprise to those who watched him in college.

Having watched him each week for the Texans, I wasn't surprised either! Of course, you are correct - he came with that reputation when drafted.

Sexton Hardcastle

Hope Rodgers turns it on again and sees them past Dallas. Would be such a good game vs Falcons.

Should be another big day for Bell with that weather in Kansas. Hope they make it through also as they would run NE close.

Yeah, the playoffs have been seriously lacking in drama so far. Expect the NFL to change a few rules etc. to change that asap.

Placid Casual

What's that we were saying?

Aye, long way to go here. Drama to come I think! Looking forward to Steelers-Chiefs too.

Edited by Placid Casual

Aye, long way to go here. Drama to come I think! Looking forward to Steelers-Chiefs too.

I'll be lights out as soon as this one finishes.

If that's in any sense legit, please explain. Game had almost everything.

You misunderstand Sexton. I'm saying that I didn't say it was boring, I had said it was a letdown.

You misunderstand Sexton. I'm saying that I didn't say it was boring, I had said it was a letdown.

The lesson learned is never judge an NFL game on the first Q!