• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

alwaysthereinspirit

I mentioned White on Friday at work. Pats always have a player in play off games who appears to come from nowhere.

Amendola isn't another one who has had a quiet season by past standards.

Oh yeah, another parade to plan for.

Greatest come back ever.  Best Coach ever.  Best QB ever.  You can't dispute that.  Can't even stop the guy/team after banning him for 4 games for a bullshit charge.

alwaysthereinspirit

Greatest come back ever.  Best Coach ever.  Best QB ever.  You can't dispute that.  Can't even stop the guy/team after banning him for 4 games for a bullshit charge.

Kraft showing his class again as the loser Goodell walks off the stage. What an embarrassment to all the other owners. Needs to be fired.

Got a btts coupon up today so stuck ?50 in Cameroon and the Falcons double, looking pretty good at the moment

Unbelievable game! Delighted to say I cashed out for ?230. Thank ****

Wow redefined hibsing it.

As a Saints fan I didn't want Atlanta near it but it couldn't have gone any better!

What drama though. Unbelievable really and I'm already itching for next season.

luckyBatistuta

:( i bloody knew this would happen!

This games never over, that's why we all love it so much.

Don't say I never told ya

Sensational end to that game last night. Delighted I stayed up. Birthday today as well so will be tired but it was worth it. That catch from Edelman was unbelievable.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Atlanta only had to run it 3 times from the 20ish yrd line near the end of regulation, then kick the FG to seal it...but completely Hibsed it. Atlanta fans must be suicidal.

Edited by Louis Litt

Atlanta only had to run it 3 times from the 20ish yrd line near the end of regulation, then kick the FG to seal it...but completely Hibsed it. Atlanta fans must be suicidal.

Yep staggering, to throw it once was bad enough but to then try it again... Run it on 3rd down and try get some yards back to help out your kicker.

Sexton Hardcastle

Freeman first td and had him over his rushing yards so made it a profitable night.

Cracking game and sport. Shame got to wait several months for some more. Time to get caught up in the draft.

Placid Casual

Just watched the full game after recording it last night.

I can't believe it. I dislike the Patriots so much that I couldn't enjoy it at all!

Atlanta, f**kin' hell...

873c93020b.png

Yep staggering, to throw it once was bad enough but to then try it again... Run it on 3rd down and try get some yards back to help out your kicker.

Yeah, I get that being aggressive is the Falcons MO, but there's a time and a place, especially when your running game is that good and you're within touching distance of the biggest prize in the game. Wonder if the 49ers are having 2nd thoughts about Shanahan!

luckyBatistuta

Freeman first td and had him over his rushing yards so made it a profitable night.

Cracking game and sport. Shame got to wait several months for some more. Time to get caught up in the draft.

You mean you don't watch the combine, tut,tut

Nucky Thompson

The Edinburgh Wolves season starts in April, just been promoted to BAFA Premier North. Decent standard for your fix of American football

luckyBatistuta

The Edinburgh Wolves season starts in April, just been promoted to BAFA Premier North. Decent standard for your fix of American football

When do they normally play?

Had Amendola (sp) anytime TD at 4/1 as my bet saver so made a balling ?2 profit on my punts :rofl:

I'm pretty neutral but was definitely rooting for Atlanta there so disappointed to see them Hibs it so badly. Incredible game though and could somehow tell when the patriots levelled it up they would go on to win it.

alwaysthereinspirit

The Brady one is stolen from the old 5-1 thread. The others are new this morning. My wife was at Modells last night at midnight buying up all the Super Bowl winners stuff. Hundreds of fans cleared out the store in an hour.

willie wallace

Usually Sunday afternoon at 3pm at Meggatland or Meadowbank

Was at Meggetland yesterday to watch Napier beat Edinburgh in the varsity derby.

Old school footbal.The ball was rsrely in the air as both teams played a running game at almost every down.To be expected i suppose.

Good day out.

Hating the Patriots would be much easier if they weren't so impressive.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I've always found it a lot easier to despise the ultra-successful sporting teams!

• 3 weeks later...

Guys/Gals...

I'm looking for players for a new dynasty set up if anyone is interested. We already have a few guys from the redraft league I run last year, would be great to see some new faces too.

So...about the league.

- 12 team league

- 22 man rosters

- QB superflex

- Full point PPR

- No D/ST

A full breakdown of the rules are here - http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/190960/rules

A full breakdown of the scoring rules are here - http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/190960/scoring 

In terms of the QB superflex position. This provides a twist on standard line ups and places more importance on the QB position. You'll start your normal QB but then have the option to start a second QB in the flex.

If anyone is interested in joining then let me know or you can sign up at the following:

http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/190960?invite=true&eh=3bf7904f 

Password - cathroslaptop

In terms of the draft, I'll probably be looking to kick this off post-NFL draft.

Cheers :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Sexton Hardcastle

Free agency moves starting to happen. Marshall to the Giants boosts them even more out wide.

Free agency moves starting to happen. Marshall to the Giants boosts them even more out wide.

For as much as he is quite a big star, has he ever been on a team that made it to the playoffs?!?! Maybe the Broncos in his early days? Other than that, he's play with pish teams. Pretty sure they were also pish then, too!