**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

He was, but it's been 4 years since he really threw a pass in anger, so time will tell if he's still decent. Some Miami fans have been calling on and off for Moore to replace Tannehill over those years, so looks like they'll get the chance to see it.

He threw a cracking deep pass to Still near the end which basically won the game.

• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

He threw a cracking deep pass to Still near the end which basically won the game.

Yeah, it was a good throw. Consistency is what I always thought was Moore's weakness, he'd throw a long TD then follow it up with a dumb pick 6. Will see what he can do in the next 3 games, get a couple of wins from them and the Dolphins should be in the playoffs. Tough games against the Bills and Pats though, and even the woeful Jets usually give Miami a hard game.

Edited by Louis Litt

Leader of the Pack advance to the playoff semi final and will take on Finkle 5 for a place in the final.

Meanwhile I hold a 21.1 point lead on the Mad Scientists with him having Mitchell and myself having the Patriots D. If it goes how it should then I'll take on #1 seed Sack City in the othet semi final.

Leader of the Pack advance to the playoff semi final and will take on Finkle 5 for a place in the final.

Meanwhile I hold a 21.1 point lead on the Mad Scientists with him having Mitchell and myself having the Patriots D. If it goes how it should then I'll take on #1 seed Sack City in the othet semi final.

If Wilson hadn't thrown those 5 INTs it would have been a more interesting match-up tonight but he's left Mitchell too much to do!

luckyBatistuta

I'm still looking at my team and Leader of the Pack's team and thinking...how?

Ah well, maybe next year :lol: good luck to everybody that's left in.

alwaysthereinspirit

Wait what? Steelers had under inflated balls last week against the Giants and the Giants informed the league. Oh no, deflate gate II here we come. Or not.

Wait what? Steelers had under inflated balls last week against the Giants and the Giants informed the league. Oh no, deflate gate II here we come. Or not.

Read about that yesterday. Isn't it the case that the Giants didn't file a formal complaint, and that the NFL said all balls were compliant?

Perhaps something was amiss. NFL have been pretty quick to deny.

alwaysthereinspirit

Read about that yesterday. Isn't it the case that the Giants didn't file a formal complaint, and that the NFL said all balls were compliant?

Perhaps something was amiss. NFL have been pretty quick to deny.

People here are now asking if the Colts filed a formal complaint at half time 2 years ago. Word is they didn't and the league ran with the enquiry. Goodell needs to go. It was only a matter of time before more balls showed up deflated due too nothing but science and the ideal gas law. All northern teams playing outdoors will have had balls air pressure change during a game. Be interesting to see if the Patriots make a comment or if anything is said tonight during MNF.

Fisher finally fired!

One loss away from setting a new record for all-time losses by a HC in the NFL. I guess the Rams didn't want that record set in their first year in LA :lol:

I think this is them testing the waters with less glamorous games to gauge the reaction.

We'll be attending the Dolphins/Saints game this time. 

Agree. If these 4 games sell out, then it's very supportive of the idea a team could be based there over 8 games.

Saints Dolphins the most attractive game, by a country mile.

luckyBatistuta

I think this is them testing the waters with less glamorous games to gauge the reaction.

We'll be attending the Dolphins/Saints game this time.

Never thought about that. I'll always be a Colts man, but I must admit if I lived in London I'd probably have a season ticket if there was a franchise there.

Dolphins game for me but it's a bit of a joke that they can't confirm the exact date. If they wait til the full schedule is announced then I'll not be happy!

If the projections are anything to go by, my stint in the playoffs is coming to a very sharp end this week. Just need to hope for mass injuries across the board to make the final I think!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

J.T.F.Robertson

Pats claim Floyd. Could be good business.

Another rehabilitation project.

They also picked up Blount when the Steelers released him after he pissed off back to the team bus because he wasn't getting the same number of reps as Le'Veon Bell. I guess he figured he had more to offer the team than him. (I'd insert one of those roll-aboot smiley things but for some reason I don't have access to those emoticons since I got this iPad)

Anyway, the guy is a grade A arsehole!

Gone a bit off track here. :(

Oh Houston. So much dead money in that kid.

Remarkable that we are still in play off contention (again) despite having absolute clowns at QB (again).

Trust me to wait until this week to have my worst fantasy week of the season in the 5-1 league :uhoh2:

Are you the Booboys? Can't believe that my Dolphins are in the final now, squeaked wins more often than not during the regular season and hardly ever scored well, but timed it nicely to be scoring well the last few weeks.

Nucky Thompson

Are you the Booboys? Can't believe that my Dolphins are in the final now, squeaked wins more often than not during the regular season and hardly ever scored well, but timed it nicely to be scoring well the last few weeks.

Aye that's me. You picked the right times to start scoring.

AJ Green going down and Aaron Rodgers carrying a knock kind of done me

Don't know how Brees, Lee and Nelson missed out on probowl. could have been more than the seven included raiders as well.

Throw Stafford into that mix as well - though I'm delighted there are no Lions, means no injuries playing a totally pointless game.

Pro bowl is a load of nonsense. Do people actually watch it? Complete waste of time. If they get the same number of call offs as they did last year then they'll surely scrap it sooner rather than later.

Pro Bowl itself is totally shite. Moving to Orlando this year, not sure it will make any difference. The nature of the sport means it can't be played half-assed. Same reason preseason games are dreadful to watch, and why I stopped going to them.

They do need some way to recognise the best players, though. On that front, good the see Clowney in there. He has been phenomenal, which is great to see after he'd been written off by many.

Pro Bowl itself is totally shite. Moving to Orlando this year, not sure it will make any difference. The nature of the sport means it can't be played half-assed. Same reason preseason games are dreadful to watch, and why I stopped going to them.

They do need some way to recognise the best players, though. On that front, good the see Clowney in there. He has been phenomenal, which is great to see after he'd been written off by many.

Can't they do a team of the year award type thing and just do away with the actual game?