**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

Can't they do a team of the year award type thing and just do away with the actual game?

Yeah, but the NFL obviously thinks there is still money in it.

• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Looks like 45 days in the pokey for Michael Floyd.

That's longer in the nick than Donte Stallworth served for killing someone while over the limit. Albeit a totally different case.

alwaysthereinspirit

Looks like 45 days in the pokey for Michael Floyd.

The police body cam video is bad. Does not know where he is. "I'm not in my car" Edited by alwaysthereinspirit

In my work league final with $300 on the line. Should I trust Elliott this week? Cowboys play on Monday, and I fear he won't feature much since they are confirmed as No. 1 seed.

Him and Melvin Gordon have led my charge to the final, now I fear neither will make any contribution in the championship game.

In my work league final with $300 on the line. Should I trust Elliott this week? Cowboys play on Monday, and I fear he won't feature much since they are confirmed as No. 1 seed.

Him and Melvin Gordon have led my charge to the final, now I fear neither will make any contribution in the championship game.

Who are your options? Unless you have some great match ups then I'd roll with Zeke.

Who are your options? Unless you have some great match ups then I'd roll with Zeke.

Nothing great. Steve smith, diggs, Gordon (if fit). Also have Ebron and Dwayne Washington in case of need for last minute switch needed.

Then there is also waiver wire. But nothing that comes close to Elliott at full power, of course.

luckyBatistuta

I can't see Elliot not getting plenty touches even though they have that wrapped up. He has given his all this season so far for the Cowboys and for them to bench him and not allow him to take Dickerson's rookie record would be a mistake. He will want that record and imo the Cowboys will help him get it and then carry that momentum in to the playoffs.

I can't see Elliot not getting plenty touches even though they have that wrapped up. He has given his all this season so far for the Cowboys and for them to bench him and not allow him to take Dickerson's rookie record would be a mistake. He will want that record and imo the Cowboys will help him get it and then carry that momentum in to the playoffs.

Luckily I read to the end of the thread. Otherwise, I would have posted something very similar. 

Cheers for the reassurance! Gonna go with him, but still concerned he won't play much. Hopefully won't need the points by then anyway.

I'm having a bit of a dilemma as well. In the Championship game of my other league and not sure who to flex; Ty Montgomery, Carlos Hyde or Jonathan Stewart. What's your thoughts? Was thinking Montgomery, though already playing Rodgers and Nelson and not sure I want 3 Packers.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm having a bit of a dilemma as well. In the Championship game of my other league and not sure who to flex; Ty Montgomery, Carlos Hyde or Jonathan Stewart. What's your thoughts? Was thinking Montgomery, though already playing Rodgers and Nelson and not sure I want 3 Packers.

I am playing Montgomery. Streaming him last week probably won me the same. He will get the ball a lot since it's winter and game in Wisconsin.

I am playing Montgomery. Streaming him last week probably won me the same. He will get the ball a lot since it's winter and game in Wisconsin.

Decent. Means it would be:

Rodgers

Ajayi

Elliott

Nelson

Brown

Olsen

Montgomery

Santos

Seahawks

Fingers crossed its good enough. I'm projected about 20pts behind.

Decent. Means it would be:

Rodgers

Ajayi

Elliott

Nelson

Brown

Olsen

Montgomery

Santos

Seahawks

Fingers crossed its good enough. I'm projected about 20pts behind.

Ajayi certainly doing it for you so far. 43 yards and a TD. Edited by Sooperstar

Nasty one for Lockett whose leg snapped as he scored a TD. Second broken leg of the day.

Edit: didn't score a TD.

Edited by Sooperstar

Boos ringing round the stadium in Seattle as they have 4 attempts at goal from the 1 yard line and Wilson gets sacked on the 4th try.

Thought it was only Hearts fans who booed their team when playing shite...

Looks like carrs and likely Oaklands

Season is done. Gutting.

Is Matt Schaub still there...? Edited by Peebo

Sexton Hardcastle

Is Matt Schaub still there...?

mcgloin. Actually played quite well a few seasons back when they were chopping between schaub and Pryor.

Gifts NE the AFC.

Congratulations to Finkel 5. My luck ran out eventually. Well played everyone in the league. Good fun and will do it again next year.

Congratulations to Finkel 5. My luck ran out eventually. Well played everyone in the league. Good fun and will do it again next year.

Yep congratulations to Ross, been strong all season, a well deserved title.

Thanks for all who took part, really enjoyed it and I'll definitely be bringing it back next year so hope to see you all again.

Nucky Thompson

Are you the Booboys? Can't believe that my Dolphins are in the final now, squeaked wins more often than not during the regular season and hardly ever scored well, but timed it nicely to be scoring well the last few weeks.

My same line up scored 155 points this week!

You'll be hoping Dez Bryant doesn't score more than 13 points tonight and you've clinched it

willie wallace

One of the plays of the season last night ad Chiefs 346lb DT Dontari Poe throws a pefect pop pass for a touchdown against the Broncos.Quality.

My same line up scored 155 points this week!

You'll be hoping Dez Bryant doesn't score more than 13 points tonight and you've clinched it

Yep, just checked in after a couple of days away from Sky and broadband to see the actual Dolphins have clinched a playoff berth and my 5-1 Dolphins are a <13 point production from Dez away from clinching the title...not a bad Christmas so far!

Yep, just checked in after a couple of days away from Sky and broadband to see the actual Dolphins have clinched a playoff berth and my 5-1 Dolphins are a <13 point production from Dez away from clinching the title...not a bad Christmas so far!

Although, if I hadn't dropped Ingram for Gore, and Diggs for Snead, from last week's line-up, I'd have been on 173 points and out of sight...hopefully Dallas take it easy tonight and Bryant has a quiet one.

Glad I stuck with Elliott - his performance meant I won my work league final by three points, and with it the $300 prize. Won it two years ago, but the ***** didn't invite me back last year after I moved back to Scotland. Got in this year, so consider it back-to-back championships!

Winning the original kickback dynasty league a nice little bonus, too. Hopefully we find a decent solution to continue that next year.

Glad I stuck with Elliott - his performance meant I won my work league final by three points, and with it the $300 prize. Won it two years ago, but the ***** didn't invite me back last year after I moved back to Scotland. Got in this year, so consider it back-to-back championships!

Winning the original kickback dynasty league a nice little bonus, too. Hopefully we find a decent solution to continue that next year.

A % coming our way for the advice surely? :lol:

Well played though. Bagged a championship myself as well, not quite $300 though!

A % coming our way for the advice surely? :lol:

Well played though. Bagged a championship myself as well, not quite $300 though!

How about a virtual high five?!? I was still pretty nervous about how much he would play, but Garrett said earlier in the day they would play at full strength so I went with him. Didn't have much option, mind!

How about a virtual high five?!? I was still pretty nervous about how much he would play, but Garrett said earlier in the day they would play at full strength so I went with him. Didn't have much option, mind!

Ach it'll do I supppse!

I think he'll get rested next week though, the record looks a little out of reach.

Nucky Thompson

Well done Peebo.

Hopefully we get 12 teams back for next year. Although I've never won it, it would be a shame to lose it as it's been going since 2010

Well done Peebo.

Hopefully we get 12 teams back for next year. Although I've never won it, it would be a shame to lose it as it's been going since 2010

Aye fine with 12 teams. Cut the rosters a bit to encourage activity. Make everyone drop some players, put them in a big draft with the players from defunct teams plus 2017 rookies. Have a squad limit of 25 (maybe lower) to encourage more activity.

Although, if I hadn't dropped Ingram for Gore, and Diggs for Snead, from last week's line-up, I'd have been on 173 points and out of sight...hopefully Dallas take it easy tonight and Bryant has a quiet one.

Booooooo...Dez puts me away easily with 27 points. Congrats to SAIC on winning the 5-1 league though.

Happy with the runner up place, never expected to get anywhere near the final.