• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

luckyBatistuta

haha! I did wonder if that was your tactics as I was thinking why would you need 3 QB's?? Although ironically you would have won if you had started him as apposed to just benching him! 

Out of interest was your trade offer of Rawls for Antonio Brown possibly the worst trade offer of all time! :-)

And I thought his offer of Beckham for Rawls was bad :lol:

I got offered Rawls for Jordy Nelson yesterday too!

And I thought these trades were meant to be secret...shocking :lol:

New improved offer on the table now, as you weren't the only ones. You think that was my best and only offer, that's still to come :wink:

luckyBatistuta

Just remember, trading with those out of the playoff running is frowned upon :thumbsup:

Yup, not made any offer to anyone who is already ruled out and wouldn't either. :thumbsup:

alwaysthereinspirit

Crazy stat of the day

Patriots have run more plays than the Rams have total yards.

Nuts.

More stats from today's Pats game. Brady will become the winningest quarterback in NFL history (201)

Brady has more wins than 22 teams history total. Now that's nuts.

luckyBatistuta

Normal service is resumed by Miami. If the Colts can get a win against the Jets, how big is next weeks game against Houston at `Lucas Oil. Would you be confident of that one Peebo?

Normal service is resumed by Miami. If the Colts can get a win against the Jets, how big is next weeks game against Houston at `Lucas Oil. Would you be confident of that one Peebo?

Pretty confident, as long as Clowney is back. Offence still poor, mind.

The Colts are also shite, though. It is shaping up to be a massive game, indeed.

luckyBatistuta

Pretty confident, as long as Clowney is back. Offence still poor, mind.

The Colts are also shite, though. It is shaping up to be a massive game, indeed.

Also pretty confident bud, because with Luck we have the ability to move the ball. Let's hope we don't both end up getting mugged by the Titans :lol:

Also pretty confident bud, because with Luck we have the ability to move the ball. Let's hope we don't both end up getting mugged by the Titans :lol:

One thing's for sure, there won't be a wild card handed out to an AFC South team

Edited by Peebo

I'd love to see what abomination Newton was wearing to actually violate the Carolina dress code rules, considering some of the monstrosities he's worn previously.

J.T.F.Robertson

I always felt he was a good QB. Even when he was with the Bills, who were mostly shit, and thought in a decent side he could deliver. He proved that last year with the Jets but has been rank rotten this season.

I always felt he was a good QB. Even when he was with the Bills, who were mostly shit, and thought in a decent side he could deliver. He proved that last year with the Jets but has been rank rotten this season.

****ing shite for the Texans!

I said "in a decent side". ;)

We were heading to the playoffs halfway through the 4th Q in the last game in his one season in Texas, so still decent enough.

Have the Bills made the playoffs this millennium?!?

Sexton Hardcastle

Should be a great game tonight. Despite the raiders incredible form it's hard to see past KC winning. However, if they did continue unbeaten on the road I would lock up a first round bye.

Plenty of rushing yards with cold weather expected.

Sexton Hardcastle

Well as bad as Oakland were they could have gotten something there. Carr was hopeless tonight. Some

Terrible plays/calls.

Playoffs still seem likely.

Well as bad as Oakland were they could have gotten something there. Carr was hopeless tonight. Some

Terrible plays/calls.

Playoffs still seem likely.

Did I read they had 13 drops last night?

Sexton Hardcastle

Yeah. Half of that if not more was on Carr. I've never seen him that bad. Pinky/cold weather a factor but still dreadful.

Sexton Hardcastle

Be so good to see the titans win that division. Although as a potential wild card round anyone would fancy a shot against colts/Texans. Both rotten.

Be so good to see the titans win that division. Although as a potential wild card round anyone would fancy a shot against colts/Texans. Both rotten.

Agree the winner of the AFC South would be who any wild card team would want. Division is awful.

Texans much better today, yet a suspect interference call has put the Colts back in it. And let's not forget the extremely suspect calls which played a huge part in Oakland's win in Mexico!

While Clowney was a pretty disasterous #1 pick, he is now showing what an awesome athlete he is. If only Watt was fit this season...

luckyBatistuta

Actually feel sorry for Luck, every week he is under pressure and constantly getting big hits.

And as I'm typing :yas:

luckyBatistuta

Correct decision in the Texans favour there - Griffin appeared to pick it up anyway.

NB I am, of course, pretty biased...

Not going to argue with you :wink:

luckyBatistuta

Pleasing and well deserved.

:seething: final play pretty much summed up everything about the Colts at the moment. You definitely deserved the win, the Colts are truly awful.

:seething: final play pretty much summed up everything about the Colts at the moment. You definitely deserved the win, the Colts are truly awful.

Texans would be pretty good if we had our hometown boy under centre rather than your mob (i realise that would impact the rest of our payroll, somewhat, not that we're getting any on-field return on Watt this year!).

Miami win to get to 8-5 and in the wild card hunt, but looks like Tannehill is done for the season with an ACL injury.

Sore one, but as I just said in another thread, Moore is one of the best back ups in the league.

Sore one, but as I just said in another thread, Moore is one of the best back ups in the league.

He was, but it's been 4 years since he really threw a pass in anger, so time will tell if he's still decent. Some Miami fans have been calling on and off for Moore to replace Tannehill over those years, so looks like they'll get the chance to see it.