• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Old Tolbooth

• blondejamtart

• Beats

• davemclaren

It's even snowing over here in Rosyth, albeit in patches and not getting much chance to lie.

Well its lying here in Dunfermline John...im scunnered to the max with it:lightning:

The Old Tolbooth
Well its lying here in Dunfermline John...im scunnered to the max with it:lightning:

Your further away from the salty sea though mate, it needs to be blizzard like stuff to lie here.

You coming through tomorrow mate?

Your further away from the salty sea though mate, it needs to be blizzard like stuff to lie here.

You coming through tomorrow mate?

No the Dunfermline troops are partying at one of the boys house tomorrow.Spoke to Eddie Fenwick and he was unsure where they were going.

The Old Tolbooth
No the Dunfermline troops are partying at one of the boys house tomorrow.Spoke to Eddie Fenwick and he was unsure where they were going.

Eddie's going to Shrub Hill Lodge mate, meeting him there around lunch time for a few jars of Dutch courage.

Snow again in Gorgie,pretty heavy:shocked666:

Glad im in for the night....

Might not get back to work on Tuesday :shocked666:

jambogaz1968
Treacherous here now, cars sliding down Castleandhill Road sideways earlier on, madness!

Where's that ?

Its wild oot there

The Old Tolbooth
Where's that ?

Its wild oot there

Rosyth mate, there hasn't been a lot of snow but it's all frozen solid and it was black ice the cars were sliding on when I was out around 5pm, it's since snowed a bit more and I reckon there's an inch and a half lying, good fun!

(actually I'm getting sick of it now)

this_is_my_story
Rosyth mate, there hasn't been a lot of snow but it's all frozen solid and it was black ice the cars were sliding on when I was out around 5pm, it's since snowed a bit more and I reckon there's an inch and a half lying, good fun!

(actually I'm getting sick of it now)

Been sick of it for about 14 days now!!

Still blootering down in West Edinburgh. I cannae ever remember it being this bad.

heartsfc_fan

Had the pleasure of driving in it about an hour ago. South side of Edinburgh is bad - cars getting stuck. I saw 2 BMW's (rear wheel drive) suck on the side of the road.

I got stuck trying to get out of my parking space by my flat (this was about 4:30pm). Parked on a hill so made things worse. Two nice blokes came and gave me a hand - one had some grit in a bag handy. Put it under my front tyres and I was free!

Miller Jambo 60
Roads are pretty bad out Gorebridge way just now

Thats farm tracks women, what are you like.

Happy new year pal.

Dougstar.

Jimmy Powell

I struggled to get home to newhaven from my work at the royal infirmary. The road out the hospital was bad, the bus struggled up the hill and traffic was snail pace all the way in to town.

I know folk struggled to get home to dalkeith, mayfield and gorebridge.

I've just checked out the TrafficScotland camera website. It's wild oot there, Soutra looks like a whole lot of no fun just now.

Soutra looks fun. :blink:

Ahem!

Penicuik must be winning the snow zone awards its madness! The black ice at forth bridge earlier wasnt that pleasant earlier though :(

Penicuik must be winning the snow zone awards its madness! The black ice at forth bridge earlier wasnt that pleasant earlier though :(

You deserve a medal for hearts dedication Yvonne. :thumb:

You deserve a medal for hearts dedication Yvonne. :thumb:

Im thinking sectioned! as just said on other thread feel bit sorry for my son as its his Birthday today and has spent most of day and night just sat in the car and his reward at end was a chippy instead of meal out because of time we got here.

Im thinking sectioned! as just said on other thread feel bit sorry for my son as its his Birthday today and has spent most of day and night just sat in the car and his reward at end was a chippy instead of meal out because of time we got here.

But at least he had the option of salt'n'sauce. :hae52:

blondejamtart
Public apology to BJT, Im sorry, I was a wee bit drunk last nite, did not mean anything bad/nasty. :embarassed:

No problem -apology accepted!:thumb:

Funny thing is it is getting colder as the day is going on. This is the latest from the airport. :thumb:

0400 Low-level Cloud -1.1 ?C

0500 Low-level Cloud -1.9 ?C

0600 Medium-level Cloud -2.2 ?C

0700 Clear Sky -5.4 ?C

0800 Clear Sky -6.5 ?C

0900 Sunny -8.4 ?C

1000 Sunny -8.5 ?C