• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Old Tolbooth

• blondejamtart

• Beats

• davemclaren

Nucky Thompson

After the wee flurry in Corstorphine this morning the sun has been shining for a couple of hours and the temperature is +2 degrees:thumb:

Doctor FinnBarr

Well folks, looks like the end for this thread now with a bit of a thaw occuring, its become like a friend its been on page 1 for so long! I was actually able to get the car out today and get the long awaited 32 inch telly!

:wacko:

No snow here and its actually quite mild..weird. Still bits of ice on pavements though but its nearly all thawed

J.T.F.Robertson
No snow here and its actually quite mild..weird. Still bits of ice on pavements though but its nearly all thawed

It was biding it's time for yours truly's visit to wrap up. :thumbsdown: (and that's FACT, not paranoia :wacko:)

• 3 weeks later...

Will it ever stop. It was -7 this morning. It took me ages to get into the car.

It is now snowing again falling on top of the snow we got yesterday.

Will it ever stop. It was -7 this morning. It took me ages to get into the car.

It is now snowing again falling on top of the snow we got yesterday.

Was -5 here when I went to work this morning and the car just kept freezing up no matter how much heat windscreen spray and de-icer was used.

I'm genuinely fed up..Nearly 2 months of battling the elements on a daily basis. It's snowing here again tonight as well. :angry:

blondejamtart
Snowing in Gorebridge.

What's new? Still had a couple of patches of snow left in my garden from last time, and it's back to being a winter wonderland again!!:angry:

Was -5 here when I went to work this morning and the car just kept freezing up no matter how much heat windscreen spray and de-icer was used.

I'm genuinely fed up..Nearly 2 months of battling the elements on a daily basis. It's snowing here again tonight as well. :angry:

It's hellish ain't it Kits...

I've not even bothered with the car for work this week, bored de-icing and trying to warm it up so just been taking the train.

I ****ing LOVE snow.

Snowboarding again tomorrow I think, best season up north in years.

'Mon the snow!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm snow happy :verymad: see what I done there ? <_<

Doesn't look like I'll be driving me scooter through for it's much needed service in Livi tomorrow as planned.

Spring will be here soon and I'll still be using my metal box.

Been snowing non stop here since 2pm :down:

It's been basically sleety rain from about 5pm till now in Gorgie/Slateford today. Snow doesn't seen to be winning the battle here anyway, but I've heard the further out of the city you go there is a few cm's.

Doctor FinnBarr

It's been basically sleety rain from about 5pm till now in Gorgie/Slateford today. Snow doesn't seen to be winning the battle here anyway, but I've heard the further out of the city you go there is a few cm's.

Just looking out the window I'd say at least 6 inch fell here during the night, maybe more, I ain't going out to measure it!

down.gif

Snow's just wrecked my plan to take the bike over to Dunfermline for its annual service and MoT. I'm not taking any chances on the side roads around Therapist Towers :verymad::verymad:

Snow's just wrecked my plan to take the bike over to Dunfermline for its annual service and MoT. I'm not taking any chances on the side roads around Therapist Towers :verymad::verymad:

It's a long cycle to Dunfermline. :whistling:

It's a long cycle to Dunfermline. :whistling:

It is indeed Dave, although I'm not sure why you mentioned cycling. :unsure:

blondejamtart

Are the main roads to the Borders ok as I've heard that there's been a lot of snow around Middleton to Heriot?

There's been a fair bit out Gorebridge way, John, but the A7 was pretty clear as far as the roads depot at Fushiebridge this morning - not sure about further out towards Heriot though - looked as if it shouldn't be too bad.

• 4 weeks later...

Unlikely to happen but..........

Beeb forecasting snow for next week, Monday going into Tuesday. Met Office saying all day Tuesday.

Will believe when I see it! :ermm:

heartsfc_fan

Unlikely to happen but..........

Beeb forecasting snow for next week, Monday going into Tuesday. Met Office saying all day Tuesday.

Will believe when I see it! :ermm:

Yup...bugger that <_<

Miller Jambo 60

I've just walked from Broughton Street to Leith.

Nae snow, nae chance.

Bucketing down with rain.

Tell me about it , just woke me up.

Now i cant sleep.rolleyes.gif

Ma Ha

PS Snow eh quite possible.