Meeting girls in clubs

duckandcover

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I reckon D&C might be the type of person to post in here...

http://edinburgh.gumtree.com/edinburgh/missed-connections_534_1.html

Hi we met in the club on Saturday night.We had a lovely night and exchanged phone numbers.I have tried to text you but i must have the wrong number as you haven't replied.You will remember me you got me to ask the DJ to play It Must be love for us and we danced for a few songs.Incase you still don't remember me i was the guy who left his Nicolefarhi coat and it was nicked.No sweat as you pointed out at the time it was fake anyway lol.

Anyway if this is you please contact me as i would love to hear from you and arrange a date for this weekend either at Karma or Lava.

I seem to rememeber you mentioned a party this Fri and i would be up for going if the offer is still there.

Hope to hear from you soon

Your little duck Dwayne xxx

Ps sorry about the catch a goat you've pulled chat up line!

Come on, own up ... which JKB wit posted this on there ?

Unless of course it was ... :21:

It wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if some other JKB wit sent a spoof reply - surely that could never happen ... ;)

GC

:rofl:

Who the **** done that!

Is your real name Dwayne? I hope so for the letters sake, if not you shouldnt be to worried, nobody will know its you :stuart:

You still have the number, check sent items and it will be in there.

Now the plan.

You gotta think smart.... My guess is her attention is easy to get, you don't have to go mental to make her think "this boys different, not like the other boys..."

You want her to hink that, trust me.... 40 years pulling birds around the world has taught me a thing or two...

What would work imo is;

Write her name in on your bedroom wall with your own shight and take a picture of it, with you standing next to it looking as happy as larry.

That should work, if not we move on to plan B.

:laugh: I've got to ask what Plan B might be :th_o:

If you get a number of a girl in a club when you are half sloshed but from what you remember is that she was very pretty. What would you do? Do you think it would be a bit weird to ask her out for a drink?

Get Her Pumped!

Hi we met in the club on Saturday night.We had a lovely night and exchanged phone numbers.I have tried to text you but i must have the wrong number as you haven't replied.You will remember me you got me to ask the DJ to play It Must be love for us and we danced for a few songs.Incase you still don't remember me i was the guy who left his Nicolefarhi coat and it was nicked.No sweat as you pointed out at the time it was fake anyway lol.

Anyway if this is you please contact me as i would love to hear from you and arrange a date for this weekend either at Karma or Lava.

I seem to rememeber you mentioned a party this Fri and i would be up for going if the offer is still there.

Hope to hear from you soon

Your little duck Dwayne xxx

Ps sorry about the catch a goat you've pulled chat up line!

Come on, own up ... which JKB wit posted this on there ?

Unless of course it was ... :21:

It wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if some other JKB wit sent a spoof reply - surely that could never happen ... ;)

GC

That is tremendous. Hats off to whoever did that.

I P Knightley
That is tremendous. Hats off to whoever did that.

Who smelt it dealt it.

I'm prepared to give all the kudos to my fellow, and eponymous, Londoner.

If you get a number of a girl in a club when you are half sloshed but from what you remember is that she was very pretty. What would you do? Do you think it would be a bit weird to ask her out for a drink?

Were you the girl that gave out your number and the guy hasn't called yet ?

tenner says the burd was the kearndawg.

It can only end well, kickback has a rich history of creating healthy relationships.

Who smelt it dealt it.

I'm prepared to give all the kudos to my fellow, and eponymous, Londoner.

Nope, not guilty m'lud though if you've any spare kudos knocking about, I'm always in the market.

Given that it was an odd place to chance upon it and the somewhat cryptic nature of his posting, my money is on Sooperstar who originally posted the link.

I merely clicked on the link and noticed it

GC

Yeah I've still got the number in my sent messages. I'm not making a mug of myself and texting her though. I left the ball in her court and she pied me. You win some, you lose some bud.

Yeah I've still got the number in my sent messages. I'm not making a mug of myself and texting her though. I left the ball in her court and she pied me. You win some, you lose some bud.

No, she left the ball in your court. She went off for a bath, that's all. It's up to YOU to show her that she means enough to you by getting back in touch with her. Do you have some sort of aversion to putting in any effort at all for your lays? :stuart:

Chaka Demus & pliers

How can you make a mug of yourself by texting her again? The way I see it you don't know her - you don't really give a tom-tit if she likes you or not but it would be good if she did so you can get your hole.

You might as well see what the story is by texting her and asking her straight up. If she is up for it then its all good. If not text her back calling her a slut.

:2thumbsup:

Gavsy Van Gaverson
How can you make a mug of yourself by texting her again? The way I see it you don't know her - you don't really give a tom-tit if she likes you or not but it would be good if she did so you can get your hole.

You might as well see what the story is by texting her and asking her straight up. If she is up for it then its all good. If not text her back calling her a slut.

:2thumbsup:

Wise words Kurt!

Haha. Some sound advice coming out from the experienced crew. Suppose I am being a bit petty, I'll maybe give her a text tomorrow to see whats shes up to at the weekend.

It's too late mate, up early in the morning.

Don't want to interrupt her getting her back door smashed in as well.

I P Knightley

Damned right you're not.

Clearly the best option would be to send her a bit paper asking if she would like to go out on a date with 2 boxes on the paper for her to tick, yes or no.

Clearly the best option would be to send her a bit paper asking if she would like to go out on a date with 2 boxes on the paper for her to tick, yes or yes.

There, I've corrected it for you. :smiley2:

Just finished reading all the pages of this.

Gold. Comedy Gold.

Casual UJ ned boy - send her a message, it's the only way.

In the words of Mrs Doyle go on go on go on go on!

Just finished reading all the pages of this.

Gold. Comedy Gold.

Casual UJ ned boy - send her a message, it's the only way.

In the words of Mrs Doyle go on go on go on go on!

Casual UJ ned boy, as you so eloquently put it, is unlikely by your definition to take advice from an old Irish woman.

No?

:clover:

Give us a name, the Kickback Detective Agency will find out who she is within the hour.

I'm guessing, due to the locale of the rendezvous, it will be something like Chantelle or Mercedes.

I'm guessing, due to the locale of the rendezvous, it will be something like Chantelle or Mercedes.

For 'Casual UJ ned boy' to be so smitten, it must be Chelsea.

A marriage made in heaven.

:10900:

Seriously what should I put in the text? I don't think its a good idea to be honest if she was that interested she would've text me by now.

Seriously what should I put in the text? I don't think its a good idea to be honest if she was that interested she would've text me by now.

"hey, whats up? Are you out this weekend?"

Simples.

Fail. It's usually the woman who leaves it to the guy to show that he's interested. The longer you leave it, the less chance you're going to have.

I'm sure you can cobble something together from all the "wise advice" you're getting here :stuart:, but my advice would be to include the idea that you've been thinking about what a great time you had together with Chelsea/Chantelle, how you would like to meet up again, even if for only a coffee, and also ask her how she's doing (showing you actually care for her well-being is always a bonus). I'd probably avoid the back-door and beef curtains bits though if I were you. :curtain:

Chaka Demus & pliers

Maybe she's just a bit shy when she's not got any Blue WKD in her. Just ask her if she's out this weekend and tell her you would like to see her again.

Don't be scared of getting the spanish archer. Remember you've always got the 'slut' response to fall back on if it goes pear shaped. :smiley2:

"hey, whats up? Are you out this weekend?"

Simples.

Upon revision of my previous post you might want to put it in Karma speak - I'll try and translate exactly how she would probably like it...

"Hiya, sup? R u out @ wd?"

Yeah I see what you mean mate. I just think that surely if she said she was going to text me later and doesn't then shes not that interested.

what is wrong wi you man?

Text her some filth. If she responds then follow it up.

Its a bird you met in a club. Honesty is NOT the best policy. Text whatever it takes to get the manky midden chowing down on the wee man.

Yeah I see what you mean mate. I just think that surely if she said she was going to text me later and doesn't then shes not that interested.

It's called playing hard to get. Makes her mysterious and alluring.

Do it now.

Send a vine, sit back relax and let the magic happen.

And keep us updated.

You have a lot to learn about women. :smiley2:

Archived