Meeting girls in clubs

duckandcover

If you get a number of a girl in a club when you are half sloshed but from what you remember is that she was very pretty. What would you do? Do you think it would be a bit weird to ask her out for a drink?

Jeezo,WTF.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An update.

Text her last night with the usual pish, how you doing? Good night on Sat? Etc. She said she was going for a bath and would text me later.

Still waiting.

An update.

Text her last night with the usual pish, how you doing? Good night on Sat? Etc. She said she was going for a bath and would text me later.

Still waiting.

Either,

She's letting your mind wander

or

Her hair driyer fell in the bath.

An update.

Still waiting.

Ha ha, looks like she had the drunken beer googles on!!!

Maybe your user name is slang for something :10900:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
An update.

Still waiting.

:rofl:

Brilliant!

Stupid Sexy Flanders
An update.

Still waiting.

This is going to be one of those threads that keeps me in the Shed all day! This is what the Shed is all about! Keep us up to date d&ccsf1!

An update.

Still waiting.

Its not looking good

An update.

Still waiting.

Still in the bath then?

I'd go with the txt her a picture of your Aiden McGeady and keep calling her until she answers, mate.

If you know her name then add her on Facebook/Bebo/Myspace/Twitter and then look for her home address/number in the directory. God loves a trier.

An update.

Still waiting.

Excellent!!! she felt so dirty that she gave you her number she had to go have a wash :2thumbsup:

I'm giving it until tonight and if I've still no heard nout the number will be deleted. Wouldn't trust myself not to text her nonsense if I've had a few.

I'm giving it until tonight and if I've still no heard nout the number will be deleted. Wouldn't trust myself not to text her nonsense if I've had a few.

If she doesn't get back to you tonight post it up on here:10900:

Where did you meet the c0.c.ktease?

Creepy Lurker

If I were you, I'd send her a picture of my genitalia and ask if she's horny. Never fails.

If I were you, I'd send her a picture of my genitalia and ask if she's horny. Never fails.

Why would he have a picture of your genitals?

Gets John Leslie into a bit off bother

Creepy Lurker
Why would he have a picture of your genitals?

'Cause I tried the same trick on him last week.

Where did you meet the c0.c.ktease?

At that Karma Nights that used to be Subway. Its quite decent now.

OK, stop right there and step away from the keyboard!

BTW it's too early to be drinking on a tuesday:10900::10900:

Christ first you don't know whether to text her or not and then you are ready to delete her number because she has went 12 hours without replying to a text??? FFS man up and pester her till she gives in and you get yer hole!!

No bird that goes to Scrubbers would have a bath so she's clearly lying to you mate.

She is being a c*ck tease - dont delete her number, share it round your mates so they can all make drunken calls and leave lewd messages on her phone.

No bird that goes to Scrubbers would have a bath so she's clearly lying to you mate.

Haha. That also crossed my mind. Since its changed names the place isn't too bad. Except for someone choring my Nicole Fahri jacket.

Haha. That also crossed my mind. Since its changed names the place isn't too bad. Except for someone choring my Nicole Fahri jacket.

I have no idea who Nicole Fahri is but she probably wanted her jacket back thats all.

Trust me, i usually go to get a taxi home on lothian road on a night out and the clientelle that stumble out of that place alongside the faux hardmen because theyve had too many VK Tropicals are embarrassing. There is nearly always a bloody nose in the taxi rank from the neandrathals argueing.

The only explanation is that you are one of these people or you are too drunk to notice that the place is pondlife.

The girl is probably still in the bath after taking LSD and hallucinating the great barrier reef.

:laugh: as if this thread couldn't get any funnier :laugh:

if at first you don't succeed; TRY again

just keep txting til she gives in:2thumbsup:

she was clearly drunk and on remembering giving her number to a geek with a birds jacket on she has decided to ignore in the hope he goes away. did anyhting physical happen or did you just say gies your number

she was clearly drunk and on remembering giving her number to a geek with a birds jacket on she has decided to ignore in the hope he goes away. did anyhting physical happen or did you just say gies your number

Aye, we had a necking session. Looks like I've been bumped. Aw well my mates were jealous at the time.

I love these attention seeking threads. :laugh:

So the story is. You failed to pump a dirty, then bragged about it on a forum whilst mentioning you wear expensive jackets.

Bravo.

text her back....

Ask her if she often asks for anal on the first night... As it surprised you at the time.

She'll respond, trust me.

I P Knightley
Aye, we had a necking session. Looks like I've been bumped. Aw well my mates were jealous at the time.

Were numbers exchanged before or after the necking session? Your answer to this question will tell us all we need to know.

The People's Chimp
text her back....

Ask her if she often asks for anal on the first night... As it surprised you at the time.

She'll respond, trust me.

This is the best advice yet.

Guaranteed response.

I have no idea who Nicole Fahri is but she probably wanted her jacket back thats all.

Trust me, i usually go to get a taxi home on lothian road on a night out and the clientelle that stumble out of that place alongside the faux hardmen because theyve had too many VK Tropicals are embarrassing. There is nearly always a bloody nose in the taxi rank from the neandrathals argueing.

The only explanation is that you are one of these people or you are too drunk to notice that the place is pondlife.

The girl is probably still in the bath after taking LSD and hallucinating the great barrier reef.

Careful Scott - from his username, he may be one of the "top boys" you seek :jester:

GC

An update.

Still waiting.

What exactly did you text her? If it was stuff like "how you doing? Good night on Sat?" then no wonder she blew you out. Did at any point you mention that that you had a great time with her, that she is a beautiful lass, and that you would love to see her again? Don't fart around - flattery and directness work almost every time!

Were numbers exchanged before or after the necking session? Your answer to this question will tell us all we need to know.

It was after mate. She seemed keen enough at the time, even in the texts she seemed keen. Aw well us men will never understand women.

What exactly did you text her? If it was stuff like "how you doing? Good night on Sat?" then no wonder she blew you out. Did at any point you mention that that you had a great time with her, that she is a beautiful lass, and that you would love to see her again? Don't fart around - flattery and directness work almost every time!

I did actually say that she was gorgeous and she came back and said your not bad yourself. Im away for a bath. Txt you later

Careful Scott - from his username, he may be one of the "top boys" you seek :jester:

GC

Lol, my topboy thread was epic, so many people got so riled just because I kept on saying 'topboy'! I might start a new one soon. :)

I did actually say that she was gorgeous and she came back and said your not bad yourself. Im away for a bath. Txt you later

Ok, but you don't know my phone number! Have a nice bath anyway.

I P Knightley
It was after mate. She seemed keen enough at the time, even in the texts she seemed keen. Aw well us men will never understand women.

No fears. The good menfolk of JKB understand their women, alright. You're in the right place.

Here's what happened.

She's acknowledged that the mere thought of having snogged you makes her feel unclean.

Sounds like she was gassed on the night and woke up with a vague hope that it had all been a bad dream. She's blown you out; you won't hear from her again.

Now's the time to have some other types of fun. Drop her a text saying that the clinic have asked you to contact everyone with whom you've had sexual congress in the last month and advise them to go to their GP for tests. She can't remember how far it went that night so it should work nicely.

Classic thread it has to be in there.

So far we have had

1. I pulled a bird didnt chance my arm and take her home/hotel/back alley and since then have regretted it and she has sobered up.

2. Did i mention i wore an expensive jacket in a club that is known more for jackeys and big issue sellers and left it somewhere for them to fight over and steal.................did i mention it was expensive.

3. I have text her and she is currently still trying to break the Guinness record for longest bath ever.

Im loving it makes me feel that when i was younger i wasnt as stupid about birds as i thought i was when there are people like yourself D&C.

Next time you pull and you get a number tell her you dont need it just now and that she can maybe if your interested give you it in the morning when your taking her to the bus stop to get her a bus home if she is any good :10900:

Miller Jambo 60

Forget her, obviously likes her bath more than a good pumping.

big opportunity missed she admits an attraction to you then tells you she is about to get naked, what do you do ? wait on her getting out the bath !!

Archived