Meeting girls in clubs

duckandcover

slag!

Apologies.

I feel I've brought the thread down to a new low with the mere suggestion of using basics mayo.

:64:

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
What have we learned from this thread?

JKB is not the place to ask for advice on social convention regarding dating.

People shouldn't try to brag about something as they always fall flat on their face.

Any topic where a woman is mentioned, will instantly result in a barrage of "Get Her Pumped". It doesn't matter if we're talking about some popstar or glamour model, or even some woman responsible for deaths. It's going to happen.

:2thumbsup:

So, call her. Get her pumped, tell her to phone a taxi. If she's any good. Rinse and repeat.

Good advice. Allthough looking at the photo of you in your avatar I really did'nt expect such good advice. ;)

Once someone's actually done the dirty with a jar of Hellmann's then it can go in there.

Other brands of Mayonnaise are available!

lol

• 4 months later...

Good advice. Allthough looking at the photo of you in your avatar I really did'nt expect such good advice. ;)

I missed this response when this thread was active.

If only I was Beetlejuice, that guy gets some serious action off the back of his film cameos.

7268.beetlejuice.jpg

Respect.

Thundercats Are Go

If you get a number of a girl in a club when you are half sloshed but from what you remember is that she was very pretty. What would you do? Do you think it would be a bit weird to ask her out for a drink?

Post the number on here, your obviously not up to the job.

Just read through the whole thread, Excellent!!!

But I'm left wondering, did the OP get sum off this broad? Or does Kickback need to descend on Karma Nights to get her filled?

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

absolutely genius! o.p's a mincer

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
Heartsmad1874

Quite Tuesday morning at work led me to read through this whole thread. What a rollercoaster :rofl: Not enough threads like this these days

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Салатные палочки

Great read :rofl:

Wonder where she is now.  Still whoring herself around the clubs of Edinburgh, giving out her number to all and sundry.  Perhaps she is shacked up with a boyfriend.  Maybe he posts on here.  Is she married? Up the duff?  

But yeah, the Gran is most likely dead.  

Generic Username

Statistically, D&C must be the only man to have gone to Karma and not left knowing he'll need to free up his calendar for a paternity test in the not too distant future.

The Future's Maroon

Maybe the Gran pulled through?

Did D&C ever get another text from Karma Bint?

Heartsmad1874

Surely in the space of 7 years he's had more bursds on the go, Get it telt :whistling:

Having only joined JKB in 2011, I totally missed this thread, just read through the lot.

Wow kickback, ****in 'ell  :2thumbsup:  :rofl:

"Hey I just met you, and this is CRAZY but here's my number. Call me maybe?"

I always really hated this song. Mostly because I found it utterly absurd and that anyone would find giving somebody their phone number crazy. It's a universally accepted way of allowing people to get in touch with you.

And yet this thread exists. Apologies, Carly Rae Jepson. Your lyrics had a depth that I had no understanding of.

The Future's Maroon

"Hey I just met you, and this is CRAZY but here's my number. Call me maybe?"

I always really hated this song. Mostly because I found it utterly absurd and that anyone would find giving somebody their phone number crazy. It's a universally accepted way of allowing people to get in touch with you.

And yet this thread exists. Apologies, Carly Rae Jepson. Your lyrics had a depth that I had no understanding of.

Very true, and I hated that song also!

That poor lass (Karma Boot) will probably never know the storm she caused not only in D&C little faint heart at the time, but also the the many many many contributors on this thread....a real team effort JKB, but alas, failed at the final hurdle.

Excellent scenes. Hoing for a re-read.

Magnificent bump.

Heartsmad1874

This thread is up there with the El Barrios thread absolute classic :rofl:

I read this back and it's a cracking thread.

Even BobSharp giving it the old 'get her pumped' chat :rofl:

Archived