Meeting girls in clubs

duckandcover

Right I'll text her the now and see whats shes up to this weekend. I seriously hope she is not reading this thread!

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes yes yes. That is definitely the correct course of action. Don't be too gay with loads of x's at the end. Pure gay.

You have a lot to learn about women. :smiley2:

Exactly what I was thinking.

Man up and call, ask her out. Worst she can do is say no. It won't be the end of the world

Yeah I see what you mean mate. I just think that surely if she said she was going to text me later and doesn't then shes not that interested.

Christ on a bike you have a lot to learn!

What women say and mean can and mostly do mean different things, so her saying she will text you later actually means that she's going to gauge your interest by seeing how long you wait before texting her again!

So far she's probably thinking that it was a waste of time giving you her number since you have given up so easily!

With women you have to work for your hole, if that's not the case then be worried because she's either diseased or a psycho!

Yes yes yes. That is definitely the correct course of action. Don't be too gay with loads of x's at the end. Pure gay.

Yea just my initial and the one x.

Christ on a bike you have a lot to learn!

What women say and mean can and mostly do mean different things, so her saying she will text you later actually means that she's going to gauge your interest by seeing how long you wait before texting her again!

So far she's probably thinking that it was a waste of time giving you her number since you have given up so easily!

With women you have to work for your hole, if that's not the case then be worried because she's either diseased or a psycho!

:10900:

Right I'll text her the now and see whats shes up to this weekend. I seriously hope she is not reading this thread!

25 mins later and no update, surley not having a bath at this time of day?? :th_o:

25 mins later and no update, surley not having a bath at this time of day?? :th_o:

Maybe at school/work? Missed opportunity when she said she was having a bath imo. Who needs to watch soaps, this is far more interesting

They're probably sexting as we speak... :smiley2:

Bet her Jamie Mole is so wide, you wouldn't be able to touch both sides at once.

Like throwing a hot dog down a hallway....... :2thumbsup:

Right lads just back at my Pc at work. Won't bore yous with all the how you doing gash, but shes up for a drink. When I first asked she was like sounds good but im skint the now. I was like if you dont want to its sound I can handle rejection, but she came back saying that shes up for it. Date and location not yet confirmed.

Right lads just back at my Pc at work. Won't bore yous with all the how you doing gash, but shes up for a drink. When I first asked she was like sounds good but im skint the now. I was like if you dont want to its sound I can handle rejection, but she came back saying that shes up for it. Date and location not yet confirmed.

Result. :2thumbsup:

Good now just remember the rohypnol.

This is riveting stuff...if it succeeds, the members of JKB are due some praise for making sure the OP kept the faith, despite wavering a few times!

Out the furry cup? Now that would be a result!!

:2thumbsup:

Chaka Demus & pliers

See, now how easy was that?

Just don't mention this thread to her when you do meet!

Just read this thread - a cracking read. Well done on getting the date, tbh most of the men you meet in clubs are usually cocks just after a quick shag so she was maybe just waiting to see how interested you are by not texting back staight away.

Miller Jambo 60
Exactly what I was thinking.

Man up and call, ask her out. Worst she can do is say no. It won't be the end of the world

Mind you nothing worse than rejection, add another Hearts defeat on Sat and that could tip him over the edge.

It would me.:43:

Think i need to man up.

Gorgie Rules.

As far as this thread is concerned...your conscience should be clear.

As for the rest of the JKB massive...:stuart:

Play the game man, if she says she's skint offer to pay for her, it's lots of extra brownie points and you will be able to make sure she gets to the stage where she has had a bit to drink and would be up for anything.

If you get your hole after my advice i would like at least one pint of stella!!!

The Mighty Thor
I reckon D&C might be the type of person to post in here...

http://edinburgh.gumtree.com/edinburgh/missed-connections_534_1.html

Hi we met in the club on Saturday night.We had a lovely night and exchanged phone numbers.I have tried to text you but i must have the wrong number as you haven't replied.You will remember me you got me to ask the DJ to play It Must be love for us and we danced for a few songs.Incase you still don't remember me i was the guy who left his Nicolefarhi coat and it was nicked.No sweat as you pointed out at the time it was fake anyway lol.

Anyway if this is you please contact me as i would love to hear from you and arrange a date for this weekend either at Karma or Lava.

I seem to rememeber you mentioned a party this Fri and i would be up for going if the offer is still there.

Hope to hear from you soon

Your little duck Dwayne xxx

Ps sorry about the catch a goat you've pulled chat up line!

Come on' date=' own up ... which JKB wit posted this on there ?

Unless of course it was ... :21:

It wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if some other JKB wit sent a spoof reply - surely that could never happen ... ;)

GC[/quote']

Genius.

Bet her Jamie Mole is so wide, you wouldn't be able to touch both sides at once.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Once in a while, a thread comes along that makes Kickback worthwhile and this is it.

Well played Duckandcovers for being a good sport. Now GET IT PUMPED :2thumbsup:

Chaka Demus & pliers
Once in a while, a thread comes along that makes Kickback worthwhile and this is it.

Well played Duckandcovers for being a good sport. Now GET IT PUMPED :2thumbsup:

Hear, hear

Cheers for all the support lads!

I text her about half an hour to sed when she was free and I've yet to get a reply. Hope my hard work is not going to get undone.

The People's Chimp

Good work D and C. I hope you're going to pay all night, seeing as she is borassic.

Now pay attention to this man's sleeve:

Beyond+the+Wizards+Sleeve+WizardR90701.jpg

Miller Jambo 60

I text her about half an hour to sed when she was free and I've yet to get a reply. Hope my hard work is not going to get undone.

Good on you, wish i was young again chasing the hair.

Great times.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Don't get too keen now! Give her time.

Maybe you will need to offer to pay for a night out if she is skint. Depends on how much you like her (want yer Andy Cole) I suppose

Missed opportunity there, you should have offered to pay. That would have guaranteed success :2thumbsup:

Haha. Your never too old for it mate.

Indeed. :smiley2: Just remember that when you finally do hitch up with your as-yet unnamed lassie, that afterwards you give us a blow-by-blow account.

Victor Mancini

firstly - well done D&C

secondly - this thread is useless without a picture(camphone or not!) now tell us her name,age and where she's from, hopefully some kb'ers will give you the lowdown on her previous "convictions"

thirdly - as for the skint-ness, tell her your 5 grand rolex was in the pocket of the fake jacket you lost in kharma-nights, that should make her feel better and would she like to come to your house for a film/bedroom olympics, tell her you'd have picked her up had the butler not crashed the merc...

fourthly - if she gives you "more than just a good time" call these folks on 0131 536 2104

Don't get too keen now! Give her time.

Maybe you will need to offer to pay for a night out if she is skint. Depends on how much you like her (want yer Andy Cole) I suppose

Yeah mate, I've already said to her that I'm the one asking her out so why would she need to pay.

Boom Dawg!:2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Be sure to let us know both when and where so we can all come and spy.

Yeah mate, I've already said to her that I'm the one asking her out so why would she need to pay.

Get yourself online and get a two for one voucher for somewhere!

The acceptability of this has been debated in the shed previously and in this scenario you should be fine!

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Good stuff D&C and I reckon you could be on for a bit of "stink finger" on your 1st date.

Bravo lad.

The acceptability of this has been debated in the shed previously and in this scenario you should be fine!

No! If she sees him using a two for one voucher on their first date, he's got no chance. :stuart: He has to open his wallet and flash his readies.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Na, forget the meal. Tell her to make sure she's had her tea first.

Meet in a boozer and just have a good bevvy :2thumbsup:

No! If she sees him using a two for one voucher on their first date, he's got no chance. :stuart: He has to open his wallet and flash his readies.

She's skint, don't see she could object! :stuart:

Pop past the cemetery on the way for some flowers, job's a good'un!!

Stupid Sexy Flanders

With our young lothario having successfully secured his date, I think we're all forgetting one potential problem: He's not 100% sure what she looks like! We all know how powerful the beer goggles can be, what if he turns up for the date and she's significantly less tidy than he remembers? Does he instantly bail, or does he go through with the pumping out of sheer politeness?

Sterling Archer

Once a date/location is confirmed you'll need to post it on here so a group of us can come along and sit at the next table. man-spying-through_~622039.jpg

With our young lothario having successfully secured his date, I think we're all forgetting one potential problem: He's not 100% sure what she looks like! We all know how powerful the beer goggles can be, what if he turns up for the date and she's significantly less tidy than he remembers? Does he instantly bail, or does he go through with the pumping out of sheer politeness?

The latter.

Meanwhile he is getting Kudos for getting the date but, as may well have been pointed out previously;

:worthless_thread:

:10900:

Politeness definitely is a virtue, that's true. The best solution in this scenario however would be just to forget how untidy she is for the moment, and then get himself as drunk as the first time. Job done. :2thumbsup:

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Politeness definitely is a virtue, that's true. The best solution in this scenario however would be just to forget how untidy she is for the moment, and then get himself as drunk as the first time. Job done. :2thumbsup:

Problem solved! :biggrin:

No! If she sees him using a two for one voucher on their first date, he's got no chance. :stuart:He has to open his wallet and flash his readies.

Aye right then, so he does!! FFS he met her in Karma Nights, hardly think It's going to take flowers, a slap up meal and tickets to the theate to get into her knickers!!

Archived