please join in the protest

sneakypete

I think he means the 2 Portuguese guys.

However....

There is no doubt that Cinikas was forced on him. He has already said "No" twice but yet somehow this player still ended up at Hearts.

I thought about them at first but the last line of the quote seems to suggest to me that VR hasn't forced anyone on CL that he wasn't prepared to accept.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dusk_Till_Dawn
Name me four managerial jobs in Scotland that a more attractive?

Good try, but you said in football.

Son Of Anarchy

If Csaba is being forced to play the dreaded 4-5-1 why does he defend it so strongly and always say it isnt 4-5-1 its 4-4-1-1.Whatever it is or called it hasnt worked well at all so why doesnt he just say "thats the way im told to do it so there"? Im fairly sure its his (csaba) fault.Either he should change tactic or pick players who are happy/know how to play this way. Id love to get VR "tae feck" but I have no idea how.The problem at the moment,in my opinion,is csaba is so far up his own butt and is in a huff with vlad,that hes hurting the team by being stubborn.This in turn hurts all of us who have to watch dross,so it makes sense to me that first on the agenda should be either to make him stand up and change something,or tell us if theres more to this than meets the eye? I wish I knew the solution,I really do.The players no longer seem to respect csaba (or do they) and this shows on the park.Is getting yet another manager the solution?I doubt it.Is getting this one to try something else the solution? Maybe. I would join a well planned protest where we all wanted the same thing,but at the moment we are all too devided.Some want rid of VR,some want rid of csaba.Few are content,most are unhappy.I want change,in any way that gets us playing and winning again.Our players arent great but they are better than many others in spl so surely the first step for change is to get them playing in their own/best positions,a formation they understand and move forward from there?

Roman Romanov said any Hearts manager would NEVER be allowed to pick the full team.He said the manager would pick 70% of the team and Vlad would pick the rest.

PresidentRomanov
Roman Romanov said any Hearts manager would NEVER be allowed to pick the full team.He said the manager would pick 70% of the team and Vlad would pick the rest.

The Romanov's have said alot of things, but as we all know, they don't always happen, Csaba stated only yesterday that he was in total charge of the team, why doesn't anyone want to believe him?

I already know the answer to that by the way :43:

The Romanov's have said alot of things, but as we all know, they don't always happen, Csaba stated only yesterday that he was in total charge of the team, why doesn't anyone want to believe him?

I already know the answer to that by the way :43:

And we all know Vlad interfered in team selection with every other manager,as they all told us he did,and i'll expect Csaba to say the same when he's sacked.

PresidentRomanov
And we all know Vlad interfered in team selection with every other manager,as they all told us he did,and i'll expect Csaba to say the same when he's sacked.

If that was the case, why he come out and say he's picking the team, surely he'd just say nothing?

That then changed on 1 January 2008. Csaba is in full control of picking the team. I don't think he has anything like full autonomy in the transfer market though.

I firmly believe that Csaba is picking the team.Romanov has obviously had some input ahem in the past but isn't all that bothered what goes on with us now.If he did Csaba would not have been here the last couple of months.

PresidentRomanov
That then changed on 1 January 2008. Csaba is in full control of picking the team. I don't think he has anything like full autonomy in the transfer market though.

Not many managers do have full autonomy in the transfer market, fact is, Csaba has control of the team, peoples twisted need to see something that isn't there won't allow them to take that in though.

I firmly believe that Csaba is picking the team.Romanov has obviously had some input ahem in the past but isn't all that bothered what goes on with us now.If he did Csaba would not have been here the last couple of months.
I think Csaba picks the majority,and Vlad chooses the likes of Whiteveen etc,no use in speculating,we'll find out soon enough :2thumbsup:

PresidentRomanov
Not many managers do have full autonomy in the transfer market, fact is, Csaba has control of the team, peoples twisted need to see something that isn't there won't allow them to take that in though.

I think Csaba picks the majority,and Vlad chooses the likes of Whiteveen etc,no use in speculating,we'll find out soon enough :2thumbsup:

See :10900:

How?

What makes you think Csaba isn't picking the team? I don't think I've seen any team selections or substitutions that made me question who was making the decisions on such things - in fact, quite the contrary.

I get your point about history suggesting otherwise but I don't believe there's anything to be gained from muddying the waters with things that are simply ridiculous, implausible and just untrue.

See :10900:
I am not on about the transfer market,im on about the team that plays every week.Csaba picks the majority to PLAY,and Vlad chooses the rest

I am not on about the transfer market,im on about the team that plays every week.Csaba picks the majority to PLAY,and Vlad chooses the rest

Scroll up and read what was said.

I'll organise a protest to save the protest.

You will have to phone up real radio and sound really stupid for it to get it's own thread on here though :10900:

PresidentRomanov
You will have to phone up real radio and sound really stupid for it to get it's own thread on here though :10900:

I don't think he'd get on the show if he sounded anything else but :stuart:

We simply don't know, and probably won't know, whether Csaba has 100% control over team selection. I personally think he has control but wouldn't be surprised if there weren't some influence from other members of the club's management. As for Vlad, he is more interested in the recently acquired Kaunas ?algiris basketball team at the moment to pay any attention to team selection at Tynecastle. From the clip below, I can't imagine why that is. :curtain:

We simply don't know, and probably won't know, whether Csaba has 100% control over team selection. I personally think he has control but wouldn't be surprised if there weren't some influence from other members of the club's management. As for Vlad, he is more interested in the recently acquired Kaunas ?algiris basketball team at the moment to pay any attention to team selection at Tynecastle. From the clip below, I can't imagine why that is. :curtain:

Ha ha. The music in that vid is superb.

PresidentRomanov
You have a point. :10900:

Have you ever listened to it, It amazes me that half of them managed to dial the number :stuart:

Have you ever listened to it, It amazes me that half of them managed to dial the number :stuart:

It was on in the car for a couple of mins last week.That was enough.I can only imagine the zoomers that phone though if ****ed up Pete is anything to go by :stuart:

Just kidding Pedro your doing a grand job :2thumbsup:

:laugh:

Aha - now I begin to understand! Can't blame him really. Mother of God! :dribble:

I suspect their carer dials for them. Real Radio is entertainment for the hard of thinking. :43:

HEARTS FOREVER

Yes i think its fair to say this thread is over.

Its over for me anyway.

But let me make this clear.

A protest for the way Vladimir Romanov is running Heart of Midlothian fc is coming...........its inevitable.

And the many mockers of the mere thought of a protest will be there too, eventually, tail between their legs looking for Pete from Pilton to say they are sorry. :smiley2:

Time will tell.

Its over for me anyway.

A protest for the way Vladimir Romanov is running Heart of Midlothian fc is coming...........its inevitable.

And the many mockers of the mere thought of a protest will be there too, eventually, tail between their legs looking for Pete from Pilton to say they are sorry. :smiley2:

Time will tell.

Ha Ha - brilliant! It's an "adavanced told-you-so" post from HF. :10900:

Father Tiresias

He might have full control over picking the team but the 4-5-1 formation he is using was being used before he was appointed manager and is a commom theme since Burley left the club.

He might have full control over picking the team but the 4-5-1 formation he is using was being used before he was appointed manager and is a commom theme since Burley left the club.

It is indeed. But that's because it's all the rage in Eastern Europe - and to be fair, throughout football. Csaba is a passionate advocate of 4-5-1, and is very anti 4-4-2: this is his choice, his system.

Its over for me anyway.

Time will tell.

Pain in the ass along with his bumchum JHunter

PresidentRomanov
Pain in the ass along with his bumchum JHunter

Maybe they're running short of stuff to flog on ebay, and are trying to drum up support for a new soh shop :curtain:

Father Tiresias
It is indeed. But that's because it's all the rage in Eastern Europe - and to be fair, throughout football. Csaba is a passionate advocate of 4-5-1, and is very anti 4-4-2: this is his choice, his system.

Csaba has no choice. The formation is the owner's call.

jamboolood1874
So Peter...

Why did you decide to air this on a channel that hardly any Hearts fans listen to and even less like, to a presenter who turned his back on our club and is a known OF sypathising appologist?

Also what do you propose we campaign for exactly? :th_o:

i am with you all the way;ROMANOV OUT NOW win,loose or draw

jamboolood1874
yes folks it was me on real radio last night , am trying to organise a protest at the celtic game as am sick of the board plus gary mackay who seems to know more than hes letting on as last summer gary went to kaunas for a meeting with the coward and was told of his visions for our club anyway am no ****ing hobo and love hearts like my son so am going to be outside the main stand after the game protesting at the whole of the board remmeber vlads niece is on the board and reports back to him, have also got a piece going in the een the friday before the game to drum up support as the more the merrier , i just want to get the message across that we are not a ****ing toy thats gonna get dumped cos the owners lost intrest , you may think that he,ll no here about it well for me its only the ****ing beginning as i have friends who work at the balmoral hotel that will let me know when hes in town and i,ll be outside the hotel lettong him no what i think of way of dealings is , anyway please help me and some others on the day as this is OUR CLUB thanks peter

i am with you all the way;ROMANOV OUT NOW win,loose or draw

jamboolood1874

SACK THE BOARD ROMANOV OUT NOW,folks he has taken our pride away from the club we need to act now to get it back i know for a fact we are all hurting here so lets all do the decent thing and get our club back were it belongs you know it makes sense, come just think about it.thanks no preasure lets all protest at the celtic game win,loose or draw

bloody hell... another twist.

so now it's not a protest by a few spongos.... it's a boycott by a few spongos.

i didn't think it was possible but somehow protest pete and his band of special friends have managed to make their direct action even less effective than it was ever going to be.

it takes a special type right enough.

Csaba has no choice. The formation is the owner's call.

source?

Csaba has explained to/through the media on a number of occasions that he is in full control of team affairs, what do certain fans not understand about this?

Archived