please join in the protest

sneakypete

Surely there is at least one real fan who is prepared to skydive in his form of protest. Oh I forgot that was a Hibs Supporter for Irvine Jambo. Ach same thing I guess a figment of somebody's imagination.:smiliz57:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Tolerance is a tremendous virtue, but the immediate neighbours of tolerance are apathy and weakness." - Sir James Goldsmith

something to think about. :curtain:

Did Sir James Goldsmith stick the stuff from the SOH shop on eBay like?

I protest at the total lack of comma's, full stops and paragraphs!

OK, can we move away from the fact that the OP hasn't got his head fully round the importance of punctuation.

I think the fact that Romanov decided to go to a basketball game on Saturday rather than spend his time at Tynecastle, shows that whatever intrest he's had in the past has now gone and Heart of Midlothian are now being cast aside like an old Christmas present.

I agree that a direct protest wanting "Vlad out" is not the way way to go, we need to organise something like the previous SOH but on a much larger scale.

I also agree that if Gary Mckay hadn't been so vocal in how marvellous Vlad was, not so many people would have been so keen to have thrown their weight behind getting Vlad in.

Yes, many people supported Vlad anyway but also looked up to Gary Mckay to lead us in the right direction and, combined with the vulnerable position, we were, looking back, too quick to side with him without doing any research of our own into this charletan that is Romanov.

I am starting to fear that it is now too late to do anything about it. The debt has spiralled out of control to a point where the fans have no real possibility of ousting Vlad on our own and it's unlikely that any serious business(man) would look to invest in a club who's only assets, lets be honest, are the ground and maybe 2 or 3 players. I know that we technically owe the debt to ourselves but looking at the bigger picture, a long term plan is required for when Vlad's not here (ie Brookes Mileson) or decides he'd had enough and walks away.

Everybody loves Baz
OK, can we move away from the fact that the OP hasn't got his head fully round the importance of punctuation.

I think the fact that Romanov decided to go to a basketball game on Saturday rather than spend his time at Tynecastle, shows that whatever intrest he's had in the past has now gone and Heart of Midlothian are now being cast aside like an old Christmas present.

I agree that a direct protest wanting "Vlad out" is not the way way to go, we need to organise something like the previous SOH but on a much larger scale.

I also agree that if Gary Mckay hadn't been so vocal in how marvellous Vlad was, not so many people would have been so keen to have thrown their weight behind getting Vlad in.

Yes, many people supported Vlad anyway but also looked up to Gary Mckay to lead us in the right direction and, combined with the vulnerable position, we were, looking back, too quick to side with him without doing any research of our own into this charletan that is Romanov.

I am starting to fear that it is now too late to do anything about it. The debt has spiralled out of control to a point where the fans have no real possibility of ousting Vlad on our own and it's unlikely that any serious business(man) would look to invest in a club who's only assets, lets be honest, are the ground and maybe 2 or 3 players. I know that we technically owe the debt to ourselves but looking at the bigger picture, a long term plan is required for when Vlad's not here (ie Brookes Mileson) or decides he'd had enough and walks away.

Hi Sirgay,:108years::108years:

Dougie Masterton

:sleep1: And it's Mackay.

Sadly our beloved Hearts is split down the middle, with some advocating stick with the club despite the way our owner shows scant disregard for our club and supporters , yet when a concerned fan wants a protest of some form , the psuedo intellectuals run down the guy , rather than look at the issues ,Romanov has lied repeatadley to us , what do we do? Romanov will lead us to the abyss , so i admit i dont know the answers but Romanov is lying to us or can i say terminological inactitudes for the geniuses on here. At least go down united then we can rise up !

:sleep1: And it's Mackay.

Wow, we're all pedants tonight aren't we!!!

Still if you want to get caught up in a petty arguement over the spelling of a name rather than add any meaningful contribution, then you carry on but you keep your head well buried in that sandpit and i'm sure all this will just blow over eventually eh???

Still if you want to get caught up in a petty arguement over the spelling of a name rather than add any meaningful contribution, then you carry on but you keep your head well buried in that sandpit and i'm sure all this will just blow over eventually eh???

christ, do you guys even try any more? :108years:

Aye great and forget about the madman ruining our club, play the fiddle while Rome burns. I really do appreciate you want the best for the jambos , but has this man did what he said he would do? A leader unites , a dictator divides and rules, he has split us all , united we stand divided we will fall , think about it , i may be wrong , but i dont trust this idiot running the club. i do support the team but it is being hampered.

Dougie Masterton

Has the storm passed yet, is it safe to come out?

Miller Jambo 60
Aye great and forget about the madman ruining our club, play the fiddle while Rome burns. I really do appreciate you want the best for the jambos , but has this man did what he said he would do? A leader unites , a dictator divides and rules, he has split us all , united we stand divided we will fall , think about it , i may be wrong , but i dont trust this idiot running the club. i do support the team but it is being hampered.

Get someone to run it then, 3posts eh sniff sniff

And your in section ?

Dougstar

Has the storm passed yet, is it safe to come out?

Always safe to come out Dougie in this wee breeze of protest:santa1: Its hardly gained any support due to the majority not agreeing with it...simples!

Mods, can we not just bin these muppets:108years:

you know what's laughable if not a little disconcerting. when robinson was CEO a lot of hardcore jambos boycotted tynecastle and vowed not to return until the pieman had gone. this in turn led to empty seats adding to the debt at roughly equatable to the annual deficit of robinsons last 5 years at the club. now the same people have continually been advocating that we have to continue our loyalty to the club by not boycotting tynecastle. that we can't be real fans. now maybe if that strategy had been adopted during the piemans last 5 year, we wouldn't have had the ?20 million debt at the time and our club wouldn't be fecked like it is now. the logic is way beyond me and like minded supporters. but as i have a low post count i must be a hobo and not to be taken seriously. the mind boggles.

Francis Albert
you know what's laughable if not a little disconcerting. when robinson was CEO a lot of hardcore jambos boycotted tynecastle and vowed not to return until the pieman had gone. this in turn led to empty seats adding to the debt at roughly equatable to the annual deficit of robinsons last 5 years at the club. now the same people have continually been advocating that we have to continue our loyalty to the club by not boycotting tynecastle. that we can't be real fans. now maybe if that strategy had been adopted during the piemans last 5 year, we wouldn't have had the ?20 million debt at the time and our club wouldn't be fecked like it is now. the logic is way beyond me and like minded supporters. but as i have a low post count i must be a hobo and not to be taken seriously. the mind boggles.

No they didn't. Not a "a lot of" certainly. And certainly not enough to make an appreciable difference to the level of debt.

No, you're not a Hobo but we all know exactly who and what you are.

How's the court case going against HMFC - mind the steps now!!

No, you're not a Hobo but we all know exactly who and what you are.

How's the court case going against HMFC - mind the steps now!!

stalker alert!:smiliz21:

I think you make a very good point.

Have you ever considered organising a protest, or something?

I think you make a very good point.

Have you ever considered organising a protest, or something?

He could do his protest down Leith way beside his pals:smiliz64:

low post count, genuine concern for hmfc, try to make reasonable debate = hobo.

the mind boggles. no wonder we are so divided with this siege mentality on your own fans.

Ever since Romanov got involved my interest in the club has waned - mostly because of the fact that most of the fans have seemed to have turned their back on him (and cos I got married). The board is my last ditch attempt to keep a grip on reality, but it shows that there are too many factions for the supporters to show a united stand toward the board.

Ever since Romanov got involved my interest in the club has waned

Did this happen before or after we won the Scottish Cup and got into the Champions League? :peepwall:

protest pete's protest of pish posse & the splinter group - the boycott of bollox - digesting the fedotovas statement recently...

3314101.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=11B127B063386F61B061B03EE359EA0F

Did this happen before or after we won the Scottish Cup and got into the Champions League? :peepwall:

Afterwards hopefully. :santa4:

There's a disengagement by fans due to a lack of communication. Even being lied to gives some sense of involvement. :smiliz23:

There's a disengagement by fans due to a lack of communication.

:Agree:

As for the being lied to part - don't give them any ideas.

i admire your honesty dave. there is a problem and no piecemeal direct emails can change this. get it sorted on the park and the fans are happy to leave the politics alone. simpler!

I Am officially protesting about this protest and i publicly announce i will be boycotting this protest which i dont think will happen anyway.

I Urge fellow Jambos to do the same:smiliz64:

I Am officially protesting about this protest and i publicly announce i will be boycotting this protest which i dont think will happen anyway.

I Urge fellow Jambos to do the same:smiliz64:

I will boycott your boycott and protest at your lack of protest Sir.

ToadKiller Dog

I am going to hold a march from Haymarket station to Tynecastle on sunday as part of this protest i will stop at everyt pub on route (hopefully they are open) to have a drink errrrrr sorry recruit fellow drinkers on the march the aim is to reach tynecastle by around 12.30 . All are welcome to join .

I will boycott your boycott and protest at your lack of protest Sir.

I protest and i intend to hold a rally to protest at your boycott this gathering will take place at a soon to be named venue i hope to have great support for my protest about your boycott.:santa3:

I P Knightley

Well done to Pete & his boys.

The threat of a protest certainly seems to have focussed the minds of the Hearts management and squad with the happy result that we saw yesterday.

More of the same in the weeks to come and we might still make Europe.

Well done to Pete & his boys.

The threat of a protest certainly seems to have focussed the minds of the Hearts management and squad with the happy result that we saw yesterday.

More of the same in the weeks to come and we might still make Europe.

It is certainly the most intelligent use of psychological motivation techniques that I have seen in a long time. Well done Pete on playing his role to perfection! I certainly look forward to reading his PhD Thesis on how he adopted his fake "not really thought about the issues, easily angered, limited language skills" persona and how he developed and executed his protest/boycott/do nothing-at-all-in-the-end campaign.

It is certainly the most intelligent use of psychological motivation techniques that I have seen in a long time. Well done Pete on playing his role to perfection! I certainly look forward to reading his PhD Thesis on how he adopted his fake "not really thought about the issues, easily angered, limited language skills" persona and how he developed and executed his protest/boycott/do nothing-at-all-in-the-end campaign.

I don't think the Pistol fella could actually spell PhD.:smiliz65:

How come Pete and all the other protesters have disappeared?

All hobos IMO, can we ban them all? Even the ones that coughed up the 5 buck.

:santa1:

be a wee bit realistic, we beat celtic which was brilliant to see. hearts looked like the team of fighters we've all been shouting for including pete and his m8's. who knows maybe csaba and the players took notice and stepped up to the mark? maybe some of them are playing for a january move in the transfer window? but whatever the reason hearts have to be congratulated for the win and the manner in which they set about the manks. but don't go childishly cheesing and berating people for voicing their genuine concerns. we are all fighting for the same cause and that is to see this kind of football from hearts regularly not just on rare occasions when the natives start to get restless. use a bit of common sense guys.

more of the same against the minnows, mon the hearts.

be a wee bit realistic, we beat celtic which was brilliant to see. hearts looked like the team of fighters we've all been shouting for including pete and his m8's. who knows maybe csaba and the players took notice and stepped up to the mark? maybe some of them are playing for a january move in the transfer window? but whatever the reason hearts have to be congratulated for the win and the manner in which they set about the manks. but don't go childishly cheesing and berating people for voicing their genuine concerns. we are all fighting for the same cause and that is to see this kind of football from hearts regularly not just on rare occasions when the natives start to get restless. use a bit of common sense guys.

more of the same against the minnows, mon the hearts.

Ah but they didn't - apart from on here, which doesn't really count on the revolutionary scale.

As for fighting for the same cause - none of the rest of us are sueing the club so do one!

Guest Bilel Mohsni
Ah but they didn't - apart from on here, which doesn't really count on the revolutionary scale.

As for fighting for the same cause - none of the rest of us are sueing the club so do one!

Who is sueing the club now? There was that guy from the paper a few months back... Something to do with a step if I remember correctly, when I read that article I thought...

"What a complete and utter D.etective I.nspector C.alvin K.line."

As for fighting for the same cause - none of the rest of us are suing the club so do one!

i'd be careful about slandering and insinuating false accusations on a public forum. i don't know you but you have been constantly stalking me and accusing me of certain things including theft. unless you have factual prove of whoever and can name this person i suggest you resist in this dangerous little personal campaign that you have with this person.

john.

Nucky Thompson
i'd be careful about slandering and insinuating false accusations on a public forum. i don't know you but you have been constantly stalking me and accusing me of certain things including theft. unless you have factual prove of whoever and can name this person i suggest you resist in this dangerous little personal campaign that you have with this person.

john.

Well a simple yes or no. Are you the person who is suing HMFC?

Guest Bilel Mohsni
Well a simple yes or no. Are you the person who is suing HMFC?

'Simon', I think the boy was called... Or 'Stevie'?

Total whelt for sueing the club...

Archived