please join in the protest

sneakypete

Just wanted to be the proud owner of post #1500 on this classic! Wa-Hey!

I'm proud to have been dragged into it!

Fifteen hundred posts: can anyone summarize the state of play?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm proud to have been dragged into it!

Fifteen hundred posts: can anyone summarize the state of play?

I'll try:

Attention seeker rings Unreal Radio for his Andy Warhol moment, then bolts! "Protest" becomes "Boycott" becomes "Fantasy".

JKB goes into melt-down and every old topic under the sun gets regurgitated on a single thread.

It's funny Enzo should say that... I heard rumours of Anti-Romanov pigeons being seen in the Diggers discussing the best way to effect regime change at Tynecastle;

"Coo, Coup, Coo!"

YAS!

Kachoo?

Nucky Thompson
Couldn't agree more BB. I very rarely waste much time on Kickback. I can, however, be found up at the Diggers on match days discussing the best way to effect regime change at Tynecastle with some mates who are ST holders.
FFS:rofl::rofl: That's a classic.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

So has Pete boycotted his own protest? What number of post was this said on? Unbelievable really.

Geoff Kilpatrick

User Name Posts

shaun.lawson 74

HEARTS FOREVER 65

victorian 62

PresidentRomanov 56

Genghis Khan 53

berrasbraw 53

Charlie-Brown 45

Therapist 40

Drylaw Hearts 36

redjambo 35

Jammy T 34

Geoff Kilpatrick 33

iainmac 32

JamboRobbo 32

Buzz Killington 32

scott_jambo 30

Buffalo Bill 29

The Boo 28

portobellojambo1 24

Smug Hearts Bore 23

Mothy 22

JHunter1874 22

jambovambo 20

the_liquidator 18

Colonel Kurtz 18

Ken Barlow 18

Gambo 17

Le Chat 15

magicTs 15

gorgie_rebel 13

Tucks 13

Simon Says 12

Martin_T 12

Dougie Masterton 11

Beats 11

Thommo 10

redm 9

gowestjambo 9

Rents 9

davemclaren 8

Francis Albert 8

sneakypete 8

daveybest 7

Coco 7

boabyarsebiscuit 7

Chairman Mao 7

bighusref 7

Gigalo-Aunt 7

Seymour M Hersh 7

Dusk_Till_Dawn 6

Blackenstein 6

Vanbasten1874 6

blairdin 5

Debut 4 5

scotland 5

Enzo Chiefo 5

Peanut 5

frankblack 5

kingantti1874 5

Hackney Hearts 5

jamboolood1874 5

barmy bo 5

cosanostra 5

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic 5

Rotherham Jambo 4

PTBCAL 4

speedbump 4

jambogarry 4

Boris 4

audioslave 4

Deevers 4

Hurdy Gurdy Man 4

jambojim52 4

Clerry Jambo 4

IMA MAROON 4

Hugh Phamism 4

HelloSunshine 4

The Baldmans Comb 4

Someday 4

The Mighty Thor 4

deejtee 3

troy 3

Drew Busby ! 3

Feeno 3

chizzy 3

LionheartF? 3

audrey65 3

GORDY CRAZYJAMBO 3

fantapants 3

marc 3

MalkyMcFrench 3

super_vlad 3

hmfc_steve 2

winston churchill 2

Jam Tarts 1874 2

Only a Game ! 2

pablo 2

Martin Jol 2

billbunter 2

matt74 2

H.A.N.S 2

Dipped Flake 2

Acey 2

Hans von Luck 2

J.T.F.Robertson 2

lost in leith 2

gorgie rd eh11 2

londonjambo 2

RoaldJensen 2

kev_09 2

Jamboelite 2

bn jambo 2

Bo'ness Jambo 2

ukol 2

rudiskacel06 2

broughies tach 2

heehaw 2

Chuck Berry 2

Sgt.Rock 2

jambosrbarry 2

Jamie-1874 2

Cut The Crap 2

ChemicalJambo 2

scots civil war 2

Radioactive Mince 2

Everybody loves Baz! 2

Hungry hippo 1

Bannon's cannon 1

colinzeal 1

jamboozy 1

MrBones 1

Ivanawfyticklikov 1

Kinkster 1

MikeN 1

JKBMod 10 1

rosie1 1

Happy Hearts 1

MelbourneJambo 1

lambojambo 1

Scallywag 1

flecktimus 1

Boab 1

Des' Dad 1

superjoe 1

rdewar42 1

big B 1

dazbo 1

rudi 1

scott herbertson 1

Skiba 1

tolcross lad 1

TommyC 1

Munchausen 1

savage 1

rudi must stay 1

timsmolders 1

cotter 1

NBerwickJTs 1

JennyJambo 1

HillmanHearts 1

DETTY29 1

Dr. Bapswent 1

Sherlock 1

DG_HMFC 1

Jambo, Goodbye 1

Getintaethem 1

David McCaig 1

marooned 1

man'o'war 1

bikerjambo 1

jambali 1

Voice of reason 1

Eggo 1

Ianbaird'shair 1

brownkg 1

Leisham38 1

Ally Alexander 1

Walter Kidd 1

man-o-man 1

kitster 1

leginten 1

Baird, King and Michael 1

topcat 1

Don Roberto 1

hawaii 1

Waterproof 1

johnmitchell 1

BA Barasa 1

Benzinho 1

Craig R 1

maroonedinoz 1

ford donald 1

King of the North 1

lejuge28 1

Chad Sexington 1

2NaFish 1

bighalders 1

Charlie Chester 1

Creepy Lurker 1

J Morley 1

quiffy 1

heartsfc_fan 1

MagicMakel 1

bobsharp 1

Tams bird 1

Gershwin 1

Dave de le Noir 1

jammyjambo 1

Jambof3tornado 1

jamtartally 1

132goals1958 1

Yo Yo the Parrot 1

Jambo Hoggie 1

pennyjambo22 1

Nelly Terraces 1

JKBMod 3 1

JWL 1

MaddMacc 1

Gilles #1 1

djh83 1

ChipButty 1

JamboSWH 1

this new development of "effected regime change" has an insidious ring to it.

i think the regime change being mooted here could involve the ultimate in direct action... a decapitation of the regime. cutting off the serpent's head.

shock and awe.

although as things have been going so far i expect the diggers assassin to boycott his own assassination attempt on the serpent.

I'm sure Vlad isn't happy with how things are going. I'm sure he's aware that we're not happy with how things are going.

The only protest that will work, imo, is one that hits him in the pocket. Next big game, don't buy any merchandise, programme, or food etc. That would send him a sign.

Problem is, we're in a really difficult position just now with the economy being in the ****ter, not to mention the Setanta shambles making things even more difficult. Its a really bad time to be looking for anyone to invest in an SPL club, so I don't see that we have any option other than Vlad, which means he needs to tell us what his plan is to turn things around.

Its a really bad time to be looking for anyone to invest in an SPL club, so I don't see that we have any option other than Vlad, which means he needs to tell us what his plan is to turn things around.

Don't worry - that might be the reality of the situation but we have the "Diggers 80" sleeper cell working on it.

Watch this space........................:2thumbsup:

yes folks it was me on real radio last night , am trying to organise a protest at the celtic game as am sick of the board plus gary mackay who seems to know more than hes letting on as last summer gary went to kaunas for a meeting with the coward and was told of his visions for our club anyway am no ****ing hobo and love hearts like my son so am going to be outside the main stand after the game protesting at the whole of the board remmeber vlads niece is on the board and reports back to him, have also got a piece going in the een the friday before the game to drum up support as the more the merrier , i just want to get the message across that we are not a ****ing toy thats gonna get dumped cos the owners lost intrest , you may think that he,ll no here about it well for me its only the ****ing beginning as i have friends who work at the balmoral hotel that will let me know when hes in town and i,ll be outside the hotel lettong him no what i think of way of dealings is , anyway please help me and some others on the day as this is OUR CLUB thanks peter

Fair play to him at least he's getting his finger out and trying to do something about the way mad Vlad is destroying our club. The very least that will happen is that VR will know that we are no longer willing to stand back and watch him lose interest and let the club go down both in league position and in stature.

Francis Albert
Fair play to him at least he's getting his finger out and trying to do something about the way mad Vlad is destroying our club. The very least that will happen is that VR will know that we are no longer willing to stand back and watch him lose interest and let the club go down both in league position and in stature.

Not exactly. He is posting incoherent and inconsistent drivel on a message board.

Pete called the protest off.

So has Pete boycotted his own protest? What number of post was this said on? Unbelievable really.

I don't know what post it was but he basically changed his mind from a post-Celtic match protest to a Dundee Utd boycott.

Yeah, that'll sort it.

ToadKiller Dog
Couldn't agree more BB. I very rarely waste much time on Kickback. I can, however, be found up at the Diggers on match days discussing the best way to effect regime change at Tynecastle with some mates who are ST holders.

So your the guy with the Zapata moustache that sits at the dark corner of the pub with a collection of blokes dressed in camouflage gear ,Whispering and plotting ? ,The diggers Urban guerrillas' , First we take Robbo's bar next we take the Gorgie Suite .

So your the guy with the Zapata moustache that sits at the dark corner of the pub with a collection of blokes dressed in camouflage gear ,Whispering and plotting ? ,The diggers Urban guerrillas' , First we take Robbo's bar next we take the Gorgie Suite .

Nah he was part of this crew. Once the consignment of gun powder arrives it's off to Tynie they go!

namesno.gif

The diggers Urban guerrillas' , First we take Robbo's bar next we take the Gorgie Suite .

they sentenced me to twenty years of boredom for trying to change the system from within.

what am proposing is that instead of a protest we should boycott the utd game as there are too many on here with there heads in the sand i.e drylaw,gengis khan (knob)etc etc .

you,s wont be happy till vlad comes over in three to four weeks time to sell more assets i,e

trigger ,jose and driver well we,ll see who,s laughing at the above mention then.

:hat2:

Dusk_Till_Dawn
There is only one conclusion, someone has to step up to the plate with deep pockets and a huge love of HMFC.

My thoughts are that if such a person or persons existed they'd have shown face long before now.

100 per cent

As they say in the Bronx, we be fecked

The People's Chimp
Pete called the protest off.

Genius.

You couldn't have scripted it any better.

Was it Keenan's decision to opt out which ultimately led to his calling it off?

Drylaw Hearts
Genius.

You couldn't have scripted it any better.

Was it Keenan's decision to opt out which ultimately led to his calling it off?

It just petered out naturally.

Ach for pete's sake....

You should have told him.

I did try to demonstrate my enthusiasm, honest!

BREAKING NEWS.... BREAKING NEWS.... BREAKING NEWS....

anti-terrorism police have swooped on dundee terrace after reports that an I.E.D. (improvised eighty-bob device) has been discovered stashed in the cistern in the diggers bogs.

kickback understands from police insiders that this was being used as a cache of terror for when vlad arrives in town.

two men have been detained under the anti-terrorism act and are currently not really helping police with their enquiries.

I'm sure there was the odd malingerer back then but, in general, players were infrequently injured, wanted to play and, yes, gave 100%. More importantly, they were paid not much more than your average man in the street. They needed a win bonus or an appearance fee to pay the mortgage. That is the big difference from nowadays.

Fair enough,Enzo,that explains your opinion a bit better and there probably is a good bit of truth in it.I only posted because there have been a good many posts recently suggesting that the players back then ran their hearts out,giving "100%" week in,week out and it was none of the kind.

Some of the football then was as dire and,arguably,even worse than some of the football at the moment.I just wanted to dispel that myth.The money involved nowadays probably is relevent to this thread but probably needs its own thread.

The Mighty Thor
BREAKING NEWS.... BREAKING NEWS.... BREAKING NEWS....

anti-terrorism police have swooped on dundee terrace after reports that an I.E.D. (improvised eighty-bob device) has been discovered stashed in the cistern in the diggers bogs.

kickback understands from police insiders that this was being used as a cache of terror for when vlad arrives in town.

two men have been detained under the anti-terrorism act and are currently not really helping police with their enquiries.

That was the DORC's - Diggers Operation for Regime Change.

They're splitters from PRIC's - Pete's Revolution for Immediate Change.

I fear there's a turf war about to break out down Tynecastle way.

:D

That is fantastic - might move from The Merchi now.:smiley2:

Dougie Masterton
That is fantastic - might move from The Merchi now.:smiley2:

You'll do anything to avoid buying a round.:10900:

Our material is wasted on this forum.

_45499800_jonsson_celeb.jpg

Paul's mate laughed. He had heard it before but it still made him chuckle.

You'll do anything to avoid buying a round.:10900:

Sleeper cell in The Diggers? Come on, we're missing out - all we have is karaoke and bingo!

Sleeper cell in The Diggers? Come on, we're missing out - all we have is karaoke and bingo!

Don't tell anyone, but the bingo numbers that are called actually make up a secret code used to distribute information about the regime change plans. :th_o:

Don't tell anyone, but the bingo numbers that are called actually make up a secret code used to distribute information about the regime change plans. :th_o:

Will they activate the PRICs or the DORCs though? :smiley2:

That depends on the order of the karaoke tunes on a given evening. :curtain:

That depends on the order of the karaoke tunes on a given evening. :curtain:

The last time I was in, the DJ made a horrendous mistake and I think it was the Lochend sleepers he was trying to awaken. Playing "500 Miles" nearly caused a full-scale riot!

They have a DJ now?

I remember being there in the seventies when they announced the accordian player cant be here because he has broken his wrist but the drummer is going to carry on by himself.

They have a DJ now?

I remember being there in the seventies when they announced the accordian player cant be here because he has broken his wrist but the drummer is going to carry on by himself.

Accordian & Drums on a sunday RJ.

The Mighty Thor

Definitely the DORC's.

Roughie & You Hun Cameron apparently broadcast code words in their phone in show to activate the PRIC'S. Hence the change from protest to boycott.

_45499800_jonsson_celeb.jpg

Paul's mate laughed. He had heard it before but it still made him chuckle.

I've got it on good authority that the Walrus was Paul.

portobellojambo1
nothing if not traditional ....eat yer heart out Robbos.

Think they've had accordions and drums in Robbos as well RJ, but it was a selection of more "traditional" songs that were being played in there. :stuart:

Think they've had accordions and drums in Robbos as well RJ, but it was a selection of more "traditional" songs that were being played in there. :stuart:

surely not in the GREEN tree?????????????????

I've got it on good authority that the Walrus was Paul.

You've ruined it.

The walrus was Paul, they guy in the picture is the egg man. Hence the "Paul's mate" remark. :43:

So will there be a protest on Saturday now we know Romanov is going to be at Tynecastle?

And if there is no protest, will there be any anti-Romanov songs and chants inside the ground?

Just a chance for Pete and his minions to let of some steam.

If no, then stop bitching about it over a messageboard. Now is your chance to do something

So will there be a protest on Saturday now we know Romanov is going to be at Tynecastle?

And if there is no protest, will there be any anti-Romanov songs and chants inside the ground?

Just a chance for Pete and his minions to let of some steam.

If no, then stop bitching about it over a messageboard. Now is your chance to do something

Indeed, and I've asked the very same thing on some other threads.

Their big chance has come.

No excuses.

Indeed, and I've asked the very same thing on some other threads.

Their big chance has come.

No excuses.

This will be a seriously damp squib - sodden almost. The activists are all mouth and trousers.

Archived