please join in the protest

sneakypete

as a matter of interest why is that mate

This thread has been running for decades and you make an appearance now?

Is it the PARKER OUT NOW protest you wanted?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe they're running short of stuff to flog on ebay, and are trying to drum up support for a new soh shop :curtain:

:lol:

SACK THE BOARD ROMANOV OUT NOW,folks he has taken our pride away from the club we need to act now to get it back i know for a fact we are all hurting here so lets all do the decent thing and get our club back were it belongs you know it makes sense, come just think about it.thanks no preasure lets all protest at the celtic game win,loose or draw

Why are all the protestors dumb as dirt

jamboolood1874

our club is being run by lunatic and he is running it down to the ground,tell me is that good or bad

I was pondering that earlier.

And I have a cunning theory :smiley2:

Well c'mon - don't be coy. Out with it!

with most of the protesters being hobos their intelligence levels will be as high as their shoe laces

our club is being run by lunatic and he is running it down to the ground,tell me is that good or bad

Your about 35 pages late, this has all been discussed.

Will you be at the protest on Sunday the 20th?

No wait, Pistolpete cancelled it.

Will you be boycotting the Dundee United game? Peter has already told scores of people on this board to boycott it, although its not difficult for him and his minions to avoid Tynecastle because they are either a) Hibs fans or B) do not own a season ticket.

Either way im sure it will be a success.

with most of the protesters being hobos their intelligence levels will be as high as their shoe laces

bingo_logo.jpg

The ones who have came on here and acted like raging loons are clearly vermin with IQ's to match.

portobellojambo1
the shortlist is then handed back to vlad & co for approval on who the manager can have.

Reality is that happens at every club. Such a system is not unique to Hearts, although at Hearts the owner probably has a lot more, in fact too much, say in who actually appears on that list.

At other clubs it may well be that the short list is drawn up solely by the manager, and the scouts employed, but at every single club the owner/board of directors have the final say in who comes in.

I would prefer it if all the names on the short list were put there by our manager, but one also has to question the type of players he thinks can benefit Hearts (players like Obua, Santana and Bouzid don't really fall into the category of beneficial to Hearts as far as I'm concerned).

The job of the board is determine if the signing makes sense, and is within budget.

As an example if the manager, and all the fans of Chelsea, for example, wanted the club to sign Lionel Messi, and his name was put to their board of directors, it is quite conceivable the board could say no, because the signing was unsuitable (might be difficult to explain what constituted unsuitable mind you).

Guest Vanbasten1874
SACK THE BOARD ROMANOV OUT NOW,folks he has taken our pride away from the club we need to act now to get it back i know for a fact we are all hurting here so lets all do the decent thing and get our club back were it belongs you know it makes sense, come just think about it.thanks no preasure lets all protest at the celtic game win,loose or draw

mod delete

Father Tiresias
Nonsense.

You think so?

We've been playing this formation since George Burley left the club.

Someone at the club likes it.

portobellojambo1
You think so?

We've been playing this formation since George Burley left the club.

Someone at the club likes it.

I don't think it is Romanov who likes it chizzy, and forces it on Laszlo. I think reality is it is a formation that many, many managers have adopted (I see it as possibly a reflection of the game of football, where the emphasis these days appears to be on the art of not losing, rather than winning. Many managers seem to think a formation set out to achieve a 0-0 draw is a better formation than one set out to win 5-0)

I don't think it is a formation suited to the SPL though, but again I think a succession of managers have seemed more interested in not losing than winning, and have adopted a formation that doesn't suit us or our personnel.

As you rightly state the last manager we had that had what im my mind was the right idea was Burley. His idea was to pummel the opposition early on, get a few goals in front and let them worry about catching us.

I don't think it is Romanov who likes it chizzy, and forces it on Laszlo. I think reality is it is a formation that many, many managers have adopted (I see it as possibly a reflection of the game of football, where the emphasis these days appears to be the art of not losing, rather than winning. Many managers seem to think a formation set out to achieve a 0-0 draw is a better formation than one set out to win 5-0)

I don't think it is a formation suited to the SPL though, but again I think a succession of managers have seemed more interested in not losing than winning, and have adopted a formation that doesn't suit us or our personnel.

As you rightly state the last manager we had that had what im my mind was the right idea was Burley. His idea was to pummel the opposition early on, get a few goals in front and let them worry about catching us.

See this art of not losing? It's not working!!

See a central defence of Bouzid & Kucharski? Ditto.

The people who turn up and sit with folded arms watching that pesh every week and renewing their ST are the ones that are killing the club.

There are 3 events that are likely to happen within the year that will hopefully bring you people back to reality:

1) The council will condemn the old main stand as being unsafe and will order it's closure. The stand will not see it's 100th birthday in 2012 unfortunately.

2) Next year's accounts will be released and the true scale of debt will become known. That will lead onto:

3) Our famous old ground will be flattened and the land sold to developers in order to clear SOME of the debt.

Then we will be in a worse position than CPR would ever have had us in. Then , EVENTUALLY, the ostriches might finally realise what is happening and start taking action. But by then it may be too late. I know Lithuania is a bit farther away than Balerno but I can't believe the meek acceptance from some of the supporters who actively campaigned, harassed and harangued CPR.

The people who turn up and sit with folded arms watching that pesh every week and renewing their ST are the ones that are killing the club.

There are 3 events that are likely to happen within the year that will hopefully bring you people back to reality:

1) The council will condemn the old main stand as being unsafe and will order it's closure. The stand will not see it's 100th birthday in 2012 unfortunately.

2) Next year's accounts will be released and the true scale of debt will become known. That will lead onto:

3) Our famous old ground will be flattened and the land sold to developers in order to clear SOME of the debt.

Then we will be in a worse position than CPR would ever have had us in. Then , EVENTUALLY, the ostriches might finally realise what is happening and start taking action. But by then it may be too late. I know Lithuania is a bit farther away than Balerno but I can't believe the meek acceptance from some of the supporters who actively campaigned, harassed and harangued CPR.

Can you advise me what action I should take and how I can ensure it delivers a positive outcome thereby guaranteeing the future of the club I'm killing? :th_o:

that's right. it's the people putting money into the club and sitting in their seats behaving like sane human beings wot's killing the club innit.

what should happen is for people to not to put money into the club and sit in their seats going berserk at nothing.

that'll do the trick.

Can you advise me what action I should take and how I can ensure it delivers a positive outcome thereby guaranteeing the future of the club I'm killing? :th_o:

Dave..there are no guarantees in life but people on here criticise others for not organising protests etc...but when someone does, he is lambasted by all the Vlad sheep.

I simply can't understand why supporters are willing to put up with this...just 'cos the computa says Romanov is the only show in town. He has killed the club as we know it...and people have to start voting with their feet.

I can assure you that if the wee tyrant had treated Rangers, Celtic or, yes, even Hibs supporters the way we have been treated over the last few years...he would have been dragged from the stand by his throat. That's a fact. As apathetic supporters go...we are Champions League winners.

Dave, The answer is in your hands.

Surely it must be obvious that the only way to stop you and your ilk from killing the club is to get yourself behind the main stand, spill some milk and have a good cry over it.

that's right. it's the people putting money into the club and sitting in their seats behaving like sane human beings wot's killing the club innit.

what should happen is for people to not to put money into the club and sit in their seats going berserk at nothing.

that'll do the trick.

Victorian

YOUR money is paying the wages of guys on ?10K a week and upwards. The same players who don't try a leg and are not the least bit interested in the club or it's supporters. I can assure you that your money is not in any way, shape or form saving the club. It is simply delaying the inevitable. The club is losing money every day and every week.

Comparing this situation with the 1970s is delusional...then we had a club we could relate to and I was quite happy to pay my pocket money to watch players that , while in some cases may have been crap, were at least giving 110% for the club.

Dave..there are no guarantees in life but people on here criticise others for not organising protests etc...but when someone does, he is lambasted by all the Vlad sheep.

Here we go again. Anyone who thinks the 'protest' is a load of balls is automatically a 'Vladsheep'.

FWIW I reckon 95% of the punters on this site are in agreement that VR is an absolute arsehole of the very highest order and would like him gone pronto (myself inculded).

Just because we think the 'protest' is a complete and utter waste of time, 'organised' by an idiot, doesn't mean we support the Lithuanian Loony.

So why don't you give it a fecking rest with all this 'Vladsheep' bollocks. Its incredibly tiresome.

Geoff Kilpatrick

And you know this how?

Geoff Kilpatrick
Here we go again. Anyone who thinks the 'protest' is a load of balls is automatically a 'Vladsheep'.

FWIW I reckon 95% of the punters on this site are in agreement that VR is an absolute arsehole of the very highest order and would like him gone pronto (myself inculded).

Just because we think the 'protest' is a complete and utter waste of time, 'organised' by an idiot, doesn't mean we support the Lithuanian Loony.

So why don't you give it a fecking rest with all this 'Vladsheep' bollocks.

This.

So why don't you give it a fecking rest with all this 'Vladsheep' bollocks. Its incredibly tiresome.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Victorian

YOUR money is paying the wages of guys on ?10K a week and upwards. The same players who don't try a leg and are not the least bit interested in the club or it's supporters. I can assure you that your money is not in any way, shape or form saving the club. It is simply delaying the inevitable. The club is losing money every day and every week.

Comparing this situation with the 1970s is delusional...then we had a club we could relate to and I was quite happy to pay my pocket money to watch players that , while in some cases may have been crap, were at least giving 110% for the club.

no.

cutting off the club's source of revenue is accelerating the onset of what you believe to be an inevitable fate.

what do doctors tend to do with seriously ill patients?

do they euthanise them? no. do they attempt to save life when there is the smallest glimmer of hope? yes. do they prolong life when there is a chance of some kind of quality of life? yes.

stave off the inevitable? oh please.

that'll do the trick.

Yeah, by not putting money in the club, and not going to games they are showing their support and doing a good job of helping to avoid the club going into liquidation.

I'm sure Romanov can hear them shouting "Vlad GTF" into their PCs at home, while he is thousands of miles away in Lithuania.

I'm sure there is some point to their vociferous hot air, but I can't see it. Some think that they can force him out with a protest and get administration and we can start again in the third division. For Hearts to start again they would need Vlad to agree to Administration and write-off tens of millions of pounds and even then he would still own the club.

To **** of Vlad could result in him winding up the club and holding onto the name and its assets. How can you restart a club you don't own, and how would you get a place in the third division with no ground, players, money, or organised fanbase?

There are so many flaws in their logic, and we've been over it time and time again, yet the same people keep bringing them up 5 pages later (after ignoring all the posts that don't suit their agenda) or in the next Vlad GTF post.

To be honest I think the people who harrassed and persecuted CPR actually did him a favour without knowing it. After all he did state in the court of session that he had planned a 5 year exit strategy in the year 2000.

The people behind this proposed protest have been quite happy to tell us what they're protesting against, they appear to be less clear on what they're protesting for. Do they have some panacea they havent unveiled yet?

Fans who really want to protest and preach to season ticket holders are enititled to do so but doing so only on Kickback doesn't really hold much water.

Hit the streets, the turnstiles and the pubs pre and post match if you really want to protest.

Kickback doesn't count.

Yeah, by not putting money in the club, and not going to games they are showing their support and doing a good job of helping to avoid the club going into liquidation.

I'm sure Romanov can hear them shouting "Vlad GTF" into their PCs at home, while he is thousands of miles away in Lithuania.

I'm sure there is some point to their vociferous hot air, but I can't see it. Some think that they can force him out with a protest and get administration and we can start again in the third division. For Hearts to start again they would need Vlad to agree to Administration and write-off tens of millions of pounds and even then he would still own the club.

To **** of Vlad could result in him winding up the club and holding onto the name and its assets. How can you restart a club you don't own, and how would you get a place in the third division with no ground, players, money, or organised fanbase?

There are so many flaws in their logic, and we've been over it time and time again, yet the same people keep bringing them up 5 pages later (after ignoring all the posts that don't suit their agenda) or in the next Vlad GTF post.

yep.

seems like a lot of people are self-massaging their own sense of convictions by blowing off a lot of hot air without actually providing any tangible alternatives.

i've got a hell of a lot of time for people like drylaw hearts and others who have contributed some meaningful and thought provoking debate about the overall situation. i have no time whatsoever for the noisy minority who appear to indulge in meaningless rhetoric for no other purpose other than to posture themselves into some kind of perceived moral high ground that helps nobody, even themselves.

no.

cutting off the club's source of revenue is accelerating the onset of what you believe to be an inevitable fate.

Vic, will it come to the stage that the club will just send out season ticket renewal literature with the words 'Pay Up Or We Are Fecked'on the front cover ?? In essence that is why many will continue to give money to the club. It wont be for the football, the enjoyment of going to Tynecastle, the feeling of uniting to back HMFC or the connection with those playing for the club it will be as a life support machine.

Fans who really want to protest and preach to season ticket holders are enititled to do so but doing so only on Kickback doesn't really hold much water.

Hit the streets, the turnstiles and the pubs pre and post match if you really want to protest.

Kickback doesn't count.

Well said,BB.

On an earlier point up the page,i don't buy this "at least in the 70s,early 80s the players may have been crap but gave 110%" rant.

Really?110% every week when we were gatting beat off the likes of Queens Park etc?Not where i was standing so stop this myth now.There were malingerers then.

Vic, will it come to the stage that the club will just send out season ticket renewal literature with the words 'Pay Up Or We Are Fecked'on the front cover ?? In essence that is why many will continue to give money to the club. It wont be for the football, the enjoyment of going to Tynecastle, the feeling of uniting to back HMFC or the connection with those playing for the club it will be as a life support machine.

that's about the sum of it. it's pretty much the bottom line raison d'etre we have.

Well said,BB.

On an earlier point up the page,i don't buy this "at least in the 70s,early 80s the players may have been crap but gave 110%" rant.

Really?110% every week when we were gatting beat off the likes of Queens Park etc?Not where i was standing so stop this myth now.There were malingerers then.

I'm sure there was the odd malingerer back then but, in general, players were infrequently injured, wanted to play and, yes, gave 100%. More importantly, they were paid not much more than your average man in the street. They needed a win bonus or an appearance fee to pay the mortgage. That is the big difference from nowadays.

portobellojambo1

Absolutely.

I actually find it a bit offensive that a suggestion could be made that by going along each week I, and others like me, are effectively killing the club.

Do I like the way the club is being run. Fecking no danger.

Do people approach me every day and say "I've got ?40 million I'd like to invest in HMFC, who should I speak to", no.

We may well be fecked with him, we are definitely fecked without him.

Kickback doesn't count.

Couldn't agree more BB. I very rarely waste much time on Kickback. I can, however, be found up at the Diggers on match days discussing the best way to effect regime change at Tynecastle with some mates who are ST holders.

Couldn't agree more BB. I very rarely waste much time on Kickback. I can, however, be found up at the Diggers on match days discussing the best way to effect regime change at Tynecastle with some mates who are ST holders.

Conclusion?

portobellojambo1
Conclusion?

There is only one conclusion, someone has to step up to the plate with deep pockets and a huge love of HMFC.

My thoughts are that if such a person or persons existed they'd have shown face long before now.

There is only one conclusion, someone has to step up to the plate with deep pockets and a huge love of HMFC.

My thoughts are that if such a person or persons existed they'd have shown face long before now.

I agree but just wonder if the word from The Diggers was the same as simply holding that view isn't really "effecting regime change" is it?

I very rarely waste much time on Kickback. I can, however, be found up at the Diggers on match days discussing the best way to effect regime change at Tynecastle with some mates who are ST holders.

:laugh: How w*nky does that sound ?

I think the people on here need to worry less about unimportant grammer or spelling issues. The guy is trying to do something to help the serious problem at hmfc and is getting some pathetic responses. If you remember back to pie man and how effective the protests where then. These things start small and not always effective but with the right mix we can see a bright future at tynie. Unfortuntely it will not happen under the current regime.

:laugh: How w*nky does that sound ?

:Agree:

Mrs Chiefo: "Enzo, will you be home for your tea tonight?"

Enzo: "Sorry love, I'm off down the pub for an important meeting. We're discussing regime change. It's hardcore stuff!"

:Agree:

Mrs Chiefo: "Enzo, will you be home for your tea tonight?"

Enzo: "Sorry love, I'm off down the pub for an important meeting. We're discussing regime change. It's hardcore stuff!"

:rofl:

So discussing it with your self selected mates in the Diggers is more effective than discussing it on here? :th_o:

It's funny Enzo should say that... I heard rumours of Anti-Romanov pigeons being seen in the Diggers discussing the best way to effect regime change at Tynecastle;

"Coo, Coup, Coo!"

YAS!

Well I'll be in the Diggers on Saturday so I'll try and catch the vibe.

Just wanted to be the proud owner of post #1500 on this classic! Wa-Hey!

Archived