please join in the protest

sneakypete

PresidentRomanov
Indeed, and I've asked the very same thing on some other threads.

Their big chance has come.

No excuses.

I just hope no one near me tries it, or I will use my right to protest against the protestor :smiley2:

Looking forward to seeing our saviour back at Tynecastle :2thumbsup:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PresidentRomanov
This will be a seriously damp squib - sodden almost. The activists are all mouth and trousers.

They'll all be on here giving him it tight on the match day thead :smiley2:

I just hope no one near me tries it, or I will use my right to protest against the protestor :smiley2:

I think we should go round and take a look. I like a laugh. :2thumbsup:

They'll all be on here giving him it tight on the match day thead :smiley2:

Yet even the supporters who no longer support the team because Mad is Vlad, I mean Vlad is Mad, or because Burley was sacked can still congregate outside the Main Stand to protest.

I think they should call it '12/12', unless the game gets switched to Sunday.

PresidentRomanov
I think we should go round and take a look. I like a laugh. :2thumbsup:

I'm not sure where to look to be honest, so far, pete's organised a protest after the Celtic game, which Mr Romanov won't be at, and a boycott of the Dundee Utd game, which Mr Romanov will be at :hat2:

It's all very confusing :hat2:

I'm not sure where to look to be honest, so far, pete's organised a protest after the Celtic game, which Mr Romanov won't be at, and a boycott of the Dundee Utd game, which Mr Romanov will be at :hat2:

How queer. :hat2:

i can't see the protest being brought forward a week. it would be a logistical nightmare for protest pete. he was going to borrow his mate's van next week to drop off the 14 badly written placards to all the protagonists but doing it at such short notice would involve having to get the bus. everyone knows how unreliable the buses are these days.

protest pete... a van short of a protest.

How about the protestors save all the arsehole plans for boycotts and protests and just let Romanov know how they feel inside Tynecastle during the game. And I dont just mean Pete, HEARTSFOREVER and jobyhunter because I doubt they even go to the games. I mean everyone who over the last week has said how much they want him out. Show him during the game rather than bitching about it on here imo.

winston churchill
This will be a seriously damp squib - sodden almost. The activists are all mouth and trousers.

maybe they will have a internet protest.

am no logging on the day.

maybe they will have a internet protest.

am no logging on the day.

Surely that would be an internet boycott?

You see how easily it is to get confuscated when PP weaves his magic!!

Guest Vanbasten1874
It's Official!

Pistol Pete has now boycotted his own boycott.

Can't decide which is hurting more...........ma heid or ma ribs!!

PS

Good info re Vic's missus though - appreciated.

Or vics misses ***** . ooh er !

Wonder if Dexter would consider an RSS feed type facility where you could be alerted when certain posters popped up.

PP is like the Pilton version of "none". :10900:

Jam Tarts 1874
Wonder if Dexter would consider an RSS feed type facility where you could be alerted when certain posters popped up.

PP is like the Pilton version of "none". :10900:

Or for when the protest actually starts so we can all turn up in a flash-mob stylie.

So is Pete doing the protest

:wacko2:

IIRC the removed message said something about telling us on Friday.. leaving it late is it not?

IIRC the removed message said something about telling us on Friday.. leaving it late is it not?

What removed message?

Guest Vanbasten1874

I never seen that post why was it removed ?

Boooooo.

The removed post was a classic.

Basically, PP said he would be at the game on Saturday, thereby officially boycotting his own boycott. There were other elements to hit which probably led to the Mods removing it.

The RSS feed facility would have drawn everyone's attention to it before it was removed though. ;-0

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
What removed message?

It was brilliant. Gutted it's been taken away. Among other things, it went on about someone's wife being pumped by all of Scotland.

It was brilliant. Gutted it's been taken away. Among other things, it went on about someone's wife being pumped by all of Scotland.

:10900: Damn, I would have liked to have seen that. Pity the Mods couldn't have just edited out the juicier bits.

:10900: Damn, I would have liked to have seen that. Pity the Mods couldn't have just edited out the juicier bits.

They did!! :smiley2:

Was it on this thread or was it a new thread?

This thread, and the following 2 or 3 posts were removed as well.

Gutted that there will be no protest, I was sort of looking forward to seeing the state of it.

Gutted that there will be no protest, I was sort of looking forward to seeing the state of it.

:10900: I know, I feel short-changed as well. Where's stickability these days? :smiley2:

One was mine!

I feel sorry for everyone who wanted to take in my sparkling wit...:th_o:

Angus

Pete is raging the mods deleted his post.

1195773974015.jpg

the best thing about it is... i'm not married.

i'm boycotting my own promiscuous wife.

HEARTS FOREVER

I see your mad posts about there never being a centre stand at Tynecastle have been removed too!

Lol.

A protest you say? It never work. Vladimir never bow to public protest. Will be infiltrated by comrades in FSB and put down firmly. Renegades sent to Gulag Perm 38.

He from different culture, protest will enrage Him. He will move Heartz to former USSR state to take league place of His former A-league team.

When this goes down in history, and our kids ask us about protest pete. We can say, "My son, I was there".

When this goes down in history, and our kids ask us about protest pete. We can say, "My son, I was there".

I'm even thinking of having kids now for that very reason. Bless you, Protest Pete!

Drylaw Hearts

We could go 2nd bottom on Saturday.

I reckon if we do (or we get humped) there could actually be a collection of fans round the back of the Main Stand after all.

We could go 2nd bottom on Saturday.

I reckon if we do (or we get humped) there could actually be a collection of fans round the back of the Main Stand after all.

Agree. This is their big chance to demo. No excuses about him not being here.

Of course I want Hearts to win on Saturday and I'll be there: but if we do lose, I'll console myself with knowing that Vlad got to watch what we get.

Drylaw Hearts
Agree. This is their big chance to demo. No excuses about him not being here.

Of course I want Hearts to win on Saturday and I'll be there: but if we do lose, I'll console myself with knowing that Vlad got to watch what we get.

I hope they take the chance.

It'll probably be a long time before another opportunity arises.

HEARTS FOREVER

If you hope 'they' take the chance then why wouldn't you protest also?

I hope they take the chance.

It'll probably be a long time before another opportunity arises.

Drylaw Hearts
If you hope 'they' take the chance then why wouldn't you protest also?

'Cause I'm still not convinced it's the way to go.

But for those who do.....take the chance as it'll probably be a long time before another chance comes along.

The People's Chimp
Im away the weekend of the celtci game does that mean im involved in a boycott??

I'm away on saturday so I am officially also boycotting the match.

I see your mad posts about there never being a centre stand at Tynecastle have been removed too!

Lol.

My very own internet stalker.

Your an absolute troll mate, and they removed all your pathetic posts as well.

Why does everything you say make you sound like a little boy.

man-child-web.jpg

^Thats you, yes?

Hope your looking forward to your first visit to Tynecastle. Remember though, its not 1946.

HEARTS FOREVER
My very own internet stalker.

Your an absolute troll mate, and they removed all your pathetic posts as well.

Why does everything you say make you sound like a little boy.

man-child-web.jpg

^Thats you, yes?

Hope your looking forward to your first visit to Tynecastle. Remember though, its not 1946.

LOL

The centre stand is strictly no-smoking though.

I can tell that i hurt you last night.

Accept my appologies.

Victory-girl?:curtain:

Goodbye Buzz.

so is the mother-of-all-protests still on schedule then?

it's all gone quiet from the organisers.... they can't all have been recaptured.

"Tolerance is a tremendous virtue, but the immediate neighbours of tolerance are apathy and weakness." - Sir James Goldsmith

something to think about. :curtain:

"Tolerance is a tremendous virtue, but the immediate neighbours of tolerance are apathy and weakness." - Sir James Goldsmith

something to think about. :curtain:

All of us are looking forward to your protest. No apathy here.

PresidentRomanov

About time Pete was putting in an appearance, a phone call to real radio two weeks ago then starting this thread isn't the way to a successful protest, I thought he cared passionately about this? :smiliz21:

All of us are looking forward to your protest. No apathy here.

i've been and done my protests m8. i don't just talk the talk or put my real fan stories down on paper. read the quote i posted and engage your brain for a minute. it's easy to sit there slagging people off but it's so called real fans like you that have let hearts become the laughing stock that they are regarded today.

maybe jkb should start a section of this forum for people with nowt else to do but bump up their post count with inane drivel and non constructive replies.

god help hmfc with real fans like you.

Archived