please join in the protest

sneakypete

i'm starting to think pete is like al quaida. it doesn't so much exist as such... it's more of an ideology to brainwash the feckless.

Vlad jihad. :smoking:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drylaw Hearts
Drylaw Hearts, you can't seriously be giving Pistol Pete the time of day, mate. You'd be better off getting your kid (if you have any!) to arrange a protest.

KB...

I don't think Pete's Plan is the way to go.

Not yet.

I've outlined my thoughts elsewhere on the thread and standing with a couple of dozen other Jambos shouting at someone who won't even be there is fruitless imo.

PresidentRomanov
KB...

I don't think Pete's Plan is the way to go.

Not yet.

I've outlined my thoughts elsewhere on the thread and standing with a couple of dozen other Jambos shouting at someone who won't even be there is fruitless imo.

Yet you voted yes, in a poll asking whether you would take part in pete's protest? :hat2:

Is there anyone involved who knows what they're doing? :hat2:

Yet you voted yes, in a poll asking whether you would take part in pete's protest? :hat2:

Drylaw Hearts is packpedaling so furiously that the chain will come off his bike. :smoking:

Drylaw Hearts

Is there anyone involved who knows what they're doing? :hat2:

Drylaw Hearts is packpedaling so furiously that the chain will come off his bike. :smoking:

Packpedaling ?

Anyway......

I'll assume you meant Backpedaling....

I outlined my thoughts very early on in this thread.

By not reading them you pair are looking slightly silly.

PresidentRomanov

If I was him, i'd take a leaf out of his leader pete's book, and vanish for a while :curtain:

Maybe if that organisation was brought under new "ownership" things could be quite different. :stuart:

That's the point I was trying to make Dougie. The Supporters Trust is the only of the fans organisations constituted in such a way as to allow all to get on board.

The Federation is primarily there to facilitate match travel and tickets for it's member clubs,the Shareholders Association is, in reality, a dinner club and the Fans Forum, despite the best efforts of Old P, has gone down the tubes.

I've no issues with the current elected officials of the HMST but if others do and think they can do better then they could do that within the organisation.

• Moderators

This is clearly a 'popular' thread but please discuss the issues without being abusive to each other.

Thanks

M3

Nucky Thompson

Mods - should this thread ever run out of steam get it in the Classics forum pronto please. :smoking:

It was a classic as soon as the OP clicked on the new thread option:smiley2: He must have had help doing that, surely:10900:

portobellojambo1
That's the point I was trying to make Dougie. The Supporters Trust is the only of the fans organisations constituted in such a way as to allow all to get on board.

The Federation is primarily there to facilitate match travel and tickets for it's member clubs,the Shareholders Association is, in reality, a dinner club and the Fans Forum, despite the best efforts of Old P, has gone down the tubes.

I've no issues with the current elected officials of the HMST but if others do and think they can do better then they could do that within the organisation.

Is that not part of the problem though Dave (And I'm not talking about Dougie here, but the more broad Hearts fan base in general).

Many people want their voice heard, but the thought of maybe giving up one night a month to participate in one of the groups doesn't really seem to appeal to many (huge hardship that it is !!!!!). As you indicate a sum total of 5/6 Hearts fans were needed to take the Fans Forum forward, and not one offered their services. I don't think the FF has been formally broken up yet, the framework still exists should there be any people out there that want to reignite it and take it forward.

I know nothing about the committee of HMST so cannot comment on that organisation's set up at the moment.

However, I would imagine HMST have something in place at the moment which could be tweaked to accommodate a collective fund of sorts, if that is the route people want to go down.

One thing that has been mentioned on here is the existing groups appear to have given up making contact with the club. That is, of course, not true, the truth is their requests for meetings have not yet been agreed to. And to approach the likes of Campbell Ogilvie direct, with questions which are actually intended for Vladimir Romanov, simply will not get the answers people are looking, or hoping for.

Generic Username

Have we had the protest yet? I've spent the last week practicing my angry face in the mirror and working on my technique for booting a Russian hat as far as possible.

If the "Angry from Edinburgh" Brigade wish to get anywhere with their revolution they could start by bringing everything under one organisation instead of having 3 or 4 separate groups that exist only so more individuals have the opportunity to pose and preen and position themselves as le grand fromage.

If the "Angry from Edinburgh" Brigade wish to get anywhere with their revolution they could start by bringing everything under one organisation instead of having 3 or 4 separate groups that exist only so more individuals have the opportunity to pose and preen and position themselves as le grand fromage.

Even in my position as disgruntled of Oxfordshire, I completely agree with this.

Generic Username

I think it'd be much more hilarious for the 3 or 4 groups to turn up on the day of said protest and do their own thing, completely out of sync with each other.

It'd be a bit like when spongo's get their hands on musical instruments.

I think it'd be much more hilarious for the 3 or 4 groups to turn up on the day of said protest and do their own thing, completely out of sync with each other.

It'd be a bit like when spongo's get their hands on musical instruments.

I totally agree.

I'm a decent chap though and was just giving them a piece of serious advice as they are clearly out of their depth when left to their own devices.

Everybody loves Baz
Have we had the protest yet? I've spent the last week practicing my angry face in the mirror and working on my technique for booting a Russian hat as far as possible.

Why the need to practice ??? :th_o:

Dougie Masterton
Is that not part of the problem though Dave (And I'm not talking about Dougie here, but the more broad Hearts fan base in general).

Many people want their voice heard, but the thought of maybe giving up one night a month to participate in one of the groups doesn't really seem to appeal to many (huge hardship that it is !!!!!). As you indicate a sum total of 5/6 Hearts fans were needed to take the Fans Forum forward, and not one offered their services. I don't think the FF has been formally broken up yet, the framework still exists should there be any people out there that want to reignite it and take it forward.

I know nothing about the committee of HMST so cannot comment on that organisation's set up at the moment.

However, I would imagine HMST have something in place at the moment which could be tweaked to accommodate a collective fund of sorts, if that is the route people want to go down.

One thing that has been mentioned on here is the existing groups appear to have given up making contact with the club. That is, of course, not true, the truth is their requests for meetings have not yet been agreed to. And to approach the likes of Campbell Ogilvie direct, with questions which are actually intended for Vladimir Romanov, simply will not get the answers people are looking, or hoping for.

There is one menber of said committee who would have to go, as at the moment most folk would'nt touch them with a barge pole.

There is one menber of said committee who would have to go, as at the moment most folk would'nt touch them with a barge pole.

100% spot on Dougie.

i have not gone into hiding ,also why is it that some folk on here are always slagging other jambos off eh dh bill president romanov . i am wanting the complete board out as we have been lied to for the last 3 years now and enough is enough , or if you want come up to my work at broughton high school at carrington road and ask for peter and that way instead of having a go you can say it to my face . that way i can talk like adults instead of idiots that hide behind a computer. as i said its the board am protesting against but you all think if we protest too hard vlad will pull the plug well there,ll always be a heart of midlothian fc no matter what

i have not gone into hiding ,also why is it that some folk on here are always slagging other jambos off eh dh bill president romanov . i am wanting the complete board out as we have been lied to for the last 3 years now and enough is enough , or if you want come up to my work at broughton high school at carrington road and ask for peter and that way instead of having a go you can say it to my face . that way i can talk like adults instead of idiots that hide behind a computer. as i said its the board am protesting against but you all think if we protest too hard vlad will pull the plug well there,ll always be a heart of midlothian fc no matter what

Whats your numbers like now mate?

Nucky Thompson
God are you looking for a date? You've posted your phone number, seat number and now your work place. Maybe you should book into your work place for some personal lessons.

wm-front-2.jpg

Guest Vanbasten1874

I was neither for nor against your protest but and dont take this the wrong way you are coming over as hot headed not engaging the brain before putting your mouth in gear . Now as you would be the main instigator and surely mouthpiece of this protest its up to you to prove you have the necessary to take it forward and sadly i think you fall way short of what is required and i think hat kicking would be as radical as you are going to get and for that reason im out .

The T-Shirt posts make me laugh :stuart:

For that, you can get a discount BK. I'll be making them in M, L and XL (extra-thick 100% cotton because it can get pretty cold standing outside during winter).

Geoff Kilpatrick

I take my hat off to Dougie Masterton. Patience is a virtue! :rofl:

PresidentRomanov

I think some people just invite a "slagging" :smiley2:

Can you confirm if you still have a season ticket, as your previous protest was you not buying one?

Captain America

Please tell me your not a teacher?

Our kids have no chance.

Let me guess............ English teacher ?

PresidentRomanov

Yet again, the leader of the protest, who said on real radio he'd be using JKB to drum up support, makes one nonsensical post, then vanishes again, and he gets annoyed because nodody is taking him seriously :43:

yes folks it was me on real radio last night , am trying to organise a protest at the celtic game as am sick of the board plus gary mackay who seems to know more than hes letting on as last summer gary went to kaunas for a meeting with the coward and was told of his visions for our club anyway am no ****ing hobo and love hearts like my son so am going to be outside the main stand after the game protesting at the whole of the board remmeber vlads niece is on the board and reports back to him, have also got a piece going in the een the friday before the game to drum up support as the more the merrier , i just want to get the message across that we are not a ****ing toy thats gonna get dumped cos the owners lost intrest , you may think that he,ll no here about it well for me its only the ****ing beginning as i have friends who work at the balmoral hotel that will let me know when hes in town and i,ll be outside the hotel lettong him no what i think of way of dealings is , anyway please help me and some others on the day as this is OUR CLUB thanks peter

Good to see someone doing something pro-active, unlike the supporters organisations.

For that, you can get a discount BK. I'll be making them in M, L and XL (extra-thick 100% cotton because it can get pretty cold standing outside during winter).

this is probably best if these garments are to be the official uniform of the protest.

so protest pete has now been (self) unmasked as a teacher eh? no wonder all the kids you see going about these days are complete and utter bellends.

so protest pete has now been (self) unmasked as a teacher

A sad indictment of today's education system. :43:

Generic Username
I am thinking Janitor or cleaner.

Maybe even a dinner lady.

Whatever the job, you can bet your erse he does it wrong.

can we not cancel this thread? were going to win next 3 games and get world cup stikers in january

why protest

:smell_hobo::108years:

job swap for laszlo and protest pete.

laszlo to lead the big protest (and teach ecomonics to the 4th year at broughton school)... pete to take charge of the team.

job's a good 'un. you have to think laterally about these things.

Archived