Trick or treat mafia game

yvonnejambo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hope not i'm the only person who voted for Martin :hang:

it could be that the goons may wish to point the blame onto yourself

Nightmare! Said to Yvonne when I got the PM that knowing my luck I'd get done in first due to the role. I think people who came dressed for Halloween are jinxed for this game.

Good luck to all the non goons and at least for once legitmately I don't have to say wooooo seeing that I'm a ghost anyway.

For the goons - sleep with one eye open, never upset a ghost :2thumbsup:

Commander Harris- quiet again in this game

Beverley- quiet start but has been away this weekend up to no good in london

Geoff Kilpatrick- nothing much to go on so far

arnold- off to a flyer in the posting stakes

Thehibsareintheirbeds- nothing much so far

Frenchie- could be in line for a goon set up, or a goon pleading a goon set up with the night kill, has not posted as much

Scotland- nothing much to go on

kitster- very quiet could be a goon in hiding

jambopompey- simple townie, last second vote for csaba to bring a tie, is posting completely different from previous games

jambosean75- second game so nowt much to go on

Boof- always hard to make out

Malky McFrench- like his brother very quiet on the posting stakes

jam tartan- usual game play from him

Dandyman- nothing to go on the now

Csaba Wabba- manic vote changes as per usual

my early thoughts from day 1

it could be that the goons may wish to point the blame onto yourself

It's possible but they won't try to start a lynch now with you mentioning it and Csaba chucking a quick vote on me, gonna leave it to tomorrow to vote i'm away to watch Most Haunted live good night peeps :10900:

Too quick for me Csaba :th_o:

my thoughts too, but nobody teaming up against you, so does that make you more or less a goooooooooooooooooooooooon?

JP i'm not actually quieter than usual, i'm damn near 50 posts for end of day1 it just looks like less due to Arnolds spam fest which put all my previous efforts to shame.

Acknowledge your point that Martin getting bumped off neither clears nor condemns me

Really away this time happy hunting :2thumbsup:

my thoughts too, but nobody teaming up against you, so does that make you more or less a goooooooooooooooooooooooon?

Stuck in the middle think i'm a goner, the goons aint gonna kill me cos i'm the perfect scapegoat and the longer i survive the guiltier i look

Pompey, I know I'm posting less than normal but a combination of home stuff and work going crazy just now means I've got not too much spare time to go through the thread and/or post

Big delivery going out on Thursday in addition to customer visits tomorrow/Wednesday and Financial review tomorrow (just finished the presentation the noo) means I will do what I can if still alive but it'll be Thursday night before I can go all kung fu on the posting front

Martin unlucky bud, I can remember thinking to myself that you'd been quite quiet too so maybe the goons saw something in that

Beverley- quiet start but has been away this weekend up to no good in london

i was VERY good in london thank you very much!

;)

Am I right in now thinking that the masons are effectively powerless albeit they know the identity of one non-goon?

That would mean the masons along with the non-goon could give us 4 non-votable players.

Unfortunately that still leaves 11 votable players. Would the goons use 4 nights' worth of their kills to get rid of these folk? If we're also lynching 1 a day, that would take us pretty close to D-Day.

What think y'all? Should the masons reveal themselves? And the known non-goon?

I'd say yes.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Am I right in now thinking that the masons are effectively powerless albeit they know the identity of one non-goon?

That would mean the masons along with the non-goon could give us 4 non-votable players.

Unfortunately that still leaves 11 votable players. Would the goons use 4 nights' worth of their kills to get rid of these folk? If we're also lynching 1 a day, that would take us pretty close to D-Day.

What think y'all? Should the masons reveal themselves? And the known non-goon?

I'd say yes.

The key is to keep the doc safe. The masons don't really matter now so I'd agree, unless the player investigated was the doc, in which case that's a problem.

The ghost investigated a good player

Good or bad is all the info I give out so good is anyone who aint a goon.

The key is to keep the doc safe. The masons don't really matter now so I'd agree, unless the player investigated was the doc, in which case that's a problem.

Trouble is, the masons don't know if the investigatee was roled...only that he's a non-goon.

Looking back, Martin didn't say that he would use BS so we can't assume that Dandyman was the investigated person. Therefore we can't assume he's the 4th goodie (after the 3 masons).

Now do you doubters see how BS could've been helpful? :mad:

Perhaps the masons are communicating off-thread and deciding if it's time to come out.

don't tink the masons need come out yet - hopefully they can subtly influernce us rather than play their joker straight away. keeping the Doc around is gonna help I'd imagine, but only if they have someone useful to protect....

we're in a lot of trouble i think.

no need for the masons to come out just now, what they do have is a name of a good player, they may be able to sway votes if the goons try to start a pile on.

will wait on a few others to post before i start my voting for today

Morning, I'm going to stick with same vote from yesterday..:hat2:

vote Geoff

This could easily change..so don't worry Geoff.....:stuart:

Can I just say that anyone that is a goon is a dick. Fact. They also like to suck dick....

"You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you will be mod killed"

Just a reminder to all roled players :smiley2:

Couldnt get internet to work this morning and now got to be in work within 2 minutes. So sorry havent done vote update, will be back home late afternoon.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Morning, I'm going to stick with same vote from yesterday..:hat2:

vote Geoff

This could easily change..so don't worry Geoff.....:stuart:

Can I just say that anyone that is a goon is a dick. Fact. They also like to suck dick....

Not worried at all. It's a Lib Dumb vote however! :smiley2:

Not worried at all. It's a Lib Dumb vote however! :smiley2:

But I'm not voting Lib Dumb.....

Basically if you're a mason you can't say. Well done Yvonne, I had the same crap when I was running last game.

I think a cheese eating surrender monkey is a goon. Along with Bev. Of course Csaba and Pompey could've been taking the pish.

Far too many players staying quiet. Kit for one and Dandy.

***Non game post***

What have I done? I've used imageshack to eventually find a way to post pics here...which was going fine. Then, it doesn't work, silly little icon in the top left corner that doesn't tell you anything. Also, as a member here I'd be able to see you tube vids but haven't been able to for the past couple of days. Same silly icon....Sledgehammer? Or simple solution?

As a troglodyte, I need help.

***End of Non Game post***

unvote jam tartan

vote Boof may have been Bev....

Just for scotland...hope it works! He'll know what it is...

I won't be able to see if it has...unfortunately...fecking machines.

Lasith, when I said Hello,goodbye what did you post? I couldn't see it...

unvote Boof

vote scotland

thehibsareintheirbeds

Not 100% sure about the masons outing themselves, but dont think it would hinder anything and would give us a better focus earlier. Would be interested to hear more peoples take on it. Plus doctor, have a think, is martin likely to have investigated you last night? is there a chance doing this would out you? Obviously dont reveal yourself though! The masons dont need to actually say who they are, should be obvious enough by just having and posting the same list of possible goons/non goons.

thehibsareintheirbeds

...continued, plus knowing the masons would give the doc a better chance of saving somebody. Finally pompey, any explanation on your last minute vote change and self preservation last night- seemed very goonlike?

Bizarre the pile on me guys..easy target?? ;-)

I'm just a townie guys. Sorry i've been quiet...had footie training last night with my son and had an early night the back of 9. Hardly the behaviour of a rolled player with 10pm deadlines.

Doin overtime tonight so won't be on until at least 7.30 so again tonight good reason for my lack of posts this week so far.

Just in case i'm not in before 8pm tonight vote Geoff as i'm innocent and I think he could be stirring up trouble in his cauldron.

All very good suggestions but also very good for the goons. Let the Doc say who they are in an unorthodox way. Let the masons say 'I don't think this person is bad' etc. I don't think any should allude to who they are. Let the goons work...

a few interesting posts today. will have a read through properly when i get home but there is a thought in my head at the moment, and i think i suspect someone.

i'm probably way off the mark, i usually am!

...continued, plus knowing the masons would give the doc a better chance of saving somebody. Finally pompey, any explanation on your last minute vote change and self preservation last night- seemed very goonlike?

the vote was having lasith lynched, the vote was on him not me at the time, i kind of guessed he was the same as myself a townie, the change in votes away from myself made me feel uneasy, i could have stuck with my vote on frenchie, but the only way i could even try to save lasith was to bring someone else onto a tie with him, that person was Csaba.

i changed my votes a lot yesterday as i was bored and was trying to get folk to post about the game and not the general spam for day 1.

depending on who the goons are, they could well be trying to set a few folk up just by the way votes where cast and onto whom

I don't suppose anybody's done a vote/unvote list?

Y'know what I mean...something along the lines of (and I'm just using this as an example, this isn't how it happened - I'm using non-players to protect the innocent)

Boof - Lasith/Martin/Yvonne/Lasith

One of those could be really handy.

Could be highly confusing as well, but I'd rather have it than not.

i normally do keep a written list, i should make one up, but may need a few pages just for my vote changes yesterday.

:qqb003:

I don't suppose anybody's done a vote/unvote list?

Y'know what I mean...something along the lines of (and I'm just using this as an example, this isn't how it happened - I'm using non-players to protect the innocent)

Boof - Lasith/Martin/Yvonne/Lasith

One of those could be really handy.

Could be highly confusing as well, but I'd rather have it than not.

Didn't you vote for Lasith? :stuart:Or Martin? either or....

I voted Lasith - the one I've done in red is the final vote. I just wanted to have a look and see if I could correlate anything in amongst all the day's votes.

In fact I only ever voted Lasith, but I put Yvonne and Martin in my example to make it clearer (oops!) as to what I was after.

Given that Lasith and Csaba were tied yesterday and Lasith turned out good it pretty much points to Csaba being good as well since nobody online at that time rushed in to save him.

Well I voted Geoff, but have changed a bit but might go back.

Anyway, what about my problem?

Well I voted Geoff, but have changed a bit but might go back.

It's the full day 1 vote/unvote scenario for everybody I'd be after if anyone has it.

Anyway, what about my problem?

Haven't a scoobydacious clue.

I voted Geoff day 1....

Anyway, unvote scotland

vote Commander Harris he's posted elsewhere.....

geoff dandy

frenchie malky martin

boof lasith

arnold geoff

csaba arnold, pompey THAITB

dandyman csaba

pompey malky, frenchie, jam tartan, harris, bev, boof, frenchie, csaba

kitster sean

sean kitster frenchie

scotland lasith

malky pompey lasith

jam tartan pompey

martin THAITB

Harris jam tartan

THAITB lasith csaba

bev pompey

lasith scotland

Commander Harris
I voted Geoff day 1....

Anyway, unvote scotland

vote Commander Harris he's posted elsewhere.....

FFS arnold, I posted elsewhere at lunch time and have only just came back on a few minutes ago, give me some time!

second time you've gone for me on the basis of my low posting, if you look at my game history you'll see that when I'm a goon i can't help myself posting so your logic is a bit flawed.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Ach, its murder trying to read through this on my rotten phone- plus it takes about three days to post and then it vanishes. I give up. Will rest my eyes until i get home

FFS arnold, I posted elsewhere at lunch time and have only just came back on a few minutes ago, give me some time!

second time you've gone for me on the basis of my low posting, if you look at my game history you'll see that when I'm a goon i can't help myself posting so your logic is a bit flawed.

Incorrect. You posted at 14:03 elsewhere...and first time I've voted for you.

Pompey, last time I was this post happy, I was a townie. Same again here.

I think there's a garlic muncher amongst the goons. (but don't quote me on that theory)

unvote Commander Harris

arnold (and others) why the certainty me or marty are goons?

marty has never been a goon so there is no precedent to set

I know I am a townie and im posting as much as I can but like I said im up to my arm pits in alligators at work, I've just taken a quick 10 minute break just now before my head explodes and you're not helping ;-(

Commander Harris
Incorrect. You posted at 14:03 elsewhere...and first time I've voted for you.

Pompey, last time I was this post happy, I was a townie. Same again here.

I think there's a garlic muncher amongst the goons. (but don't quote me on that theory)

unvote Commander Harris

my mistake, you didn't actually vote for me the previous time, you just drew attention to the fact I hadn't posted and made a big deal of it.

Votes so far

Commander Harris

Beverley

Geoff Kilpatrick -Kitster

arnold-

Thehibsareintheirbeds

Frenchie-

Scotland

kitster-Geoff

jambopompey-Kitster

jambosean75

Boof

Malky McFrench

jam tartan

Dandyman-

Csaba Wabba- Frenchie

Kitster-2

Geoff-1

Frenchie-1

deadline 8pm tonight

arnold (and others) why the certainty me or marty are goons?

marty has never been a goon so there is no precedent to set

I know I am a townie and im posting as much as I can but like I said im up to my arm pits in alligators at work, I've just taken a quick 10 minute break just now before my head explodes and you're not helping ;-(

Malky, was I alluding that you are a goon? The fact you and your brother defend each other each game is guff.

my mistake, you didn't actually vote for me the previous time, you just drew attention to the fact I hadn't posted and made a big deal of it.

I didn't make a big deal of it, I said you'd posted elsewhere.

Anyway, goons vote me!

Meanwhile, solutions to my problem......would be helpful.:smiley2:

Right, as it's pretty dreich outside and I have had no potential solution to my problem apart from Boof saying he hasnae a clue, the Terrace is dooomed as feck. Lasith no doubt had another disgusting day at school.:smiley2:

I don't think any of those that have been voted for are goons unless a goon put an early vote in....which would ultimately lead to Geoff (he lives upside down) or in this case Csaba.

I think we need to hear from others, Dandy has been almost non-existent in this game. Commander, I'm still wary and Bev well there's no telling the evil. Kit has popped in too.

Haven't forgotten scotland either...I see a Bad Moon Rising....great song.

One of the afore mentioned names will receive my vote.

Archived