Trick or treat mafia game

yvonnejambo

I'll probabaly be busy tonight, on way or another so doubt I'll be on the thread much.

And yeah, the Main Stand is the best by a massive distance.

So you'll be getting pished then or wi' some dirty.....?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you'll be getting pished then or wi' some dirty.....?

Haha.

Either going to a party, which I can't really be bothered with, or having a few mates round.

Behaving tonight.

Haha.

Either going to a party, which I can't really be bothered with, or having a few mates round.

Behaving tonight.

So drink will be flowing....

Disappointing when I look back to when I was your age (14yrs ago), I never got pished. Of course, I had exams and things...which I passed..:smiley2:

Making up for it now though but still have exams/essays...:hang:

Do they still have Modern Studies at school? Should have gone for Geography, like me!

Anyway, stress released this afternoon....:smiley2: GFIThem :smiley2:

So drink will be flowing....

Disappointing when I look back to when I was your age (14yrs ago), I never got pished. Of course, I had exams and things...which I passed..:smiley2:

Making up for it now though but still have exams/essays...:hang:

Do they still have Modern Studies at school? Should have gone for Geography, like me!

Anyway, stress released this afternoon....:smiley2: GFIThem :smiley2:

Modern Studies is really good, quite glad I took it.

Prelims after Christmas though, not looking forward to them at all.

Lasith, they changed the structure at Napier which means all exams/essays are due before Christmas rather than last 2 weeks of Jan....Thankfully there is no OSCE* now.

Still, I've only got a year to go, then I'll hopefully be unleashed on the public...Scary..

*Objective Structured Clinical Experience- basically, how good you are at practical skills like taking BP,Temp, Pulse, giving people medication, washing your hands..etc

Sound like a lot of hard work but probably worth it once it's completed.

I'm hoping to leave school at thee end of this year for Napier to study computing and games design.

Will need 5 A's in my exams though, the way the UCAS points work out.

Good lad. How does the whole exam system work now anyway? I keep hearing about 'Intermediate' but eh?

Standard Grade and Highers are all I've ever known. Still, scraped 3 Highers inc English, Geog and Biology....

Got my BSc sitting in my pocket....(BN on the way hopefully!)

Anyway, "stick in" was all I was ever told.....ENOUGH of this crap, I'm away to the pub(maybe) but will be back!

Good lad. How does the whole exam system work now anyway? I keep hearing about 'Intermediate' but eh?

Standard Grade and Highers are all I've ever known. Still, scraped 3 Highers inc English, Geog and Biology....

Got my BSc sitting in my pocket....(BN on the way hopefully!)

Anyway, "stick in" was all I was ever told.....ENOUGH of this crap, I'm away to the pub(maybe) but will be back!

Good decision.:2thumbsup:

Basically, Int 1 level is slighly better than a General grade at Standard Grade, and Int 2 is slighly better than a c redit level at Satandard Grade.

The main difference is the number of UCAS points you get, Int 2's carry a lot more than Credit levels.

Good luck with the rest of your exams aswell.:2thumbsup:

Passed first one last week..:smiley2:

Anyway, read this and weep froggies...why does Yvonne have more posts than the 'Goon Master?' Where is everyone else?

It's good being less than 100yards from Tynecastle......:smiley2:

Arnold 39

Lasith 23

Boof 16

Frenchie 15

yvonnejambo 13

Beverley 13

MalkyMcFrench 9

Dandyman 6

Geoff Kilpatrick 6

Commander Harris 3

jambopompey 3

Martin 3

jam tartan 2

Csaba Wabba 2

jambosean75 2

thehibsareintheirbeds 2

scotland 1

kitster 1

My costume is revealed:

sinitta.jpg

Right lads and laddets.

I'm away for a shower then heading to the game.

I might pop on for 5 or so minutes when I get back.

Mon the Famous.

Incidentally when I went for my ticket it was dreich but now it has started to become a little brighter.

Good to see Scotland got his t'interwebby thing sorted... Good man.

heading out to the footy in a sec. not sure if i said, but I would use BS.

and my costume is

stormtrooper.jpg

And Boof, I've explained my reasoning, I think we're going to have to agree to disagree.:smiley2:

What?

This?

This vat of pish?

Your BS is Bs Boof.

How easy would it be for me to say I'll use it then not. Also if one person says no then the whole idea is fecked.

Also I'm sliding down the post count, must rectify this.

That's not a feckin' explanation.

Try again.

OK I'm back tonight :smiley2:

Have a feeling we bloody need this game now considering the meltdown that will happen in The Terrace :43:

I'd use BS but I'm not the cop i'm just a nobody again. It kinda worked when I was the cop as Mr French sussed who I was. I think its a good thing if the masons find out who the cop is, as at least they don't fecking lynch them!

Boof I have a feeling your bar will be busy tonight...too early for me mind i've just been making cupcakes with my son :10900:

Anyhoo, I feel I'm becoming one-dimensional and sidetracked by this so don't use it if you don't want - anyone else can see its benefits.

Even the previously sceptical Malky has something good to say about it.

Pint anyone? Hemlock on special offer for anyone who was at Tynecastle today...think I'll be avoiding the Terrace.

Anyhoo, I feel I'm becoming one-dimensional and sidetracked by this so don't use it if you don't want - anyone else can see its benefits.

Even the previously sceptical Malky has something good to say about it.

Pint anyone? Hemlock on special offer for anyone who was at Tynecastle today...think I'll be avoiding the Terrace.

Pan Galactic gargleblasters all round I reckon Boof....just to celebrate Douglas Adams' trilogy continuing beyond the grave :2thumbsup: I think that'd be a cool mafia game although for the young pups ....we'll probably need to wait until the new book becomes uber cool for them to get it :hat2:

Just back from an absolutely horrendous match which was twin to the horrendous atmosphere..We are officailly pish.:hang:

Boof, I need a bottle...

i actually enjoyed the game today.

What game were you at?

Or did anything interesting happen to you at half-time?

i actually enjoyed the game today.

Lightning quick in getting back to Bathgate!! Or are you still celebrating in Gorgie? :th_o:

It wasn't the worst game Arnold, and we at least created some chances but it's just an accumulation of the recent pish poor run which makes it feel worse

anyway back to the game, let the posting begin

(after I've had tea!)

What a streak of pish that was. I seriously don't know why I bother going to all the games any more, waste of fecking money that I don't really have.

Not sure I'm doing much tonight now either, probably just stay here.

It wasn't the worst game Arnold, and we at least created some chances but it's just an accumulation of the recent pish poor run which makes it feel worse

anyway back to the game, let the posting begin

(after I've had tea!)

Wasn't there so can't really comment on the game..I was busy back here making cupcakes and doing kiddy stuff the rest of the day.

Malky can correct me if wrong but i'd say we're just having no luck at all right now..which always happens when you're in the wrong half of the league. From what I have seen this season they are playing better football than last season but not getting any luck scoring much and grinding a result out..due to no real strike power of course and we've lost a few who could have turned a game to our advantage.

Not wanting to turn this into the Terrace....

but Balogh was our best player. Suso tried, Goncalves looked like a fairy running about with armband in his hand wondering how to put it on....should've had it on from the start. The rest?

Cack.

Anyway, back to the game....and more posting...:smiley2:

Think I'll vote Geoff, popping in saying nothing is going on....loads more I could go for. Might change of course....

Incidentally, I see Frenchie has gone off on one......

And Lasith is in a bad mood.. not getting your hole tonight then?

Not wanting to turn this into the Terrace....

but Balogh was our best player. Suso tried, Goncalves looked like a fairy running about with armband in his hand wondering how to put it on....should've had it on from the start. The rest?

Cack.

Anyway, back to the game....and more posting...:smiley2:

A mafia thread is never The Terrace Arnold and Lasith is just a baby he's bound to get fed up with bad results quickly. Hearts are not a team you support in glory it's a minds landscape really. Even if they were in the mire at the end of this season I'd never turn my back on them. :smiley2:

Incidentally, I see Frenchie has gone off on one......

And Lasith is in a bad mood.. not getting your hole tonight then?

Explain going off on one? :nah:

A mafia thread is never The Terrace Arnold and Lasith is just a baby he's bound to get fed up with bad results quickly. Hearts are not a team you support in glory it's a minds landscape really. Even if they were in the mire at the end of this season I'd never turn my back on them. :smiley2:

Nor I.

Even my hobo brother gloating about some result or how well they're doing doesn't bother me, normally I just laugh in his face. :smiley2:

Explain going off on one? :nah:

In reference to your thread on the We're Doooomed part of this forum.

Csaba, that's fine.

In reference to your thread on the We're Doooomed part of this forum.

Really can't put into words how much i hate them to be honest which is kinda ironic seeing as i started working for Falkirk Council earlier this year :stuart:

Nor I.

Even my hobo brother gloating about some result or how well they're doing doesn't bother me, normally I just laugh in his face. :smiley2:

Arnold that's not easy to do this season unless you think they'll become unstuck very soon. It's a well known fact they become obnoxious with even a glimmer of a good run. They always have done.

Lasith, thought you were in a bad mood.....

Anyway, I expect it will pick up here tomorrow...loads of players staying in hiding.....probably getting drunk.

How am I a baby? :laugh:

Genuinely intrested.

You'll always be a baby to someone old enough to be your dad

Lolz.png

:laugh:

I am pretty pished off, but just don't see how that constitutes me being a baby, thats all.

awhhhhhhhh Lasith don't be so sensitive mate. You are half my age that's all I meant. You get well used to life as a hearts fan when you get as ancient as moi. :10900:

awhhhhhhhh Lasith don't be so sensitive mate. You are half my age that's all I meant. You get well used to life as a hearts fan when you get as ancient as moi. :10900:

Haha, I'm sure I will.

It was never as bad as this though, surely?

Or was it?

Good to see Scotland got his t'interwebby thing sorted... Good man.

Aye, but knowing my luck it will cut out at some stage.

:hang:

Haha, I'm sure I will.

It was never as bad as this though, surely?

Or was it?

2 words young 'un Tommy and McLean, sent a shiver down my spine just saying it

518JGW5MW1L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

I might have got lucky then. :laugh:

Was he the reason why people go on about the 70's being a dark era?

Archived