Trick or treat mafia game

yvonnejambo

I might have got lucky then. :laugh:

Was he the reason why people go on about the 70's being a dark era?

90's buddy i aint that old :10900:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to get into mafia related stuff to try and forget that shambles this afternoon, it was beyond terrible and makes it all the worse when we can't beat that bottom of the table pish mob as usual.

Maybe I should vote Arnold for mentioning Tommy McLean in here or Lasith for implying we are all old :laugh: In fact a Tommy McLean costume would be the scariest yet.

90's buddy i aint that old :10900:

Neither am I....:smiley2:

94-95 what a season. Thumped Rankers in the Cup with my hero scoring and going on a fantastic counter attacking run to set up the 4th goal. :stuart:

Last game of the season against Murderwell, need to win to avoid play-off. 0-0 HT....Sheep winning, we're in a play-off.

Brian fecking Hamilton pops up with a header and Robbo scores from the spot. I was in what is now section N. There was no Roseburn/School End.

Honking honking season.....this one is reaching that pinnacle of achievement... :hang:

I'm away to do something else.

94-95 what a season. Thumped Rankers in the Cup with my hero scoring and going on a fantastic counter attacking run to set up the 4th goal. :stuart:

Last game of the season against Murderwell, need to win to avoid play-off. 0-0 HT....Sheep winning, we're in a play-off.

Brian fecking Hamilton pops up with a header and Robbo scores from the spot. I was in what is now section N. There was no Roseburn/School End.

Honking honking season.....this one is reaching that pinnacle of achievement... :hang:

Yep that pretty much sums up the highlights of the whole season it was that bad, Tommy McLean also goes down as the manager in charge when the hobos ended the 22 in a row and for that i will always hate him

That run from Disco Dave was legendary, all for the mighty Kevin Thomas to score. There wasn't much to remember in that season but anyone remember Willie Jamieson scoring from about 30 yards against Celtic in the last minute?!

I was in the Wheatfield after it just opened, think that was my one and only season in there.

David Hagen or David Obua? It's a tough call.

Haha, I'm sure I will.

It was never as bad as this though, surely?

Or was it?

I was at Dens in 86 and Hampden a week later..that sucked a lot. I was 9 and I didn't really know why so many grown men were in tears when it happened. So right now it's not great but it's not armageddon either. Keep the faith and your blood a very dark blood shade of red :10900:

What game were you at?

Or did anything interesting happen to you at half-time?

i felt we played some nice attacking football at times today and if we had got a break and got the lead we would of trounced them today.

Lightning quick in getting back to Bathgate!! Or are you still celebrating in Gorgie? :th_o:

foot down on the M8 and i can be home in just over 25 minutes.

though obviously by foot down i ment 70mph as anything else would be illegal.

honestly.:10900:

Unfortunately Frenchie, I had to do a fecking computer project on the fecking thing. Design a news front page/fanzine....dick of a teacher.

Dick of a manager.....

Willie Jamieson..GOAL! David Hagen scored the winner at darkheid....I think cacksport was on at the time and Jim White gleefully announced the score!

Anyway, now I'm possibly going to do something else....but won't.

Good to get into mafia related stuff to try and forget that shambles this afternoon, it was beyond terrible and makes it all the worse when we can't beat that bottom of the table pish mob as usual.

Maybe I should vote Arnold for mentioning Tommy McLean in here or Lasith for implying we are all old :laugh: In fact a Tommy McLean costume would be the scariest yet.

I hope more than anyone Martin you are not that surprised today was a flat line.

I was at Dens in 86 and Hampden a week later..that sucked a lot. I was 9 and I didn't really know why so many grown men were in tears when it happened. So right now it's not great but it's not armageddon either. Keep the faith and your blood a very dark blood shade of red :10900:

wasn't at dens but was at hampden having turned 11 a month before.

couldn't understand why everybody was upset as well.

i just thought we would win the next year. didn't understand how rare it was for us to be in with a chance of winning a trophy.

I hope more than anyone Martin you are not that surprised today was a flat line.

Definitely, we both know how bad our record is against that lot. Only consolation was that it wasn't in Falkirk because they would have got their first win.

Even more reason to hope they get relegated this time around!

i felt we played some nice attacking football at times today and if we had got a break and got the lead we would of trounced them today.

foot down on the M8 and i can be home in just over 25 minutes.

though obviously by foot down i ment 70mph as anything else would be illegal.

honestly.:10900:

:qqb006:

This is great I feel young....:smiley2:

Early 1987 vs Thellick in the cup. Robbo, Free kick...

Arriving at noon, got a tour around thanks to my dad's connections who had connections to Wallace. Great for a then 7yo at their 1st match ever.

Willie the perm absolute legend!

m_2755789258b08c4c0ad532f1a141fa20.jpg

Forget lack of strikers, lack of creativity in midfield and lack of tactics, the biggest problem now is the lack of perms in the team!

Arriving at noon, got a tour around thanks to my dad's connections who had connections to Wallace. Great for a then 7yo at their 1st match ever.

Wasn't our game a 4pm kick-off due to Hobos getting pumped of the cup with a 3pm ko?

Or was it due to a rugby international starting at 2:30?

Or am I havering?

Brilliant free kick though :D

That's the way to start things off!

Better than my one anyway. April 1991 at home to Aberdeen in the league when I was 7. We went ahead after an own goal. But we ended up getting horsed 4-1 and Robbo got sent off.

So it was a good start of things to come - hopes dashed after going ahead and it taught me we'd never get anything from refs.

Wasn't our game a 4pm kick-off due to Hobos getting pumped of the cup with a 3pm ko?

Or was it due to a rugby international starting at 2:30?

Or am I havering?

Brilliant free kick though :D

Think you're havering Boof...

Think you're havering Boof...

Don't think so...Hobos got pumped oot at Clydebank and I'm sure I remember a chant of 'The Hibs are oot the cup' just as the second half started.

Also, Scotland-Ireland was on at Murrayfield that day.

And I was a lot older than 7 on that day :laugh:

Well it probably was January, Hibs always get horsed out the cup and the 5 Nations was still going strong.

All I remember was the goal....

Really can't put into words how much i hate them to be honest which is kinda ironic seeing as i started working for Falkirk Council earlier this year :stuart:

neither can I Frenchie...it wasn't in my contract I had to love FFC :lightbulb:

You'll always be a baby to someone old enough to be your dad

Lolz.png

Marty, you've got too ingrained into the Fife way of life

Lasith's 16 and you're still 5 months short of your 30th (me too :smiley2:) so unless you've taken on the Oakley mentality of your missus then there are no fears you're old enough to be his dad

Fantastic free kick into the top corner from Robbo with only a few minutes remaining.

Viewed perfectly from section P in the Main Stand. Pleasing.:smiley2:

Loads of ugly feckers in the Thellick team as well...some things never change.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Morning all. 5 hours sleep after staying up to listen to that keek! It's a sad state of affairs when the stickies v vermin game was more interesting.

Anyway, this deadline is too long....

Unfortunately Frenchie, I had to do a fecking computer project on the fecking thing. Design a news front page/fanzine....dick of a teacher.

Dick of a manager.....

Willie Jamieson..GOAL! David Hagen scored the winner at darkheid....I think cacksport was on at the time and Jim White gleefully announced the score!

Anyway, now I'm possibly going to do something else....but won't.

Mind's playing tricks on you Arnold

Hagen's winner was at Hampden as darkheid was getting re-done

it was also on a Wednesday night so Scotsport wouldn't have been on, I remember watching teletext that night then late on Hagen's name popped up

iirc he got a fair knock to the head early on and got mild concussion which explained how he managed to put it away later in the game

London Hearts? :smiley2:

Where else?

Though Wiki told me the Hobos and 5 nations info.

It's nice to be able to find something reliable when your memory isn't what it used to be :D

me and Marty were only 6, cannae mind that game

awhhhhh I cannae even call you bonnie twins now but you are both babies to me..lasith took offence..do either of you straighten your hair at all?

Mind's playing tricks on you Arnold

Hagen's winner was at Hampden as darkheid was getting re-done

it was also on a Wednesday night so Scotsport wouldn't have been on, I remember watching teletext that night then late on Hagen's name popped up

iirc he got a fair knock to the head early on and got mild concussion which explained how he managed to put it away later in the game

Baws, it was probably the Scottish News then. I was aware it was a midweek match, maybe it was the highlights...?

David Hagen..says it all.:hat2:

neither can I Frenchie...it wasn't in my contract I had to love FFC :lightbulb:

Bunch of Falkirk lovers you two :stuart:

Baws, it was probably the Scottish News then. I was aware it was a midweek match, maybe it was the highlights...?

David Hagen..says it all.:hat2:

More proof that Hagen beats Obua. Scary stuff indeed.

Marty, you've got too ingrained into the Fife way of life

Lasith's 16 and you're still 5 months short of your 30th (me too :smiley2:) so unless you've taken on the Oakley mentality of your missus then there are no fears you're old enough to be his dad

Your a fud it was a dig at Arnold ya plum :hang:

Your a fud it was a dig at Arnold ya plum :hang:

I'm not even 30 yet....

I've a few more days to go before I reach that particular landmark.

Anyway, I'm away to have some sleep.. Happy posting.:smiley2:

I'm not even 30 yet....

I've a few more days to go before I reach that particular landmark.

Anyway, I'm away to have some sleep.. Happy posting.:smiley2:

Apologies Arnold i thought you were older than me, must've mistaken you for someone else

what part of piershill you live at lasith ? I lived there about 16 years ago in the square next to the park

Square West.

It's nothing special.

going to stick a vote in just now incase i forget to do it before the deadline tomorrow

vote casaba wabba no reason except day one being p!$h

Commander Harris
going to stick a vote in just now incase i forget to do it before the deadline tomorrow

vote casaba wabba no reason except day one being p!$h

deadline is monday isn't it?

P.S. Pish isn't in the swear filter :D

Geoff Kilpatrick
I am 32 I'm feeling nobody right now ..so I guess I'm 32 :10900:

There are all sorts of jokes...not going there though! :10900:

There are all sorts of jokes...not going there though! :10900:

arf

ps believe or not I'm actually having fun on the terrace this morning :10900:

got the hangover of hangovers this morning, overdosing on coffee today.

for some strange reason i said i'd cook a sunday roast today

Archived