Mafia: The Ba's Burst

Harry Palmer

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

horrendous start & i've lost my voting rights after buggering off to do something else.... sorry all, but am pretty much useless anyway... bev's fekn taunts after the last game made that clear. not as useless as the assassin tho..... every time.

looking weird to me

Martin - could have sworn you were claiming the cop role - if you've got a good role hopefully the doc will save you cos you're surely gonna attract heat. if not, what's the script??

Marty - survived by the skin of his teeth & on lots of people's dodgy list already. did one escape? and saying Deek is defo not a mason - how so?

Deek - seems awfy sure on Malky - why? is Deek a mason & does that mean Malky is a goon?

& everyone else - there was some crazy voting & switching yesterday - have we got a tally of who voted who?

Geoff Kilpatrick

OK - votes as follows and my comments (apologies for any votes that I missed)

Deek - Albannach, Csaba, Malky, scotland, kitster, Malky

Determined to tie things up and suspects Malky. I'm tempted to say he's the assasin given a Day 1 hit, but I won't! No reason at present to think goon.

Albannach - Martin

This one is interesting given the suspicion for Martin. Not much playing time (fair enough - cinema is more interesting than JKB) but if Martin is a goon is this a goon votes goon manoeuvre?

Martin - Albannach, Sean

See above for goon votes goon. Comes out with a defence that hints he is the cop and undoubtedly attracted the attention of the doc. A very brave strategy if he is a goon because he is the No 1 suspect to get lynched if he can't produce a decent defence.

Csaba Wabba - Malky, Deek, Sean, kitster

Unusual for Csaba - only voted for 4 different people in one round! :laugh: - nothing untoward

MalkyMcFrench - jam tartan, Sean, Martin, Sean

No1 suspect in Round 1 and tied up votes. I thought he was a townie given that he attracted votes as usual in Round 1 and we invariably get it wrong. However, the hit on pompey has made me suspicious given that it was a spat with Malky that caused things to open up on Day 1.

Geoff Kilpatrick - Martin, Bev

I voted for Martin because of the tied vote last time out when he was a goon. I unvoted him because of his hint that he was the cop (or at least that's how I read it, as did others) and voted for Bev as a cop out as I felt two townies were in a tie (Malky and Sean).

kitster - JP

Could be suspect since pompey was taken out and is very quiet. That said, it's a reasonable defence she has put up.

Beverley - Sean

Very quiet and avoided the shenanigans up to the deadline. If Malky is a townie, it would have suited her to be a goon

jambosean75 - JP, Malky

Dead townie

jam tartan - Frenchie, kitster, No vote

Disappeared to do something else, apparently. Again, if Malky is a townie the tied vote would have suited him if he's a goon.

Frenchie - milky :laugh:, jam tartan, JP, Lasith, Csaba, Sean

Hmmm, all over the place with the votes, although to be fair he was trying for a bigger tie. Unsure but nothing untoward that I see at the moment

thehibsareintheirbeds - Geoff, Malky

Dead townie. :clap: Well done, assasin :rolleyes3:

jambopompey - Malky

Dead cop. Again, as I say, I would have pencilled in JP as the doc as the doc is the only good roled player, to my mind, who can stir up a hornet's nest on Day 1 knowing they can protect themselves. Apparently not.

Lasith - Csaba, Malky, Csaba

Nothing really suspect here

scotland - kitster

Very quiet but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

So, my initial goon list is: -

Martin (subject to a reasoned defence)

Malky (as above - pompey being taken out doesn't help your case)

Albannach (but will remove this if Martin convinces me as that is my only rationale for him being the 3rd goon)

In the meantime,

vote Martin

OK - votes as follows and my comments (apologies for any votes that I missed)

Deek - Albannach, Csaba, Malky, scotland, kitster, Malky

Determined to tie things up and suspects Malky. I'm tempted to say he's the assasin given a Day 1 hit, but I won't! No reason at present to think goon.

might be reading that wrong but that's a strange one for Deek as he never wants to tie up votes

vote deek for just now

ps Geoff, do you not do any work? :stuart:

Geoff Kilpatrick
might be reading that wrong but that's a strange one for Deek as he never wants to tie up votes

vote deek for just now

Sssh!

Actually, I did that in my lunch hour. It was blowing a Force 10 outside (which is normal for Docklands in Melbourne) so what do you do? :)

vote deek for just now

Said the man who hounded Pompey our cop earlier on.

I wasent trying to tie up the votes I was trying to get you lynched but failed.

Wow!

I thought Martin was outing himself as the cop. Was he double bluffing us?

Martin, please explain!!

Once more I'm saying that I'm not double bluffing. You've said about producing a reasonable defence but if I'm good roled, then all this questioning and voting for me is bringing my name to the front.

Look elsewhere and I can assure you that I have no connection with any of the players I voted for.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt last night purely for taking the vote away from me but JP getting killed in the middle of the night has added to my suspicion about his posting in this game as he seems a bit over sensitive whenever any one dares to question him.

I have a strong feeling he is a goon so

Vote Malky

Said the man who hounded Pompey our cop earlier on.

I wasent trying to tie up the votes I was trying to get you lynched but failed.

I think you'll find I was the one getting hounded but if it makes you feel better go ahead

I gave him the benefit of the doubt last night purely for taking the vote away from me but JP getting killed in the middle of the night has added to my suspicion about his posting in this game as he seems a bit over sensitive whenever any one dares to question him.

I have a strong feeling he is a goon so

Vote Malky

aboutr as sensitive as you get

surely if I was a goon killing pompey would be suicidal? I never had him down as the cop as he was acting so forceful so I wouldn't have had any benefit in killing him

you seem determined to make it happen, once it does though be sure to make certain next time or the games a bogey again!

aboutr as sensitive as you get

surely if I was a goon killing pompey would be suicidal? I never had him down as the cop as he was acting so forceful so I wouldn't have had any benefit in killing him

you seem determined to make it happen, once it does though be sure to make certain next time or the games a bogey again!

The logic is that you wouldn't want Pompey to be killed but sometimes when something seems unlikely you fool people by doing it anyway. Your reasoning is too much of a get out clause.

Going by the game so far, I'm not the only one with that feeling. Sometimes you have to just trust your instincts.

The logic is that you wouldn't want Pompey to be killed but sometimes when something seems unlikely you fool people by doing it anyway. Your reasoning is too much of a get out clause.

Going by the game so far, I'm not the only one with that feeling. Sometimes you have to just trust your instincts.

which means you're not a mason either :10900:

I think you'll find I was the one getting hounded but if it makes you feel better go ahead

I have already gone ahead and voted you last night

Geoff Kilpatrick
Once more I'm saying that I'm not double bluffing. You've said about producing a reasonable defence but if I'm good roled, then all this questioning and voting for me is bringing my name to the front.

Look elsewhere and I can assure you that I have no connection with any of the players I voted for.

Hmmm.

Will have a re-read of the thread.

what does that mean?

what does that mean?

Geoff said earlier that he felt that my vote for Alba could have been a goon vote for a goon vote tactic. I'm saying to Geoff that's not true and I have no clue what Alba's identity is in this game.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Geoff said earlier that he felt that my vote for Alba could have been a goon vote for a goon vote tactic. I'm saying to Geoff that's not true and I have no clue what Alba's identity is in this game.

I was chucking that in as a possibility as a typical Day 1 trick.

I am surprised though that there has been no pile-on on you since to me you would seem to be the obvious target, at the moment.

Having said that, it is a hell of a ballsy effort for a goon to claim to be a roled player on Day 1.

OK, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

unvote Martin

Geoff Kilpatrick

Right, I'm off to bed so I might as well chuck a vote in to see what happens while I'm away.

If Malky is a goon, with 3 votes we might see some sort of goon response.

If not, he may support the view he's vanilla.

So

vote Malky

Night all.

Just back from Uni...quick vote count.

Malky-3

Deek-1

Bev-1

6hrs 50mins until deadline :smiley2:

6 to vote

jam tartan cannot.

BoJack Horseman
sod it I give up, games a bogey, lynch me

go ahead and hand another game to the goons

shipment-of-fail.jpg

Getting a wee bit offensive there no?

vote beverley

Just in from another, actually disgusting, day at school.

Quite frankly can't be bothered reading through the thread at this current moment in time.

Will pop on in a hour or so and make a logical vote as to who I think may be a goon.:smiley2:

Can't make up my mind on Malky to be honest and i'm not sure on Martin or Deek but i'm not going to vote for any of them just now because something else has got my attention today

vote Bev

Just in from another, actually disgusting, day at school.

Quite frankly can't be bothered reading through the thread at this current moment in time.

Will pop on in a hour or so and make a logical vote as to who I think may be a goon.:smiley2:

where on earth do you go to school??

just back from work myself & heading out shortly for my evening class - back around half nine-ish, but can't vote anyway.

if i could it would probably be for Malky - i think we've had enough hints now.

Just one more thing Malky stop being such a stroppy wee beeatch if you didn't react so badly to being voted folk would be less likely to gang up on you

One last thing if JP's investigation last night found a goon any chance either of the masons could confirm it now we don't have a cop the result could prove useful and would let us know at least 1 goon or 1 good guy and sometimes that's all it takes and then we can hope the doc does us a favour during the night

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

back on the laptop,

:batman::wings::jiggy::behead::donatello::curtain::rifle:::policeman::policeman::arghh:

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quick vote update....

Bev-4

Malky-2

Deek-1

4 to vote, scotland yet to post today....

jam tartan can't vote.

3hrs 25mins....

nice little pile on while i was at work

hmmmm

all very suspicious, and all totally wrong!!

vote frenchie cos i reckon he's up to something

i would urge unvoting me however, its not right, and its not ok

Evenin all. :smiley2: Can anyone explain what's happened that's made quite a few turn on Bev?

1 word kit

goons

making mischeif

i'm not a goon guys, totally innocent in this game for a change

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out with Bev, it would be a double boost if she proves to be a goon. I'm not surprised there's not been a lot more votes for Malky, his buddies are doing a good job but their silence says a lot.

It was a shame that JP met his match in the end but his work was not for nothing.

i'm not a goon martin, i guarantee it

i even swore on the ghost of gately, but still people don't believe me

hey ho.. they'll see

:(

actually, hopefully people will make this a tie, or spare me so in that hope, i'll unvote frenchie who i am pretty certain will prove to be a badun and vote malky

where on earth do you go to school??

just back from work myself & heading out shortly for my evening class - back around half nine-ish, but can't vote anyway.

if i could it would probably be for Malky - i think we've had enough hints now.

The wonderful education centre that is Portobello High School, absolute shambles.

Not really sure what to make of this game so far, seems a strange pile on for Bev for no real reason, so I don't think I'm going to jump on that particular bandwagon.

I'm still pretty lost actually, but starting to form small opinions on who may be who.

At the moment I'm going to stick a vote for kitster, although it is likely this will change if there are any more developments before the night.

Vote : Kitster

Well I don't think Bev is a goon and i only voted for her to see if anyone else would join in and to test the response of Alba and Csaba who had already voted for her.

Only 1 person changed their vote after being so adamant that Malky was a bad 'un

unvote Bev

vote Deek

the fake mason

Archived