in the mean time i'll leave my gang of ninja spies to keep an eye on you

:th_wink::th_cool::th_sur::th_blush::th_woot:

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick
It's good telly night.

Fringe is on! :2thumbsup:

Hmmm, and suddenly you pop up to respond...

thehibsareintheirbeds

Dont worry sean, its csaba- It'll change again soon enough. Right, will get a vote in vote geoff at random for now.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Right, probably miles off but better say something while i remember- and while i'm alive. Mentioned goon tasks earlier, and there seemed to be a hell of alot of drinks mentioned over

a short period tonight- geoff, arnold and pompey the main culprits potentially. Maybe just random, maybe not....

yesss. i got a vote.

wait a minute, a vote's a bad thing.

bollox.

Dont worry sean, its csaba- It'll change again soon enough. Right, will get a vote in vote geoff at random for now.

last of the night.

unvote JumboSeanpiffdiddycolms75

vote Geoff

thehibsareintheirbeds

Whoops just remembered it was arnolds game- need to reassess my theory- unless its all corrupt as the gfa. Silly me

Right, probably miles off but better say something while i remember- and while i'm alive. Mentioned goon tasks earlier, and there seemed to be a hell of alot of drinks mentioned over

a short period tonight- geoff, arnold and pompey the main culprits potentially. Maybe just random, maybe not....

he is moderating the game

I'll post using this so I don't confuse people!

Oh, and Csaba, I haven't started looking at votes yet.....but carry on all the same.:smiley2:

Worse than Deek in Dandyman's game?

By a mile If I remember correctly.

That futurama game was the first i followed. Just loved how everyone was telling him to cool it but he just kept using kills anyway- seemingly at random. Good old tedp.

had a read back myself, ted got progressively worse

night 1 - killed a townie

night 2 - killed a mason

night 3 - put in a kill for the last mason but the goons got there first despite all and sundry on the thread (including goons) telling him not to

anyway I'll not bother with a vote yet and have a read back in the morning to see if anything stands out amongst the mountains of pish

night peeps

last of the night.

unvote JumboSeanpiffdiddycolms75

vote Geoff

This does not count as a vote.

Vote count...(if wrong someone can correct it...!)

Csaba-2

pompey-2

Geoff-1

Martin-1

jam tartan-1

jambosean75-1

jam tartan still to post yet.....

see you in the daylight.

Geoff Kilpatrick

a short period tonight- geoff, arnoldand pompey the main culprits potentially. Maybe just random, maybe not....

:stuart:

Hello McFly!

respect and vote clarrification...........

I have you voting for jambosean(75).

i cannae believe i've been banished to the weej for a week.

10 minutes in on my first day and i'm bored silly already.

i can see my post count climbing quite steadily today.

Good to see the Futurama game being talked about, think that was my first game. Memorable way to start!

Will vote later on, see if I can spot any clues in amongst all the spam flying around

The spamfest continues.

I'm wondering if arnold has set tasks for the goons, as there is a few things that are not quite right.

hope not pompey, it's a fun idea but it takes some of the challenge out of the game if the goons have to do something like that as one slip up and the game can be a bogey after a couple of days

If there is one, all you need to do is get one goon look at their posts and see if anything is different and if anyone else has copied

If there is one, all you need to do is get one goon look at their posts and see if anything is different and if anyone else has copied

thats what I mean, that kind of takes any fun out of the game

What I had in mind with the tasks was just something innocuous that would be difficult to spot and other folk would be doing without thinking about it.

It was just something to make the goons work harder on the first day or two, but not be pick-uppable upon e.g. mention the name of a Hearts player sometime during the day - that was all.

F'rinstance...in the last game we goons started to do tasks in our PM titles :D

BoJack Horseman
What I had in mind with the tasks was just something innocuous that would be difficult to spot and other folk would be doing without thinking about it.

It was just something to make the goons work harder on the first day or two, but not be pick-uppable upon e.g. mention the name of a Hearts player sometime during the day - that was all.

F'rinstance...in the last game we goons started to do tasks in our PM titles :D

Think the point was though, we catch a goon, look at their posts, they have mentioned a Hearts player, we look at who else has done such a thing and we win the game.

I understand the point behind it, I can't see how it work though.

Think the point was though, we catch a goon, look at their posts, they have mentioned a Hearts player, we look at who else has done such a thing and we win the game.

I understand the point behind it, I can't see how it work though.

Subtlety is the key - make the goons work.

e.g. I could've replied to your post with 'Awright, duff idea. Consider me blacklisted'...there's 3 Hearts players in there for starters.

But I'll shoosht now and let you guys get on with the game...goons, beware if I ever moderate one again though :D

Geoff Kilpatrick
Subtlety is the key - make the goons work.

e.g. I could've replied to your post with 'Awright, duff idea. Consider me blacklisted'...there's 3 Hearts players in there for starters.

But I'll shoosht now and let you guys get on with the game...goons, beware if I ever moderate one again though :D

So you would modkill a goon by that rule if they didn't play along?

Interesting.

I'm heading to uni now and won't be back on until about 7pm when I'll try and update things or if someone wishes to update things themselves that's fine.

Deadline 10pm. Quick post count..

jambopompey 20

Frenchie 19

Arnold 17

MalkyMcFrench 13

Lasith 12

jambosean75 10

Geoff Kilpatrick 9

thehibsareintheirbeds 8

Csaba Wabba 8

Boof 5

Deek 3

Albannach 3

kitster 3

Martin 2

scotland 1

Beverley 1

jam tartan still to post.

quick vite update upto post 134

Deek alba, csaba

Albannach

Martin

Csaba Wabba malky, deek, Jambosean75

MalkyMcFrench

Geoff Kilpatrick martin

kitster pompey

Beverley

jambosean75 pompey

jam tartan

Frenchie jam tartan

thehibsareintheirbeds

jambopompey

Lasith csaba

scotland

pompey 2

csaba 2

sean75 1

martin 1

jam tartan 1

going to stick my neck out on this one,

vote malky

his talk of previous games where he won being a goon and not having the spot light on him.

i will stick my neck out further and say at this moment in time that kitster and bev are the other 2 goons alongside marty

going to stick my neck out on this one,

vote malky

his talk of previous games where he won being a goon and not having the spot light on him.

i will stick my neck out further and say at this moment in time that kitster and bev are the other 2 goons alongside marty

JP I'm saying all the stuff as people were talking about it

feel free to lynch me you'll only be disappointed, I'm a bit perturbed how you can confidently claim who the goons are on the first day (although there are 3 not 4 this game) but I'm not going to stick in a retaliatory vote as you are definately not playing your goon game

anyway for the time being I'm going to vote Jam Tartan until he turns up

JP I'm saying all the stuff as people were talking about it

feel free to lynch me you'll only be disappointed, I'm a bit perturbed how you can confidently claim who the goons are on the first day (although there are 3 not 4 this game) but I'm not going to stick in a retaliatory vote as you are definately not playing your goon game

anyway for the time being I'm going to vote Jam Tartan until he turns up

I'm going on a gut feeling about you, the other 2 are the same, something about the way they have posted that has raised them onto my sus list.

I know it is day 1 but for a change I'm not a goon, it might be the fact I have been a goon the last few games that I kind of sense the slight difference in styles to spot the goons.

Time will tell if I'm right or wrong with them

I'm going on a gut feeling about you, the other 2 are the same, something about the way they have posted that has raised them onto my sus list.

I know it is day 1 but for a change I'm not a goon, it might be the fact I have been a goon the last few games that I kind of sense the slight difference in styles to spot the goons.

Time will tell if I'm right or wrong with them

fair enough I know you're wrong but I don't think you're a goon which makes it awkward

I'm just wary how someone can be so certain (yet so wrong) less than 24 hours into a game though

fair enough I know you're wrong but I don't think you're a goon which makes it awkward

I'm just wary how someone can be so certain (yet so wrong) less than 24 hours into a game though

if im correct about yourself then you will of course know that.

with kitster it was how she picked up me commenting on frenchie's kitster moment comment, but not his own.

bev seems to be playing her usual style when she is a goon

:10900:

has there even been a game where someone correctly guesses the goons on the first day, as i have said i could be 100% wrong on all 3 or maybe just got one on the list.

folk will be wondering how i have changed my posting style this game, that is due to the fact i am not a goon, just a plain young townie.

for once i do not have to try and hide myself i can be a bit more outgoing.

will see how things develop today and before the lynching, which if im correct stands between myself and csaba

if im correct about yourself then you will of course know that.

with kitster it was how she picked up me commenting on frenchie's kitster moment comment, but not his own.

bev seems to be playing her usual style when she is a goon

:10900:

seriously, with all due respect those are the pishest reasons to pick up on people to be goons, I think you're trying too hard

and based on one post you can tell Bev is playing her usual goon game

jeez :hat2:

Just in from school.

My hatred towards that place knows no bounds.

Think I'll stall on my vote just now and analyse the game in a few hours or so.

seriously, with all due respect those are the pishest reasons to pick up on people to be goons, I think you're trying too hard

and based on one post you can tell Bev is playing her usual goon game

jeez :hat2:

who knows i might be right, but i could also be very wrong.

rather than just sitting back im putting my thoughts down, i have been well wrong before.

but one of these days i will be proved right.

where did that mistic mog smilie go to . bugger it :smiley2:

Pompey has been a goon in the last two games, but in this game his posting style is different which makes me think he aint a goon.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Interesting exchanges today. Pompey is completely different this game from his last two as a goon but also different from games before then- still suss but not top of the list for me.

Will need to have a proper re read

Pompey has been a goon in the last two games, but in this game his posting style is different which makes me think he aint a goon.

Thinking the same thing.

Although could possibly be because he's trying to deliberately change so it doesnt look the same.

Far to early to say for sure I think.

The voting list so far is slightly strange especially because there isn't the usual number of votes for the usual suspects at the start. Perhaps something to keep an eye on.

For giving such a useless reason for going for me, I might as well return the vote and will Vote Albannach

Archived