Mafia: The Ba's Burst

Harry Palmer

As Mod for this game I refuse to be at the top of the post count.....

Boof, Dack Janiels and the Ice with the penguins again please? :10900:

have you set the goons any tasks to be done, like what boof has asked in previous games or will you not tell

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
have you set the goons any tasks to be done, like what boof has asked in previous games or will you not tell

Maybe. Maybe not.....:10900:

As Mod for this game I refuse to be at the top of the post count.....

Boof, Dack Janiels and the Ice with the penguins again please? :10900:

Jeez...that's me heading higher up the post-count as well.

Here ye go...large one? Better not make it too large until all the countin's done.

Cheers :toasting:

Oh...and anyone below me in the post-count deserves an ass-kicking.

sorry folks not made my usual contribution today as me and the mrs have been sitting watching House on the laptop

off work this week though so we'll see who's top of the post count come deadline tomorrow :2thumbsup:

Jeez...that's me heading higher up the post-count as well.

Here ye go...large one? Better not make it too large until all the countin's done.

Cheers :toasting:

Oh...and anyone below me in the post-count deserves an ass-kicking.

fancy pulling a few ice cold cans of red stripe out the fridge, feel like having a few relaxing drinks before heading to the land of nod

Geoff Kilpatrick
I really can't believe the amount of spamming going on in this thread

Dear pot, love kettle! :10900:

I really can't believe the amount of spamming going on in this thread

thats only cause its not you that is spamming the thread

:jiggy: just for you frenchie

thats only cause its not you that is spamming the thread

:jiggy: just for you frenchie

I was this close to falling out with you but you really know how to win me over :2thumbsup:

Does being at the top of the post count make you look less suspicious or something?

Ever since I've started playing the games if you are a low poster you are automatically dodgy.

Can someone shed any light on why?

Or is just for an easy vote without any real substance?

Does being at the top of the post count make you look less suspicious or something?

Ever since I've started playing the games if you are a low poster you are automatically dodgy.

I think back in the day with the older games the goons tended to hide in the background and try to go unnoticed so some target the low posters thinking their goons, a load of guff if you ask me and as you'll have no doubt noticed the goons are just as likely to be top posters as low posters.

Malky will no doubt confirm this but i'm sure he won a game as a goon with him being top by a hell of alot

see i don't just spam i also give valuable advice to fellow players so that we might achieve our aim of taking down those dastardly goons.

i also :spam1: admittedly

some times the goons try to hide by not posting much and not to draw attention to themselves

don't think it means much to be honest, it's all down to the person and if their posting pattern changes

in my case, where I am on the post count doesn't matter if I'm a goon, mason townie I am usually at the same level

pompey is a weird one as the last game he was a goon and didn't post too much but this time he's going post crazy but it could very well be cos it's the weekend and he'll get back to normal during the week when back to work

don't think it means much to be honest, it's all down to the person and if their posting pattern changes

in my case, where I am on the post count doesn't matter if I'm a goon, mason townie I am usually at the same level

pompey is a weird one as the last game he was a goon and didn't post too much but this time he's going post crazy but it could very well be cos it's the weekend and he'll get back to normal during the week when back to work

ach he's on the wind up bruv, just another upstart trying to claim your crown :stuart:

i am having a bit of a caffeine rush tonight, god knows how many cups of tea i have had, not sure if i will crash out right, start work at 5am tomorrow so i am getting a bit worried of my hyperness

ach he's on the wind up bruv, just another upstart trying to claim your crown :stuart:

i have no idea of what you are meaning.

hoping others start posting so we can get a better idea of who the goons are

Malky will no doubt confirm this but i'm sure he won a game as a goon with him being top by a hell of alot

Futurama Mafia Post count

Boof 155

Albannach 140

MalkyMcFrench 132 <- Goon Master :smiley2:

Cigaro 95

tedp6873 91

Borthers 64

Bigsmak 62

ArmiyaRomanova 62 <- Goon **

Commander Harris 59

Frenchie 58

Maximus 57

Martin 53

milky_26 44 <- Goon

jambopompey 42

MedicoHearts 38 <- Goon **

Beverley 35

Eckauskas 30

Csaba Wabba 24

The Doctor 23

Roscoe1874 21

Peanut 17 <- Goon

Lasith 17

yvonnejambo 16

paddyhmfc 14

Seashell 1

Deek 1

** Medico got killed early doors but covered for Armiya when he went on holiday

There's a prime example of a goon hiding in plain site, all 4 original goons survived to the end

i am having a bit of a caffeine rush tonight, god knows how many cups of tea i have had, not sure if i will crash out right, start work at 5am tomorrow so i am getting a bit worried of my hyperness

That's why i stopped drinking cola, would drink it and coffee all day at work and then when i got home and by about 8 i'd be buzzing and getting the shakes, was fun but don't think it was too healthy and i really couldn't do without my coffee

There's a prime example of a goon hiding in plain site, all 4 original goons survived to the end

If memory serves me right that's the game the four of you played an absolute blinder.

i have no idea of what you are meaning.

hoping others start posting so we can get a better idea of who the goons are

That's why i only post the silly stuff on day 1 or it makes it too easy for the goons to hide

Post counts are irrelevant unless you want to make them relevant.....:smiley2:

Anyway I'm away to watch this again....

Jenny Agutter....:2thumbsup:

If memory serves me right that's the game the four of you played an absolute blinder.

that was a case of all the goons working well together, think I had to empty my mail box a couple of times on that one

it always surprises me in games where it gets to deadlines when I'm running a game and the goons are still deciding who to kill, in that game by dedline the PM was already in

the scary thing is, I've had a few good games as a goon but I have absolutely no skill whatsoever at finding them

it's like a comic book, I am Goon Master to Marty's Goon Slayer :smiley2:

fingers crossed I can help us bag a few this game

Malky what game was that, trying to remember why i didn't smoke any of your arses

think it was the one where Tedp was bender and started the worst assassin ever

that was a case of all the goons working well together, think I had to empty my mail box a couple of times on that one

it always surprises me in games where it gets to deadlines when I'm running a game and the goons are still deciding who to kill, in that game by dedline the PM was already in

the scary thing is, I've had a few good games as a goon but I have absolutely no skill whatsoever at finding them

it's like a comic book, I am Goon Master to Marty's Goon Slayer :smiley2:

fingers crossed I can help us bag a few this game

fixed it for you

Malky what game was that, trying to remember why i didn't smoke any of your arses

Not sure I'll have to look back and check :nah:

Futurama Mafia Post count

That'll be the game where we were waiting on Peanut to put in the deciding vote to lynch somebody to win it for us then you jumped in to oblige :10900:

so in return we killed you during the night :2thumbsup:

thehibsareintheirbeds

Was struggling with man flu last week and now i've done my back and neck in. So a large whisky and some painkillers please boof- or just put me out of my misery goons. Interested with the potential for goon tasks, so will be keeping my eyes open tomorrow- already some on my radar.

that's the one, it was ted that won it for us more than anything else

Geoff Kilpatrick

Worse than Deek in Dandyman's game?

Is here. Still hurt about the kitster moment comment. JP how very dare you!!

I am a townie this time guys so you can sleep easy. Thank god for not being roled again!!

So it should be fun and I'll try and will post productively when I can. I'm not lucky enough to have a week off like Mr French :43:

evening guys n dolls. just open kb and there are 3 pages already. i bet a goon posted on page 1, 2 or 3 :10900:

thehibsareintheirbeds

That futurama game was the first i followed. Just loved how everyone was telling him to cool it but he just kept using kills anyway- seemingly at random. Good old tedp.

Post count....

Frenchie 17

jambopompey 16

Arnold 12

Lasith 10

MalkyMcFrench 9

thehibsareintheirbeds 5

Geoff Kilpatrick 5

jambosean75 5

Csaba Wabba 3

Boof 3

Albannach 2

kitster 2

Deek 1

scotland 1

Beverley 1

Martin 1

i go out for a couple of hours to play football and the thread count explodes.

think that may be down to me, trying to wrestle the top poster away from the french twins :jiggy:

think that may be down to me, trying to wrestle the top poster away from the french twins :jiggy:

:laugh:

It was my intention to try but I've pretty much given up all hope already.

Csaba who never shuts up still on three posts. My vote will stay on him thanks ery much.

It's good telly night.

Fringe is on! :2thumbsup:

Archived