Mafia: The Ba's Burst

Harry Palmer

I thought Arnold done well. You would think he had been moderating all his life. Did you use the excel spreadsheet I sent?

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought Arnold done well. You would think he had been moderating all his life. Did you use the excel spreadsheet I sent?

Just used good ol' pen and paper, which made day 1 confusing but then I'm hopeless with computers anyway....:smiley2:

Thanks, I now know how hard it is to keep up with vote changes which was why I tried to keep updating on here as much as possible after day 1. Made it easier to keep track of things.

Just used good ol' pen and paper, which made day 1 confusing but then I'm hopeless with computers anyway....:smiley2:

Thanks, I now know how hard it is to keep up with vote changes which was why I tried to keep updating on here as much as possible after day 1. Made it easier to keep track of things.

I done the same, mark it up to which ever post and anything added from there is easier to keep up with

I decided early on before getting the PM saying I was the cop to post more, when I got the result from the day 1 special investigation I was off on one, only arnold knew about it so I thought what the hell go for malkys throat, was hoping the doc would have protected me first night giving me a chance to investigate one more before being killed off.

Getting the doc on the first night was good for the masons to know, but we know what happened from then on

Sorry about that bud, really didn't think they'd go for you night 1 as it was too obvious and thought as i was the one defending Malky i'd be a prime target, just shows what i know about Malky's warped mind i really do believe he's an evil genious :hat2:

Sorry about that bud, really didn't think they'd go for you night 1 as it was too obvious and thought as i was the one defending Malky i'd be a prime target, just shows what i know about Malky's warped mind i really do believe he's an evil genious :hat2:

or even evil genius :stuart:

I won't tell you what I think.....After the Random thing done its thing, I tried again and you'd both have been goons...how would you handle that? I don't think you could....:stuart:

Anyway, no doubt there will be a need to keep away from the Terrace after tomorrow...no matter the result. We'll be pish regardless..... Csaba sacked/Obua=pish/Vlad GTF...etc etc etc.

I won't tell you what I think.....After the Random thing done its thing, I tried again and you'd both have been goons...how would you handle that? I don't think you could....:stuart:

It would certainly be interesting, what i'm really waiting for is the proper axis of evil- Malky, Bev and Yvonne

thehibsareintheirbeds
It would certainly be interesting, what i'm really waiting for is the proper axis of evil- Malky, Bev and Yvonne

terrifying thought indeed, a proper hide behind the couch scary axis of evil (and maybe pish too).

anyone fancy setting up a new game then? would offer myself but i'm far too lazy. :stuart:

hoping to make it past the first night this time, after the last two have ended prematurely and as arnold said it may be needed as a distraction after tomorrow's trip up north.

oh and forgot to say great game arnold- the quick turnarounds were spot on (even though i was deed for most of them!) and not a single mistake. really liked the covert investigation idea and think that could be used/modified going forward in various ways- extra save for the doc goon tasks etc.

Yeah before i forget, top work Arnold really enjoyed that and Malky get yer finger out and get a new game started

THAITB, nobody picked up on the 'covert investigation' and assumed it was the investigation mentioned previously, I should have made it clearer but the word 'covert' may have made it plain....

I was tempted to tell Martin to hint at it.....

I'd be looking for another game, I don't have Uni next week.....I could....

THAITB, nobody picked up on the 'covert investigation' and assumed it was the investigation mentioned previously, I should have made it clearer but the word 'covert' may have made it plain....

It did puzzle me that JP was so adamant the Malky was a goon especially after i realised i was investigated night 1 (thanks to Martins non-sensical post) was a good twist though

I decided against mentioning it at all. Tried to keep something secret seeing that everything else was all out in the open.

It did puzzle me that JP was so adamant the Malky was a goon especially after i realised i was investigated night 1 (thanks to Martins non-sensical post) was a good twist though

That's not exactly narrowing it down to a specific post is it? :stuart:

His post made perfect sense to me....:smiley2:

I found it rather difficult when Deek's pm arrived before yours and knowing you'd be dead...don't think as mod you can question...

Anyway, I'd be happy being mod in another game....prob Christmas before I can...

Before I forget, thing on Radio 2 earlier...apparently some numpty got off a drink drive charge because the steam from anothers pish could affect the result from a breath test....:hat2:

Book promotion but don't remember name.... :stuart: Just thought I'd add it in there....

Yeah cheers for the game Arnold :2thumbsup:

Wasn't in it much granted so i'll try and post more the next game whoever I am :10900:

Where is it by the way? :hat2:

Oi dont put me in the same goon bracket as that pair! I am the GOOD one :10900: I could run a game but it wouldnt be able to start till week on Mon

Yeah cheers for the game Arnold :2thumbsup:

Wasn't in it much granted so i'll try and post more the next game whoever I am :10900:

Where is it by the way? :hat2:

Cheers kit, next game ain't up yet...... I have a feeling we'll need it after tomorrow no matter result...

Yvonne should be around as well! :smiley2:

Last kills were on request of jam tartan....Rampant Rabbit/Martin as bitch.... he also said kit, he could 'hear you whinging' when you were to be bumped off. Meant to be violent but I asked what he suggested and he said better make it boring....I don't do violent deaths.

Oi dont put me in the same goon bracket as that pair! I am the GOOD one :10900: I could run a game but it wouldnt be able to start till week on Mon

Aye right, you can be proper evil when you put your mind to it.

Think we should go back to a themed game next time out just not too complicated, the scooby doo game was a classic

Aye right, you can be proper evil when you put your mind to it.

Think we should go back to a themed game next time out just not too complicated, the scooby doo game was a classic

It was, but everyone was killed via my rollercoaster......:43:

I think we'll need a game...I've been looking over previous games from a yr ago....where did they go? Did they lose the internet? Star Wars run by the Doc was pretty good, Red Dwarf when I said that either Bev or Yvonne was bad but ultimately was proved right by my Predator quote...

I still remember my first game.....I lasted to the end and won for the townies..Christmas Mafia.....

Too much reminiscence.

I have a theme but not for next game...

I could do a halloween themed game if you are prepared to wait 10 days

Good shout...get folk gagging for it.

Ok I will put a sign up thread up and if you guys want the game could start next Fri but the 1st deadline wouldnt be till Monday as Im staying down in Edinburgh Fri till Mon

Can people last that long? I can't.....

Summary if we get beat or win....Csaba GTF/Stewart GTF/ McDonald GTF/ We need a striker GTF/ Vlad GTF...ad nauseum.....I would like to camp here please.....slightly less stress...

I'd offer to run a quick game but I'm back in work on Monday after a week off and I'm certain I'm going back in to a sh*t storm so don't want to commit to kicking off a game then going off the radar

I could do a halloween themed game if you are prepared to wait 10 days

brilliant idea vonny, means we'll not be able to vote each other though ;)

brilliant idea vonny, means we'll not be able to vote each other though ;)

You better sign up then..oh and your devil number has already gone :21:

Archived