Mafia: The Ba's Burst

Harry Palmer

Honestly, forget the last game. It'll go a long way to ensuring the same end result if people focus on that.

from the person that questioned why the usual suspects did not have as many votes on them

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bloody hell, Martin - some strong claims there already. getting yourself lynched first night is hardly gonna help us!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Martin, I'm off to work in a sec. Will have time to review my vote just before the deadline but I'll wait to see if anyone else veers away from you now.

I hope you're on the money here because double bluffing isn't going to help us either.

scotland, any chance of getting that as a jpeg, fancy that as a new avater pic

Aye Sure Mate. Is it not in Jpeg already? Usually save anything as one, but if I haven't today, just tell me, and I'll get it as one right away.

Vote Count.....

Malky-3

Martin-3

kitster-2

jambosean75-2

Frenchie-1

pompey-1

scotland-1

Csaba -1

Lasith-1

Everybody has voted and I await the inevitable multiple changes.....

from the person that questioned why the usual suspects did not have as many votes on them

I was just trying to have a look at some sort of voting thing rather than just posting stuff for the sake of it. I was trying to help the town.

I wasn't specifically targeting any of the people I mentioned. In this game often people vote for the people that voted for them. I thought possibly people were avoiding voting for you lot for a reason. They don't want any of your attention because once you get suspicious about someone, you go to town on them.

You keep making a big deal about one thing I posted which is total nonsense just because I mentioned your name and immediately you see it like I'm targetting you. I don't see Bev or Frenchie making such a meal of it.

If I get lynched here, then fine. But it'll only help the goons in a big way at such an early stage.

Martin, I'm mking a big deal of everything seeing as I didn't follow through with something last time and it ended up costing the game IMO

bloody hell, Martin - some strong claims there already. getting yourself lynched first night is hardly gonna help us!

Even if I can stay for a few days through various people helping the situation, it'll at least be something. Being the first one to go is a total waste for everyone except the goons.

Martin, I'm off to work in a sec. Will have time to review my vote just before the deadline but I'll wait to see if anyone else veers away from you now.

I hope you're on the money here because double bluffing isn't going to help us either.

It's not a double bluff, trust me.

Martin, I'm mking a big deal of everything seeing as I didn't follow through with something last time and it ended up costing the game IMO

It probably did and because it's me again I can see why you want to follow up on that. All I can say with that is don't allow it to cost the game this time in a different direction.

You can keep an eye on all my posts and remain suspicious about me but go after someone else for the first night at least.

At the moment I understand you not changing your vote because it'll mean you are out on your own and that's unfair if you are innocent as well. I don't believe you are a goon so I'm not shifting my vote to you to help myself for now. Hopefully the next hour will change things.

Geoff Kilpatrick

That worked!

I'll leave my vote till I get in the office in thirty minutes as it's bloody fiddly! :)

Wow.

Go to bed for an hour and wake up to this.

I now have a feeling Martin's a good player, losing him on the first night wil spell disaster I fear.

Anyway, onwards and upwards as they say.

Cheers to Geoff and Malky for changing the vote, it's worth it.

I think this vote is only fair to Malky as well

Unvote Albannach

Vote Jambosean75

That av's well cool. I'm jealous!!! :43:

I agree I think Martin's a goody. I hope the doc's been reading this.

I hope so too.

See you can tell that I can't stay evil for long!

thehibsareintheirbeds

Its all gone a bit quiet. Anyone got a vote count- oh and whats the suspicion on sean all about?

Its all gone a bit quiet. Anyone got a vote count- oh and whats the suspicion on sean all about?

think it's kill the newbie while he's out playing football night

Vote count with just 30 mins....

sean75-4

Malky-3

kitster-2

Frenchie-1

pompey-1

Csaba-1

Lasith-1

Martin-1

Geoff to vote

Think that's right....

unvote Frenchie

vote Kitster

a tie at the top seems better than just nobbling a newb

JT you've put Kitster in the lead, a vote for Csaba makes it a 4 way, what i was trying to get when i voted for him

Geoff Kilpatrick

I think I have the casting vote so what's the score now?

I was going to put Malky and Sean into a tie. I don't see any evidence of either being goonly so thought that was the fairest thing.

Arnold?

JT you've put Kitster in the lead, a vote for Csaba makes it a 4 way, what i was trying to get when i voted for him

bugger, sorry.

unvote kitster

will have a quick look and choose another

Geoff Kilpatrick

I have Malky and Sean both with 4, before I vote. As I say, I was going to go for the tie anyway.

So, to be safe, I'll just

vote Bev

:10900:

Gies a minute....

Malky-4

sean75-4

Kitster-2

Pompey-1

Martin-1

Bev-1

Think that's right....

, Jt and somebody else or have I missed something...

When did roled players start dropping hints on day 1 :nah:

When it looks like they are in serious trouble of getting lynched?

think it's back to a tie but Deeks being a Dick

Why are you so keen to save Malky. Make it less obvious please.

Bev still to vote too Arnold

She voted for sean75,

Lasith-1 (missed it!:smiley2:)

NIGHT!

Give me a minute....

Why are you so keen to save Malky. Make it less obvious please.

why you so keen to kill him off without reason??

don't know if he's a goon or not same as i don't know if you or JP is but Malky like Bev is an easy and lazy target for people and to be honest it's a bit boring

Archived