Mafia: The Ba's Burst

Harry Palmer

The voting list so far is slightly strange especially because there isn't the usual number of votes for the usual suspects at the start. Perhaps something to keep an eye on.

why it's random?

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why it's random?

Not for some people, there are always votes at the start for you, Frenchie and Bev which is why all of you often don't usually last that long in the game. Just something I noticed while looking at the list of votes so far. I'm not saying it's a bad thing but votes at the start definitely aren't always random.

Pompey has been a goon in the last two games, but in this game his posting style is different which makes me think he aint a goon.

i have changed my style this game, due to being online from the start, past games i have came in later on, plus i was in a hyper mood yesterday.

Interesting exchanges today. Pompey is completely different this game from his last two as a goon but also different from games before then- still suss but not top of the list for me.

Will need to have a proper re read

Thinking the same thing.

Although could possibly be because he's trying to deliberately change so it doesnt look the same.

Far to early to say for sure I think.

I ain't no goon, i may be of the mark with 2 of my sus list but im 99% sure of one of them, i hope that todays posts from me (yesterday was more a spamfest) will if i am killed off early at least bring others into the game and for a townie win

Not for some people, there are always votes at the start for you, Frenchie and Bev which is why all of you often don't usually last that long in the game. Just something I noticed while looking at the list of votes so far. I'm not saying it's a bad thing but votes at the start definitely aren't always random.

thats pish, I have never been lynched in memory

Fair enough, I didn't say it was a bad thing that people weren't voting for you especially. I just pointed out something I thought I noticed with the voting pattern so far.

First time for everything then eh.

Unvote : Csaba Wabba

Vote : MalkyMcFrench

Only kidding Malky, I'll change it back in a while.

This is starting to verge on the ridiculous with the pile up on Malky all because JP has a gut feeling, load of bull if you ask me, i'm not saying he defo isn't a goon but i'm still waiting for anyone to give proof he is

unvote jam tartan

vote jambopompey

lets make it interesting, your either a goon or an over zealous townie can't make my mind up yet, if Lasith had more votes against him i'd maybe have gone for him

would not have thought that frenchie would have stepped in to put me into the lead to protect his brother, could this be the frenchie twins being goons for the first time together.

trust me i am not a goon

This is starting to verge on the ridiculous with the pile up on Malky all because JP has a gut feeling, load of bull if you ask me, i'm not saying he defo isn't a goon but i'm still waiting for anyone to give proof he is

do you not think that after being a goon for the past few games that i would have a small idea of the subtle differences in folks style.

Trust me i'm definitely not a goon and like i said i'm not certain you are either but the eagerness with which your trying to lynch Malky with absolutely no proof makes you look guilty, to be honest i'm more inclined to go for Lasith but you were the easiest target so with that

unvote jambopompey

vote Lasith

now are you willing to admit your in the wrong trying to get a lynch purely on a hunch

do you not think that after being a goon for the past few games that i would have a small idea of the subtle differences in folks style.

means nothing, just because you have been a goon does not mean you can spot a goon

you point at Bev's voting style but the fact is you can never tell with her what she is, for example last game she acted the same as previous games when she was a townie

Trust me i'm definitely not a goon and like i said i'm not certain you are either but the eagerness with which your trying to lynch Malky with absolutely no proof makes you look guilty, to be honest i'm more inclined to go for Lasith but you were the easiest target so with that

unvote jambopompey

vote Lasith

now are you willing to admit your in the wrong trying to get a lynch purely on a hunch

if malky is lynched and is found out not to be a goon, i will gladly build the scaffold for my own lynching.

i have this feeling before in previous games and was right, but never had the conviction to follow through with it, this time i have decided to go with it.

I've got a really bad feeling about this, to be honest JP today you start complaining about the spamming after quite happily taking part in it yesterday and because of this decide that Malky's a goon, now if your right well done because i can't see it but your justification for this is because of subtle differences in his posting from the last game, well in the last game he was a mason so maybe this time he isn't a mason had that occurred to you?

Maybe i'm being biassed because he's my brother but i don't think it's a good idea to get rid of a good player on a hunch and i said as much in the last game in a conversation with Yvonne

i was talking about the spamfest yesterday which i was more than prime leader, today as you put it last night is more about the game than posting silly stuff. OK this is still day 1 but it is only a few hours until lynch time.

i have read over previous games where malky was a goon and he does seem to be posting the same style.

with my posting the only thing that is ever different is the first day or so as I usually bed in differently (not dpending on role, more down to how I'm feeling what I'm doing etc) once I get into the swing of things I usually post the same way

what's the vote count anyway? I have no problems going into a tied vote as there is still a chance to get a goon and me surviving

evening folks, late to the party!

soz, wasn't on kickback yesterday so didn't realise we'd started - have done a scan of the thread and it all seems pretty spammy anyway....

vote Frenchie

just because :P

First time for everything then eh.

Unvote : Csaba Wabba

Only kidding Malky, I'll change it back in a while.

As promised.

Unvote : MalkyMcFrench

Vote : Csaba Wabba

home from work. had a wee quick gander at lunchtime, but didn't feel sure enough to post a vote, i still don't but wanted to check when the first deadline was...

i forgot so i'm gonna post this, go make dinner then come back

i'm no goon this time, i promise...

i swear on the ghost of gately

right, so, 10pm deadline...

i prefer 10pms cos it means i usually get a chance to vote later, and cos i have a habit of falling asleep on the sofa, i've been known to miss the 8pm ones.

anyhoo, flash forward is on so i might forget again lol

i'll post after i've eaten :D

toodles

home from work. had a wee quick gander at lunchtime, but didn't feel sure enough to post a vote, i still don't but wanted to check when the first deadline was...

i forgot so i'm gonna post this, go make dinner then come back

i'm no goon this time, i promise...

i swear on the ghost of gately

:qqb004:

unvote jambopompey

i'm off to play football shortly and won't be back in 'til after ten.

can't decide if pompey is on to something or just slavering a load of p@sh,

but i will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Evening, sorry I'm late...Vote count(hope I'm right!)

Csaba-2

Malky-2

Martin-2

jambosean75-2

Lasith-1

Alba-1

Kitster-1

Frenchie-1

Pompey-1

2 to vote?

Can someone check? I'm away to make my tea...

:laugh:

Post Count up until now.

jambopompey 31

MalkyMcFrench 24

Frenchie 23

Lasith 18

Arnold 18

Csaba Wabba 11

jambosean75 11

Geoff Kilpatrick 9

thehibsareintheirbeds 9

Deek 5

Boof 5

Martin 5

Albannach 4

Beverley 3

kitster 3

scotland 3

jam tartan 2

Deek alba, csaba, malky

Albannach martin

Martin

Csaba Wabba malky, deek, Jambosean75

MalkyMcFrench jam tartan, jambosean75, martin

Geoff Kilpatrick martin

kitster pompey

Beverley

jambosean75 pompey, malky

jam tartan frenchie

Frenchie jam tartan, pompey, lasith

thehibsareintheirbeds

jambopompey malky

Lasith csaba, malky, csaba

scotland kitster

voting pattern at post 184

malky 3

martin 3

pompey 1

kitster 1

csaba 1

lasith 1

frenchie 1

jambosean75 1

Evenin all :smiley2: Have I only posted 3 times? thought it was more than that tbh. Never mind. As Bev said its better that its a later night time this game. I'm keeping my vote where it is for now, as JP clearly thinks I'm bonkers so I'm upset with him :43:

You are all totally mad if you think I'm a goon. Trust me, I'm not and if I go it'll be a massive blow for the town winning. If you want the town to win, help me to survive.

If I'm a goon, I'll turn up to the derby match next month in a Hibs top.

vote jambosean cos that makes a 3 way tie hehehehe

i like when it gets all tied up. tying up is goooooooood fun ;)

Geoff Kilpatrick

Jesus wept! You go to bed and all hell breaks loose! :10900:

I'm guessing pompey has a good role as he is quite happy to s**t stir on Day 1, which is a refreshing change as Day 1's are often boring.

I'll keep my vote on Martin for now as at least I had a reason for doing so. No idea if he's a goon or not but then no one has an idea on Day 1 anyway!

vote jambosean cos that makes a 3 way tie hehehehe

i like when it gets all tied up. tying up is goooooooood fun ;)

Behave yourself Ms R!!!! Deek will put you over his knee for such comments :stuart:

Behave yourself Ms R!!!! Deek will put you over his knee for such comments :stuart:

But I am not moderating. :smiley2:

Unvote Scotland

Vote Kitster

For suggesting such a thing.

Jesus wept! You go to bed and all hell breaks loose! :10900:

I'm guessing pompey has a good role as he is quite happy to s**t stir on Day 1, which is a refreshing change as Day 1's are often boring.

I'll keep my vote on Martin for now as at least I had a reason for doing so. No idea if he's a goon or not but then no one has an idea on Day 1 anyway!

i'm just a plain vanilla townie, i have livened up day 1, just hoping that i have opened up a few ideas for folk to follow on my work for when the goons whack me tonight

thehibsareintheirbeds

most of the time when there's a pompey/malky type suspicion early on, its usually just two townies and not much is done or said as the goons sit back and laugh-

but here it seems to have contributed to a pretty busy first night and i'm starting to wonder if there's more to it now.

edit- hence my vote for malky

Honestly, forget the last game. It'll go a long way to ensuring the same end result if people focus on that.

All I can say for people that vote for me, you'll come under huge suspicion if I go.

Archived