Eastenders Mafia

yvonnejambo

jambopompey

at this time i will vote kitster

as a newbie her postings seems suspect on her style and none productive posting, just general chat with no content, i do think at least one goon is a newbie.

i will also explain my previous votes

day 1 Hibshater was non posting and a day 1 vote like most folk

day 2 pugsy 93 same again low posting

i would rather get rid of the low posters to allow those that are taking the game properly and posting to try and get the flow of the game going, it is much more fun when everyone is posting and trying to figure out who is what by their posts rather than not posting

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Benoit

vote bigsmak

Not 100% sure but i have my suspicions and don't see enough in the pile ons to join in yet but not sure about JamboJen or Milky either so may change vote later

Chris Benoit
at this time i will vote kitster

as a newbie her postings seems suspect on her style and none productive posting, just general chat with no content, i do think at least one goon is a newbie.

i will also explain my previous votes

day 1 Hibshater was non posting and a day 1 vote like most folk

day 2 pugsy 93 same again low posting

i would rather get rid of the low posters to allow those that are taking the game properly and posting to try and get the flow of the game going, it is much more fun when everyone is posting and trying to figure out who is what by their posts rather than not posting

Can't agree with the get rid of low posters first cos they aren't taking game seriously, in the games i've played i've never posted much the first 3 days or so because i don't see the point in posting just to get my count up when i don't have much to go on, if i have suspicions i'll post them and in the last game my goon list was 50% right :batman: and as the game goes on i do post more and i know there will be other people who no doubt think the same way as me so to vote them off just for not saying much would be unfair

I think there are three goons on that list.

which ones borthers, as i think there is at least one maybe two

jambopompey
Can't agree with the get rid of low posters first cos they aren't taking game seriously, in the games i've played i've never posted much the first 3 days or so because i don't see the point in posting just to get my count up when i don't have much to go on, if i have suspicions i'll post them and in the last game my goon list was 50% right :batman: and as the game goes on i do post more and i know there will be other people who no doubt think the same way as me so to vote them off just for not saying much would be unfair

but all you have to do is post some silly stuff the first few days, this game most folk posted pictures, we are all playing a game not posting i would say is a poor wat to play the game

Throwing around accusations early doors can be counter-intuitive at this stage.

Getting it right can put you in the goon spotlight, but if your wrong it a) makes you look suspcious to other townies and B) can get you bumped off in the night as the goons use you as a decoy.

But others seem to be going with the courage of their convictions so I will do likewise.

I have suspicions on Kitster, Jambojen and Pugsy from the vote list. I think the fourth and final goon is an experienced player. I have a shortlist of two. Neither have attracted a vote yet today.

i agree with jambojen, and have some suspicions about kitster but but not sure about pugsy

so with that in mind

vote JamboJen

God why are you all so suspicious of me? I decided that since this is the first time I've played the game that I'd best not be a lurker and seen as an easy target to be voted off first. So granted I may have gibbered on with nothing really that relevant to say, but its early in the game and everyone's still trying to work it out!! I've not sussed it out yet either, but putting me at the top of your hit list is another dismal choice for the town!

Anybody got a voting record?

A spreadsheet would be preferable, but formatting doesn't translate to JKB very well.

I'd be happy to receive one as an email attachment, but not from anybody still playing as that could lead to accusations. Perhaps Yvonne could volunteer to be the postie and send ones out if someone sends one to her? Failing that, if anyone has one and the rest of the players don't mind it coming to me directly, I can live with that.

ach, no voting for me then cos i'm a muppet :(

i actually hadn't realised it was 24 hour turnarounds actually, so thats what i get for not reading things properly

i still think leniance ought to be granted though given i knew when the deadline was and had posted to remind people it still stood, which had i realised i'd NOT voted, i would have stuck my vote in there :(

i've had a little more time to post this game than the last as i was somewhat preoccupied during the last game, and not had the "distraction" this week ;)

anyhoo, i'll take my medicine and not vote :cry_smile:

I'm changing my vote. I think there very well could be a newbie goon on the prowl, but it certainly isn't me!

so unvote Milky vote Jambojen

Chris Benoit
but all you have to do is post some silly stuff the first few days, this game most folk posted pictures, we are all playing a game not posting i would say is a poor wat to play the game

But it's the folk who post the silly stuff who end up getting targetted, see what your meaning though it's just in the first few days it's a case of your damned if you do and your damned if you don't.

Anyways cheers for the chat got my post count up :err:

Not sure why but i think milky is a townie this time i am going to unvote milky just now and vote jambojen

Its like Pile on City here..

I am sticking with AR... He is as dodgy as they come.. he said in an earlier post... there may be a goon on this list and he had himself on it.

Also - I have voted him 2 days running and he isn't coming out and saying.. Leave me alone Bigs.. I am not a goon....

Marty-

I am not the one you are looking for.

jambopompey

we have to hope that the cop gets their investigations right from day 2 assuming they go for BS to start of with, that would allow the masons to know at first who the cop is and from there who they are investigating, as the early days are a hit and miss on who is what.

Looks like i chose a good time to have my break and check this! having read my earlier post i agree it made no logical sense. i was getting to the point where leaving any later was going to make me late for work and my mind was elsewhere. i genuinely believe kitster is a goon, and with her late vote for milky i felt it was an attempt to save roscoe rather than vote milky, if that makes sense. i felt that roscoe hadn't really offered anything in the game til that point and hadn't made any real effort to convince anyone to spare him. contrary to that i felt milky had contributed to the game. with kitster's late vote for him i expected one of the other non-voters (a goon) to match her vote with another for milky. i realise now that i should have waited to see if one of the non-voters eh vote but being a newbie i guess i didn't expect people not to vote and wrongly tried to anticipate the voting to give milky a tie. instead i effectively lynched roscoe which i regret for more than one reason now!

sorry, seems my messages are limited character-wise on my phone. i was just going to finish by saying once again, that i am good! my earlier post may have lacked logic but it was an honest attempt at trying to help walford out. apologies for the long paragraphs, i can't seem to make new ones on here!

Sorry JamboJen, but post #430 just makes not much sense.

Why would kitster try to save roscoe if she's a goon - they wouldn't care who gets the chop as long as it's not one of them.

Mind you, that's not saying she isn't a goon, just that I find that bit of logic flawed.

Think I'll have to stick with my vote from yesterday - still too quiet...Vote The Doctor.

ArmiyaRomanova

Also - I have voted him 2 days running and he isn't coming out and saying.. Leave me alone Bigs.. I am not a goon....

Leave me alone Bigs... I am not a goon! There, said it.

Rick Grimes

gotta agree with Boof on that Jen's logic making absolutely no sense at all. i'm close to switching over to you Jen....

God I've been ironing for about an hour now, I come back to my pc and find you lot convincing yourselves I'm involved in espionage and collusion. I'm not, but vote me off and you'll find out what a mistake it was. I don't think it'll change any of your minds, I just wanted that on the record. thanks.

ArmiyaRomanova

Imho we've so nearly got a goon here.

Am watching who's voted JamboJen to even out the scores with some considerable interest.

Right I'm really sorry folks thinks are a bit mental just now and aren't able to contribute 1/4 as much as I would like to or usually would but I've got a barrel load to do so I can make sure I can fly back into Scotland on Thursday night to make the derby so you know it's worth it.

For that reason I'm going to vote marty cos I haven't got a clue and want to make sure I get a vote in

I'm going to have a read through todays events and might come back and change if something takes my attention

Rick Grimes

please stop editing your posts AR. next time I may not be here to see both versions.....

please stop editing your posts AR. next time I may not be here to see both versions.....

what did the other version say?

What???

What's going on?

Rick Grimes

nothing really, its just that i thought editing posts was against the rules.

It used to be against the mafia rules. You had to give a reason for editing.

Goonly? :err:

ArmiyaRomanova
What???

What's going on?

Jam Tartan must have seen something that I decided to remove from an earlier post - and he's decided to draw some attention to it, presumably with the intention of making me appear dodgy.

Am beginning to wonder now about his post 405.

ArmiyaRomanova
It used to be against the mafia rules. You had to give a reason for editing.

Goonly? :err:

Nope, only against the rules to edit posts containing a vote.

Plenty of folk edit their posts, I wonder why you and Jam Tartan are so keen to highlight this instance?

Jam Tartan must have seen something that I decided to remove from an earlier post - and he's decided to draw some attention to it, presumably with the intention of making me appear dodgy.

what did you remove, then we can all decide who looks dodgiest :shifty:

Rick Grimes

all he said extra was that pretty much everyone has missed something from the bottom of Yvonne's initial post - i'd imagine that to be making yourself invisible. that's certainly why i am, but as far as i can make out no-one else has.

now, whether there's anything in that or not, i'm not sure, but i certainly can't see why he'd want that removed. you could infer he'd prefer to keep the hiding in plain sight option open or maybe there was nothing in it at all.

AR?

Nope, only against the rules to edit posts containing a vote.

Plenty of folk edit their posts, I wonder why you and Jam Tartan are so keen to pursue this instance?

I could ask what did you exactly edit and why are you so defensive?

Rick Grimes

where i took your advice & admitted my general uselessness? aye, ok then....:err:

ArmiyaRomanova
where i took your advice & admitted my general uselessness? aye, ok then....:err:

Not that bit - where I mentioned my two noob goon suspects and you immediately went for one rather than the other.

Were you a goon yourself, choosing someone you knew to be innocent over someone you knew to be guilty.

Since I still suspect both, we'll see come nightfall.... if I'm wrong and kitster's a townie, I know a lot of flak'll be coming my way.

yvonnejambo

vote count

kitster 5

jambojen 5

doc 3

AR 1

malkymcF 1

bigsmak 1

Marty-1

Still to vote JamboPompey & Albannach

20 mins to go

ArmiyaRomanova
I could ask what did you exactly edit and why are you so defensive?

I edited something that I now may (or may not) choose to make apparent tomorrow depending on whether I survive the night.

ArmiyaRomanova
vote count

kitster 5

jambojen 5

doc 3

AR 1

malkymcF 1

bigsmak 1

Marty-1

Still to vote JamboPompey & Albannach

20 mins to go

You sure that's right? I've got kitster on 6 votes - maybe I missed an unvote somewhere.

Chris Benoit
what did you remove, then we can all decide who looks dodgiest :shifty:

stop voting me or i'm telling mum!

you all set for Thursday???

Rick Grimes
Not that bit - where I mentioned my two noob goon suspects and you immediately went for one rather than the other.

Were you a goon yourself, choosing someone you knew to be innocent over someone you knew to be guilty.

Since I still suspect both, we'll see come nightfall.... if I'm wrong and kitster's a townie, I know a lot of flak'll be coming my way.

chosen at random, AR. if you're right about kitster i'll happily start the bandwagon on Eck.

yvonnejambo
vote count

kitster 6

jambojen 5

doc 3

AR 1

malkymcF 1

bigsmak 1

Marty-1

Still to vote Albannach

20 mins to go

Updated yeah missed Pompeys vote

out of interest what happens in the even of a tie Yvonne?

I've had a skim through and I still don't have a clue and I'm undecided between kitster and jen especially not enough to lynch one for the benefit of the other

AR's caught my attention though, the invisibility thing means nothing to me, it benefits the roled goodies as much as the goons and I always recommend it in the games I'm running for fair play to ensure if people are going to get caught out it's done on thread. Not that it means all those that are invisible are roled as I'm pretty sure only subscribed members can make themselves invisible

I edited something that I now may (or may not) choose to make apparent tomorrow depending on whether I survive the night.

Tease :err:

Still think AR is the bad one

If Kitster is bad.. I'll retract it

If Kitster is lynched and she turns out bad, you or I could feel some heat tonight.

I think the doctor role should be considering that when they come to sending their PM tonight.

Of course if she's townie then we have to live and die by that. My views are honestly held and I have fingers toes and everything else crossed for a result tonight. I'd go as far as to say it could tip the balance for us.

Borthers..you're wrong..bring on the flak for you as my lynching seems imminent now

ArmiyaRomanova

Last game the Masons got to make the decision, didn't they?

Seems decent to me, they should be following the game closely.

BoJack Horseman

Really have had no time to read. Sorry Malky but vote malky to keep my vote.

yvonnejambo

I've had a skim through and I still don't have a clue and I'm undecided between kitster and jen especially not enough to lynch one for the benefit of the other

AR's caught my attention though, the invisibility thing means nothing to me, it benefits the roled goodies as much as the goons and I always recommend it in the games I'm running for fair play to ensure if people are going to get caught out it's done on thread. Not that it means all those that are invisible are roled as I'm pretty sure only subscribed members can make themselves invisible

If its a tie it will be a coin toss and I will PM someone else to put on the thread the result

Archived