Eastenders Mafia

yvonnejambo

yvonnejambo
Last game the Masons got to make the decision, didn't they?

Seems decent to me, they should be following the game closely.

Yeah thats a good idea and will use that if needed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really have had no time to read. Sorry Malky but vote malky to keep my vote.

****** :batman:

Yeah thats a good idea and will use that if needed

just as long as ted isn't a mason :gun_bandana:

yvonnejambo

kitster 6

jambojen 5

doc 3

AR 1

malkymcF 2

bigsmak 1

Marty-1

yvonnejambo

Well the towns folk thought they had a dodgy looking character this time. So off they bridge they pushed Kitster

DrLeg.jpg

Probably lynching Dr Legg wasnt the best option.

Can I have PMs from others before 10.30pm please

ArmiyaRomanova

Oh FFS, dammit!!!!!!

Mea culpa on that one, I have to admit. DAMMIT!!!

Can't say more because it's night....

Oh FFS, dammit!!!!!!

Mea culpa on that one, I have to admit. DAMMIT!!!

Can't say more because it's night....

Mea culpa indeed...nice hatchet job though Inspector Clueso..I know I'm dodgy lookin but there was really no need for a lynching :wink:

ArmiyaRomanova
Mea culpa indeed...nice hatchet job though Inspector Clueso..I know I'm dodgy lookin but there was really no need for a lynching :wink:

Did you offer any clues as to your status as the Doc? Not having a leg to stand on, that kind of thing? If so, I missed 'em.

Did you offer any clues as to your status as the Doc? Not having a leg to stand on, that kind of thing? If so, I missed 'em.

Nice clue that would have been for the goons. Although looks like they dont need any help, we are doing it all ourselves.

Geez, just got in, what a carve up.

Going to need to look closely at who voted for both Kitster and JamboJen because there seemed a lot of votes without an awful lot to go on.

ArmiyaRomanova
Nice clue that would have been for the goons. Although looks like they dont need any help, we are doing it all ourselves.

True, but if you're about to be lynched and you're a good roled player, wouldn't you be tempted to try to drop a slight hint and hope either that the goons wouldn't notice or the Doc would protect you (although in this case Kitster was the Doc) for at least one night?

True, but if you're about to be lynched and you're a good roled player, wouldn't you be tempted to try to drop a slight hint and hope either that the goons wouldn't notice or the Doc would protect you (although in this case Kitster was the Doc) for at least one night?

I did think about it AR but TBH I saw no point as everyone was already fairly sure I was a goon and would just have seen that as a bluff to get me out of bother..it also would have given the game away to the baddies..a lose-lose situation for me..thankless feckin task lol...and to think I protected you on night 2 as well..my faith in human kind has been shattered :wink:

ArmiyaRomanova
I did think about it AR but TBH I saw no point as everyone was already fairly sure I was a goon and would just have seen that as a bluff to get me out of bother..it also would have given the game away to the baddies..a lose-lose situation for me..thankless feckin task lol...and to think I protected you on night 2 as well..my faith in human kind has been shattered :wink:

Thanks for that.

Right now I'm actually kinda hoping that the goons'll put me out of my misery tonight.

yvonnejambo

Tonight the cop investigated.

Harold the Aussie resident on the square just arrived home from work and was sitting having a cuppa. The goons burst in and shot him in the head

harold.jpg

His work hat lying on the floor

http://helmet.jpg

Harold-Eckauskas the cop has been killed :47:

Its now day and player list coming up

now three nights running

VOTE: ArmiyaRomanova

My suspicions are now higher than ever

yvonnejambo

Playing are

1- malkymcfrench

2 jam tartan

3 Jambopompey

5- bigsmak

6 - Beverley

7 - Albannach

9 - Boof

11- Cigaro

13- milky_26

16 - Pugsy 93

17 Borthers

18 Martin

19 The Doctor

20 JamboJen

21 Deek

22 Marty-French

23 ArmiyaRomanova

24 - Medico

25 TedP

4 goons and 3 masons are the only roled players left.

19 players so 10 votes for a lynch and 9pm tomorrow deadline. I wont be online much tomorrow until around 8pm so anyone wanting to keep track of vote count will be appreciated :)

OH FFS!!!!

Christ could that day/night have gone any worse?!

Right, no more work now. Back to studying, so will be on a bit more now. Hopefully we can turn this around.

ArmiyaRomanova

Clueless? Yes.

Incompetent? Yes.

A goon? No.

Here's why I went for Kitster yesterday.... Given the townies sheeitey record in the last game, I thought I'd resort to a spot of profile activity watching - not illegal, and can give an edge.

Some folk are set to private, but on the several occasions over N1 & N2 that I checked, one player always seemed to be PMing - Kitster.

It did occur to me that she might have a good role and be passing info on to yvonne - but that doesn't take more than a half hour to do on two successive nights.

Coupled with Kitster's chatty but uninvestigative posts, I put two and two together - and made a total mess of it.

Now I'm at a complete loss. I really should keep my head down and mouth shut until there's only about ten players left in the game and there's something to go on.

Really thought we had something with Kitster there - but it was the wrong 'thing', dammit.

I know that folk will gun for me today.

I also suspect that the goons will lay off, expecting the town to do their work for them.

Frankly, after this ferk-up I'm almost inclined to give up and let it happen.

But I can't, I'll fight what-ever's thrown at me in the interests of the town.

Rick Grimes

****ity ****ity **** ****!!!

ok, vote Albannach

he's done nothing but pop in occasionally after a bandwagon has started and say he gots nothing to say because he's busy before voting for someone who is no danger of getting lynched.

Rick Grimes
Clueless? Yes.

Incompetent? Yes.

A goon? No.

Here's why I went for Kitster yesterday.... Given the townies sheeitey record in the last game, I thought I'd resort to a spot of profile activity watching - not illegal, and can give an edge.

Some folk are set to private, but on the several occasions over N1 & N2 that I checked, one player always seemed to be PMing - Kitster.

It did occur to me that she might have a good role and be passing info on to yvonne - but that doesn't take more than a half hour to do on two successive nights.

Coupled with Kitster's chatty but uninvestigative posts, I put two and two together - and made a total mess of it.

Now I'm at a complete loss. I really should keep my head down and mouth shut until there's only about ten players left in the game and there's something to go on.

Really thought we had something with Kitster there - but it was the wrong 'thing', dammit.

I know that folk will gun for me today.

I also suspect that the goons will lay off, expecting the town to do their work for them.

Frankly, after this ferk-up I'm almost inclined to give up and let it happen.

But I can't, I'll fight what-ever's thrown at me in the interests of the town.

for what its worth, i actually believe you on this AR. before i outed the fact you'd been editing posts i checked your profile and found you... checking profiles, just like you say.

i just wasn't sure enough about you to keep that quiet, not that i think it made any difference except generating some activity.

the goons are just lying low and watching us commit suicide just like every game i bloody play in.

Well that certainly couldn't have gone any worse!

Sorry kitster, have to say I'm now at a complete loss for the moment.

One question though Yvonne, when the masons were getting the results of the cops investigation, was it just a case of whether the player was roled or not, or were they actually being told the role? If anyone with a role was even investigated that is I suppose. I know that both have been done in games in the past.

yvonnejambo
Well that certainly couldn't have gone any worse!

Sorry kitster, have to say I'm now at a complete loss for the moment.

One question though Yvonne, when the masons were getting the results of the cops investigation, was it just a case of whether the player was roled or not, or were they actually being told the role? If anyone with a role was even investigated that is I suppose. I know that both have been done in games in the past.

They were told either good or bad.

ArmiyaRomanova
for what its worth, i actually believe you on this AR. before i outed the fact you'd been editing posts i checked your profile and found you... checking profiles, just like you say.

i just wasn't sure enough about you to keep that quiet, not that i think it made any difference except generating some activity.

the goons are just lying low and watching us commit suicide just like every game i bloody play in.

That's a bit of a relief, thanks Jam Tartan.

I also learned something as a result of yesterday - when Borthers seemed to be backing me up on thread.

If he were a goon, he'd have known Kitster was innocent, and wouldn't want to have been obviously aligned with me in any way, shape or form.

There's a slight possibility that this is a spectacularly huge testicled double-bluff on his part, but I doubt it, and for the moment I'm prepared to trust him.

FWIW AR, thats how I had you down as a goon in the last game, I caught you PMing. Same with Martin:o

I thought it was "immoral" (game wise) so didnt mention it on thread, and instead tried to convince people with my stubborness in voting for you. So much for that! No idea how you survived.

On this occasion though, I do kind of believe you.

hmmm..OK well I suppose I have to take partial blame then..as you can see from my join date I haven't been on KB for years and I wouldn't know how to turn myself invisible unless I was told! I do have friends I PM with all the time so as I'm a newbie to the game I was completely unaware that this would draw attention to me as a suspect!

A couple of tips for if I ever decide to put myself through this again would be appreciated!

Rick Grimes
I also learned something as a result of yesterday - when Borthers seemed to be backing me up on thread.

If he were a goon, he'd have known Kitster was innocent, and wouldn't want to have been obviously aligned with me in any way, shape or form.

There's a slight possibility that this is a spectacularly huge testicled double-bluff on his part, but I doubt it, and for the moment I'm prepared to trust him.

unless he thought you'd take all the heat...

ArmiyaRomanova
FWIW AR, thats how I had you down as a goon in the last game, I caught you PMing. Same with Martin:o

I thought it was "immoral" (game wise) so didnt mention it on thread, and instead tried to convince people with my stubborness in voting for you. So much for that! No idea how you survived.

On this occasion though, I do kind of believe you.

It ain't illegal, so sue us...

One thing that someone might like to tell me though - how does one hide the

Last Activity: Today 23:14

Current Activity: Viewing Thread Eastenders Mafia

that appears in folk's profiles? Some folk have it, some don't.

Setting User CP to 'invisible' seems to only get rid of the 'PC' symbol in the bottom left-hand corner of posts.

Rick Grimes

incidentally, Yvonne never said how she decided which numbers were roled (i think).

if it was anything less than random people tend to choose the numbers 3 & 7 before any others. my vote for Albannach isn't based on that but if he turns out to be a goon then JP is next up :)

ArmiyaRomanova
unless he thought you'd take all the heat...

Possible, he did seem to put himself up for it.

Any comment, Borthers?

yvonnejambo
incidentally, Yvonne never said how she decided which numbers were roled (i think).

if it was anything less than random people tend to choose the numbers 3 & 7 before any others. my vote for Albannach isn't based on that but if he turns out to be a goon then JP is next up :)

It was random I asked my son to give me numbers :)

Rick Grimes
It was random I asked my son to give me numbers :)

then that's not random. cheers :)

It ain't illegal, so sue us...

One thing that someone might like to tell me though - how does one hide the

Last Activity: Today 23:14

Current Activity: Viewing Thread Eastenders Mafia

that appears in folk's profiles? Some folk have it, some don't.

Setting User CP to 'invisible' seems to only get rid of the 'PC' symbol in the bottom left-hand corner of posts.

I wasnt sure, so erred on the side of caution. I wont next time.:D

Borthers hasn't said a word since you lynched me! A coincidence or not? hmmmmmm watch yer back guys and gals

Lets play devils advocate here, profile checking can be done to find goons, in the same way it can be used by goons to find roled townies

ArmiyaRomanova
Lets play devils advocate here, profile checking can be done to find goons, in the same way it can be used by goons to find roled townies

That's kinda why I asked the question above - now that this is out in the open, I wouldn't want the goons to take the hint and start checking what the masons are doing via PM....

But perhaps they already have been, and been lucky - whacking the Cop overnight.

Archived