Eastenders Mafia

yvonnejambo

jambopompey

vote hibshater

for the sole reason as it is first day and looks like they will be mod killed, rather vote that way than go for a townie on the first day

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to point out that if I was the cop I would use BS..

But I would be totally scared to crap that the masons would make it obvious who was investigated.. for example.. Bev is below me.. And they would come out and say.. Oooo aaarrrrr. Bev is a goody. then the bad guys would know that I was the cop...

SO ... I am no the cop, I have no role. But please masons don't make if obvious who is the cop.... Doc gave away he was the cop last game.. Thats why he got turned to the dark side.

I can't remember exactly but I'm sure we fluked it with the Doc but after he was turned it became more obvious

Meant in reality of course as I am quite cheeky ..I wasn't banished to Falkirk for nuthin :wink:

It was definitely more chance of reality rather than being a goon but I thought I'd give you the chance to explain to the people who wanted to investigate you. Least you got banished to the right place because you need to stay inside as there's not much outside :laugh:

As it looks like Hibshater is not showing up. I might as well change my vote.

Unvote AR

Vote Hibshater

I can't remember exactly but I'm sure we fluked it with the Doc but after he was turned it became more obvious

It was very Obvious that he was the cop.. He came out and said Bev was a good un.

Rick Grimes
It was very Obvious that he was the cop.. He came out and said Bev was a good un.

then we all need to be vocal about who we think is good. the masons will be very clear who is definitely correct & it'll force the goons to work separately as backing each other up will become too dangerous.

It was definitely more chance of reality rather than being a goon but I thought I'd give you the chance to explain to the people who wanted to investigate you. Least you got banished to the right place because you need to stay inside as there's not much outside :laugh:

As it looks like Hibshater is not showing up. I might as well change my vote.

Unvote AR

Vote Hibshater

toon will be mental the night Martin..bank holidays and Falkirk winning and all the afternoon drinking in Cally Park? christ I'm glad I'm under hoose arrest lol

Bigsmak's point about keeping it relatively hush hush is, of course, 100% valid - I didn't say it because I didn't think it needed to be said.

It does require that leap of faith from the genuine townspeople that someone is who they appear to be - and that leap of faith is always absent in these sodding games..understandably so.

So, all I'm saying is, once you've got the info keep it under your hat until perhaps a self-sacrifice is needed later on. 'tis difficult and frustrating when you know perfectly well you're innocent but have no means of proving it.

night time

EDIT - oops ignore me, for ome reason I thought it was an 8 pm deadline

then we all need to be vocal about who we think is good. the masons will be very clear who is definitely correct & it'll force the goons to work separately as backing each other up will become too dangerous.

I've not thought this through completely, but that sounds one helluva risky...doesn't it?

If we all say who we think is good wouldn't the goons just need to put together some kind of a grid to see who apparently matches up with who?

I'm not discounting your idea - just seeking a bit of clarification.

Rick Grimes
I've not thought this through completely, but that sounds one helluva risky...doesn't it?

If we all say who we think is good wouldn't the goons just need to put together some kind of a grid to see who apparently matches up with who?

I'm not discounting your idea - just seeking a bit of clarification.

i suppose they could do that but if all the townies are backing folk up then they'd have a large set of options to go for if they wanna hit the Cop. can't see it helping them too much.

put it this way - if 10 townies, including the Cop, say they trust someone then the goons have a list of 10 people to choose from. given that i'm proposing that in the absence of any justifiable doubt we all back someone up then their hit list should be too big to be of any use. the Cop can of course continue to investigate people who seem to be backing someone shady up.

I think it looks like hibshater is for the chop anyway, but I'd like to make my suspicion of Silly Sausage public and the best way to do that is to Vote Silly Sausage.

That pretending not to know how BS worked gag :nono:

Why are you suss of me when i PLEDGE boof

So others want clarification of BS and I'm the one that loose suss?

:qqb010:

Medico thought BS went upside down.

There have been 3 versions of BS in use.

There is now an amendment (or version 4) which states that if the person that you are due to investigate is killed off you go for the next person on the list (but only if your name is boof?)

I'm tempted to vote for maxi myself

i suppose they could do that but if all the townies are backing folk up then they'd have a large set of options to go for if they wanna hit the Cop. can't see it helping them too much.

put it this way - if 10 townies, including the Cop, say they trust someone then the goons have a list of 10 people to choose from. given that i'm proposing that in the absence of any justifiable doubt we all back someone up then their hit list should be too big to be of any use. the Cop can of course continue to investigate people who seem to be backing someone shady up.

but if everybody is saying they trust someone what is the benefit to anyone as the masons already know who to trust, this just over complicates things

Rick Grimes
but if everybody is saying they trust someone what is the benefit to anyone as the masons already know who to trust, this just over complicates things

haha. good point. so how, or maybe why, did the Doc manage to out out himself last time? i wasn't playing....

haha. good point. so how, or maybe why, did the Doc manage to out out himself last time? i wasn't playing....

The doc was good

The doc investigated Bev (doc was on top of bev)

Doc went bad

me and maxi knew doc was bad

Bender killed me

Bad doc investigated maxi

goons had a good game

ArmiyaRomanova

If I were the cop, I'd use BS from the original player list, not from the Day 1 survivor list (Boof needlessly complicating things there).

I've got hibshater sitting on 11 votes - two more required to lynch.

But he's gone at 9pm anyway.

And everyone's voted - except hibshater.

as silly said, doc used the bs and came out an aid he trusted bev and said he trusted her on thread

Rick Grimes

ok, so i guess i was overthinking it. the Cop just needs to be more careful on thread

If I were the cop I'd use BS ..but as I have little regard for police officers now, I'd have probably done a no show like hibshater being assigned that role

yvonnejambo

12 votes for hibshater. deadline 20 mins. can I remind night roled players (if haven't already) to get their info into me before 10.30pm or it wont count.

Why are you suss of me when i PLEDGE boof

So others want clarification of BS and I'm the one that loose suss?

:qqb010:

Medico thought BS went upside down.

There have been 3 versions of BS in use.

There is now an amendment (or version 4) which states that if the person that you are due to investigate is killed off you go for the next person on the list (but only if your name is boof?)

I'm tempted to vote for maxi myself

I had it the right way round, you investigate the person below you.

It was Cigaro who was trying to confuse everyone :gun_bandana:

The suspicion could maybe be more accurately described as irritation :D

The 'amendment' isn't really an amendment - it's just a common sense development.

Say, for instance, I'd promised to use BS so told Yvonne well in advance that I wanted to investigate hibshater. If hibshater is the one lynched Yvonne could, by the letter of the law, refuse to accept my investigation request since hibshater isn't with us any more. That's why, if I'm the cop, I'd have to put that condition into my investigation request i.e. If X is the player lynched, investigate X+1.

This, of course, is only if the cop isn't planning to hang around and PM Yvonne around deadline time. If the cop is still here then I've just wasted loads of time typing out that stuff.

toon will be mental the night Martin..bank holidays and Falkirk winning and all the afternoon drinking in Cally Park? christ I'm glad I'm under hoose arrest lol

Go into your panic room right away and hope for the best! All the neds will be running rife. Least all the Rangers fans won't be out because they'll be too busy crying that they've lost the league. Just shows being banished to Falkirk with that sentence may have saved your life because outside it'll be armageddon.

He confused me, I thought he was you!

So he was full of BS then? :lipsrsealed2:

It can get confusing though and I've only been playing for a game and a bit, I think I'd be even more confused if I'd been playing longer.

If I were the cop, I'd use BS from the original player list, not from the Day 1 survivor list (Boof needlessly complicating things there).

To be fair (to me) it looks as if the only person who'd be affected by this thought is me as it looks mightily like hibshater is offski. So I'd investigate the player after him - which is a moot point as I won't be investigating anybody anyway.

Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh - I promised myself not to get so involved this time!!!!

Just a small pedantic point, the end of Day 1 survivor list is potentially different from the start of Day 2 survivor list as there may be some night time whacking off going on.

Eckauskas

Unvote Silly Sausage.

Vote Hibshater.

He's going anyway, I'd be as well just voting him off, instead of making any enemies in the first day.

yvonnejambo

Hibshater was taking a stroll along the bridge. He never made it to the other side as the Eastend folk decided he just might be 1 of the goons.......

Hibshater-townie lynched day 1

Its now night proper! well till 10.30ish anyway.

theres a feckin shock

in future newbies (and jamie) should sign an agreement where if they don't play I get to come round to their house and kick them in the **** with jack boots on

first nights are random anyway but at least when everybody is active there is at least some chance of stumbling across a goon or making themselves obvious

Chris Benoit
theres a feckin shock

in future newbies (and jamie) should sign an agreement where if they don't play I get to come round to their house and kick them in the **** with jack boots on

first nights are random anyway but at least when everybody is active there is at least some chance of stumbling across a goon or making themselves obvious

Good idea except 1. you kick like a girl and 2. you'd probs end up missing :shifty:

Was going to happen anyway so I guess its just a good thing he wasn't a mason/cop/doc/assassin.

Yvonne, are you going to be restarting tonight after 10.30 or not until the morning?

yvonnejambo

It will start about 11pm tonight if not bit before. Will be the same every night apart from Thurs.

Good idea except 1. you kick like a girl and 2. you'd probs end up missing :shifty:

take comment 1 back!! I'm a girl and i know how to kick :gun_bandana:

dont like names like hibs hater anyway sounds too much like lesbian hater..

wait a minute :10600:

dont like names like hibs hater anyway sounds too much like lesbian hater..

wait a minute :10600:

you hate lesbians?? they probably dinnae like you much either mate..jenna doesn't count she only pretends from time to time :laugh:

yvonnejambo

As night fell on the square, Dr Legg went and stayed vigil over a resident whilst the cop investigated another.

The Goons locked up the Queen Vic and headed over to the club there victim was still there. Celebrating her Birthday by herself and was blissfully unaware downing her voda with several packs of pork scratchings ...

heather.jpg

The goons let her enjoy her scratchings until the only scratching that was happening was from fingernails digging into the table as she was strangled to death.

Heather aka Silly sausage -townie is killed

Its now day. Next deadline 9pm tomorrow

HMFCjamieHMFC
theres a feckin shock

Im not even playing and i get a mention

wooooo

spot the clues....

wooooo

Sorry Treacle, I aint got a clue at this stage. I just wanted you to be flux capacitor again.:50:

ArmiyaRomanova

A decent night.

Another townie down, which is inevitable - but the Cop and Doc and Masons are all safe, and the Assassin almost certainly not tedp.

I wondered about Silly Sausage seeming to claim (in post 37) that he's the cop.

Looks like the goons thought so too and went for him. Well done, Silly, seems you took one for the town there.

Hopefully the Cop used BS and the Masons have someone they're pretty sure they can trust.

Onwards - this is an encouraging start!

I've had a quick skim through the thread and thehibsareintheirbeds and Deek both voted for Silly Sausage. AR and Eckauskas did as well but both went back on their vote. Have absolutely no idea if that means anything, probably not but we've not got an awful lot else to go on so far.

I've had a quick skim through the thread and thehibsareintheirbeds and Deek both voted for Silly Sausage. AR and Eckauskas did as well but both went back on their vote. Have absolutely no idea if that means anything, probably not but we've not got an awful lot else to go on so far.

wouldn't think so, can't see the goons offing someone they voted for on the first day as its so random that there is no need to bring unwanted attention to you

Archived