Eastenders Mafia

yvonnejambo

I have never been so rough in all my life.

To whoever voted me, i've not been posting much because i've genuinely been working my arse off for my 3rd year final hand in, which I submitted yesterday. Since yesterday I have been slowly drinking myself into a coma from which I have just recovered.

I'll be getting into the game from here on in.

a likely story

there is someone at the top of my possible goons list but will wait until later to mention their name as so far we have been awful at spotting the goons

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yvonnejambo

Vote so far

Albannach-2

Bigsmak-2

Armiya-1

Boof-1

JamboJen-1

The Doctor-1

Medico-1

Deek-1

jambopompey

1- malkymcfrench

2 jam tartan

3 Jambopompey

4- Kitster Doctor - lynched

5- bigsmak

6 - Beverley

7 - Albannach

8 - Roscoe1874 - lynched

9 - Boof

10- hibshater - lynched

11- Cig

12- thehibsareintheirbeds - whacked

13- milky_26

14- Silly Sausage - whacked

15 - Eckauskas Cop - whacked

16 - Pugsy 93

17 Borthers

18 Martin

19 The Doctor

20 JamboJen

21 Deek

22 Marty-French

23 ArmiyaRomanova

24 - Medico

25 Tedp

Hoping to see if there is a patern to find out who is the goons

Rick Grimes
1- malkymcfrench

2 jam tartan

3 Jambopompey

5- bigsmak

6 - Beverley

7 - Albannach

8 - Roscoe1874 - lynched

9 - Boof

10- hibshater - lynched

11- Cig

13- milky_26

16 - Pugsy 93

17 Borthers

18 Martin

19 The Doctor

20 JamboJen

21 Deek

22 Marty-French

23 ArmiyaRomanova

24 - Medico

25 Tedp

Hoping to see if there is a patern to find out who is the goons

looking at that.... would the use of BS & the fact that the goons know it was being used make it more likely that Milky & pugsy could be goons trying to off the Cop?

certainly looks suspicious to me & that probably the most scientific evidence we have so far......

For just now, vote JamboJen

She started the voting on kitster with some weird logic, and then went on to say she was suspicious of Eck. They turned out to be the doc and the cop respectively. slightly dodgy in my book.

To be honest I just completely barked up the wrong tree with those and like other posters have said, am completely back at square one.

I didn't realise Eck was a newbie, and as such possibly interpreted his early posts as goonly rather than wanting to try and keep out of sight.

On the first night he said:

Just over an hour to go, doesn't look good for Hibshater.

Would be good to kill the kingpin first time.

but had his own vote on SS. but with one minute to go and hibshater already up for the chop he changed his vote to hibshater saying he "didn't want to make any enemies".

His lack of a vote on the second night I've already spoken about. I thought kitster was a goon and expected at least one of the other non-posters (eck) to be a goon and jump on her late vote and lynch milky. As it happened I just got way ahead of myself and was completely wrong.

FWIW, half the board has already said they are suspicious of me so if I was a goon it would be very dangerous whacking Eck an hour after the town lynched kitster.

If, as you're saying, I'm a goon, why would the other goons whack Eck and then subsequently send attention my way as one of the few (if not only) poster who pinned their colour to the mast on both of them? That would be rather kamikazi of the goons.

Instead, since I'm not a goon, I think I'd be an obvious choice for the goons trying to start a pile-up on me.

Having just written this out it makes me suspect you, Cigaro, or maybe you just hadn't thought the above through properly.

Hmmm...

To be honest I just completely barked up the wrong tree with those and like other posters have said, am completely back at square one.

I didn't realise Eck was a newbie, and as such possibly interpreted his early posts as goonly rather than wanting to try and keep out of sight.

On the first night he said:

but had his own vote on SS. but with one minute to go and hibshater already up for the chop he changed his vote to hibshater saying he "didn't want to make any enemies".

His lack of a vote on the second night I've already spoken about. I thought kitster was a goon and expected at least one of the other non-posters (eck) to be a goon and jump on her late vote and lynch milky. As it happened I just got way ahead of myself and was completely wrong.

FWIW, half the board has already said they are suspicious of me so if I was a goon it would be very dangerous whacking Eck an hour after the town lynched kitster.

If, as you're saying, I'm a goon, why would the other goons whack Eck and then subsequently send attention my way as one of the few (if not only) poster who pinned their colour to the mast on both of them? That would be rather kamikazi of the goons.

Instead, since I'm not a goon, I think I'd be an obvious choice for the goons trying to start a pile-up on me.

Having just written this out it makes me suspect you, Cigaro, or maybe you just hadn't thought the above through properly.

Hmmm...

A very good point in bold there, hadnt thought of that. It would be daft of them.

Hmmm indeed. unvote JamboJen

BoJack Horseman
doesn't count if you only did 3 years anyway....

:P

Technically I get a degree this year. However I am doing my Honours next year. Does that count?

It was random I asked my son to give me numbers :)

Then that's not random. Cheers

Yvonne, I don't know if this is allowed but can I ask how old your son is and is he obsessed with Hearts?!

(purely to try and guess what numbers he may have picked - I ain't no weirdo!) :err:

looking at that.... would the use of BS & the fact that the goons know it was being used make it more likely that Milky & pugsy could be goons trying to off the Cop?

certainly looks suspicious to me & that probably the most scientific evidence we have so far......

How do the goons know who is being investigated, though?

If, as I didn't realise, Eck was a newbie and didn't have his profile hidden like kitster, the goons may have spotted him pm-ing and whacked him on the back of that.

I'm going to go back and read SS's posts, maybe he said something on the first day to get himself whacked.

jambopompey

1- malkymcfrench

2 jam tartan

3 Jambopompey

5- bigsmak

6 - Beverley

7 - Albannach

8 - Roscoe1874 assassin - lynched

9 - Boof

10- hibshater - lynched

11- Cig

13- milky_26

16 - Pugsy 93

17 Borthers

18 Martin

19 The Doctor

20 JamboJen

21 Deek

22 Marty-French

23 ArmiyaRomanova

24 - Medico

25 Tedp

just updated it to include the assassin.

from the list im going for number 7 as it is a number that i think Yvonnes kid may have picked

vote albannach

cant get my head round this one seems the goons are winning again, we need to get a goon tonight. i still think Milky is a goon.But looking at JP's list i am going to vote Boof here is a list of votes so far.

Albannach-3

Boof -2

Bigsmak-2

Armiya-1

JamboJen-1

The Doctor-1

Medico-1

Deek-1

heather_trott_large_1.jpg

Anyone for cake?

Can't believe he left Neighbours today...

Would he be the goon?

Watched it as i knew he was leaving.

Only recognized 6 other cast members!

Using BS - vote Eckauskas

Is that wrong?

shhhhhh i want to become a target....

Boof and Maximus are goons IMHO

Dammit - I'm too effin' gullible :laugh:

Silly, you vote/investigate/protect/whack/assassinate whomever you want!!

I'm still knackered from that last game.

I've done the boldies, never the non boldies

unvote Eckauskas

vote AR

was that my flux unvote flux previous....

Contemplating a name change anyway....

open to suggestions..

How about MilkyMcFrench?

Why are you suss of me when i PLEDGE boof

So others want clarification of BS and I'm the one that loose suss?

:qqb010:

Medico thought BS went upside down.

There have been 3 versions of BS in use.

There is now an amendment (or version 4) which states that if the person that you are due to investigate is killed off you go for the next person on the list (but only if your name is boof?)

I'm tempted to vote for maxi myself

The doc was good

The doc investigated Bev (doc was on top of bev)

Doc went bad

me and maxi knew doc was bad

Bender killed me

Bad doc investigated maxi

goons had a good game

unvote AR

vote hibshater

He confused me, I thought he was you!

Sorry for the epic post but it's thinking out loud. These were Silly's day one posts before he got whacked.

Struggle to see anything suspicious there, unless it was all the chat trying to understand BS and it got the goons thinking he was the Cop.

what the hell have i done to make people think i'm a goon

Nothing just think you are!!!!! Was dirty Den a bad boy?????

Rick Grimes

from the list im going for number 7 as it is a number that i think Yvonnes kid may have picked

just so you're aware, its pretty unlikely he wouldn't have chosen at least one of 3 or 7, so you're defo looking dodgy even if Albannach is innocent. perhaps more so.

Hmmmmm, I'm not too sure on the validity of the list tbh. Its a mix of random lynches and lucky whacks from the goons. I dont think they could have sussed Eck out so quickly. I certainly hadnt noticed anything to suggest he was the cop, but I maybe missed it.

Voting patterns are probably a better way to go as at this stage they'll be getting a bit of shape about them. Boof/Medico, you come to any conclusions, or can you let us see a spreadsheet?

Rick Grimes
How do the goons know who is being investigated, though?

the use of BS would see the person above them on the list investigating them. if their name had come up in accusations after the first day they might think that they had indeed been fingered & that the cop and the masons knew who they were.

just so you're aware, its pretty unlikely he wouldn't have chosen at least one of 3 or 7, so you're defo looking dodgy even if Albannach is innocent. perhaps more so.

Whats the reasons for 3 and 7 JT?

I accept Albannach reasons for being absent btw, as I am mid uni shizzle myself. I have no idea if he is innocent, but his reasons for a change in style from the last game are sound to me.

Rick Grimes
Whats the reasons for 3 and 7 JT?

I accept Albannach reasons for being absent btw, as I am mid uni shizzle myself. I have no idea if he is innocent, but his reasons for a change in style from the last game are sound to me.

they're numbers that people will most often choose when asked to pick a number at random. for instance, if asked to pick a number between 1 & 4 the likelihood of the number 3 being chosen is something like 75%, or three times as likely as it should be.

that obviously tails off the larger the list, but i'd be staggered if at least one of 3 or 7 isn't roled. the danger of me even bringing this up is that i may have cut the throat of a mason.

they're numbers that people will most often choose when asked to pick a number at random. for instance, if asked to pick a number between 1 & 4 the likelihood of the number 3 being chosen is something like 75%, or three times as likely as it should be.

that obviously tails off the larger the list, but i'd be staggered if at least one of 3 or 7 isn't roled. the danger of me even bringing this up is that i may have cut the throat of a mason.

Ah I see. Is that some sort of psychology thing?:o

Maybe, but the chances of cutting the throat of a mason are slightly less than that of getting a goon, although a lot less than getting a townie.

BoJack Horseman
1- malkymcfrench

2 jam tartan

3 Jambopompey

5- bigsmak

6 - Beverley

7 - Albannach

9 - Boof

10- hibshater - lynched

11- Cig

13- milky_26

16 - Pugsy 93

17 Borthers

18 Martin

19 The Doctor

20 JamboJen

21 Deek

22 Marty-French

23 ArmiyaRomanova

24 - Medico

25 Tedp

vote albannach

Bit of a random vote i'd say. Seeing that I had 2 votes and wanted to jump in without looking like a goon by coming up with some rank excuse. I think most jambos would steer clear of 7. Unless he's really young and not all too familiar with our history.

yeah and statistically if numerical data is made up they generally have too many 3's or 7's

ArmiyaRomanova
For just now, vote JamboJen

She started the voting on kitster with some weird logic, and then went on to say she was suspicious of Eck. They turned out to be the doc and the cop respectively. slightly dodgy in my book.

Just like to point out that I did too. And I'm no goon.

Rick Grimes
Oh well, no one seems to have gone with it, so I will (because I'm going out i a bit).

My three main suspects today are Albannach, Cigaro and Pugsy 93.

My vote is currently on Albannach. Anyone want to persuade me otherwise?

my top 3 just now are Albannach, Jambopompey & you Borthers.

Albannach I've explained, JP a lot of people have put out reasonable suspicions about (plus it fits my number theory). As for you, i dunno... you just seem suss somehow.

jambopompey

it is a risk i am taking, but say i get it right then i would look again at the numbers, even radomly picked some numbers stick out more that others

BoJack Horseman
Oh well, no one seems to have gone with it, so I will (because I'm going out i a bit).

My three main suspects today are Albannach, Cigaro and Pugsy 93.

My vote is currently on Albannach. Anyone want to persuade me otherwise?

Can you elaborate on your reasons for thinking me as a goon?

it is a risk i am taking, but say i get it right then i would look again at the numbers, even radomly picked some numbers stick out more that others

Well you are wrong. On this occasion Yvonnes son did not pick number 7.

Rick Grimes

oh, and Cig too. not sure how i missed that.

Rick Grimes
Can you elaborate on your reasons for thinking me as a goon?

Well you are wrong. On this occasion Yvonnes son did not pick number 7.

as i said earlier, you'd been too low profile, your votes were deliberately non-bandwagon & had no real reasoning behind them.

if Darren didn't choose 7 then he definitely chose 3. i'd say i'm 95% certain that one of you & JP is roled.

oh, and Cig too. not sure how i missed that.

Hibshater was lynched, not whacked, so the logic is flawed there JT.

I have to go to work for 7, but I am willing to follow this number theory if you're sure. Its more than anything else we have to go on.

jambopompey
Bit of a random vote i'd say. Seeing that I had 2 votes and wanted to jump in without looking like a goon by coming up with some rank excuse. I think most jambos would steer clear of 7. Unless he's really young and not all too familiar with our history.

that has me thinking that you may not have a role, going over the numbers and i would guess that yvonnes kid may have said 9 rather than 7, from there on its a gamble from pugsy down for at least 2 goons and that would leave 1 more from the list.

so with that said unvote albannach vote boof

1- malkymcfrench

2 jam tartan

3 Jambopompey

5- bigsmak

6 - Beverley

7 - Albannach

9 - Boof

10- hibshater - lynched

11- Cig

13- milky_26

16 - Pugsy 93

17 Borthers

18 Martin

19 The Doctor

20 JamboJen

21 Deek

22 Marty-French

23 ArmiyaRomanova

24 - Medico

25 Tedp

vote albannach

ArmiyaRomanova

UNVOTE : Boof

VOTE : Albannach

Probably a small element of schadenfreude hung over from the last game in that vote; it is looking like there might be something in the numbers thing; for whatever reason, Albannach's played this game very differently; my PMing trawls found Albannach viewing the thread but not posting on a couple of occasions - perhaps undermining his saying he's been busy to an extent; two players that I have some fragile trust in, but who don't trust each other, have gone for him as well.

That's all I've got....

Rick Grimes
Hibshater was lynched, not whacked, so the logic is flawed there JT.

I have to go to work for 7, but I am willing to follow this number theory if you're sure. Its more than anything else we have to go on.

that'll be why i misse dit earleir.... d'oh...

as for the number theory, i think its relatively sound, tho obviously has the potential to go wrong with the masons. my vote for Albannach was based on other reasons.

and if you asked me to choose between the numbers 3 & 7, i'd choose 3. Albannach is mounting something of a defensive case so if you're gonna go woth numbers its your call which one you should choose.

that'll be why i misse dit earleir.... d'oh...

as for the number theory, i think its relatively sound, tho obviously has the potential to go wrong with the masons. my vote for Albannach was based on other reasons.

and if you asked me to choose between the numbers 3 & 7, i'd choose 3. Albannach is mounting something of a defensive case so if you're gonna go woth numbers its your call which one you should choose.

I would too, and I have done loads.

Hmmmm. I'm going to have a wee think and then post before work.

That's a shame - I think I've been putting my head above the parapet quite a bit - yesterday's Kitster lynch can't have failed to put my on a few radars. If I go, I go. It will do the town no favours but I hope to do at least some good before then.

I agree with you on Albannach and Cigaro.

I believe I have - that the first person to speak usually did it. You've done little to assuage my doubt since then and others seem to agree. If you go and you are townie then I'll be intrigued to look back at who jumped on the back of my fingering you (oooh err) and see if I can see a pattern with the previous lynches.

What is it you agree with about me?

The BS cop whacking thing? I have already pointed out to JT the flaw in that.:D

Rick Grimes

AR's revelation that Albannach was viewing but not posting sometimes does undercut his defence somewhat & we do appear to have a bandwagon going here so you might want to take that into consideration, Cig.

Rick Grimes
That's a shame - I think I've been putting my head above the parapet quite a bit - yesterday's Kitster lynch can't have failed to put my on a few radars. If I go, I go. It will do the town no favours but I hope to do at least some good before then.

just a hunch and your reply is decent. you were third on a list of three & i really should have pugsy and milky at least level with you on the reverse BS theory, so you're safe from me for now.

BoJack Horseman
as i said earlier, you'd been too low profile, your votes were deliberately non-bandwagon & had no real reasoning behind them.

if Darren didn't choose 7 then he definitely chose 3. i'd say i'm 95% certain that one of you & JP is roled.

I've explained my low post count. Check my profile. I've made a handful of posts over the last few days. The majority of them in here. It's not like i've been posting around and avoiding the thread. Plus, I know how this game works. If I was a goon I wouldn't be not posting as it's an incredibly obvious indicator and gets people noticed.

My votes have all been for Malky purely as a random vote that I stuck with as I had nothing else to go on as I hadn't read a thing.

ArmiyaRomanova

I have...

albannach - 3

bigsmak - 2

boof - 2

armiya - 1

deek - 1

doctor - 1

medico - 1

with 8 still to vote.

BoJack Horseman
UNVOTE : Boof

VOTE : Albannach

Probably a small element of schadenfreude hung over from the last game in that vote; it is looking like there might be something in the numbers thing; for whatever reason, Albannach's played this game very differently; my PMing trawls found Albannach viewing the thread but not posting on a couple of occasions - perhaps undermining his saying he's been busy to an extent; two players that I have some fragile trust in, but who don't trust each other, have gone for him as well.

That's all I've got....

My uni work requires the use of a computer. The majority of the time I have a tab open for Kickback but have no time to read, speculate and post.

Rick Grimes
I've explained my low post count. Check my profile. I've made a handful of posts over the last few days. The majority of them in here. It's not like i've been posting around and avoiding the thread. Plus, I know how this game works. If I was a goon I wouldn't be not posting as it's an incredibly obvious indicator and gets people noticed.

My votes have all been for Malky purely as a random vote that I stuck with as I had nothing else to go on as I hadn't read a thing.

your post history seems to support your defence at least.

hmm, the problem with me in these games is i tend to overthink. still, i'm considering changing my vote, but if i do do i go for the number theory or reverse BS?

it'd be a change to JP, Pugsy or Milky. anyone else got major suspicions on these three?

ArmiyaRomanova

hmm, the problem with me in these games is i tend to overthink. still, i'm considering changing my vote, but if i do do i go for the number theory or reverse BS?

it'd be a change to JP, Pugsy or Milky. anyone else got major suspicions on these three?

I'm beginning to swither a bit on Albannach as well...

I've some suspicion of milky, the other two I'm relatively happy are probably townies....

Rick Grimes

hopefully the 8 non-voters will hurry up so we can see how its headed

Must admit, Milky has been a niggling one for me. Cant shake his name.

I think if Pugsy was a goon, the masons may have alerted us to that fact one way or the other by now, especially with the cop and doc being dead.

ArmiyaRomanova
hopefully the 8 non-voters will hurry up so we can see how its headed

Beverley must be heading for a mod-kill if she doesn't post or get a vote on.

Right, I have to go to work now.

vote Milky

An underlying suspicion, plus the cop offing thing.

Here's hoping. See you all after the deadline. Hopefully we're one goon down.

that has me thinking that you may not have a role, going over the numbers and i would guess that yvonnes kid may have said 9 rather than 7, from there on its a gamble from pugsy down for at least 2 goons and that would leave 1 more from the list.

What? You're voting for me on the basis that I'm ninth on a list?

I've seen some ****-poor reasons in my time but that one does take the biscuit.

Yvonne's lad...big Mike Tullberg fan, you reckon? :laugh:

Any Hearts fan would surely have picked

and

and possibly his age...mid-teens I think.

before Mike bloody Tullberg...if there's any merit whatsoever in your numbers game.

45 minutes before I have to go out and I still need to vote. Quick re-read coming up.

I think if Pugsy was a goon, the masons may have alerted us to that fact one way or the other by now, especially with the cop and doc being dead.

Maybe they have, and it's not been noticed?

Not saying they have or haven't - I wouldn't know.

jambopompey
What? You're voting for me on the basis that I'm ninth on a list?

I've seen some ****-poor reasons in my time but that one does take the biscuit.

Yvonne's lad...big Mike Tullberg fan, you reckon? :laugh:

Any Hearts fan would surely have picked

and

and possibly his age...mid-teens I think.

before Mike bloody Tullberg...if there's any merit whatsoever in your numbers game.

45 minutes before I have to go out and I still need to vote. Quick re-read coming up.

my previous voting choices have been pash poor to say the least, so i will try any method, 9 is always a number you associate with a striker, i will be heading out to the pub shortly for the weekly poker game and to watch the champions league game

Archived