Eastenders Mafia

yvonnejambo

blonde momento there huh? sheesh you really dinnae like me do ya? :50: ach well I'm a bit like marmite I guess..no worries :wink:

:laugh:

I know you're only playing cos you saw Martin was;)

Na I just assumed it was more or less the usual bunch.

As I say, apologies:o

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not going to be on much today going out with the family i will VOTE milky as everyone else says not much to go on but just a stab in the dark.

Be careful ted my boy, you've got a shady history in that department :gun_bandana:

jambopompey

vote patern so far

1- malkymcfrench voted jam tartan

2 jam tartan voted bev

3 Jambopompey no vote cast

4- Kitster no vote cast

5- bigsmak voted jambopompey

6 - Beverley voted bigsmak

7 - Albannach voted AR unvoted voted malky

8 - Roscoe1874 no vote cast

9 - Boof no vote cast

10- hibshater no vote cast

11- Cigaro voted roscoe

12- thehibsareintheirbeds voted silly sausage

13- milky_26 voted borthers

14- Silly Sausage voted Eck unvoted voted AR

15 - Eckauskas voted silly sausage

16 - Pugsy 93 voted THAITB

17 Borthers voted albannach

18 Martin voted AR

19 The Doctor voted martin

20 JamboJen voted Roscoe

21 Deek voted silly sausage

22 Marty-French voted milky

23 ArmiyaRomanova voted medico unvoted silly sausage

24 - Medico voted milky

25 Tedp voted milky

post count as well

Boof 13

MalkyMcFrench 12

Cigaro 12

Silly Sausage 11

MedicoHearts 10

Beverley 10

yvonnejambo 10

ArmiyaRomanova 9

Maximus 8

jambopompey 7

Martin 7

thehibsareintheirbeds 6

Eckauskas 6

Borthers 6

Albannach 6

jam tartan 4

milky_26 4

Deek 3

tedp6873 3

The Doctor 2

Marty-French 2

JamboJen 2

kitster 2

Bigsmak 2

Pugsy 93 1

vote tally

Silly sausage -4

milky -3

Armiya -2

Roscoe -2

Beverley -1

bigsmak -1

Jamtartan -1

Jambopompey -1

Malky -1

Hibsareintheirbeds -1

Martin -1

Borthers -1

albannach -1

Unvote Milky

Vote hibshater

My vote for Milky was just random. Hibshater has been online since the game started whereas Roscoe has not.

Going by that hibshater is more likely to be mod-killed so we may as well lynch him anyway.

Unvote Milky

Vote hibshater

My vote for Milky was just random. Hibshater has been online since the game started whereas Roscoe has not.

Going by that hibshater is more likely to be mod-killed so we may as well lynch him anyway.

by that logic it also means that chances are they are not roled we still have 5+ hours to the lynch so unless you're going out there is no rush

by that logic it also means that chances are they are not roled we still have 5+ hours to the lynch so unless you're going out there is no rush

If Rosscoe hasnt been on, he could be I suppose.

I'll be out at 6, I have work, so my vote after 6 will stand. I voted Rosscoe because he was a non poster. If he posts after 6 I cant change it:o

Chances are that hibsater isn't roled. Roscoe easily could be and just not know about it if he hasn't been on. Which is why I'm not too keen on a pile on on him. If he's online before 9 and still doesn't post then I'll change my mind on that.

You're right about there being no rush, I just thought I would change my vote just now anyway. As much as hibshater is likely to be unroled, we're going to lose him anyway by the looks of things.

My thinking is that we may as well have another day to decide who among the posters is likely to be a goon before lynching any one of them.

We're better being two people down at this time tomorrow than three, especially considering the low chances we have of randomly picking a goon out today.

Chances are that hibsater isn't roled. Roscoe easily could be and just not know about it if he hasn't been on. Which is why I'm not too keen on a pile on on him. If he's online before 9 and still doesn't post then I'll change my mind on that.

You're right about there being no rush, I just thought I would change my vote just now anyway. As much as hibshater is likely to be unroled, we're going to lose him anyway by the looks of things.

My thinking is that we may as well have another day to decide who among the posters is likely to be a goon before lynching any one of them.

We're better being two people down at this time tomorrow than three, especially considering the low chances we have of randomly picking a goon out today.

Agreed, if he is here's hoping its a good one:o

unvote Rosscoe

Rick Grimes
Chances are that hibsater isn't roled.

chances are just as good that he is tho & Yvonne's statement that she might be lenient on them if they've not logged on recently could point to one of them being roled.

the early votes tho are a complete stab in the dark so going for the lowest posting folk seems reasonable. if they're in danger of being modkilled then they're the townies we can most afford to lose.

i'll stick with my random vote for now unless we're piling on a non-poster later.

chances are just as good that he is tho & Yvonne's statement that she might be lenient on them if they've not logged on recently could point to one of them being roled.

the early votes tho are a complete stab in the dark so going for the lowest posting folk seems reasonable. if they're in danger of being modkilled then they're the townies we can most afford to lose.

i'll stick with my random vote for now unless we're piling on a non-poster later.

Hibshater has been online though, so if he is roled he would have received a PM and would therefore know to post surely.

I think she's meaning that hibshater, having been on, would know about the game as they would have a pm from Yvonne.

I accept your reasoning for Rosscoe though.

I know you're only playing cos you saw Martin was;)

Na I just assumed it was more or less the usual bunch.

As I say, apologies:o

:innocent: I'm sure that's not true but if it was, at least I've helped to bring another quality player into the game!

Anyway stop trying to use me as a an excuse as you try to dig yourself out of a hole :laugh:

Rick Grimes
I think she's meaning that hibshater, having been on, would know about the game as they would have a pm from Yvonne.

I accept your reasoning for Rosscoe though.

unless he was non-roled & therefore didn't receive a PM. maybe you did and just assumed the townies had too......

hmmmm, you're now my chief suspect.

unless he was non-roled & therefore didn't receive a PM. maybe you did and just assumed the townies had too......

hmmmm, you're now my chief suspect.

No...if he was roled, which is what we were discussing, he would have a PM. You said it was as likely, with him not having been on the thread, that he would be roled.

If he was roled he would have had a PM from Yvonne, and been on thread.

My thinking is he hasnt received one, and hasnt noticed the thread while he has been on. I could be wrong, as that was my thoughts with Peanut last game too, but its hardly a suspicious statement.

Rick Grimes

its mildly suspicious & that's all we've got so far :laugh:

Its sensible thinking in my view, and clearly in Medico's as well.

Can't say I think its suspicious at all really.

Hibshater has been online since the game started. If he was roled he would have got a PM, and would have known to post. By the fact he hasn't I'm guessing he is not roled and more than likely a townie.

So yes, if we vote him off we're more than likely not voting off a goon. However, right now nobody has much else to go on so we're all just voting randomly.

Going by that...

Chances of voting off a goon are 4 in 25

Chances of voting off a townie are 15 in 25

Chances of voting off a good roled person are 6 in 26 (as long as tedp isn't the assassin).

Going by random voting we have more chance of hitting someone with a good role than a goon.

Considering hibshater will be mod-killed anyway if he doesn't post then surely we're buying ourselves extra time in picking out a goon if we vote him off ourselves.

Rick Grimes

i agree completely on the logic of the hibshater vote, so will change on that. still think Cigaro's wording was mildly suspicious, tho i may have misread it with my gammy eye. but if he turns out to be a goon you're for it too :P

unvote Bev

vote Hibshater

ArmiyaRomanova

Okay, with the lack of anything concrete to go on, as ever...

UNVOTE : Silly Sausage

VOTE : hibshater

i'm going to wait until 6 -6.30 if hibshater aint posted by then i'll probably change my vote

i'm going to wait until 6 -6.30 if hibshater aint posted by then i'll probably change my vote

Mine will need to be in by 5.45 as I'm working.

He is looking likely for it.

Voting just now I think

Hibshater 3

Silly 3

AR 2

Milky 2

Albannach 1

Bev 1

Bigsmak 1

Borthers 1

Jambopompey 1

Jam tartan 1

Malky 1

Martin 1

Roscoe 1

Thehibsareintheirbeds 1

Just been catching up with the thread.

Seems a few folk want BS explained.

Just trust me that it works - now that I know Yvonne won't be revealing much about the investigations.

All you need to do is state in a post that 'I will use BS if I am the cop'.

Then, if you are the cop, when it's night time, investigate the player below you on the list. Obviously number 25 will have to check number 1.

This will give you the result of an investigation and will also let the masons know your identity. A minor plus for the town, but could become important assuming the right people survive. It does take away some of the cop's individuality but only for that first night - after that he can investigate whoever he likes.

Any thoughts on the junior doctor/cop roles Yvonne? Apologies if you've already answered - I've had to skim-read the thread to catch up.

Just trust me that it works - now that I know Yvonne won't be revealing much about the investigations.

Then, if you are the cop, when it's night time, investigate the player below you on the list. Obviously number 25 will have to check number 1.

This will give you the result of an investigation and will also let the masons know your identity. A minor plus for the town, but could become important assuming the right people survive. It does take away some of the cop's individuality but only for that first night - after that he can investigate whoever he likes.

Any thoughts on the junior doctor/cop roles Yvonne? Apologies if you've already answered - I've had to skim-read the thread to catch up.

Ah below, sorry Boof, and Medico:o

vote hibshater

Not posted, been on etc etc. I have to work now.:(

Sheiky Baby
Ah yes, Rosscoe wanted to lynch someone AND allow for the modkill, thats why he was lynched I think.

bang on mate

I'm here! sorry folks been mad busy bevvying. Last night was a blur lol

anyways, vote milky

Because I can

Sheiky Baby

unvote milky

vote hibshater

Even though I'm not a fan of it, got targetted last time because I didn't jump on the bandwagon.

He'll be a townie though

Voting just now I think

Hibshater 3

Silly 3

AR 2

Milky 2

Albannach 1

Bev 1

Bigsmak 1

Borthers 1

Jambopompey 1

Jam tartan 1

Malky 1

Martin 1

Roscoe 1

Thehibsareintheirbeds 1

JT unvoted me meds, so i have no votes currently

Errrp!!

Just thought I'd noticed a minor flaw in the BS...but it isn't.

I just noticed that hibshater looks likely to go and that I'd be due to check him (if I'm the cop, which I'm not). That led me to think I'd thus get a free investigate, but all it means is that I'd have to investigate the next player on the survivors' list.

Which applies to whoever the cop happens to be and whoever gets lynched.

JT unvoted me meds, so i have no votes currently

Sorry, it must look like I have it in for you when I do these things! :laugh:

yvonnejambo

Hibshater 6

Silly 3

AR 2

Milky 2

Albannach 1

Bigsmak 1

Borthers 1

Jambopompey 1

Jam tartan 1

Malky 1

Martin 1

Thehibsareintheirbeds-1

To vote;

Jambopompey, Kitster, Boof & Hibshater

yvonnejambo

Not happening in my game Boof

Hello Treacles.

I hate having a low post count so better get my neb in.

The first round is totally random in my opinion apart from the goons. But normally they dont have to target anybody as us eejets do all the hard work for them whilst they sit back and laugh.

Jam Tartan made a good point about the non posters not having received a Pm so I am pretty sure they wont be goons. My advice is dont vote for them as they will be mod killed anyway.

I knew Simon Wicks wasn't mine.That Pat is a right slag, sleeping with my brother

Cheers everyone for explaining the BS rule.

I'd like to see Hibshater posting, at the very least for some sort of defence.

:innocent: I'm sure that's not true but if it was, at least I've helped to bring another quality player into the game!

Anyway stop trying to use me as a an excuse as you try to dig yourself out of a hole :laugh:

:wink: moi? ach I think I deserve a good lynching TBH..just back home ..what's been going on if anything? Do we have our man yet? :gun_bandana:

Not happening in my game Boof

Fair enough - you're the boss.

Cop and Doc, in that case, don't do any flipping thing that could let the goons know who you are.

Cop - use BS (and state on-thread that you would do so) and just trust the masons to help you make it through the game.

Doc - I've done it before and know it's a virtually impossible task...just try and stay alive.

Eckauskas

If I was the cop, after having it explained to me on this page, I'd use BS.

thehibsareintheirbeds

just a quickie, to say if i was the cop i'd use bs.

thehibsareintheirbeds
vote peanut

it's always him, even when he is not in the game.

i'm confused, maxi are your in this game? as you're not on the original list as far as i can tell?...:err:

i'm confused, maxi are your in this game? as you're not on the original list as far as i can tell?...:err:

he's not, he just likes to stir

Eckauskas

Just over an hour to go, doesn't look good for Hibshater.

Would be good to kill the kingpin first time.

thehibsareintheirbeds
he's not, he just likes to stir

cheers malky, peanut's not playing either obviously. this is far too confusing after a few beers...i'm going back to the drinking!

vote hibshater I think he's generally found prowling about Lochend singing proclaimer tunes

I think it looks like hibshater is for the chop anyway, but I'd like to make my suspicion of Silly Sausage public and the best way to do that is to Vote Silly Sausage.

That pretending not to know how BS worked gag :nono:

:wink: moi? ach I think I deserve a good lynching TBH..just back home ..what's been going on if anything? Do we have our man yet? :gun_bandana:

And why do you deserve a good lynching?

cheers malky, peanut's not playing either obviously. this is far too confusing after a few beers...i'm going back to the drinking!

That's maybe one reason to get rid of Hibshater, after a few drinks we'll all be getting the two of you confused. Although I think that's why we struggled in the last game to get rid of either Malky or Marty French!

And why do you deserve a good lynching?

That's maybe one reason to get rid of Hibshater, after a few drinks we'll all be getting the two of you confused. Although I think that's why we struggled in the last game to get rid of either Malky or Marty French!

Meant in reality of course as I am quite cheeky ..I wasn't banished to Falkirk for nuthin :wink:

Eckauskas
Meant in reality of course as I am quite cheeky ..I wasn't banished to Falkirk for nuthin :wink:

Got the horn post, imo.

Got the horn post, imo.

nope I have the best possible cure for that..he's 3 on Monday lol

Archived