Eastenders Mafia

yvonnejambo

ArmiyaRomanova

Just to make myself feel slightly better before I go to bed.

VOTE: Bigsmak

Three days in a row is at least consistent - but consistently wrong.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you not think Eck was an obvious choice for the goons?

The cop missed the deadline for investigating last night and Eck came on last night after the deadline doing a Jamie impersonation, if I'd been Dr Legg he'd definately be the one I'd have been protecting to be honest

ArmiyaRomanova
****ity ****ity **** ****!!!

ok, vote Albannach

he's done nothing but pop in occasionally after a bandwagon has started and say he gots nothing to say because he's busy before voting for someone who is no danger of getting lynched.

This is true, and it's in stark contrast to his play in the last game.

Might well join you on this later in the day.

Final thought before I head for bed

Eckauskas said he would use BS. Therefore the masons know whether or not Pugsy is roled.

I'm by no means suggesting that they should reveal that information and therefore themselves, but it's interesting none the less.

Albannach is playing differently this game but before I jump on I'd like him to comment on his different game play this time round as he may have a genuine reason

I'm trying to have a less cynical view and instead of jumping in with votes for people I'd prefer to see them explain their position and then if I'm still not happy then put the vote in

The Doctor
Final thought before I head for bed

Eckauskas said he would use BS. Therefore the masons know whether or not Pugsy is roled.

I'm by no means suggesting that they should reveal that information and therefore themselves, but it's interesting none the less.

He's barely had a vote for him the whole game, this would suggest fairly obviously that he's innocent. (Why did you feel the need to post it though.....?)

That's two people I have good grounds to trust now, Bev, if she was roled she wouldn't have made the schoolgirl error yesterday (or was it the day before?) and now Pugsy.

You on the other hand are dodgier than a box of frogs, you and JamboJen. I've got you both down as suspicious as a boy with chocolate all round his mouth standing next to an empty plate looking guilty.

If I could vote for you both I would.

vote MedicoHearts

Morning treacles. My wife Cath sucks as bad as we do.

I am looking for somebody to trust and I like the way AR is coming out. No goon would ever be so open, would they?

So for just know

Vote Bigsmak

Good morning everyone.

That has to be one of the worst nights EVER.

I don't believe that Armiya is a goon. The two people I am slightly suspicios of are Bigsmak and MedicoHearts.

Vote : Bigsmak

He's barely had a vote for him the whole game, this would suggest fairly obviously that he's innocent. (Why did you feel the need to post it though.....?)

That's two people I have good grounds to trust now, Bev, if she was roled she wouldn't have made the schoolgirl error yesterday (or was it the day before?) and now Pugsy.

You on the other hand are dodgier than a box of frogs, you and JamboJen. I've got you both down as suspicious as a boy with chocolate all round his mouth standing next to an empty plate looking guilty.

If I could vote for you both I would.

vote MedicoHearts

I don't necessarily agree.

There are three masons who know whether he is roled. Had they all come out on Day 2 and said 'vote Pugsy, he's a goon', then it would have been fairly obvious not only who they were, but also that Eckauskas was the cop.

I'm by no means saying that he is roled, just that I don't think it's fairly obvious that he's innocent right at the moment.

Why did I feel the need to post it? I would have thought that at least was fairly obvious. I'm trying to help the town claim a victory here, and posted it for anyone who hadn't noticed it for themselves. Meanwhile you seem quite happy just to stay quiet and try to blend into the background this game.

Feel free to try and get the bandwagon started on me, everyone else should be watching carefully who joins it though because your attention is directed the wrong way this time I'm afraid.

Does the Doctor know when they saved someone if they were good/bad????? or was it just like the goons they just voted for one person.

yvonnejambo
back to plan a vote milky

Needs to be in bold.

Vote count so far

Bigsmak-3

Armiya-1

Albannach-1

Medico-1

Guys and Gals..

Not me.... nope nope nope...

I gave my reasons for voting for AR earlier.. They are valid and this was before yesterdays Disaster..

I am not roled at all in this game.

ArmiyaRomanova

Don't worry, Bigsmak, you're not high on my list of suspects at the moment. I was just venting a bit of frustration last night - you're barking up the wrong tree.

I was also looking to see who might follow my vote for you, since in these short days early votes can determine a person's fate more easily than they otherwise might - I wondered whether another wrong pick from me might be quickly followed by a goon vote or two.

I made a statement a couple of days ago saying that I thought the goons were probably noobs - mostly out of curiousity, but also to see what reaction it provoked given that I was convinced at the time that Kitster was a goon.

I think now that the goons are more experienced, and I'm concerned by the different playing styles of

Albannach

Boof

Deek

The Doctor

Milky

in particular. I don't think that's the list of goons there, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's more than one on it.

For the moment....

UNVOTE: Bigsmak

ArmiyaRomanova

Interestingly, no-one's responded to my question about how to hide the following info that appears when clicking on players' avatars.

Last Activity: Today 10:33

Current Activity: Viewing Thread Eastenders Mafia

Nine folk in the game obviously know how to do this, and given my relative failure to pick up on folk using PMs, presumably the goons are doing it.

Interestingly, no-one's responded to my question about how to hide the following info that appears when clicking on players' avatars.

Nine folk in the game obviously know how to do this, and given my relative failure to pick up on folk using PMs, presumably the goons are doing it.

Does my profile still come up with the current activity/last activity bit?

If not then all I did was set my profile to 'invisibility mode'. If it is still there then I have no idea how to change it.

Any chance of an up to date post count from someone?

Yoinks - I DO remember how to do it :D

ArmiyaRomanova 55

yvonnejambo 43

MalkyMcFrench 38

Boof 36

MedicoHearts 33

jam tartan 33

kitster 25

Cigaro 24

Silly Sausage 22

jambopompey 22

Martin 18

Beverley 17

Eckauskas 17

Borthers 17

Deek 15

milky_26 15

thehibsareintheirbeds 15

JamboJen 13

tedp6873 13

Bigsmak 12

Marty-French 11

Maximus 10

Albannach 9

Roscoe1874 7

The Doctor 6

Pugsy 93 4

paddyhmfc 2

HMFCjamieHMFC 1

Does it not just go away when you are actually offline?

I'm set to invisible, but as far as I can see by viewing my profile, it still comes up.

Either that or I am in the same boat as you, and have no idea how to change it.

ArmiyaRomanova
Does my profile still come up with the current activity/last activity bit?

If not then all I did was set my profile to 'invisibility mode'. If it is still there then I have no idea how to change it.

Nope, but it wasn't a couple of days ago either, so if you've just changed to 'invisibility mode' it doesn't seem to have made a difference.

Me confused.

Nope, but it wasn't a couple of days ago either, so if you've just changed to 'invisibility mode' it doesn't seem to have made a difference.

Me confused.

Does mine?

Me confused.

Nope it still comes up or nope it doesn't?

I changed it to invisibilty mode at the start of the game. So if you've been profile watching me at all then it must not be the way to do it.

Rick Grimes

is it working on my profile? am set to invisible but no sure if that does it

is it working on my profile? am set to invisible but no sure if that does it

I've went through the options and that seems to be the only one which could change it, but as you say, if yours or mine are showing then thats not it, as we are both invisible.

ArmiyaRomanova

Cigaro, Medico Hearts and Jam Tartan don't have 'Current Activity' showing.

I've just changed to 'invisible' mode - can anyone still see my CA?

I still see

Last Activity: Today 11:15

and the computer symbol in the bottom left of my posts has now changed to a red circle - does everyone else see this?

Cigaro, Medico Hearts and Jam Tartan don't have 'Current Activity' showing.

I've just changed to 'invisible' mode - can anyone still see my CA?

I still see

Last Activity: Today 11:15

and the computer symbol in the bottom left of my posts has now changed to a red circle - does everyone else see this?

Only you see the red circle. Everyone else sees the non flashing computers.

And nope, its missing from your profile, so its invisibility that does it.

ArmiyaRomanova
Only you see the red circle. Everyone else sees the non flashing computers.

And nope, its missing from your profile, so its invisibility that does it.

OK, that's what I was wondering about - so invisibility makes CA invisible to other posters, but not to the person going invisible (if you see what I mean).

Apologies for being dim here.

Rick Grimes

ok, that's that sorted. anyone who is still caught by this method is a complete donut.

so lets hope the goons are stoopid.

OK, that's what I was wondering about - so invisibility makes CA invisible to other posters, but not to the person going invisible (if you see what I mean).

Apologies for being dim here.

Seems so, which is a bit daft really, as you obviously know what your current activity is!

ArmiyaRomanova

I suggest (as yvonne did in her original post) that we ALL set to invisible from now on in.

I suggest (as yvonne did in her original post) that we ALL set to invisible from now on in.

Even those of us who have nothing to hide?

Ah, I see...if only a few do it then it'll be easier to spot the roley people so the goons could identify night-targets more easily. I'll do it now...or at least try to.

That's a good stratagem...should we cal it ARS...?

ArmiyaRomanova
Even those of us who have nothing to hide?

Ah, I see...if only a few do it then it'll be easier to spot the roley people so the goons could identify night-targets more easily. I'll do it now...or at least try to.

That's a good stratagem...should we cal it ARS...?

VOTE: Boof

No further explanation required. :laugh:

I just see ARS as a by-product of BS (maybe should be t'other way around :laugh:) in that the more people do it (in the case of ARS) or say they're going to do it (in the case of BS) the more muddied the waters become and thus make it harder for the goons to identify night-targets.

And you're implying that's a bad thing...????? ;)

Having had a look at the post count from this game compared to a similar point in the Futurama game the difference in the amount some people have been posting is quite noticeable.

Particularly so with

Albannach

The Doctor

MartyFrench

Boof

Cigaro

AR and

Tedp

While I don't think all 4 goons will lie within that bunch, I reckon at least a couple of them certainly could.

The biggest change has been with Albannach, who has claimed that he has a lot of work due in and so hasn't had the chance to be around much or even properly read things through really. I'd like to at least hear some thoughts from him on the game today or else I'll be getting more suspicious of him.

Top of my list right now though is The Doctor. This morning he criticised me for posting something which I would have said was quite obviously trying to help the good people of Walford, even if he did think the result of that investigation was obvious. On top of that he has been much quieter than usual and I'm not sure that I fully buy his excuses.

Vote The Doctor

ArmiyaRomanova

Speaking BS, I noticed (having re-read yvonne's opening post yesterday) that the Masons were being given the results of the Doc's protections in this game.

If this is the case in future games, both Cop and Doc should use BS, then the Masons would know two innocents worth protecting.... just a thought.

Having had a look at the post count from this game compared to a similar point in the Futurama game the difference in the amount some people have been posting is quite noticeable.

Particularly so with

Albannach

The Doctor

MartyFrench

Boof

Cigaro

AR and

Tedp

While I don't think all 4 goons will lie within that bunch, I reckon at least a couple of them certainly could.

The biggest change has been with Albannach, who has claimed that he has a lot of work due in and so hasn't had the chance to be around much or even properly read things through really. I'd like to at least hear some thoughts from him on the game today or else I'll be getting more suspicious of him.

Top of my list right now though is The Doctor. This morning he criticised me for posting something which I would have said was quite obviously trying to help the good people of Walford, even if he did think the result of that investigation was obvious. On top of that he has been much quieter than usual and I'm not sure that I fully buy his excuses.

Vote The Doctor

I'm in the middle of exams Medico, so have been busy.

Added to that I was working all day Sunday and Monday, and also Saturday night, and tonight.

I have also explained to Yvonne why I was quiet as well, so if she could confirm it was a valid reason that would be great. Yvonne?

Jeez!!

If I was a goon I'd be trying my damnedest to appear exactly the same as last game and not draw attention to myself.

I know I've been posting less and there's been reasons for it.

1 - BS is pretty much established now and not needing the promotion it appeared to need last time around, though I was happy to explain it (correctly, I add) to anyone who asked for it this time.

2 - As I've already stated on thread, Friday and Saturday nights were all-night door-stewarding sessions at the Shetland Folk Festival. That, along with the match on Sunday, kept me away from a PC for much of the time.

3 - I've been waiting for the spreadsheets or other forms of voting records to appear so I can try to see what's afoot.

4 - The shorter days are manna to the goons - by the time I've got home and had a good read of the thread it's near enough deadline

5 - Knowing that I'm innocent, I find that anyone who rattles my cage immediately comes under my suspicion...I just wish I'd followed up that suspicion last game.

Jeez!!

If I was a goon I'd be trying my damnedest to appear exactly the same as last game and not draw attention to myself.

I know I've been posting less and there's been reasons for it.

1 - BS is pretty much established now and not needing the promotion it appeared to need last time around, though I was happy to explain it (correctly, I add) to anyone who asked for it this time.

2 - As I've already stated on thread, Friday and Saturday nights were all-night door-stewarding sessions at the Shetland Folk Festival. That, along with the match on Sunday, kept me away from a PC for much of the time.

3 - I've been waiting for the spreadsheets or other forms of voting records to appear so I can try to see what's afoot.

4 - The shorter days are manna to the goons - by the time I've got home and had a good read of the thread it's near enough deadline

5 - Knowing that I'm innocent, I find that anyone who rattles my cage immediately comes under my suspicion...I just wish I'd followed up that suspicion last game.

Thanks for that, but you weren't actually one of the people I was all that suspicious of right now. I was simply pointing out everyone who has been posting differently.

Have you managed to get a spreadsheet off of anyone yet? If not I'll happily send you mine, either through Yvonne or directly. I can't post it straight onto here though, you'll remember what happened last time I tried.

i'm now suspicious of almost everyone now. i'll wait to see how the rest of the day plays out before voting

Thanks for that, but you weren't actually one of the people I was all that suspicious of right now. I was simply pointing out everyone who has been posting differently.

Have you managed to get a spreadsheet off of anyone yet? If not I'll happily send you mine, either through Yvonne or directly. I can't post it straight onto here though, you'll remember what happened last time I tried.

Well, when two people point it out on the same page who can blame me for a leetle paranoia - especially when I know I'm innocent and there's now no way of proving it.

Sorry, but no spreadsheet yet. I suppose I could go back to the start and do one for myself...but while I've semi-promised myself not to get so involved I just can't help it :laugh:

If you do have one I'd appreciate it - I'll let the town decide whether or not it should go via Yvonne. If anyone was asking me I'd say yes, but she may not be willing.

You could use Yvonne or another poster who is not playing.

I think it should go through a third party, purely to ensure there is no chance of accusations of off thread discussion. Transparency and all that.

I think Yvonne said she wouldn't be around until close to deadline.

If you want it before that and can find someone else to send it through I'm happy to do so. Just get them to PM me an email address or something.

I'm actually just doing my own - avoids any accusations of collusion...for both of us.

Got up to the end of p6 of the thread so far - and the bell's gone so I'll not get back to it till the kids bugger orf.

yvonnejambo

Im home for a couple of hours before the unhealthy cooking class tonight :)

Cigaro and Pugsy have let me know they are very busy at the mo and cant totally commit to the game as much as they would like. Both have managed to put a vote in each day so its all ok. If you want me to send spreadsheet to Boof I will if I can.

For some reason, I'm suspicious of Deek. Keeps on talking about being Pete Beale which is a good way of trying to maintain a townie status and has mentioned the word goon in most of his posts.

So for now Vote Deek

BoJack Horseman

I have never been so rough in all my life.

To whoever voted me, i've not been posting much because i've genuinely been working my arse off for my 3rd year final hand in, which I submitted yesterday. Since yesterday I have been slowly drinking myself into a coma from which I have just recovered.

I'll be getting into the game from here on in.

Rick Grimes
I have never been so rough in all my life.

To whoever voted me, i've not been posting much because i've genuinely been working my arse off for my 3rd year final hand in, which I submitted yesterday. Since yesterday I have been slowly drinking myself into a coma from which I have just recovered.

I'll be getting into the game from here on in.

rubbish. you're a goon.

For just now, vote JamboJen

She started the voting on kitster with some weird logic, and then went on to say she was suspicious of Eck. They turned out to be the doc and the cop respectively. slightly dodgy in my book.

Rick Grimes

anyone else think it might be a good idea to post a list of our 3 highest suspects each then see if we can form some kind of consensus?

BoJack Horseman
rubbish. you're a goon.

I do apologise for getting a degree.

Rick Grimes
I do apologise for getting a degree.

doesn't count if you only did 3 years anyway....

:P

Archived