Eastenders Mafia

yvonnejambo

ArmiyaRomanova

Given that Silly Sausage seemed to be claiming Coply status, let's take a look at who voted for him - might be a goon in there somewhere.

Boof

thehibsareintheirbeds

Eckauskas

Deek

Me

Boof, thehibsareintheirbeds and Deek had active votes on him at the end of the day. Bear with me if I discount them for now, since I think that the goons might have been careful to join the hibshater pile-on for the sake of their anonymity.

Which leaves only me and Eckauskas.

I'm no goon, and indeed was one of the very first to change my vote to hibshater.

Which, interestingly, leaves only a single player - Eckauskas - who pulled an odd very last-minute vote change.

Unvote Silly Sausage.

Vote Hibshater.

He's going anyway, I'd be as well just voting him off, instead of making any enemies in the first day.

It's not much, but it'll do for me until something better comes along.

VOTE: Eckauskas

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wouldn't think so, can't see the goons offing someone they voted for on the first day as its so random that there is no need to bring unwanted attention to you

Wouldn't have thought so either but I suppose its either that or random speculation.

Boof, thehibsareintheirbeds and Deek had active votes on him at the end of the day.

Apologies for missing Boof, told you it was a quick skim through it!

Main thing is that people post as soon as they can so at least it eliminates the possibility of people going for that reason. Then we can concentrate on finding out who the goons are.

jambopompey
Given that Silly Sausage seemed to be claiming Coply status, let's take a look at who voted for him - might be a goon in there somewhere.

Boof

thehibsareintheirbeds

Eckauskas

Deek

Me

Boof, thehibsareintheirbeds and Deek had active votes on him at the end of the day. Bear with me if I discount them for now, since I think that the goons might have been careful to join the hibshater pile-on for the sake of their anonymity.

I'm no goon, and indeed was one of the very first to change my vote to hibshater.

Which, interestingly, leaves only a single player - Eckauskas - who pulled an odd very last-minute vote change.

Eck could have changed his mind to go for a mod kill rather than a lynch of a townie, i did vote for hibshater as they where not active, rather take one townie out than two

Rick Grimes

a decent-ish start i suppose. AR's reasoning on Eck is about the best we've got just, but not enough for me to vote for him. any other theories anyone?

BoJack Horseman

Ach. At least we have our roled townies intact. And no crazy homocidal assassin to contend with. Could have been a lot worse.

There really is nothing to go on at the moment though.

yvonnejambo

23 players. 13 for a lynch and deadline 9pm tonight. Everyone must have voted by then.

1- malkymcfrench

2 jam tartan

3 Jambopompey

4- Kitster

5- bigsmak

6 - Beverley

7 - Albannach

8 - Roscoe1874

9 - Boof

11- Cig

12- thehibsareintheirbeds

13- milky_26

15 - Eckauskas

16 - Pugsy 93

17 Borthers

18 Martin

19 The Doctor

20 JamboJen

21 Deek

22 Marty-French

23 ArmiyaRomanova

24 - Medico

25 Tedp

Eckauskas
Eck could have changed his mind to go for a mod kill rather than a lynch of a townie, i did vote for hibshater as they where not active, rather take one townie out than two

Bingo.

Hibshater was gone, my vote didn't exactly influence anything. There was no point in voting for someone, when another was set for the chop that night anyway.

If Hibshater had've been active, I would have stuck with my original vote for Silly Sausage.

Boof

thehibsareintheirbeds

Eckauskas

Deek

Me

interesting, but since it was the first day i wouldn't put too much faith in it, there might be one goon in that group

VOTE: ArmiyaRomanova

Mostly for the last game, mostly as he outed himself in his last post.. Saying.. lets look at who voted for SS... They could be a goon and sticking his name there as well.. Trying to hide by being in plain sight. Obvious tactics from the man

Sheiky Baby

Mostly for the last game, mostly as he outed himself in his last post.. Saying.. lets look at who voted for SS... They could be a goon and sticking his name there as well.. Trying to hide by being in plain sight. Obvious tactics from the man

I spotted that as well but maybe straw clutching at this early stage. Thats the only thing that I've seen a bit suspicious so far so

Have to say that AR's comments did catch my attention but I'll be honest I've never spent much time paying attention to him in previous games before the last one so I'll hold off and see his reply before jumping in with a vote

Chris Benoit

The way i see it AR is a goon or Bigsmak and Rosscoe playing a good game to take attention away from themselves.

To be honest i don't think anyone who voted SS yesterday would have offed him last night so....

vote bigsmak

Not very sure at the moment, but there's already a few people I'm quite unsure of.

For now I'm going to

Vote Roscoe

He was very quick to jump onto Bigsmak's vote for AR. A little bit too quick for my liking.

Even though I'm not very sure of him (AR) myself, I'd like to hear his defence before we start a mini pile-on.

Not very sure at the moment, but there's already a few people I'm quite unsure of.

For now I'm going to

Vote Roscoe

He was very quick to jump onto Bigsmak's vote for AR. A little bit too quick for my liking.

Even though I'm not very sure of him (AR) myself, I'd like to hear his defence before we start a mini pile-on.

yeah i spotted that also

jambopompey

not sure of who is a goon yet. will wait a while to allow others to post before trying to gauge who is a goon

Ok, I was in the hospital all night last night so have hardly slept, I have just woken up from said minimal sleep, and have work at 1 until 10, therefore my vote needs to go in now.

My brains not working very well just now, and I'm in a bloody rush to get to work. Not much to go on either just now.

For that reason, and to keep voting rights, my vote is random.

vote Milky - Sorry milky, first name that came to me.

yvonnejambo

Votes so far

Armiya-2

Eckauskas-1

Bigsamk-1

Milky-1

Roscoe-1

I wondered about Silly Sausage seeming to claim (in post 37) that he's the cop.

Huh?

I never saw that as a cop-claim...or I wouldn't have voted for him.

I think I saw it as a dig at BS and just the smallest hint that it might not be all it's cracked up to be (which isn't really very much, but as I aye say, might help the town eventually).

There were plenty of newbies who (at the time of the post) wouldn't have known how it worked and anything casting doubt on it was, to me, dodgy.

jambopompey

MalkyMcFrench 24

Boof 23

Cigaro 20

MedicoHearts 19

yvonnejambo 19

Silly Sausage 18

Martin 15

ArmiyaRomanova 13

jam tartan 13

Beverley 11

jambopompey 11

Eckauskas 11

kitster 10

Maximus 10

thehibsareintheirbeds 9

milky_26 8

Albannach 7

Borthers 6

Deek 5

Bigsmak 5

Marty-French 4

Roscoe1874 3

JamboJen 3

tedp6873 3

The Doctor 2

HMFCjamieHMFC 1

Pugsy 93 1

post count, i will go for the lowest post count the now, i may change my mind but with the match on later and playing 5's i will not be on much from 3ish onwards

vote pugsy 93

ArmiyaRomanova

Don't really have a defence to offer - thought I'd look at who voted for Silly Sausage since he attracted votes yesterday. So, I was in that number - am I meant to hide that? I know I'm no goon, but Eckauskas I'm really not sure about.

Not sure about Bigsmak after yesterday either - when Pompey inadvertently (I think) suggested he had a Mason role by posting a picture of Ian Beale, Bigsmak quickly voted for him.

So either Bigsmak's a Mason and suspects deceit on Pompey's part -

- or he was trying to make us think that perhaps he might be a Mason and had spotted a deception - which is a tad dodgy.

Or he's intent on voting for a Mason - which, frankly, really is dodgy.

As for Roscoe - it's an interestingly quick vote on me, and probably keen to start a pile on. But I've nothing more on him than that.

My vote stays where it is for the moment.

Rick Grimes

those could well be his tactics. i've got a nagging suspicion that he AND Eck could be goons. how much better a way to hide than by offering one of your mates as a sacrificial lamb?

still not enough for me to vote yet tho

Don't really have a defence to offer - thought I'd look at who voted for Silly Sausage since he attracted votes yesterday. So, I was in that number - am I meant to hide that? I know I'm no goon, but Eckauskas I'm really not sure about.

Not sure about Bigsmak after yesterday either - when Pompey inadvertently (I think) suggested he had a Mason role by posting a picture of Ian Beale, Bigsmak quickly voted for him.

So either Bigsmak's a Mason and suspects deceit on Pompey's part -

- or he was trying to make us think that perhaps he might be a Mason and had spotted a deception - which is a tad dodgy.

Or he's intent on voting for a Mason - which, frankly, really is dodgy.

As for Roscoe - it's an interestingly quick vote on me, and probably keen to start a pile on. But I've nothing more on him than that.

My vote stays where it is for the moment.

Em, to be honest.. I don't know who Ian Beale is. I just looked at the list and voted for someone who didn't have a vote yet.

ArmiyaRomanova
Huh?

I never saw that as a cop-claim...or I wouldn't have voted for him.

I think I saw it as a dig at BS and just the smallest hint that it might not be all it's cracked up to be (which isn't really very much, but as I aye say, might help the town eventually).

There were plenty of newbies who (at the time of the post) wouldn't have known how it worked and anything casting doubt on it was, to me, dodgy.

So why do you think Silly Sausage got whacked overnight then? Clearly someone thought more of his post. I certainly thought it odd.

ArmiyaRomanova
those could well be his tactics. i've got a nagging suspicion that he AND Eck could be goons. how much better a way to hide than by offering one of your mates as a sacrificial lamb?

still not enough for me to vote yet tho

Erm... In the first vote of the day, at this early stage of the game?

Don't think that's something any goon would do. I certainly wouldn't were I a goon.

So why do you think Silly Sausage got whacked overnight then? Clearly someone thought more of his post. I certainly thought it odd.

No idea - I just wanted to make sure BS was used as there didn't seem to be any way that it could be detrimental to the town, provided those who received some assistance from it keep it as much to themselves as they can.

Maybe the goons also saw something in it...?

ArmiyaRomanova

All remarkably quiet given the daily deadlines, and I fear that this can only act in the goons' favour.

Boof, you're not appearing as 'crusading' as you were in the last game.

Any reason for the change of tactic?

It has been really quite quiet so far today, but that can possibly be explained by the fact there's a game on this afternoon. Plus it's a Sunday so I guess people might have other things on. Don't know about up there, but it's a beautiful day in London today.

I'll be off out to watch the game in about half an hour, and depending what happens might not be back until after deadline.

Boof, you're not appearing as 'crusading' as you were in the last game.

Any reason for the change of tactic?

Yep. I'm still knackered from the struggles of the last game :laugh: all mafia-ed out.

And, Friday and Saturday nights have been spent door-stewarding at our local Folk Festival Club. 11pm-5am then a half-hour drive home. Thankfully it's only a yearly event but by feck they don't half make up for the other 51 weekends of the year :D I can see the attraction for them but it's one monumental pain in the erse for us trying to get several hundred pished-up folkies out of the building when all they want is 'one more tune'.

Hopefully should be back to normal today (doubtful, though, with the fitba being on) or tomorrow.

ArmiyaRomanova
It has been really quite quiet so far today, but that can possibly be explained by the fact there's a game on this afternoon. Plus it's a Sunday so I guess people might have other things on. Don't know about up there, but it's a beautiful day in London today.

I'll be off out to watch the game in about half an hour, and depending what happens might not be back until after deadline.

Same here, off to the pub for the game, back for a short while then over to the Weeg for a show at Stereo. Not back until well after this evening's deadline.

So, a good chance for the goons to rack up a pile-on on me early this evening should they desire.

For the moment, since I'm leading the votes, I have to do something to even it up. Something Bigsmak said has encouraged me not to vote for him, which leaves either Roscoe, Pugsy or Milky. I don't have anything on the latter two, and since Roscoe piled onto me...

UNVOTE : Eckauskas

VOTE : Roscoe1874

ArmiyaRomanova

And just in case I don't get back on between the game and Stereo and I'm lynched today...

I seriously suspect that we've some noob goons in this game. Watch the newer players carefully.

thehibsareintheirbeds

I'm absolutely dying today so doubt i'll be much help. Am finding it strange that the goons chose silly- he had a few votes on him yesterday and had aroused a few suspicions meaning he would maybe have been in line for a lynching today and diverting attention away from them. Doesn't quite add up. For any former goons out there whats the thinking behind the first kill- i can only think he was onto something

Not sure about the pile on for AR and I'm not sure listing who someone has voted for, means that person is a goon.

I'm just going to vote purely on vote count and based on the fact he seemed quite active in the last game before he departed

Vote The Doctor

Rick Grimes

ok, heading out for the game so better make a quick vote just in case i'm not back later (but should be).

i'll go for one of the low posters for now

vote tedp6873

I'm absolutely dying today so doubt i'll be much help. Am finding it strange that the goons chose silly- he had a few votes on him yesterday and had aroused a few suspicions meaning he would maybe have been in line for a lynching today and diverting attention away from them. Doesn't quite add up. For any former goons out there whats the thinking behind the first kill- i can only think he was onto something

Could have been that they were hoping those who had voted for Silly yesterday would attract attention because of it.

OR

They could be double bluffing and some of the people who voted for Silly are in fact goons, and know that most of the more experienced players would automatically assume that the goons wouldn't be that obvious.

Anyway, I'm off out now.

jambopompey
Could have been that they were hoping those who had voted for Silly yesterday would attract attention because of it.

OR

They could be double bluffing and some of the people who voted for Silly are in fact goons, and know that most of the more experienced players would automatically assume that the goons wouldn't be that obvious.

Anyway, I'm off out now.

interesting theories being put out the now, even though it is a quiet day, due to the game today plus its a sunday, and if everyone was like me last night you will be suffering, i can't even go for a hair of the dog as im playing 5's later on tonight

ArmiyaRomanova

Rotten game and a rotten result.

I hope the show in Glasgow this evening's a lot better, I need cheering up.

Off out in about twenty minutes, so all I can say is this - please don't vote me off, I'm not a goon this game and I'm pretty sure that I can be helpful. Perfectly straightforward.

Sheiky Baby

For now I'm going to

Vote Roscoe

yeah i spotted that also

i might not get on again before the deadline so

vote roscoe

So Milky is doing exactly what he says I'm doing and then voting for me?

hmmmmm fishy

unvote Armiya

vote Milky

jambopompey

vote count so far as i can see it

roscoe -3

milky -2

AR -1

bigsmak -1

pugsy -1

doc -1

tedp -1

thehibsareintheirbeds

well its not been the best of days in general, and this is proving equally frustrating. there are a few people beginning to stand out as potentially dodgy but just not quite enough to suggest anything definitive.

i'll be interested to see how the voting develops but for now vote eckauskas

jings it's too random just now ain't it? I've really not got a clue! The fact I'm in a bad mood due to the result is not helping my decision making processes any.

Sheiky Baby

well I guess my hand has been forced

unvote milky

vote pugsy

due to non posting and my slightly worrying vote count

What a rubbish result still suffering from my 2 day session going to post my vote will be keeping an eye on events in the run up till deadline.

Vote MILKY

haven't got a clue and I've not see enough against those a the top of the pecking order to lynch either of them so

vote Marty for the hell of it

I may be on later on but not sure when so will probably miss the deadline

Just in from the match and had a quick read of the thread but I'm going to try and re-read it a couple of times before voting, don't have any solid ideas yet.

Chris Benoit
haven't got a clue and I've not see enough against those a the top of the pecking order to lynch either of them so

vote Marty for the hell of it

I may be on later on but not sure when so will probably miss the deadline

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Just back from Ibrox, sorry for low post count. ( Again:laugh:)

To be perfectly honest i'm gonna base my vote on the fact that I can't really be arsed reading throught the thread agian.

Vote : Roscoe

BoJack Horseman

I am physically exhausted from uni work. Just popping on to get my vote in before the deadline.

vote Malky as I have nothing to go on.

thehibsareintheirbeds

not long to go. seems we're all as clueless as each other at the minute.

townies must be due a bit luck though.

Annoyed at the result from Ibrox.

Haven't time to re-read the thread (8 pages now!) but don't want to incur Yvonne's wrath...so I was going to sayvote Pugsy, but that would I think put him into prime lynching territory and I'm just not clear enough on anyone yet. Really, how the Falkirk can anybody be? Other than by being 1 of a team? So I'd be better off saying unvote Pugsy and find someone else.

Buggeration - I'm going to have to read the thread.

Back sometime before 9.

Archived