Eastenders Mafia

yvonnejambo

why love?

cos you're not on my list??

i can put you on it if you like ;)

:laugh: Na, cos I worried we were actually chasing 5, when I had been working on the presumption it was 4!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BoJack Horseman
Cheating as well as a goon.:gun_bandana:

Genuine mistake, I obviously didn't copy Boofs name over. It's hardly cheating as I inadvertantly gave myself an extra point...

So Bev, can I add

Boof - 3

Bigsmak - 2

Albannach - 1

To the tally?

Genuine mistake, I obviously didn't copy Boofs name over. It's hardly cheating as I inadvertantly gave myself an extra point...

So Bev, can I add

Boof - 3

Bigsmak - 2

Albannach - 1

To the tally?

Gave me(deek) an extra point is what you meant.

BoJack Horseman
Gave me(deek) an extra point is what you meant.

Well both to be honest. And both were a mistake.

So Bev, can I add

Boof - 3

Bigsmak - 2

Albannach - 1

To the tally?

yup

BoJack Horseman

Bigsmak - 16

Deek - 6

Boof - 4

Beverley - 3

Albannach - 3

Martin - 2

Medico - 1

Bigsmak - 16

Deek - 6

Boof - 4

Beverley - 3

Albannach - 3

Martin - 2

Medico - 1

For this to be accurate you have to rely on everybody to post their top three, is that correct?

Do we know who hasent made a list?

BoJack Horseman
For this to be accurate you have to rely on everybody to post their top three, is that correct?

I should think so.

Albannach

Martin

Malky

Deek

Cigaro

Beverley

Have made lists

Jambopompey

Bigsmak

Boof

Pugsy 93

Medico

Have not.

Albannach

3 - Deek

2 - Bigsmak

1 - Medico

Martin

3 - Bigsmak

2 - Deek

1 - Beverley

Malky

3 - Bigsmak

2 - Martin

1 - Deek

Deek

3 - Bigsmak

2 - Albannach

1 - Malky

Cigaro

3 - Bigsmak

2 - Beverley

1 - Boof

Beverley

3 - Boof

2 - Bigsmak

1 - Albannach

So we are still waiting on Jambopompey, Bigsmak, Boof, Pugsy and Medico to rank their list.

Current votes

Beverley voted for Boof

Albannach voted for Deek

Bigsmak voted for Beverley

Deek voted for Albannach

Boof voted for Beverley

Malky voted for Bigsmak

Still to vote: Jambopompey, Cigaro, Medico, Pugsy and myself

Don't know what to make of the fact that a couple of people have voted for each other.

I haven't done mine yet.

I find it slightly concerning that Bigsmak has so many 'points' already, when there are still a few of us to do this.

Have the goons given up on him are are now just trying to hide in among the pack, or is it that yet again we're all being far too easily led by them.

The other thing that's interesting just now is Bev's switch of vote onto Borthers last night.

When she put the vote on I imagine she most probably hadn't seen mine, and was in effect making the lynching vote. Even more interesting though was that Bigsmak came out and defended her. That leads me to think that either they're both goons, or that Bigsmak isn't.

I'll be honest, I still don't have much of a clue

3 - Bigsmak

2 - Bev

1 - Cigaro

Having just read the above few posts I'm already doubting myself over that list. Can you not count it yet please Albannach.

I'm going to think for a few minutes then will re-post it.

I haven't done mine yet.

I find it slightly concerning that Bigsmak has so many 'points' already, when there are still a few of us to do this.

Have the goons given up on him are are now just trying to hide in among the pack, or is it that yet again we're all being far too easily led by them.

The other thing that's interesting just now is Bev's switch of vote onto Borthers last night.

When she put the vote on I imagine she most probably hadn't seen mine, and was in effect making the lynching vote. Even more interesting though was that Bigsmak came out and defended her. That leads me to think that either they're both goons, or that Bigsmak isn't.

I'll be honest, I still don't have much of a clue

3 - Bigsmak

2 - Bev

1 - Cigaro

Having just read the above few posts I'm already doubting myself over that list. Can you not count it yet please Albannach.

I'm going to think for a few minutes then will re-post it.

I felt the same after my list Medico. You could change your mind 5 minutes later, plus if not everybody partakes then it means nothing.

Having a look at the people who have already made lists, there must be at least two goons in there.

Having had a look at the lists, I reckon that the goons will be naming probably one other goon on that list, just so that if they get lynched they will have managed to protect one of their little team.

With that in mind, I reckon the four goons could be Cigaro, Malky, Deek and Bev.

3 - Bev

2 - Malky

1 - Cigaro

i had seen the votes for borthers, so allowed myself to be swayed. i can assure you all i AM a townie.

no agenda here at all

but you'll find out soon enough as there is a concerted effort by a couple of players to get people voting me

3 - Bev

2 - Malky

1 - Cigaro

so wrong!

mark my words people. when i get lynched, look very carefully as its our last chance to actually save the town.

if we lose a townie in a lynch, then another through the night, doesn't that mean the goons have won actually?

how many players left?

BoJack Horseman
I felt the same after my list Medico. You could change your mind 5 minutes later, plus if not everybody partakes then it means nothing.

True, but at the end of the day this isn't official. It's just something to have a look at the general suspicions in the town. So far we can see that Bigsmak is far and away the most suspected to be a goon.

On a totally unrelated side note...

I'd been thinking about that 'numbers' fiasco and I am tempted to write up a little Mafia role generator. Should allow you to input the amount of players, their names and the available roles and then allocate those roles randomly amongst the players.

Would anyone be interested or use this?

I'd been thinking about that 'numbers' fiasco and I am tempted to write up a little Mafia role generator. Should allow you to input the amount of players, their names and the available roles and then allocate those roles randomly amongst the players.

sounds good to me, I usually just google random number generator but something like that would make life easier

True, but at the end of the day this isn't official. It's just something to have a look at the general suspicions in the town. So far we can see that Bigsmak is far and away the most suspected to be a goon.

As in software?

Assuming its totally random I cant see an issue with it, although the random number generators available do the same surely? It'd be more personalised:D

BoJack Horseman
As in software?

Assuming its totally random I cant see an issue with it, although the random number generators available do the same surely? It'd be more personalised:D

Yep. Just a wee program that randomly assigns roles to players. I'm sure a generator does the same thing technically. Although this will let you input specific roles and it assigns them for you.

It wouldn't take long and reckon it could be handy. Plus eliminate all 'yvonnes son must have picked such and such a number" theories.

Yep. Just a wee program that randomly assigns roles to players. I'm sure a generator does the same thing technically. Although this will let you input specific roles and it assigns them for you.

It wouldn't take long and reckon it could be handy. Plus eliminate all 'yvonnes son must have picked such and such a number" theories.

Go for it.

Seems useful and would make the initial life of the mod much easier.

This is what I've been going on as well. It also strikes me as being strange that Beverley voted for Bigsmak almost every round early on.

Beverley, any reason you've chosen to vote ONLY for Bigsmak this entire game (other than the two days you didn't vote at all)?

not really, just the first name that popped into my mind when it came to voting.

Seems a bit strange to vote for the same person multiple times for that reason.

Then after Bigsmak defended Beverley for helping to put the finishing touches to lynching Borthers. He then voted for her.

VOTE: Bev

No idea

Seems a bit too much like voting for each other to try and throw off the fact they are both goons.

Seems good to me. Anything that can help the mafia game at any level can't be a bad thing.

BoJack Horseman
Seems good to me. Anything that can help the mafia game at any level can't be a bad thing.

Right. I'll get on this as soon as. My laptop is totally out of the game for now, so as soon as I get a new one :).

Now, back to the game...

BoJack Horseman

Bigsmak - 19

Beverley - 8

Deek - 6

Boof - 4

Albannach - 3

Malky - 2

Martin - 2

Cigaro - 2

Medico - 1

Guy.. I am not a goon or the last mason..

Just a townie... Honest..

The people I thought were goons are now already dead so I am rubbish at this... But no goon.

I don't know how to prove this to you or anything.

vote malky

That's slightly out of the blue, any particular reason? Any chance of you making up a list of goon suspects?

Guy.. I am not a goon or the last mason..

Just a townie... Honest..

The people I thought were goons are now already dead so I am rubbish at this... But no goon.

I don't know how to prove this to you or anything.

Any chance of a list from you as well? If you aren't a goon, how about trying to tell us who you think is. At the very least, try to give some reason why people should change their mind other than just saying you are a townie.

jambopompey
That's slightly out of the blue, any particular reason? Any chance of you making up a list of goon suspects?

my list of those suspect is everyone bar myself and pugsy, i have been going over everything and found that we are clueless on who is what, with the cop being whacked early on and missing one nights investigation there was not much to go on, i have had suspicions on every single player during the course of the game, all it would add is more confusion so i would not follow my lead, or anyone elses, as i feel the goons have done a very good job in leading folk the wrong way all game

Voting as it stands

Bev - 3 (Bigsmak, Boof & Medico)

Bigsmak - 3 (Cigaro, Malky, Pugsy)

Deek - 1 (Albannach)

Albannach - 1 (Deek)

Boof - 1 (Bev)

Malky - 1 (Jambopompey)

Only Martin still to vote. 3 hours until deadline (I think)

unvote boof vote bigsmak in the interest of saving my own, innocent head

It's a difficult one but I feel that I have to vote now because that way it gives people the chance to change as I don't want the casting vote.

In some ways, it could be a no lose situation as I have a heavy suspicion over both Bigsmak and Beverley. I'm going to go with Bigsmak though because he seems to have admitted defeat and of the players that have currently voted for either Bigsmak/Beverley, I trust the people that have voted for Bigsmak more.

Vote Bigsmak

My vote on Albannach would appear wasted, so I will vote my top suspect. I still think Albannach is a goon, who is trying to deflect attention onto me as an easy target.

I know this will make it look like I am putting the knife in, but bigsmak was my top suspect. My vote for Albannach was a bit of tit for tat

Unvote Albabnnach

Vote Bigsmak

I'm worried with both Beverley and particularly Deek changing votes for a lynch. I'd rather give this until the deadline so everyone's got a chance to think more about it and I want to avoid a repeat of yesterday when everyone piled on.

Unvote Bigsmak

I'm worried with both Beverley and particularly Deek changing votes for a lynch. I'd rather give this until the deadline so everyone's got a chance to think more about it and I want to avoid a repeat of yesterday when everyone piled on.

Unvote Bigsmak

Too late bud, I think the lynch has already happened as he had 6 votes, Yvonne's not on the ball thats all

Unvote Bigsmak

I think it was 6 for a lynch Martin.

Bloody hope Bigsmak is a goon.

Too late bud, I think the lynch has already happened as he had 6 votes, Yvonne's not on the ball thats all

Yeah I had that fear as soon as I saw Deek had posted, I didn't know if it was possible to change before time had been called.

I think it was 6 for a lynch Martin.

Bloody hope Bigsmak is a goon.

Just have to hope so. At least if he is, then Deek has to be as well.

BoJack Horseman

Looking at the tally it seems that Bigsmak was the most suspected player anyway. Although that could have been severely swayed by goon votes.

Seems Deek put the nail in this time? Guess we'll have to wait and see how that turns out.

Yeah I had that fear as soon as I saw Deek had posted, I didn't know if it was possible to change before time had been called.

Just have to hope so. At least if he is, then Deek has to be as well.

I'd agree mate.

Fingers crossed.

Looking at the tally it seems that Bigsmak was the most suspected player anyway. Although that could have been severely swayed by goon votes.

Seems Deek put the nail in this time? Guess we'll have to wait and see how that turns out.

Looking back it's interesting that two people who voted for Beverley (Bigsmak and Boof) never gave any sort of list. I also found it strange that Deek voted originally for you, despite having Bigsmak at the top of his list.

I'd agree mate.

Fingers crossed.

Just think that if we've got this one right, we've got a really good chance to turn it around due to the way some people have acted in this round.

I also found it strange that Deek voted originally for you, despite having Bigsmak at the top of his list.

I voted for Albannach as he/she kept voting for me and accusing me of being a goon. I have continually defended myself but was ignored. If you check my earlier posts you will see I have always suspected Bigsmak.

BoJack Horseman
I voted for Albannach as he/she kept voting for me and accusing me of being a goon. I have continually defended myself but was ignored. If you check my earlier posts you will see I have always suspected Bigsmak.

I know you've doubted Bigsmak as well but I would have just thought that people would vote for the person at the top of their list, that's all.

Archived