Eastenders Mafia

yvonnejambo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you'd noticed the players names i put forward was the people who were responsible for lynching the most townies but as i said already there's no point me trying to defend myself, i know i'm a townie but it seems everybody else is happy for me to be hung out to dry

For me its either your list which shows people that vote for townies to get rid of them or the list that AR did which is the people who have avoided a crucial vote. Once we find out which list a goon comes from, it should be easier to then notice a pattern. I had my list before AR did his and a few names matched so I'll stick with my vote on you just now but I may still change to either Deek or Boof (the other two on my list).

I'm dead..and i'm pretty ****ed off too

vote riordan

I'm alive and I'm very ****ed off

Vote Riordan (and a few of our players who couldn't be bothered to turn up)

thehibsareintheirbeds

woooooo....thank god i'm dead, shame i had to sit through that muck

vote the tool that ran on the pitch and couldn't even land a dig on riordan

but with the way this game's going he's bound to be a townie :50:

I'm dead..and i'm pretty ****ed off too

vote riordan

vote riordan, PLEDGE CSABA

yvonnejambo

Only got a minute before work so just quick run through. Has anyone got a vote count? Will be back after 2 to do proper catch up :)

Chris Benoit
Interesting list - curiously (indulge me for a moment here), if I imagine you to be a goon for a second and take OUT those four names, and then also take out the names of those I have some faith in, these are the names that are left on the player list.

Beverley

Boof

Cigaro

Borthers

Deek

Marty-French

Those in Bold are the players who've not been involved in the lynching of a single townie. The ones I've been taking a look at. And all four of them are there. Interesting.

Just interesting.

Loosely translated as if i can point the finger at these 4 it will take attention away from me and my goon chums

ArmiyaRomanova
Loosely translated as if i can point the finger at these 4 it will take attention away from me and my goon chums

Precisely what I suggested that I thought Deek might have been doing.

If you still think I'm a goon you've not been following the game too carefully.

FWIW, after a brief run through I'd say those high up on my dodgy list are

Martin

Marty

Deek

Borthers

I may change my mind later on tonight after I've had a chance to go through in more detail but I thought I'd put it out there

For the time being though VOTE Marty as it appears he is trying too hard to deflect attention from himself

ArmiyaRomanova

We're all being very quiet today.

Like Malky, I've been pondering Marty's keenness to deflect attention away from the 'squeaky-clean' folk who've never been involved in the lynching of an innocent.

I don't think, when a townie, I've ever gone through a game without being involved in the lynching of at least one innocent, usually more.

Am seriously tempted to switch votes.

Current post count.

ArmiyaRomanova  121
Boof 	        74
Cigaro 	        69
JamboJen 	66
MedicoHearts 	64
Albannach 	59
MalkyMcFrench 	50
jambopompey 	49
Marty-French 	40
Borthers 	31
Deek 	        30
Martin 	        28
Beverley 	24
Bigsmak 	22
Pugsy 93 	11

BoJack Horseman

Sorry i've not posted much since yesterday. My laptop completely packed in. Then I was watching the game. Been trying to keep up to date on my iPod. Managed to borrow a ****ty laptop from Uni so i'll get back to posting.

ArmiyaRomanova

Come on folks, there's a lynch tonight, and we have to get it right. Let's hear from you...

Beverley, any reason you've chosen to vote ONLY for Bigsmak this entire game (other than the two days you didn't vote at all)?

BoJack Horseman
FWIW, after a brief run through I'd say those high up on my dodgy list are

Martin

Marty

Deek

Borthers

I may change my mind later on tonight after I've had a chance to go through in more detail but I thought I'd put it out there

For the time being though VOTE Marty as it appears he is trying too hard to deflect attention from himself

Although i'm not 100% sure about everyone on it, that is a pretty decent list at this stage in the game. And even though i'm not sure on you, it puts a bit more trust in knowing that my 2 prime suspects are sitting there.

I don't agree that Marty is the dodgiest there though so won't be joining you in that vote.

ArmiyaRomanova
Although i'm not 100% sure about everyone on it, that is a pretty decent list at this stage in the game. And even though i'm not sure on you, it puts a bit more trust in knowing that my 2 prime suspects are sitting there.

I don't agree that Marty is the dodgiest there though so won't be joining you in that vote.

I think it's a decent list too. Though I'd probably add Bev to it.

I notice that Boof's gained three votes during yesterday's activities, and is sitting in the lead. All three votes are from folk I'm uncertain about - bigsmak, borthers and marty.

Let's see....

UNVOTE : Borthers

VOTE : Marty-French

Beverley, any reason you've chosen to vote ONLY for Bigsmak this entire game (other than the two days you didn't vote at all)?

not really, just the first name that popped into my mind when it came to voting.

i could change it to your name instead if you like, cos i'm pretty certain you're being devious again:err:

Come on folks, there's a lynch tonight, and we have to get it right. Let's hear from you...

I hadnt noticed that!

Now either Bev knows something others dont, or she doesnt really care who she is voting for.

With that said, my rough list is

Martin

Marty

Boof

and now Bev.

Its very open to change though:o

EDIT: Also, I'm curious as to why Bigsmak came so close the other day but has suddenly lost any suspicion. Is there a reason I have missed?

i know nowt cigaro

wouldn't say i don't care who i'm voting for, but i don't know who my fellow townies are, just a couple of people over the last couple of days are starting to look a bit more flustered than they usually are.

i know nowt cigaro

wouldn't say i don't care who i'm voting for, but i don't know who my fellow townies are, just a couple of people over the last couple of days are starting to look a bit more flustered than they usually are.

Thats fair, but voting for the same person continuously does come across as a bit odd, you must admit.

If its random, then its random, not the same name.

I'm really unsure where to vote. I'm not convinced enough by anyone to stick a vote on them which, as I am having to go into uni til god knows what time in a few mins, could prove vital.

aye but remember i've only had 2 votes cos i missed the fact i'd not posted before the last deadline. this will only be my 3rd vote, and as yet its not been placed

aye but remember i've only had 2 votes cos i missed the fact i'd not posted before the last deadline. this will only be my 3rd vote, and as yet its not been placed

Ah right ok. Hadnt realised that.

Puts it in a different light then.

Sorry Bev.:)

BoJack Horseman
Hmmmmm... interesting voting going on.

Everyone seems suspicious of both the Doctor and Bigsmak, could there be any merit in letting the masons choose again, in case they do know something?

unvote bigsmak

Granted this was aimed at AR. But rings true still.

You say that now, but if The Doc goes tonight and turns out to be a townie, everyone will be up in arms about Bigsmak avoiding the chop and i'm sure you'll be leading the charge to have him hung :P.

Vote the Doctor.

Bigsmaks near lynching seems to have gone virtually unchallenged which is a concern. The Doctor has been pursueing both Medico and JamboJen who I think are looking particularly "ungoonly" which is very odd.

Still may change though. I'm still very wary of this situation.:o

I hadnt noticed that!

Now either Bev knows something others dont, or she doesnt really care who she is voting for.

With that said, my rough list is

Martin

Marty

Boof

and now Bev.

Its very open to change though:o

EDIT: Also, I'm curious as to why Bigsmak came so close the other day but has suddenly lost any suspicion. Is there a reason I have missed?

Cigaro was one of the few who moved his vote away from Bigsmak to vote off The Doc. Why is he now wondering why Bigsmak didn't get the chop?

I'm pretty suspicious of this. Any thoughts?

yvonnejambo

Vote count

Marty-4

Boof-3

Deek-1

Still to vote;

Jambojen, Beverley, Deek, Jambopompey, Boof, Medico & Pugsy

deadline 9pm tonight

Chris Benoit

So lets get this right some folk have a moan because of the low posters so i become more involved and suddenly i'm public enemy number 1 and i've yet to see anyone give a valid reason apart from having put a vote in against Jam Tartan and because i haven't been involved in lynching a townie oh and i better not forget the main reason because i dare to defend myself when i've been accused!

Well if i go tonight all i will say is remember who instigated the vendetta against me and you'll also find they are the ones who have been involved in the majority of townie lynches!

Chris Benoit
It's funny, you've never really been on my radar Marty.

Are you a townie?

I am borthers plain old vanilla townie but it doesn't seem to fit in with others agendas even though they are all admit they think Boof is dodgy and i put in the first vote against him after finding a link between him and the night time killings but apparantly that makes me dodgy too

Just back from my exam and feeling very confident about it:shifty:

Vote : Bigsmak

For reasons mentioned earlier in the thread.

BoJack Horseman
It's funny, you've never really been on my radar Marty.

Are you a townie?

You are such a goon.

yvonnejambo

Vote count

Marty-4

Boof-4

Deek-1

Bigsmak-1

Still to vote;

Jambojen, Beverley, Deek, Boof & Medico

3 hours to go

hmmmm

off to see star trek so won't be around for the deadline so i'd better get my vote in

vote boof

sorry mate but you've not bought me a drink all thread!

ArmiyaRomanova

vote boof

sorry mate but you've not bought me a drink all thread!

Woa, I can just see the smoke coming out of Boof's ears at that 'reasoning'.

Goon vote alert!

BoJack Horseman
Woa, I can just see the smoke coming out of Boof's ears at that 'reasoning'.

Goon vote alert!

I was thinking the same thing. Surely too obvious though?

Definitely not liking the seemingly unjustified votes on boof though. Or marty to be honest. Can see others who are much more suspicious.

ArmiyaRomanova
I was thinking the same thing. Surely too obvious though?

Definitely not liking the seemingly unjustified votes on boof though. Or marty to be honest. Can see others who are much more suspicious.

After yesterday my thinking has been that the goons didn't seem to care who we lynched between Boof and Bigsmak - and when all the 'crusading' players survived the night I began to think 'something's just not right here'. If JamboJen in particular was on the right track, she'd surely have been whacked. But TedP?

That's why I've done a bit of an 'about-face' today, leaving both Bigsmak and Boof alone to concentrate elsewhere.

With Boof and Marty tied in the voting at 4 apiece, were both to be townies the goons could do what they like - vote for me, you, whoever.

But Bev has breezed in, placed a crucial vote to put Boof in the lead, with what she must know is ludicrous 'reasoning' - and then butted out for the evening. She could have gone anywhere - stayed on Bigsmak for the fourth time even. But she didn't.

I think we've got one in Marty, I really do.

Yes, there are others we should perhaps be paying more attention to -

Beverley

Deek

Borthers

spring immediately to mind - but at the moment, we have what we have.....

ArmiyaRomanova

I even pondered - "if Boof were a goon, would he advise Beverley to place a vote on him, hoping to fight his way out of it later in the evening."

But that's just stupid - knowing he's under suspicion already, he'd surely be too wary of the votes piling up on him past a point where he could do anything to save himself.

My thoughts at the moment - if we see further uncontested activity towards Boof, he's probably a townie.

I'd like to see another vote to put Marty into a tied position with Boof. Unfortunately, I can't place it myself, I've already voted Marty.

Would love to hear Boof's current thoughts....

at work til ten and was hoping something might have come to light to make things a bit more obvious. i agree that bev's vote for boof is very random, and while it's ok not to have a real reason for voting for someone, at this late stage in the game to put a random vote on someone which could end up lynching them is just too weird for me to understand. surely if you're not sure you'd do what we've done before and let things go to a tie. there's only one group of players who would have reason to not want a tie, unless all three masons ended up in it with no-one else. Vote marty

jambopompey

unvote boof

im just about to go to play 5's, my vote earlier was out of needing to vote, been under the weather today after drinking too much last night.

seen that Bev is still online after a hour of posting

vote Beverley

ArmiyaRomanova

VOTE COUNT

boof - 5

marty - 5

beverley - 1

bigsmak - 1

deek - 1

pompey - 1

With only Deek, Medico and Boof still to vote. This'll be interesting.

Granted this was aimed at AR. But rings true still.

Cigaro was one of the few who moved his vote away from Bigsmak to vote off The Doc. Why is he now wondering why Bigsmak didn't get the chop?

I'm pretty suspicious of this. Any thoughts?

I'll admit I did, I also said I was unsure of both. All I asked was why when everyone was so sure, has Bigsmak not had more of a shout since? NOT why he didnt get the chop that night, but suspicions have lifted since.

I'd like to think its because someone has let on that he isnt a goon, and I have just missed it, or are we being led away from him...?

Nothing suspicious in it, just a puzzle why.

unvote boof

im just about to go to play 5's, my vote earlier was out of needing to vote, been under the weather today after drinking too much last night.

seen that Bev is still online after a hour of posting

vote Beverley

Thats an interesting vote, changing a potentil lynching vote to one that in the scheme of things count for nothing

at the click of a button you can see that although Beverley is online she was last active at 18:21ish approx 40+ minutes before JP's post

is he afraid to lynch another townie? if Boof was a fellow goon it'd be a very risky strategy to put an early vote on him

EDIT - just noticed JP only voted Boof a few hours ago, I'm confused.com

Sorry I've not been around today guys, had a busy day and am still in a bad mood after last night!

Have had a quick look through at what's been happening since last night, but don't have the time right now to look it all through thoroughly.

Vote Marty

Was on my goon list before (I think - couldn't find it when I had a quick look back for it) or I've certainly been fairly suspicious of him for a while.

AR think you were wrong with your count you didn't take JP's vote off Boof by the looks of things-

Marty-6

Boof-4

Deek-1

Bigsmak-1

Beverley-1

Still to vote;

Deek & Boof

Just over an hour to go

yvonnejambo
AR think you were wrong with your count you didn't take JP's vote off Boof by the looks of things-

Marty-6

Boof-4

Deek-1

Bigsmak-1

Beverley-1

Still to vote;

Deek & Boof

Just over an hour to go

Yeah thats what I have

Just back in and going staight back out again, rather than waste a vote on Bigsmak, I will put it at the business end

Vote Marty

BoJack Horseman
Just back in and going staight back out again, rather than waste a vote on Bigsmak, I will put it at the business end

Vote Marty

Total goon.

Total goon.

Not going out now

I am fed up with you accusing me of being a goon, what have I done that makes you think I am. You have not came up with one shred of evidence to support it. Is it because I voted for you in an earlier round. Well here we go again. And in every round until you are found out for what you are. As soon as you stick your head out of the water you are shot down. I actually think you Martin are joined at the hip.

Unvote Marty

Vote Albannach

ArmiyaRomanova

Yep, sorry, that's what I must have done. Dammit, went through 4 pages of stuff again to realise that.

BoJack Horseman
Not going out now

I am fed up with you accusing me of being a goon, what have I done that makes you think I am. You have not came up with one shred of evidence to support it. Is it because I voted for you in an earlier round. Well here we go again. And in every round until you are found out for what you are. As soon as you stick your head out of the water you are shot down. I actually think you Martin are joined at the hip.

Unvote Marty

Vote Albannach

I'm glad you bit :).

Yep, sorry, that's what I must have done. Dammit, went through 4 pages of stuff again to realise that.

I just looked at Yvonne's half a dozen above yours :batman:

Sorry I haven't managed to post since last night, as I said a few days ago it's been one of these crap weeks where things have gone wrong.

Beverley's vote was strange considering the timing and for seemingly no reason. Deek's sudden change of vote seems a bit of a waste, especially having just said that he wouldn't waste a vote on Bigsmak. Confirms to me that's he's a suspect.

Sorry I haven't managed to post since last night, as I said a few days ago it's been one of these crap weeks where things have gone wrong.

Beverley's vote was strange considering the timing and for seemingly no reason. Deek's sudden change of vote seems a bit of a waste, especially having just said that he wouldn't waste a vote on Bigsmak. Confirms to me that's he's a suspect.

Martin, you and Albannach are joined at the hip, problem just now is I dont know if you are goons or masons. I am trying to play this game on my own with no help from anybody else. I dont want to be a sheep and follow everybody else all the time. I am glad I changed my vote from Marty as a sheep I was becoming. It strikes me that we are still randomly picking names out of the hat.

Archived