Eastenders Mafia

yvonnejambo

Sorry about that. In the past I was convinced ArmyaRomanova was a girl, until I met him of course.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry about that. In the past I was convinced ArmyaRomanova was a girl, until I met him of course.

i've met AR and still not sure

would a man really go out to a book launch, with jay crawford, in a jedi costume?

i've met AR and still not sure

would a man really go out to a book launch, with jay crawford, in a jedi costume?

When I met him two weeks ago he was wearing a dashing chinese art silk shirt thingmy.:qqb010:

BoJack Horseman

No worries. I'm still not sure of the sex of many people in this game. It should be mandatory to define it.

When I met him two weeks ago he was wearing a dashing chinese art silk shirt thingmy.:qqb010:

why am i not shocked by that deek?

See this is why I've got a username that gives away my gender.

In the next game if anyone is struggling for a reason to vote AR, seems like dress sense will be a legitimate reason.

BoJack Horseman
I AM A MAN.

i8 begs to differ.

See this is why I've got a username that gives away my gender.

In the next game if anyone is struggling for a reason to vote AR, seems like dress sense will be a legitimate reason.

My name literally means 'Scotsman'.

i8 begs to differ.

My name literally means 'Scotsman'.

I thought it meant half a horse. :err:

No worries. I'm still not sure of the sex of many people in this game. It should be mandatory to define it.

Like who? I thought it was fairly obvious with everyone, but then I guess I could be assuming wrong. :qqb010:

BoJack Horseman
I thought it meant half a horse. :err:

I guess it can mean whatever you want it to.

BoJack Horseman
Like who? I thought it was fairly obvious with everyone, but then I guess I could be assuming wrong. :qqb010:

Ok slight exaggeration. I was unsure of Jam Tartan and Jambopompey. I'm fairly certain they are both guys though?

Ok slight exaggeration. I was unsure of Jam Tartan and Jambopompey. I'm fairly certain they are both guys though?

Pompey is definitely a bloke, from West Lothian, where all real men come from, and I have met him at the Westfield.

Jam Tartans first name is %%%%%%, I am not allowed to say but definitely male.

jambopompey
Pompey is definitely a bloke, from West Lothian, where all real men come from, and I have met him at the Westfield.

Jam Tartans first name is %%%%%%, I am not allowed to say but definitely male.

but the big question was i sober

yvonnejambo

Ok sorry wasnt online as I thought you were all planning taking this slow and considered approach today. Anyway give me a sec and Bigsmak fate and status will be revealed

yvonnejambo

The town had narrowed it down and pretty much everyone suspected this weird bloke wandering around saying not very much. Why was that?

As he was shoved of the bridge he was shouting louder than he had done before saying "You have got it all wrong"

Had the town got it wrong again???????

Yip Bigsmak-Innocent townie lynched

Goons do your stuff and you have a very hard task trying to win this now townies!

BoJack Horseman

This is just not bloody possible!

Edit

Is that not game over?

We'll be down to 9, with 4 goons

Not game over, until someone makes a vote on a townie & all the goons jump on.

yvonnejambo

I make it after tonights kill there will be 9 players left and 4 will be goons. So slight chance of still town win?

oh ffs, we're goosed cos we know the goons will take out another of us tonight, and thats game over grrrrr

we've lost 2 games on the trot!!

BoJack Horseman

Ah ok that makes sense. There's a few more figures to that but we'll leave it til we see who gets offed.

I think you said "I told you so", why hide it.

You were right, I was wrong and put the final nail in his coffin so will likely get the blame, or be killed off by the goons tonight.

I was just going to say that, me and medico were in the same situation last game and all it needed was 1 townie to vote a non-goon and the 4 goons (well 3 and stupidly Marty) jumped on that to get the lynch and win the game

so after night the 1st vote is a crucial one and shouldn't be done in haste

I think you said "I told you so", why hide it.

You were right, I was wrong and put the final nail in his coffin so will likely get the blame, or be killed off by the goons tonight.

I actually removed it because I thought that the goons may decide to kill me due to me obviously not agreeing with the lynching.

Never mind though, lets just see what happens.

I actually removed it because I thought that the goons may decide to kill me due to me obviously not agreeing with the lynching.

Never mind though, lets just see what happens.

why would the goons target you?

BoJack Horseman
If I was right with who I think they are

I think there are more obvious targets at the moment.

yvonnejambo

The goons could see the end in sight it was getting easy. 1 person they wanted rid of though to complete the set.

Off they went to the laundrette and standing outside fretting over what had been happening was..

dot.jpg

Dot was bundled inside and put on boil wash

Dot/JamboPompey final mason killed

Now day and will be the last one unless you lynch a goon!

saw that coming since JP was outed as a mason

we gotta be very careful people, and now i don't know where to look

all i know is i AM NOT a goon

yvonnejambo

Playing are

1 malkymcfrench

6 Beverley

7 Albannach

9 Boof

11 Cigaro

16 Pugsy 93

18 Martin

21 Deek

24 Medico

4 goons v 5 townies still possible! Surely you got to find at least 1!!!!!:err:

Deadline will be 9.30pm tomorrow as I have a meeting and not sure if will be home by 9pm

Woooooooooooooooooooo

Welcome to the afterlife pompey.

Woooooooooooooooooooo

BoJack Horseman

That was the obvious kill mentioned.

Ok so...

4 of this lot are goons.

1 malkymcfrench

6 Beverley

7 Albannach

9 Boof

11 Cigaro

16 Pugsy 93

18 Martin

21 Deek

24 Medico

I personally can mark two off in pugsy and myself.

1 malkymcfrench

6 Beverley

9 Boof

11 Cigaro

18 Martin

21 Deek

24 Medico

And if i'm forced to pick 3 gooduns that leaves me, personally with...

6 Beverley

18 Martin

21 Deek

24 Medico

This is going to be impossible. We basically need to vote for someone everyone agrees on. But everyone agrees on it then they can't be a goon!

jambopompey
Woooooooooooooooooooo

Welcome to the afterlife pompey.

Woooooooooooooooooooo

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo

any good spirits here

Medico's comment about her getting killed is troubling me, it was a racing certainty that JP or Pugsy would get off'd as they were the only 100% good guys

why would the goons go for her because she knew Bigsmak wasn't a goon, not as if it would be news for them

ArmiyaRomanova

wwwooooooo

Even in death it seems there's no respite from a slagging....

Seems that those amongst us more accustomed to slipping into their uniform of pinstriped suits, spats and mandatory violin cases may be in need of some enlightenment in the meandering byways of haberdashery.

i've met AR and still not sure.

Ouch!!! Who's Jay Crawford for a start? I was at BB's book launch with young Mr. Boof, and recall sporting a Japanese craft workers jacket called a samue.:shuriken: Any resemblance to a Jedi costume purely in the mind of the terminally Star Wars-fixated. :tt2:

If I recall, a cheap Thai t-shirt with a Russian-designed cyberprint worn under a thick cotton Chinese artisanal striped coat.:chinese:

If these mean that I'm not a man in the traditional Scottish sense of lumpen polo-shirted or ned trainer 'fashion' conformity, then happy to be so. Next time I'll drag out the old Dutch potato picker/Polish shipyard worker combo.

Kidding, guys - and rant over....

I see the goons have whacked Pompey - now there's a surprise....

wwwwoooooooooooooo

Deek told you what my comment said. Why would I have removed it if I was a goon?

In terms of who the goons would lynch, I guess I wasn't viewing it in a very goonly manner, and thought that if I was close with my suspects then I would be lynched.

I wasn't thinking about the fact that this way we all have one less person we can trust.

BoJack Horseman

I personally think we should go for beverley tonight.

any good spirits here

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo

We have 16 currently available. Highly likely that's we'll have another good one this time tomorrow night!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo

VOTE Beverley

And whatever happened to waiting before making a hasty vote?

If she's a townie the 4 goons could now quite easily pile on.

I think she's a goon though, and I reckon you are too. Nice way to try and hide yourself.

actaully, I've been furiously pressing f5 looking for a pile on but thanks for giving the game away

UNVOTE Bev

I personally think we should go for beverley tonight.

i knew i shoulda stuck with my vote on you

the only way you would want to start a pile on is if you were indeed a goon yourself.

i'm an easy target since you and a couple of others have planted the seeds of doubt into the minds of others

i KNOW i'm a townie, and that means, given the speed of your vote, you're clearly not!

careful guys, you're being led down the garden path by those who want to kill the town!

Archived