Eastenders Mafia

yvonnejambo

Or perhaps trying to get a quick vote on one of her doomed goon friends to try and appear all innocent.

yawn

sick of telling you all i'm no goon. but since i'm on lists i guess you'll all see that soon enough

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a typical and really obvious manoeuver. It really was a minute after though and you seem to be pushing at it. Maybe Bevs the innocent in my 3 suspects.

i am innocent. no goonishness here

yvonnejambo

Trevor was making a return to the square He got himself some digs and he was having a quick wander around trevor.jpg People gasped in horror when seeing him and he was pushed from the bridge before he could frighten anyone else.

This is a real bad goon aint it....

Borthers/Trevor-innocent townie lynched day 7:qqb024::11300:

Now night

Think we have to be patient here that is two townies on AR's list that are townies we need to start again have a good think and pick our 4 again

If Deek and Martin are with the majority then go for it but we shouldn't pile on for the sake of it we need to be 100%

Based on experience of the last game despite odds being in our favour it is actually easier to manipulate things and plan because with the lower numbers it is easier to anticipate things

Think first we have all the time we need there is over 28 hours til the next deadline

If Deek is not a goon I will eat my hat.

Like I voted for Borthers? Why do think I am a goon? In fact dont answer it is night.

BoJack Horseman
Think we have to be patient here that is two townies on AR's list that are townies we need to start again have a good think and pick our 4 again

If Deek and Martin are with the majority then go for it but we shouldn't pile on for the sake of it we need to be 100%

Based on experience of the last game despite odds being in our favour it is actually easier to manipulate things and plan because with the lower numbers it is easier to anticipate things

Think first we have all the time we need there is over 28 hours til the next deadline

Shhhhhhhhhhh.:batman:

yvonnejambo

Will you all shut up its night!!!!!!

thehibsareintheirbeds

Wooooo the last few nights' pile ons seem almost at random!

At last - that's me and my car now reunited.

Thought Borthers was dodgy when he aligned himself to AR - can see why folk thought it today after AR turned out to be good. Still turned out a bloody bad decision though.

When's daytime coming?

yvonnejambo

When I get the night info game will start again. If not in by 10.30 then game will restart without goon kill. I hav to go out for an hour. So will be 8pm at earliiest now

Absolutely brilliant you complete cretins. The goons orchestrated a classic pile on while i was offline and you lapped it up. Utter morons.

and? I seem to remember you orchestrated a pile on along with AR on me ... don't think they're thicker than you pair TBH :bulb:

yvonnejambo

Ian Beale was checking the night street out the blinds in the Cafe. His eyes were so focused at what was happening outside, he failed to notice Phil & the boys stood behind him.

ian.jpg

With a deadly blow to the back of the head

Ian Beale or as you may know him as JamboJen mason is killed.

Now day and player list coming up

yvonnejambo

Playing are

1 malkymcfrench

3 Jambopompey

5 Bigsmak

6 Beverley

7 Albannach

9 Boof

11 Cigaro

16 Pugsy 93

18 Martin

21 Deek

24 Medico

11 left 6 for a lynch and deadline 9pm tomorrow.

4 goons and 1 mason out there

Surely you can catch a goon today?????

First time been on today and there had already been a lynch, geez. I've been suspicious of both Deek and Boof but neither voted for Borthers and there was a massive pile on. I'm now suspicious of pretty much everyone who went after Borthers as well.

Both Beverley and Cigaro have been part of quick pile ons in the past. Bigsmak also went for the pile on and also defended Beverley saying that she might not have seen Medico's vote, seemed a bit strange to jump in to say that. Both Bigsmak and Beverley are definitely on my list.

Typical that JamboJen has now gone as well, especially a day after AR went and they had put in a lot of hard work into the game.

Jebus, by my calculations we need to get a goon today or tomorrow or we're beat

this is the most important day we need to get a goon or the games a bogey

think we all need to put up our dodgy lists and discuss them rather than rushing into votes, let us reach a common consensus which will hopefully also help us out some goons

think we all need to put up our dodgy lists and discuss them rather than rushing into votes, let us reach a common consensus which will hopefully also help us out some goons

That's why I found the earlier lynch so surprising. It just seemed to be people piling in because they wanted to get it done as quick as possible. As you said, the next one is so important because otherwise it's done. I just wish this type of killing had been done earlier because it's brought even more people into view. Fair enough if people wanted to get rid of Borthers but why do it so quickly, why not discuss it a bit more before the deadline?

That's why I found the earlier lynch so surprising. It just seemed to be people piling in because they wanted to get it done as quick as possible. As you said, the next one is so important because otherwise it's done. I just wish this type of killing had been done earlier because it's brought even more people into view. Fair enough if people wanted to get rid of Borthers but why do it so quickly, why not discuss it a bit more before the deadline?

Think it was a case of wanting borthers to be a goon more than anything else, with AR being killed and revealed to be a mason and borthers being on his hit list helped. I was early in there seeing as he was also on my hit list, I've got my eye on those who dived on in short space at the end

vote boof

i have no idea whatsoever now.

we suck

AGAIN

Okay so here's a plan.

We now have one mason left. That person now may as well be a townie since they have nobody left who they can discuss the game with.

Therefore, if they have any information whatsoever that can help us in this game can they now please out themselves and let us know.

It will be at least one more person who we know we can trust (unless it's pugsy, who we know we can trust anyway).

Am going to have another think about who I think is most dodgy now and then will post my list.

Although that sounds incredibly dodgy medico is right

the goons are going to have at least 3 more kills even if we seriously pick up our game so it means two things, 1. we have at least 1 more person not to lynch increasing the goon hit chances 2. if the goons do end killing you anyway its better to know everything first

It shouldn't sound dodgy in the slightest.

I can't think of any downside to it at all right now. Apart from possibly for the person who outs themself probably being killed off tomorrow night, but it's all for the greater good.

There's absolutely no point keeping that information quiet anymore.

It shouldn't sound dodgy in the slightest.

Medico, no need to be defensive, I was purely backing up your idea before someone comes on to say that you are trying to out the last mason for the goons

BoJack Horseman

I like the idea. Once their information is out, they are as much a threat to the goons as the rest of us, so I can't see them being a great target at night time.

Gutted Borthers wasn't a goon. A really odd game he played there, and whatever he might say, it wasn't as clear as day.

vote Deek

Sticking to my guns here.

Think it was a case of wanting borthers to be a goon more than anything else, with AR being killed and revealed to be a mason and borthers being on his hit list helped. I was early in there seeing as he was also on my hit list, I've got my eye on those who dived on in short space at the end

You are probably right in the fact there was a bit of desperation involved and I can only hope that perhaps some involved have put themselves in the frame in being so quick to finish the job.

Here's the order of votes for Borthers:

Albannach

Malky

Jambopompey

JamboJen

Cigaro

Bigsmak

Medico

Beverley

BoJack Horseman
You are probably right in the fact there was a bit of desperation involved and I can only hope that perhaps some involved have put themselves in the frame in being so quick to finish the job.

Here's the order of votes for Borthers:

Albannach

Malky

Jambopompey

JamboJen

Cigaro

Bigsmak

Medico

Beverley

I'd like to point out that I had been gunning for Borthers for a while. I didn't try to instigate a pile up. People were obviously thinking the same as I.

Interesting we have a mason in at vote 4. They clearly don't know an awful lot, or JamboJen would surely have pushed for another target?

Bevs vote still strikes me as odd, tempted to give her the benefit of the doubt though.

Playing are

1 malkymcfrench

3 Jambopompey

5 Bigsmak

6 Beverley

7 Albannach

9 Boof

11 Cigaro

16 Pugsy 93

18 Martin

21 Deek

24 Medico

11 left 6 for a lynch and deadline 9pm tomorrow.

4 goons and 1 mason out there

Can't believe there's 4 guaranteed goons still in there. Even if we pick at random there's a 40% chance we'll hit one.

If i'm forced to pick 4:

Deek

Medico

Martin

Bigsmak

VOTE: Bev

No idea

not the best idea if you want to avoid lynching another bona fide townie :(

Medico, no need to be defensive, I was purely backing up your idea before someone comes on to say that you are trying to out the last mason for the goons

Sorry, obviously took it the wrong way.

Interesting that nobody has taken up on the idea yet. I'm really hoping whoever it is can at least confirm the townie status of another person for us to make it a little bit easier.

Even if they don't know anything they could come out and let us know that. If you have no information it should make no difference to the goons whether you're a townie/mason anyway.

Sorry, obviously took it the wrong way.

Interesting that nobody has taken up on the idea yet. I'm really hoping whoever it is can at least confirm the townie status of another person for us to make it a little bit easier.

Even if they don't know anything they could come out and let us know that. If you have no information it should make no difference to the goons whether you're a townie/mason anyway.

and it's one less person for the townies to vote for, the goons already know who they all are so their kill will be any 1 from 6 or 7 depending how the lynch goes so all it will do is improve the goon hit chances

EDIT - and don't worry about it, my skin is as thick as my head!!!!

Two things to say.

Pugsy is safe, surely? ArmiyaRomanova said as much and, now we know that he was a mason and that Eckauskas used BS (I'm presuming, has anybody actually checked?) he is absolutely unvotable for.

Second thing is...what's to stop one of the goons claiming mason status? There's no-one left alive to refute that...is there, other than the real mason?

And since the goons will know who is not a goon, it would be easy for one of them to say 'I am the mason and I know that X is a townie'. That could lead us into a false sense of believing who i not worthy of a vote.

I don't know if the goons would be as ballsy as that, but they're probably pishing themselves at our efforts so far.

In other words, I'm undecided as to whether or not it's a good idea for the mason to out themself for that reason - the goons could just cloudify things.

Two things to say.

Pugsy is safe, surely? ArmiyaRomanova said as much and, now we know that he was a mason and that Eckauskas used BS (I'm presuming, has anybody actually checked?) he is absolutely unvotable for.

Second thing is...what's to stop one of the goons claiming mason status? There's no-one left alive to refute that...is there, other than the real mason?

And since the goons will know who is not a goon, it would be easy for one of them to say 'I am the mason and I know that X is a townie'. That could lead us into a false sense of believing who i not worthy of a vote.

I don't know if the goons would be as ballsy as that, but they're probably pishing themselves at our efforts so far.

In other words, I'm undecided as to whether or not it's a good idea for the mason to out themself for that reason - the goons could just cloudify things.

Eck said he would use BS, therefore I'm assuming he did and so yes, Pugsy is a townie/mason.

And yes one of the goons could come on pretending to be a mason, that did occur to me when I first suggested it, I was just hoping it wouldn't really occur to anyone else.

If I was looking correctly a minute ago though, the only people remaining to post since I made the suggestion are Deek, Cigaro, Jambopompey and Pugsy. So I'm now assuming it is one of those four, or indeed yourself, who is the final mason.

For one of the goons to make that move would be quite risky anyway, on the off chance that our remaining mason is Pugsy. There would be absolutely no point in him lying about it, and if he tells us he is indeed the other mason then whoever else claims to be will obviously be a goon. While that chance is there I wouldn't have thought it would be worth taking for any of the goons.

BoJack Horseman
Two things to say.

I agree on the pugsy thing.

I also see your point with the mason outing. It would be a very bold move from the goons but a likely tactic.

I like Medico's idea. The way things are going, the game is up anyway and judging by the last two kills, the goons are going after the masons.

We need the mason to try and help things as a last throw of the dice to try and give us a chance to save the game.

As I was suspicious of Bigsmak, I went back to look and see how he escaped a few days ago when it seemed as though he was odds on to go. Both Cigaro and Jambopompey both voted for him in amongst the flurry of votes for Bigsmak. Eventually both changed, without naming anyone else (both within ten minutes of each other). Later on as it became clear that it would be either Bigsmak or The Doc would go, both went for The Doc as it went from being a tie to heavily in the Doc's favour. It's between pages 19-22. Was it a case of trying to blend in by voting for a fellow goon in Bigsmak but always knowing it was early enough in the day to change for another contender to save Bigsmak? All three players also helped in the pile on for Borthers and I think pretty much all of these people look dodgy now. Maybe it's coincidence but we have to examine all possibilities now.

VOTE: Bev

No idea

If you have no idea then why make such a rash vote?

We need to get a goon today or else we're pretty much done for.

Who are the four people on the top of your suspicion list just now?

I'd like to point out that I had been gunning for Borthers for a while. I didn't try to instigate a pile up. People were obviously thinking the same as I.

I don't include you in that pile up because you've been saying for a while about Borthers. Although it was a good theory, I don't remember a lot of other folk talking about Borthers being dodgy apart from you (correct me if I'm wrong here). It seemed to me that a lot of people jumped on your vote as a good excuse to vote for themselves.

Medico's idea is probably the best thing to do. Now that you all know I'm a townie we can cut the list down if we get more information from the remnaining mason.

It's pretty much our only chance at salvaging a win here.

Eck said he would use BS, therefore I'm assuming he did and so yes, Pugsy is a townie/mason.

And yes one of the goons could come on pretending to be a mason, that did occur to me when I first suggested it, I was just hoping it wouldn't really occur to anyone else.

If I was looking correctly a minute ago though, the only people remaining to post since I made the suggestion are Deek, Cigaro, Jambopompey and Pugsy. So I'm now assuming it is one of those four, or indeed yourself, who is the final mason.

For one of the goons to make that move would be quite risky anyway, on the off chance that our remaining mason is Pugsy. There would be absolutely no point in him lying about it, and if he tells us he is indeed the other mason then whoever else claims to be will obviously be a goon. While that chance is there I wouldn't have thought it would be worth taking for any of the goons.

Just having a r e a l l y far fetched thought...is there any remote possibility Pugsy could be a goon and Armiya/JJen/3rd mason just didn't say so to hide their mason status? Absolutely way too far-fetched, I think. Maybe a 1 in a really big number chance. The way the game was going I'm sure one of them would've sacrificed themself in an attempt to weed out the goons so I'd reckon Pugsy is as safe from a lynch-vote as anyone can be. Probably not so safe from the goons, right enough :(

BoJack Horseman
Just having a r e a l l y far fetched thought...is there any remote possibility Pugsy could be a goon and Armiya/JJen/3rd mason just didn't say so to hide their mason status? Absolutely way too far-fetched, I think. Maybe a 1 in a really big number chance. The way the game was going I'm sure one of them would've sacrificed themself in an attempt to weed out the goons so I'd reckon Pugsy is as safe from a lynch-vote as anyone can be. Probably not so safe from the goons, right enough :(

No. I think ARs post that you quoted earlier is good enough for me.

Playing are

1 malkymcfrench

3 Jambopompey

5 Bigsmak

6 Beverley

7 Albannach

9 Boof

11 Cigaro

16 Pugsy 93 Townie

18 Martin

21 Deek

24 Medico

Prhaps, Medico, the mason had already posted and was just weighing up the pros and cons...and maybe waiting to see if a goon would claim their status.

Archived