Eastenders Mafia

yvonnejambo

No. I think ARs post that you quoted earlier is good enough for me.

TBH, it was good enough for me too, but I'm well into straw-clutching mode now. :(

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Playing are

1 malkymcfrench

3 Jambopompey

5 Bigsmak

6 Beverley

7 Albannach

9 Boof

11 Cigaro

16 Pugsy 93 Townie

18 Martin

21 Deek

24 Medico Townie

Prhaps, Medico, the mason had already posted and was just weighing up the pros and cons...and maybe waiting to see if a goon would claim their status.

I reckon I'm into straw clutching mode too and was just hoping that that was not the case.

BoJack Horseman
Playing are

1 malkymcfrench

3 Jambopompey

5 Bigsmak

6 Beverley

7 Albannach

9 Boof

11 Cigaro

16 Pugsy 93 Townie

18 Martin

21 Deek

24 Medico

Prhaps, Medico, the mason had already posted and was just weighing up the pros and cons...and maybe waiting to see if a goon would claim their status.

I think now, seeing how there is so little people left. This try this backwards. Name 4 people that you trust, we'll take them off the list and see who we're left with.

Not declaring yourself townie boof?

Personally...

Malky

Boof

Cigaro

Jambopompey

For my own list that would leave...

5 Bigsmak

6 Beverley

18 Martin

21 Deek

24 Medico

As possible goons.

BoJack Horseman

Quick post count of surviving players.

Boof 81

Albannach 81

Cigaro 78

MedicoHearts 74

MalkyMcFrench 66

jambopompey 53

Deek 40

Beverley 37

Martin 36

Bigsmak 26

Pugsy 93 13

I like Medico's idea. The way things are going, the game is up anyway and judging by the last two kills, the goons are going after the masons.

We need the mason to try and help things as a last throw of the dice to try and give us a chance to save the game.

As I was suspicious of Bigsmak, I went back to look and see how he escaped a few days ago when it seemed as though he was odds on to go. Both Cigaro and Jambopompey both voted for him in amongst the flurry of votes for Bigsmak. Eventually both changed, without naming anyone else (both within ten minutes of each other). Later on as it became clear that it would be either Bigsmak or The Doc would go, both went for The Doc as it went from being a tie to heavily in the Doc's favour. It's between pages 19-22. Was it a case of trying to blend in by voting for a fellow goon in Bigsmak but always knowing it was early enough in the day to change for another contender to save Bigsmak? All three players also helped in the pile on for Borthers and I think pretty much all of these people look dodgy now. Maybe it's coincidence but we have to examine all possibilities now.

I changed as it was strange it went unchallenged. Plus AR and JJ IIRC were having second thoughts, both of whom I was inclined to trust (rightfully as it turned out), plus the doctor was very adamant on JJ who was fairly obviously good.

In the Borthers pile on, I was waiting until the people I trusted (ie JJ) voted. If she was suspicious I was willing to follow it, and coupled with ARs distancing from Borthers it seemed sensible.

I cant speak for JP, but thats the reasoning behind my votes. The timing with him is purely coincidental.

I'd also like to add, Medico, that I hadnt posted as I was at work:D

I changed as it was strange it went unchallenged. Plus AR and JJ IIRC were having second thoughts, both of whom I was inclined to trust (rightfully as it turned out), plus the doctor was very adamant on JJ who was fairly obviously good.

In the Borthers pile on, I was waiting until the people I trusted (ie JJ) voted. If she was suspicious I was willing to follow it, and coupled with ARs distancing from Borthers it seemed sensible.

I cant speak for JP, but thats the reasoning behind my votes. The timing with him is purely coincidental.

I wasn't suggesting you looked suspicious for not posting, it was more just a comment that only one of the four who hadn't posted could be our final mason. It obviously isn't you anyway though or I'm guessing you would have said.

I wasn't suggested you looked suspicious for not posting, it was more just a comment that only one of the four who hadn't posted could be our final mason. It obviously isn't you anyway though or I'm guessing you would have said.

Na I know you werent, I was just confirming that I hadnt posted through being "scared", it was through working.

I reckon there is chance that the mason is scared of doing it, as they will more than likely die come night time.

Fair play and a good enough explanation for me. When people are questioned, it makes it so much easier when they come out with a proper explanation to help justify they are a townie.

I think now, seeing how there is so little people left. This try this backwards. Name 4 people that you trust, we'll take them off the list and see who we're left with.

At the moment, with the way this game has gone, I don't feel comfortable trusting anyone. JamboJen and AR were the only ones I did because they had put far too much time and effort into the game to be anything else but trustworthy.

My suspect list just now is

Bigsmak

Beverley

Deek

Boof/Jambopompey

BoJack Horseman

At the moment, with the way this game has gone, I don't feel comfortable trusting anyone. JamboJen and AR were the only ones I did because they had put far too much time and effort into the game to be anything else but trustworthy.

My suspect list just now is

Bigsmak

Beverley

Deek

Boof/Jambopompey

Ok, that's fair enough. Just trying different ways to look at this, considering we're absolutely shocking this game.

How about everyone posts 3 players they reckon are goons, in order of their suspected goonliness. Your biggest suspect is awared 3 points, the next 2 and the third 1. We then tally them up and all agree to vote the one with the most points.

So I say...

Deek - 3

Bigsmak - 2

Medico - 1

Obviously there's the issue of the goons voting here and messing up the votes, but I reckon there's still enough townies to balance that.

Another ****e idea? Or not?

Right here is a couple of posts that AR made on Thursday with the lists of people he felt were suspicious. The first one was in response to Deek where he listed Albannach, Bigsmak, Malky and myself as being on his list.

Interesting list - curiously (indulge me for a moment here), if I imagine you to be a goon for a second and take OUT those four names, and then also take out the names of those I have some faith in, these are the names that are left on the player list.

Beverley

Boof

Cigaro

Borthers

Deek

Marty-French

Those in Bold are the players who've not been involved in the lynching of a single townie. The ones I've been taking a look at. And all four of them are there. Interesting.

Just interesting.

Here's another one that he also made on Thursday.

I'm highlighting this post from JamboJen again because, given the goons penchant for not standing out, I really think we need to be concentrating our efforts on the bottom half of this table. Earnest mistakes are being made by those right at the top, I think.

Just how good would you have to be never to have had an active vote on a lynch?

IMHO it's no co-incidence that the more frequent posters are at the top of the list, the less frequent towards the bottom.

And that, for me, means that the most interesting players to look at for the moment are.....

Beverley

Boof

Deek

Marty-French

At very least one goon in there, I'd imagine.

Obviously Marty was a completely wrong guess, but he seemed insistent on the fact that the other three were dodgy. For me there are questions about all three.

Ok, that's fair enough. Just trying different ways to look at this, considering we're absolutely shocking this game.

How about everyone posts 3 players they reckon are goons, in order of their suspected goonliness. Your biggest suspect is awared 3 points, the next 2 and the third 1. We then tally them up and all agree to vote the one with the most points.

So I say...

Deek - 3

Bigsmak - 2

Medico - 1

Obviously there's the issue of the goons voting here and messing up the votes, but I reckon there's still enough townies to balance that.

Another ****e idea? Or not?

I think your original idea was a good one and hopefully other people will be able to come up with a list of people they feel they can trust. You and Malky seem to be townies and Cigaro's explanation eased my thoughts about him being a goon but there are questions about the rest.

Another good idea but I think we should only take it as a suggestion rather than automatically choose the person with the most points because I could see all the goons piling in with high votes for a particular townie. But let's see what everyone else says. At the very least, it may avoid some sort of pile up and will make voting patterns very interesting, particularly if we could go back and see who has voted for who in the game.

3 - Bigsmak

2 - Deek

1 - Beverley

I'm happy enough to post a list of the people I'm suspicious of, but I'd rather wait until Jambopompey and Deek post, to see if one of them (or even someone else) is going to claim to be the final mason.

At least then that should make any lists we have a bit more accurate.

I'll be revising all day tomorrow anyway, so should be around a bit to see what's happening/what's being said.

BoJack Horseman

Assuming others go along with this, at the very most to humour me... currently

Bigsmak - 5

Deek - 5

Beverly - 1

Medico - 1

I think the advantage of this is giving people a chance to vote, without actually voting. And without the need to single out one person in particular. Will be interesting to see where this goes.

ok, my list would be

albanach

bigsmak

boof

medico

deek

i have nothing to go on other than the fact i'm unroled, not goon, not mason... nothing but plain old townie!

BoJack Horseman
ok, my list would be

albanach

bigsmak

boof

medico

deek

i have nothing to go on other than the fact i'm unroled, not goon, not mason... nothing but plain old townie!

What list is this for Bev?

Sorry i've got two strategys on the go at once, but just to clarify...

thehibsareintheirbeds

Woooo mason, why not now! ...... They've still no idea

Woooooooooooooooooo

JJ = Worst. Mason. Ever. :50:

Good luck Walford! Knew I'd find myself whacked after AR last night.

Woooooooooooooooooo

jambopompey

i can guarantee that pugsy is a townie and that the cop did use BS but went above first before then investigating pugsy, i can also say that the masons where as bad as the townies.

BoJack Horseman

Seems we can reduce our list by at least one more.

jambopompey
Seems we can reduce our list by at least one more.

but everyone else is a suspect the theories have been doing the rounds and most folk where number 1 at a time with each, the numbers was on i went for alone, which was agreed that there may have been a link, i will post more when i get back home

jambopompey
Two things to say.

Pugsy is safe, surely? ArmiyaRomanova said as much and, now we know that he was a mason and that Eckauskas used BS (I'm presuming, has anybody actually checked?) he is absolutely unvotable for.

Second thing is...what's to stop one of the goons claiming mason status? There's no-one left alive to refute that...is there, other than the real mason?

And since the goons will know who is not a goon, it would be easy for one of them to say 'I am the mason and I know that X is a townie'. That could lead us into a false sense of believing who i not worthy of a vote.

I don't know if the goons would be as ballsy as that, but they're probably pishing themselves at our efforts so far.

In other words, I'm undecided as to whether or not it's a good idea for the mason to out themself for that reason - the goons could just cloudify things.

if you look back on the 2 dead masons lists of who to trust you will find the clue on who else to trust, but as things worked out the masons seemed to have as much knowledge as the townies, and more than likely be influenced from the goons on how votes went, i know they tried to get a second split vote but due to online timings where wrong with votes to allow a PM talk about targets for the lynching.

It is townies against the goons again the info that the masons got was very little, now do the goons whacked myself or pugsy tonight, they now have the luxury of staying stum, even allowing one of their own to be lynched, because as far as us townies are concerned we are running around killing each other.

tomorrow when i have a bit of time i will post my doubts on all remaining players, and some of the theories we had

My list of suspect players -

Bigsmak

Martin

Deek

Beverley/Medico

Goon scoring -

Bigsmak - 3

Martin - 2

Deek - 1

I'm feeling confident of the 3 I've scored, the 4th pick is by no means clear but I really can't be sure so apologies Bev/Medico if I'm wrong

once we get one the house of cards will fall down

BoJack Horseman

Bigsmak - 8

Deek - 6

Martin - 2

Beverly - 1

Medico - 1

can't speak for medico malky, but you've definitely gone down the wrong road if you seriously think i'm a goon

Bigsmak - 8

Deek - 6

Martin - 2

Beverly - 1

Medico - 1

what are you actually doing alby, cos i have no clue as to what that means

I like the idea. Once their information is out, they are as much a threat to the goons as the rest of us, so I can't see them being a great target at night time.

Gutted Borthers wasn't a goon. A really odd game he played there, and whatever he might say, it wasn't as clear as day.

vote Deek

Sticking to my guns here.

What have I done that makes you suspicious. I am a plain old townie, not one thing goonly about me at all.

I have missed the last two games as I needed a sabattical. It was coming to the point when people saw my name it was vote deek for no rhyme or reason.

I have came back to the fold and tried to play a nice quiet townly game. I have kept my head down and tried to vote for only one person a round.

When the doctor was getting piled on I told everybody it was a mistake long before he was lynched but nobody listened. Did I jump on the borthers band wagon yesterday, no I stuck to my guns as I said I would and voted for you. Are these the acts of a goon.

I ask again what makes you suspicious of me?

One more thing. I was on line all day yesterday, yet Yvonne could not start the next day until at least 8pm as she was waiting for the goon night kill. What does that tell you? I AINT NO GOON.

Vote Albannach

Not declaring yourself townie boof?

Nope.

For the very reason that it's unprovable until I'm dead. And if that happens it's game over and the goons crack open the champers.

I obviously could've posted 'Townie' after my name in some feeble attempt to subconciously sway people into believing that. All I can do, like anybody else, is try to use the information that's available on-thread to (a) try to root out the goons and (B) try to show evidence of my townie status...but nobody has to believe it and the goons just have to cast enough aspersions for other folk to start seeing dodginess where there isn't any.

But I didn't and didn't post 'Townie' after anybody else's name for the exact same reason - it's unprovable...Pugsy is the only one we can be sure of.

i can guarantee that pugsy is a townie and that the cop did use BS but went above first before then investigating pugsy, i can also say that the masons where as bad as the townies.

So the cop used a modified BS...without telling anyone?

FFS!!!

So the mason's would've believed that Silly Sausage was the cop, right? Since milky was checked first?

That must've been a bit of a surprise when Silly went and turned out NOT to be the cop!

So, have we now got two agreed 'unvotable' players?

Pugsy and Pompey

I hate doing this without cast-iron guarantees, but it's probably time for that leap of faith, so Pugsy and Pompey...you can expect no votes from me.

I won't be voting for myself, so that leaves 8 players with 4 goons among them...I like those odds better than the 16% we had at the start of the game.

yvonnejambo

Vote count so far;

Albannach-1

Boof-1

Beverley-1

Deek-1

You can change that Yvonne.

For general hiding-ness, but just happening to be around and cast votes when 'needed' and the pretending to be not knowing what's going on...and I know I've done this jokingly in the past but I've got a good feeling about this time...Vote Beverley.

VOTE Bigsmak

He's currently top of my goon list and I may be out most of the day so want to get a vote in. Chances are I'll be back well before deadline but don't want to take any chances

I've done this jokingly in the past but I've got a good feeling about this time...[/b].

couldn't be more wrong about your instincts if you tried, but hey ho...

when i'm swinging from that tree you'll see.

yvonnejambo

Vote count so far;

Beverley-2

Albannach-1

Boof-1

Bigsmak-1

Deek-1

5 still to vote

if (when) i'm lynched, look very carefully at those who HAVE voted for me & those who early in the game claimed to trust me

the answers will be there if its not too late to save the town

BoJack Horseman
what are you actually doing alby, cos i have no clue as to what that means

If you have a read over the last page it's plainly obvious what i'm doing.

As it stands:

Bigsmak - 14

Deek - 6

Beverley - 3

Albannach - 2

Martin - 2

Boof - 1

Medico - 1

nope alby its clear as mud

are you naming the people you trust or people you think are goons, and what are the numbers in bold for?

maybe i'm just being dense but my mind is mince at the moment

nope alby its clear as mud

are you naming the people you trust or people you think are goons, and what are the numbers in bold for?

maybe i'm just being dense but my mind is mince at the moment

Everyone is naming 3 suspects, and rating them on a scale of 3-1, 3 being most goonly.

Alba is adding these up, to give a quantitative suspect list for the whole town.

thanks cigaro as it was the numbers thing that was confusing me there.

i thought it was suspects, but just got confuzzled with the numbers

BoJack Horseman
thanks cigaro as it was the numbers thing that was confusing me there.

i thought it was suspects, but just got confuzzled with the numbers

Ok, got it now? Fancy getting involved?

well i posted my suspect list and have a vote sitting on boof, so there are my "stats"

Originally Posted by Beverley View Post

ok, my list would be

albanach

bigsmak

boof

medico

deek

i'll put them in order now

Boof

Bigsmak

Albannach

Deek

Medico

thats my current order, but is subject to change

Boof

Bigsmak

Albannach

Deek

Medico

Is there not only 4 goons?:eek:

BoJack Horseman
Boof

Bigsmak

Albannach

Deek

Medico

Will I take your top 3 to tally up? i.e

Bigsmak - 3

Albannach - 2

Deek - 1

?

Will I take your top 3 to tally up? i.e

Bigsmak - 3

Albannach - 2

Deek - 1

?

Cheating as well as a goon.:gun_bandana:

Is there not only 4 goons?:eek:

yes i know but that was the list i posted last night as i can't really decide between them

yes i know but that was the list i posted last night as i can't really decide between them

Ah ok, sorry. Think I thought the same last night actually.

Had a wee panic there!:o

why love?

cos you're not on my list??

i can put you on it if you like ;)

Archived