Eastenders Mafia

yvonnejambo

I personally think we should go for beverley tonight.

She's my next choice too, and my list said likewise.

EDIT: I will be waiting though. This is not one we should rush.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
actaully, I've been furiously pressing f5 looking for a pile on but thanks for giving the game away

UNVOTE Bev

Well you could have kept pressing F5 instead of giving the game away yourself then.

Thanks for the reaction though.

Well you could have kept pressing F5 instead of giving the game away yourself then.

Thanks for the reaction though.

excuse me but I think you did a good enough job of it yourself

BoJack Horseman
i knew i shoulda stuck with my vote on you

the only way you would want to start a pile on is if you were indeed a goon yourself.

i'm an easy target since you and a couple of others have planted the seeds of doubt into the minds of others

i KNOW i'm a townie, and that means, given the speed of your vote, you're clearly not!

careful guys, you're being led down the garden path by those who want to kill the town!

I didn't vote for you. Merely putting my thoughts into the open.

thereby casting enough seeds of doubt in peoples mind

very clever, but anyone who listens to you is condemning the town

BoJack Horseman
thereby casting enough seeds of doubt in peoples mind

very clever, but anyone who listens to you is condemning the town

We'll see.

What's the best way to go about this then?

Are we making lists again? Clearly that didn't work last time though.

There's no point in waiting until an hour before deadline tomorrow until we all start voting though, because that's just going to make it even easier for the goons.

unless we go with our convictions and hope for the best

the games in the goons favour and second guessing them may over complicate things

Okay then, how about we all just do an 'I intend to vote for....'

Then if enough of us agree we will, or we can discuss it until enough of us are happy with the decision.

It has to be better than one person making a vote then all the goons jumping on?

BoJack Horseman

I reckon we should go for it. I can't see anything else coming to light now. The goons will be keeping their cards close to their chest from now, hoping for a Town slip up. Although then that could be a good indicator. The quieter ones between now and tomorrow.

Ok, well if I'm voting i intend to vote for Bev.

If that's what we want to go with then I guess I'm good with that. Can;t see her convincing me otherwise.

BoJack Horseman
well, medico and albanach are clearly in cahoots

I am in no way affiliating myself with Medico. Infact, her "vote" for you is swaying me away. However to say that because two people are suspicious of you puts them in "cahoots" is a totally goon move.

I'm just about to go to bed but will check things in the morning I'd have to say I know Pugsy's a townie and I don't trust anyone else

If I was going to vote anybody it would be Bev or Deek but I'll see what anybody else comes up with

I am in no way affiliating myself with Medico. Infact, her "vote" for you is swaying me away. However to say that because two people are suspicious of you puts them in "cahoots" is a totally goon move.

whatever you say

i know i'm right about being a good guy & the only ones who can trust each other are those who know their goon mates

My 'vote' for Bev is swaying you away - for what reason would that be? It's not like it's out of the blue.

I do believe I was the first person in this game to raise any suspicions over Bev, or I was certainly one of the first anyway. That was away back on Day 3/4 I think, at which point Armiya managed to convince me I was wrong and to concentrate my efforts elsewhere.

My vote was also on Bev yesterday.

Any suspicions you have of Bev will be exactly the same as mine, unless you're working away with 3 others, which, FWIW I don't think you are.

I think I'm going to be voting for Beverly.

I'm sticking my neck out here but I think Deek is a townie.

then do it now and get it out the way

its the wrong move to make to be fair, but if you're gonna do then do it and stop pishing about over it

you're handing the town to the goons on a plate mind you, but hey ho. i'll not be able to convince you i'm innocent if you're already decided!

are we waiting for everybody to give their opinion, if so I'm away to bed and I'll see you in the morning

the goons have won btw, if i'm killed

and don't say i never told you so

This is a joke, can't believe how bad it's gone. The last game was one thing but for it to happen again is ridiculous.

I've tried to put some sort of logic into my votes and its clearly not worked at all. I'm at the point now where I struggle to trust anyone.

We've currently got five people either voting for Beverley or saying they are targeting her. If she's a goon, then it means that at least one has turned on her. However if she's not, there's a real pile up from the goons to get the job done asap.

Think it's too easy just now to concentrate all our efforts on Beverley because there are another three out there. It's in the goons best interests to get it done asap but for us townies, why not discuss other people first because obviously some folk are slipping under the radar.

This is a joke, can't believe how bad it's gone. The last game was one thing but for it to happen again is ridiculous.

I've tried to put some sort of logic into my votes and its clearly not worked at all. I'm at the point now where I struggle to trust anyone.

We've currently got five people either voting for Beverley or saying they are targeting her. If she's a goon, then it means that at least one has turned on her. However if she's not, there's a real pile up from the goons to get the job done asap.

Think it's too easy just now to concentrate all our efforts on Beverley because there are another three out there. It's in the goons best interests to get it done asap but for us townies, why not discuss other people first because obviously some folk are slipping under the radar.

Let's hear it then. Doesn't look like people are piling on for the time being anyway.

Do you believe Bev to be a townie?

Certainly makes a few folk look dodgy. Albannach has posted twice that we should just go for it, close the book. Why? Yet despite that he's not actually voted.

All I can say at the moment is that if you are a townie, don't vote for Beverley. If she's a townie, even if the four goons vote for her, we still have a chance. If she's a goon and her fellow goons are giving up on her, then let them for now. We need to use every minute that we can.

This game has gone this way because too many people have been too quick to go after one person.

Let's hear it then. Doesn't look like people are piling on for the time being anyway.

Do you believe Bev to be a townie?

Well we've got two active votes and three people saying they are going for her, if they do that then the game could be done.

At the moment, there's no one that I can say is definitely a townie. But this vote is crucial and we need to think through our options, like I say even if Bev is a goon, there's three more out there. As tomorrow developes and we decide that's who we'll go for, then fine but the last two lynches have happened before the deadline which plays into goon hands as they can jump on a bandwagon. Then once the figure is hit, we can't do anything about it.

It doesn't look like the four goons are piling onto her though, does it?

It could be. When I posted my list last night, it was Bigsmak, Beverley and Deek. I've also previously suspected Boof.

You, Cigaro, Albannach and Malky seemed alright to me, but now I'm not so sure especially as it's pretty quick to only suspect one person. The four of you have slipped under the radar for me and from the lists of other people, it was the same for them as well.

At the moment I can't rule anything out.

Well we've got two active votes and three people saying they are going for her, if they do that then the game could be done.

At the moment, there's no one that I can say is definitely a townie. But this vote is crucial and we need to think through our options, like I say even if Bev is a goon, there's three more out there. As tomorrow developes and we decide that's who we'll go for, then fine but the last two lynches have happened before the deadline which plays into goon hands as they can jump on a bandwagon. Then once the figure is hit, we can't do anything about it.

Nobody you can definitely say is a townie? Pugsy maybe??

My point about people piling on is that if Bev's a townie then the goons could easily have lynched her by now, since she's already sitting on 2 votes and there are at least another 3 of them. There would be no point in them waiting to win the game. They will not all want to pile on to get rid of a goon though, would they?

Since you think we should discuss who the 4 goons are a bit more before we decide to make any lynch, who do you think they are right now?

Just seen the above, so you think bev, Deek, Boof and someone else are the goons?

Nobody you can definitely say is a townie? Pugsy maybe??

My point about people piling on is that if Bev's a townie then the goons could easily have lynched her by now, since she's already sitting on 2 votes and there are at least another 3 of them. There would be no point in them waiting to win the game. They will not all want to pile on to get rid of a goon though, would they?

Since you think we should discuss who the 4 goons are a bit more before we decide to make any lynch, who do you think they are right now?

Just seen the above, so you think bev, Deek, Boof and someone else are the goons?

Agree that we can count out Pugsy but I suppose it pretty much seems a given that he is.

That's true that they could all pile in and finish the job if Bev is a townie, unless one or two of her votes have already come from goons. Obviously you have to take into consideration that a few people (Deek and Boof) haven't posted, so who knows if they've been online or not. How much do you trust Malky?

At the moment, I can't give a definite answer about one of them, let alone four. I might have to an even closer look at which people stuck together throughout the game. Last night I thought Bev, Deek and Bigsmak were goons with Boof as the fourth likely one but as I was so sure about Bigsmak, I have to consider my options.

I wonder whether Albannach and Deek's continual voting for each other in the game was to make people think they were on opposite sides. I apologise to him if he is a townie, but Albannach also seems to be coming up with a lot of strategies to automatically lynch someone. Malky's eagerness to vote in this round seemed strange and Boof has also been strangely quiet.

Rick Grimes

what a disaster of game... oh, and wooooooo!

and how does Deek know my name?

wooooo!

what a disaster of game... oh, and wooooooo!

and how does Deek know my name?

wooooo!

i don't think he does, there were too many %%s in his thingummy

unless you spell your name like an arse :P

i think you all should look carefully at the voting over the last 2 days

i'm innocent, not a goon, but i think you ought to be able to see who is!

look at the most vocal, the most (seemingly) helpful & the opposers and i reckon we have at least 3 of the 4 in there

anyhoo, its all academic cos we all know its going to be manipulated into a lynch on me, then its game over fellow townies

and on that note i'm off to bed, some of us honest folks have work in the morning!

oh and if you think this game is a disaster, you missed the last one...

we sucked in that one too!

i don't think he does, there were too many %%s in his thingummy

unless you spell your name like an arse :P

i think you all should look carefully at the voting over the last 2 days

i'm innocent, not a goon, but i think you ought to be able to see who is!

look at the most vocal, the most (seemingly) helpful & the opposers and i reckon we have at least 3 of the 4 in there

anyhoo, its all academic cos we all know its going to be manipulated into a lynch on me, then its game over fellow townies

and on that note i'm off to bed, some of us honest folks have work in the morning!

Well since there's a good few of us who obviously can't see it why don't you enlighten us?

BoJack Horseman
Agree that we can count out Pugsy but I suppose it pretty much seems a given that he is.

That's true that they could all pile in and finish the job if Bev is a townie, unless one or two of her votes have already come from goons. Obviously you have to take into consideration that a few people (Deek and Boof) haven't posted, so who knows if they've been online or not. How much do you trust Malky?

At the moment, I can't give a definite answer about one of them, let alone four. I might have to an even closer look at which people stuck together throughout the game. Last night I thought Bev, Deek and Bigsmak were goons with Boof as the fourth likely one but as I was so sure about Bigsmak, I have to consider my options.

I wonder whether Albannach and Deek's continual voting for each other in the game was to make people think they were on opposite sides. I apologise to him if he is a townie, but Albannach also seems to be coming up with a lot of strategies to automatically lynch someone. Malky's eagerness to vote in this round seemed strange and Boof has also been strangely quiet.

I was eager to get the show on the road because it's been dragged out long enough and I think we has much chance at bagging one now as we do tomorrow. I can't see much happening in that time.

My continual voting for Deek is because i'm pretty sure he's a goon. His votes for me were clearly in retaliation due to frustration.

I'm not a goon. I'm curious about Bevs vote for me. Surely she realises we need a majority vote here, and I don't think enough townies see me as bad to get that majority. I'm also curious as to why the goons haven't followed up her vote on me? If she's a townie, her vote on me allows the goons their 4 votes to lynch me, ending the game. I guess though you could look at it as i'm a goon and they're not lynching me because i'm one of them. I assure you that is not the case though.

This is really make or break time. I doubt they'll be anyone else on tonight to complete a lynch so i'll leave my vote for tomorrow.

How much do I trust Malky? About as far as I could throw him.

I was just going to say that, me and medico were in the same situation last game and all it needed was 1 townie to vote a non-goon and the 4 goons (well 3 and stupidly Marty) jumped on that to get the lynch and win the game

so after night the 1st vote is a crucial one and shouldn't be done in haste

Yet as soon as lynching Bev was mentioned...

VOTE Beverley

As soon as I pointed this out and questioned him over it he unvoted straight away. If he was waiting for a pile-on then I don't really see how what I said affected it at all, he could have kept F5-ing for a while longer.

actaully, I've been furiously pressing f5 looking for a pile on but thanks for giving the game away

UNVOTE Bev

In saying all of that though, everything anyone says looks suspicious to me just now.

Another thought has just occurred to me. If Malky was waiting for the four goons to pile on then that suggests he thought Bev was a townie because they would never have all piled onto a vote for one of their own. If he thought her to be a townie, then why would he now have been so keen to get a vote back on her.

Well since there's a good few of us who obviously can't see it why don't you enlighten us?

That's what I thought too.

I was eager to get the show on the road because it's been dragged out long enough and I think we has much chance at bagging one now as we do tomorrow. I can't see much happening in that time.

My continual voting for Deek is because i'm pretty sure he's a goon. His votes for me were clearly in retaliation due to frustration.

I'm not a goon. I'm curious about Bevs vote for me. Surely she realises we need a majority vote here, and I don't think enough townies see me as bad to get that majority. I'm also curious as to why the goons haven't followed up her vote on me? If she's a townie, her vote on me allows the goons their 4 votes to lynch me, ending the game. I guess though you could look at it as i'm a goon and they're not lynching me because i'm one of them. I assure you that is not the case though.

This is really make or break time. I doubt they'll be anyone else on tonight to complete a lynch so i'll leave my vote for tomorrow.

What you say about Deek has been my thought for the majority of this game, especially when he tried to drag me into the reasoning for saying that we were working in tandem.

At least we can rule out the fact that a goon can take one for the team because with the opportunity of a 100% record at stake, surely they won't do that. The problem I have at the moment is that even if Bev is a goon, as well as say Boof and Deek, five people (you, Cigaro, Medico, Malky and Pugsy)have already expressed an interest in lynching Bev, so one of this list HAS to be a goon.

Why would the goons potentially give up the opportunity for a perfect game by getting rid of Bev to give us an extra day at catching them? If we follow that logic, at least Malky and Medico have put down a vote now. You, Cigaro and Pugsy have just talked about it. If Pugsy is definitely a townie, it brings both you or Cigaro into the frame. Of course there is a chance that Malky and Medico are trying to get the ball rolling to generate interest before withdrawing their vote.

BoJack Horseman
That's what I thought too.

What you say about Deek has been my thought for the majority of this game, especially when he tried to drag me into the reasoning for saying that we were working in tandem.

At least we can rule out the fact that a goon can take one for the team because with the opportunity of a 100% record at stake, surely they won't do that. The problem I have at the moment is that even if Bev is a goon, as well as say Boof and Deek, five people (you, Cigaro, Medico, Malky and Pugsy)have already expressed an interest in lynching Bev, so one of this list HAS to be a goon.

Why would the goons potentially give up the opportunity for a perfect game by getting rid of Bev to give us an extra day at catching them? If we follow that logic, at least Malky and Medico have put down a vote now. You, Cigaro and Pugsy have just talked about it. If Pugsy is definitely a townie, it brings both you or Cigaro into the frame. Of course there is a chance that Malky and Medico are trying to get the ball rolling to generate interest before withdrawing their vote.

Totally agree with what you have to say there. Although what you say about one of those 5 having to be a goon isn't necessarily true as there is 5 townies. Your logic is assuming that you yourself are a townie.

At this moment I am willing to give bev the benefit of the doubt this round. However I feel if she is a townie then the goons will be latching on to her current votes in the morning.

Morning. This is it then. One wrong vote by us and the goons have it.

The five of us remaining have to vote in unison or it is curtains.

I will stick by my guns.

Vote Albannach

Here's hoping.:err:

well the seemingly most helpful is albannach, and the most vocal medico, is you

i think you're both goons!

Another thought has just occurred to me. If Malky was waiting for the four goons to pile on then that suggests he thought Bev was a townie because they would never have all piled onto a vote for one of their own. If he thought her to be a townie, then why would he now have been so keen to get a vote back on her.

Actually I was just hedging my bets, it appeared bev was 2nd favourite for most folks goon list so by putting the vote on I was waiting for a pile on or no reaction

The fact that we have had votes on her for a good few hours now says a lot for me

Anyway time to get ready for work

yvonnejambo

Vote count so far

Albannach-2

Beverley-2

5 still to vote and will be 5 for a lynch

Archived