Eastenders Mafia

yvonnejambo

BoJack Horseman

Right. I'm off to see Star Trek. Be back to see the results after. Hopefully we've got a goon tonight.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yvonnejambo
Right. I'm off to see Star Trek. Be back to see the results after. Hopefully we've got a goon tonight.

Are you going with Bev? ;)

yvonnejambo

The Walford residents were getting anxious they had lynched so many of their own it had to be time to catch a wrong un.

The cheeky chappie was looking a bit suspicious

ricky.jpg

So off the bridge he was pushed with a great sigh of relief from the towns people. This time Marty/Ricky was a

another innocent townie-lynched

Now night proper

yvonnejambo

As the masons finished having their nightly cuppa and chat Pat headed homewards.

pat.jpg

The goons pulled from behind by her earrings and stabbed her in the wee park bit in the square. Pat Butcher lay slumped over the park bench

Pat or as you may recognise her as ArmiyaRomanova-Mason killed by the goons

Its now day

yvonnejambo

Playing are

1 malkymcfrench

3 Jambopompey

5 Bigsmak

6 Beverley

7 Albannach

9 Boof

11 Cigaro

16 Pugsy 93

17 Borthers

18 Martin

20 JamboJen

21 Deek

24 Medico

13 left 7 for a lynch and deadline 9pm tomorrow.

4 goons and 2 masons out there

Boof cant vote today

I cant believe this. Not one goon lynched. To be honest the only player I trust in the game is pugsy.

Originally Posted by Deek

I am fed up with you accusing me of being a goon, what have I done that makes you think I am. You have not came up with one shred of evidence to support it. Is it because I voted for you in an earlier round. Well here we go again. And in every round until you are found out for what you are. As soon as you stick your head out of the water you are shot down. I actually think you Martin are joined at the hip.

Vote Albannach

I should have stuck with you 2 nights ago.

Its you or Martin that are now firmly on the radar, both of you are working in tandem, trying to make me look bad, to take the heat away from whatever you are up to.

Unbelievable and I can't help but feel that AR was killed for the same type of reasons that Jam Tartan was killed a few nights ago because he was onto something. JT started the theory on the numbers and AR has been quite clear on who he feels is guilty.

Vote Albannach

I should have stuck with you 2 nights ago.

Its you or Martin that are now firmly on the radar, both of you are working in tandem, trying to make me look bad, to take the heat away from whatever you are up to.

I'm not working in tandem with anyone, I voted for you on the second day because I thought you were suspicious. That's your last three posts you've suggested that I'm working in tandem with Albannach and it seems like you are trying to bring me into your argument without any other reasons than the fact I've voted for you. Remember, AR had you on his list as well.

Will be interested to see why Boof didn't vote.

Unbelievable and I can't help but feel that AR was killed for the same type of reasons that Jam Tartan was killed a few nights ago because he was onto something. JT started the theory on the numbers and AR has been quite clear on who he feels is guilty.

I'm not working in tandem with anyone, I voted for you on the second day because I thought you were suspicious. That's your last three posts you've suggested that I'm working in tandem with Albannach and it seems like you are trying to bring me into your argument without any other reasons than the fact I've voted for you. Remember, AR had you on his list as well.

Will be interested to see why Boof didn't vote.

So why have you consistently said in most of your posts that I am a suspect? Why did you think I was suspicious. I bet you dont have a shred of evidence to support your claims.

I challenge you to produce any.

I even told everybody it was wrong to vote for The Doctor as his style was not his usual. What happened, nobody listened and he was lynched.

Remember I have played this game for three years and have a feel for the style of most posters.

I had a real feeling AR was a mason so kept well away him to let him continually probe.

As for Boof, he is not normal, hard to judge as no matter if he is a goon or townie his posting style is the same.

So why have you consistently said in most of your posts that I am a suspect? Why did you think I was suspicious. I bet you dont have a shred of evidence to support your claims.

I challenge you to produce any.

I even told everybody it was wrong to vote for The Doctor as his style was not his usual. What happened, nobody listened and he was lynched.

Remember I have played this game for three years and have a feel for the style of most posters.

I had a real feeling AR was a mason so kept well away him to let him continually probe.

As for Boof, he is not normal, hard to judge as no matter if he is a goon or townie his posting style is the same.

The reason why I suspected you from the start is that you didn't really get involved in discussions with who it might be. It was only yesterday that you started to come up with names that you felt were suspicious, so it seemed like you were trying to stay in the background and not give a lot away.

From the first time I voted for you, I asked for a reason to change my mind. You didn't give me anything and only called me a fecker for voting. If you had nothing to hide, then why not give me a reason to take you off the suspect list?

Your final vote has never been on the person that got lynched, so either you are really good at working out who the townies are or you know who the masons/townies are. You could be innocent and if you are, we need your three years knowledge of posters to help finally get the goons. Is there anyone that you can say is posting slightly out of character?

The reason why I suspected you from the start is that you didn't really get involved in discussions with who it might be. It was only yesterday that you started to come up with names that you felt were suspicious, so it seemed like you were trying to stay in the background and not give a lot away.

From the first time I voted for you, I asked for a reason to change my mind. You didn't give me anything and only called me a fecker for voting. If you had nothing to hide, then why not give me a reason to take you off the suspect list?

Your final vote has never been on the person that got lynched, so either you are really good at working out who the townies are or you know who the masons/townies are. You could be innocent and if you are, we need your three years knowledge of posters to help finally get the goons. Is there anyone that you can say is posting slightly out of character?

It has always been the same old story, dont say much and you are a goon. If I knew who the goons were I would have voted for them.

I believe I have voted for what I thought was a goon every night.

As for the three years many posters have came and gone. But the constants that remain in this game are

3 Jambopompey

6 Beverley

9 Boof

Pompey has always came out with the "I am drunk excuse etc" but not a lot of substance

Beverley I cant work out yet. She always has something to say. I have been a goon with Bev in a few games and she is definately acting differently this game.

Boof I have explained earlier, is always the same no matter what role he has.

I have probably moderated more games than anybody else over the years and have a feel for who is good and who is bad.

ArmiyaRomanova

wwwooooo-ooops

Goons probably got as sick of my voice in this game as I was.

or I might have been onto something.

wwwwwoooooooooo

i'm not a goon, i am now no longer even nana moon

i am now captain of the startship enterprise with a little too much corona in my veins!

i didn't have time to run through the thread and see who was on what number of votes really, so i simply went with one of the people i think look guilty.

i'm still none the wiser, but i must admit to not having trusted AR, he was one of 2 i was pretty certain to be bad

i have a strong suspicion there will be a bit of a pile on me today, so think carefully if you're placing faith in the wrong players. i'm no bad guy. not not even a good guy, i'm nothing in this game at all

vote albanach for now, though that may change

captain jambo T beverley out!

BoJack Horseman
good film Bev?

Pretty damn good.

Horrible night guys. Odd that Deek and Bev would go straight after me. AR came to trust me, and I him, and he turned out to be masonic. You'd think they'd look back and see what his suspicions are, no? Seeing as how the masons had a better grip on this game than we do.

But no. They both vote me?

good film Bev?

fanforkingtastic!!

it was very knowing insofar as it took the humour of the telly show and cast the actors very well. each character was played in much the same way as the were played on the TV show.

chekov was a wee sweety trying to pronounce his words so carefully, spock was excellent, bones was just brilliantly bones...

it had big bangs, great graphics and was just pure fun!

albannach, i've suspect you since the word go

Hi folks, just in to say a quick hello.

The 3.6 mile walk from the bus has sobered me up some - night oot with colleagues after the 6th years' buggering-off do.

Last I saw the thread was Friday afternoon when I was for the chop so anything I'd've voted wouldn't have made a difference and I see I'm barred from voting today :(

To be honest I'd given the game up as a bogey as I could see it heading the same way as last one. i.e. work like buggery (except JamboJen's been doing that this time instead of me) only to be thwarted by craptitude. So I was hoping to be gone cos I couldn't be ersed with it anymore.

I'll maybe look in again tomorrow...just a thought, if BS was used AR would've known what Pugsy is. I've not looked back but FFS can we not vote for him please if he's a townie? At least can we manage that?

Night night.

Christ, what another ****e day/night! We really need to get a hold on this game because its quickly slipping away.

I think a look at ARs posts may be in order.

Well AR was my next suspect so I'm glad I didn't start a lynch on him.

Chris Benoit

wooooo

at least the goons can be confident that the masons know the square root of feck all if i was public enemy number 1

wooooo

yvonnejambo

Votes so far

Albannach-2

10 still to vote

BoJack Horseman

Right guys, one of:

Borthers

Deek

Beverley

Need to go tonight. I gurantee there is at least 1, probably 2, and i'm hoping 3, goons in there. AR seemed to agree, and granted he got Marty wrong, but I trust his judgement, considering it's been shared by at least 2 others in this game.

This game has been a disaster! Seems to have no strategy at all whatsoever in who's voted off..i get voted off as i'm chatty without speculating so i'm obviously a goon..then if you say feck all you're obviously a goon as well..being dead I know who my money's on now but as I abide by zee rules I shall not say :glasses:

:qqb010:

I'd taken the Masons' silence to mean that Pugsy is a townie.

They've have had several days to raise the heat on Pugsy if he were a goon. He's not exactly been attracting votes, has he?

Voila - that gives you 11 folk to vote for (presuming nobody will be voting for themself).

Just have to hope that Pugsy is a vanilla townie and not a mason. We still need our two masons to be able to share theories...well, maybe not need, but it's a potentially handy position to be in.

yvonnejambo

if any dead players want to put their 4 goon list by PM to me I will keep a record and post the player (if any) who gets them all right at the end of the game. :)

PS I wont actually tell you until game is over!

jambopompey
It has always been the same old story, dont say much and you are a goon. If I knew who the goons were I would have voted for them.

I believe I have voted for what I thought was a goon every night.

As for the three years many posters have came and gone. But the constants that remain in this game are

3 Jambopompey

6 Beverley

9 Boof

Pompey has always came out with the "I am drunk excuse etc" but not a lot of substance

Beverley I cant work out yet. She always has something to say. I have been a goon with Bev in a few games and she is definately acting differently this game.

Boof I have explained earlier, is always the same no matter what role he has.

I have probably moderated more games than anybody else over the years and have a feel for who is good and who is bad.

that has been a problem with my game all the time, i was drunk after the match on thursday and was suffering all day yesterday, today im away for most of the day, i may be able to get on later but any changes in my votes will not be in bold as it will be via the mobile.

I have been suspect about many players yourself included, but all my theories and doubts on players have been wrong.

I will await the all clear to post via my mobile as a vote count from Yvonne as i would rather take my time in casting my vote, i may be on later on before heading out for the day

Is anoyone able to post a list of the voting from yesterday. Since I wasn't around much I didn't really manage to keep track of it and can't really be bothered going back to check.

yvonnejambo
that has been a problem with my game all the time, i was drunk after the match on thursday and was suffering all day yesterday, today im away for most of the day, i may be able to get on later but any changes in my votes will not be in bold as it will be via the mobile.

I have been suspect about many players yourself included, but all my theories and doubts on players have been wrong.

I will await the all clear to post via my mobile as a vote count from Yvonne as i would rather take my time in casting my vote, i may be on later on before heading out for the day

Yes that will be ok

BoJack Horseman

vote Borthers

I've given my reasoning and he's the one of the three i'll go for just now.

vote borthers

He was on my dodgy list before and I noticed AR took a vote off him to pursue Marty so I'll take my lead from that unless Borthers can convince me otherwise

jambopompey

vote borthers

has posted but not said much, his if he is killed it is due to what he knows, i think it means he knows he's a goon

Right guys, one of:

Borthers

Deek

Beverley

Need to go tonight. I gurantee there is at least 1, probably 2, and i'm hoping 3, goons in there. AR seemed to agree, and granted he got Marty wrong, but I trust his judgement, considering it's been shared by at least 2 others in this game.

Either I am completely wrong (again) or you are a good guy. That is my exact list, with no idea who the fourth might be just yet.

vote Borthers

Hmmmm..

A couple of people I feel inclined to trust have gone down this route so I am going to do the same.

vote Borthers

don't know quite how i've made it onto people lists, but i'm no goon i tells you that much!

:qqb010:

hmmm

unvote albannach

vote borthers

i hate pile ons, but he is on my list

BoJack Horseman

Here's hoping we've got this one right. No guarantees but i've got a good feeling.

hmmm

unvote albannach

vote borthers

i hate pile ons, but he is on my list

Strange move Beverley as there is already enough votes to lynch him. Do you know something we dont?

Here's hoping we've got this one right. No guarantees but i've got a good feeling.

I hope you're right. This is an important one.

Strange move Beverley as there is already enough votes to lynch him. Do you know something we dont?

Her vote came in about 1 min after the other one.. maybe she didn't see it!

Her vote came in about 1 min after the other one.. maybe she didn't see it!

Or perhaps trying to get a quick vote on one of her doomed goon friends to try and appear all innocent.

BoJack Horseman
Or perhaps trying to get a quick vote on one of her doomed goon friends to try and appear all innocent.

It's a typical and really obvious manoeuver. It really was a minute after though and you seem to be pushing at it. Maybe Bevs the innocent in my 3 suspects.

Archived