Top Posters In This Topic

• hmfc_liam06

• Samuel Camazzola

• Irufushi

• Victorian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 18/08/2023 at 11:38, escobri said:

What your thoughts on Devlin's swing guys? Looked not bad but is it good enough to play with @Irufushi?

A swing fit for lawn bowls if ever I've seen one.

Another victory today in the monthly medal.

In the final of the summer singles as well so on course for 3 victories this year.

Its an easy game golf 🤣

On 20/08/2023 at 16:48, Rudi Skacel said:

Best score off the back tees today. 76. 

Need to get you over my way for the return match. 

Finished all square at yours?

Im down from 12 to 6 since we last played 👍

Samuel Camazzola

Live coverage of St Andrews Bay Championship on Viaplay Xtra. 

Garcia, Pereira, Varner III all featuring this afternoon. 

The course is looking tremendous on TV. Commentary provided by Sterling Furniture legend, Dougie Donnelly. 

Shot 75 on wednesday and went out in 38 today. Started to think id maybe cracked it. Then went double, double on the 2 easiest holes on the course. 

had 22 points on the front 9 and 9 points on the back 9. 

thats me back in my place. 

Starting to move in the right direction. The Stealth making the difference along with the fairway woods and hybrid. I've dumped the 3 and 4 irons, which has made room for more wedges, tho the lob is probably not needed. The 5 iron is next to be dumped, if I can get another hybrid or 7 wood. 

Just need to sink more Par putts and take the few birdie chances. 

Oh and don't stand on rocks in the burn. :trippin:No Robbie, slipping.

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Starting to move in the right direction. The Stealth making the difference along with the fairway woods and hybrid. I've dumped the 3 and 4 irons, which has made room for more wedges, tho the lob is probably not needed. The 5 iron is next to be dumped, if I can get another hybrid or 7 wood. 

Just need to sink more Par putts and take the few birdie chances. 

Oh and don't stand on rocks in the burn. :trippin:No Robbie, slipping.

Lob wedge is one of my most used clubs.

Just now, Ray Gin said:

Lob wedge is one of my most used clubs.

I just use it for certain bunkers. 

Had the week off so plenty golf played this week. 

5 rounds, 5 35pt scores. Never had that happen before, certainly consistent :lol:

Thought I'd put in here given the area and he's a good Jambo.

Mate had full set of clubs and trolley nicked from the Shandon area last week (between Thursday and Saturday) - not sure of the complete bag, but it had RBZ irons and was in a Blue Taylor Made bag.

If anyone hears of anything similar out there, please let me know.

16 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Had the week off so plenty golf played this week. 

5 rounds, 5 35pt scores. Never had that happen before, certainly consistent :lol:

Where did you play?

Samuel Camazzola

Bank Holiday chop around the Torrance today. Easily the best greens I've putted on in a long time. 👌🏼Same pin positions as yesterday's Asian Tour event. 

Didn't help me hole anything though. +2

2 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Just played Newbattle, what a brilliant wee course. Probably the best conditioned course I’ve played this year.

Great course. First hole with OB left and just beyond the green makes it a tense start!

36 minutes ago, kila said:

Great course. First hole with OB left and just beyond the green makes it a tense start!

I’d been meaning to play it for a while as I’d heard good things so took the chance today - good call! 

I don’t think it’s the most exhilarating of courses but the condition more than makes up for it, was great seeing the attention to detail the greenkeepers were going into today as well. They’re definitely a credit to the club.

And yeah, I made sure I was right of the tree on the first :lol:

Will definitely head back for their open.

Kept seeing the advert on facebook and to be fair I hardly ever clean my clubs. So thought id give this a go. Also got a free trial with arccos for 45 days so that will be interesting. 

IMG_9102.jpeg

15 hours ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Kept seeing the advert on facebook and to be fair I hardly ever clean my clubs. So thought id give this a go. Also got a free trial with arccos for 45 days so that will be interesting. 

I've got one but I find it a bit bulky for my liking for taking on the course but it's really handy for cleaning clubs at home. 

One would raise an eyebrow that you may be wanting to nudge your handicap up for the start of the '24 season :ninja:

Worst I've shot is 24 pts, even during a stinker the closing holes at my course I usually manage to salvage enough to not be completely embarrassed.

Also enjoy scrolling down to see who's been disqualified for not signing their card :laugh:

Edited by kila

1 hour ago, Armageddon said:

If it's any consolation.... 20 points in lawn bowls would be amazing! :)

Dont bore me with someone elses apparent “elitism” please. 

24 minutes ago, R9. said:

Loved this one, really like Laura. I have been watching Tubes from the start. Bringing Jimmy on board has taken it to the next level. 

Agreed, just watched the episode with Ben Shepard and big Dunc got a mention, now that would be epic if he featured alongside Jimmy.🤣

maxresdefault-1.jpg

7 hours ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Dont bore me with someone elses apparent “elitism” please. 

If you’re coming here for hugs after a shite round it might not be the place for you 🫣

Chill out and take the bants 

31 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

If you’re coming here for hugs after a shite round it might not be the place for you 🫣

Chill out and take the bants 

Oh im quite happy to laugh at my bad rounds. It was pathetic really. Just cba with someone who im assuming is decent at the game, lording it over others. Especially when they never say their scores.