Vampires - The Curse of Shedsylvania

Dandyman

HMFCjamieHMFC
Nope Jamie he is on the list, I picked you out of the list as you have played a few games and dont post much, if your on the side of good lack of posting IMO doesnt help the town..

tobais has played more so why didn't you pick him or flux

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have had a helluva stressy day with all kinds of shecht flying my way and i'm totally wiped, but this voting and unvoting mullarky has made me laugh!

not long in the door but going to make dinner, and its going to be bloody lovely!

i'll pop back in a wee while once i'm cleared my head out of all this work junk and see whats going on then

18 active votes at the moment.

Still to get votes from HMFCjamieHMFC and Rossi_1983 (if you have voted, gie's a shout)

Current standings (I think - given it's been bloody pandemonium!!)

Robby Bobson - 7

Tobias Funke - 6

Brian Whittaker's Tache - 1

colincameron'spenalty - 1

Cigaro - 1

Beverley - 1

Sweeney - 1

No I haven't got a current vote standing, but cheers for latting me know that, barring some more flip-floppery, I now have the decisive vote

:ahhhhhhh:

That should make my decision process easier...

I don't think either is vampire, but a vote elsewhere is pretty much wasted. I am going to re-read the thread to try and decide wether Maxi is on the level...if I think he is, then he is a more worthwhile save than Chris

Cesnauskis+10
No I haven't got a current vote standing, but cheers for latting me know that, barring some more flip-floppery, I now have the decisive vote

:ahhhhhhh:

That should make my decision process easier...

I don't think either is vampire, but a vote elsewhere is pretty much wasted. I am going to re-read the thread to try and decide wether Maxi is on the level...if I think he is, then he is a more worthwhile save than Chris

Not necessarily...

the people who havent voted for either tobias or BR are essentially wasting their vote (its like voting for the lib dems or something), barring a mammoth turnaround.

Put your money where your mouth is guys - Tobias or BR.

Not necessarily...

It is with the caveat of no more vote changes (i.e. no more flip floppery as I mentioned above)

Basically, Jamie never ever votes, so I now have to vote for 1 of 2, both of which I think are innocent. I was pretty sure Robby was innocent until a few hours ago when he said a couple of things that made me slightly wary, but I would still say I 'm 75% sure he is innocent. Tobias on the other hand has done nothing really either way to raise suspicion.

I can't even rely on the people who's judgement I trust in these games, as they are split or voting elsewhere :confused:

yes i do and i am going to vote tobais as robby as hinted to having a role

There goes my get out clause...

I was considering voting for Tobias to tie the vote and let fate decide.

Guess I will have to get off the fence,

VOTE TOBIAS

Could I be so bold as to ask for a reason why so many have voted for me? Is it because Maxi has hinted having a role, and voted for me, so you want to be seen as on his side? Just curious...

No one?

Too many people lurk at the start of these games, so I don't want to punish Maxi for having the audacity to actually post and try and get us into action

No one seems to be wanting to defend Robby or Tobias so i'll unvote Robby for now...

You realise unvoting means it won't be a tie, right?

You realise unvoting means it won't be a tie, right?

yeah but nobody seems to want to defend either of you so i suspect that that you are both non team players.

you have talked about shoes and Robby is claiming his death would be a loss.

so vote Robby until more people turn up to the party :1022:

Well I don't see how I can be more of a team player - I've voted for 'Robby' because I'm taking a guess that it's reverse psychology and he's been caught out. That's my contribution and all one can really do at this stage of the game.

yeah but nobody seems to want to defend either of you so i suspect that that you are both non team players.

you have talked about shoes and Robby is claiming his death would be a loss.

so vote Robby until more people turn up to the party :1022:

It's the first day, so noone really knows about any other players. There are also only 2 vampires, so even if we somehow managed to get one in danger, they don't have the numbers to influence the vote.

Deadline is in 1 hour, so there is no real chance to get anyone else in the firing line. I have been trying all day, but most people are going for either Chris or Maxi.

I am 90% sure Chris is innocent from his posting

About 75% sure Maxi is townie, with 10% thinking that he has a role. The rest thinks he is bluffing.

I now have to decide wether it's better to vote for the 90% townie of Chris, or the 10% power, 75% townie of Maxi...

I don't if any of you agree but this has been one of the best first days action for a long while :cocktail:

I don't know if Tobias is bad or good but I know I am good and if it has to be between me and him for the drop then so be it, I would rather it be him than me :). I have tried to stir up some action and it seems to have worked, hopfully with an in depth review something usueful can be extracted from the chaos of the last 24 hours.

It's the first day, so noone really knows about any other players. There are also only 2 vampires, so even if we somehow managed to get one in danger, they don't have the numbers to influence the vote.

Deadline is in 1 hour, so there is no real chance to get anyone else in the firing line. I have been trying all day, but most people are going for either Chris or Maxi.

I am 90% sure Chris is innocent from his posting

About 75% sure Maxi is townie, with 10% thinking that he has a role. The rest thinks he is bluffing.

I now have to decide wether it's better to vote for the 90% townie of Chris, or the 10% power, 75% townie of Maxi...

I think yvonne's contributions were a bit strange, her style is different than it is normally, more....focused? I think she has a role but it could be good or bad. There is no chance to start a bandwagon now anyway, I certainly would'nt want to risk moving my vote just now.

I think yvonne's contributions were a bit strange, her style is different than it is normally, more....focused? I think she has a role but it could be good or bad. There is no chance to start a bandwagon now anyway, I certainly would'nt want to risk moving my vote just now.

She is on 0 votes though, so there's no chance we would get enough support at this early stage

Worth a shot though as she has seemed a bit different to me

UNVOTE TOBIAS

VOTE YVONNE

OK that's not really helping me out - you're a slippery customer this time round Rossi, very non committal.

Well then, could everyone voting me please switch to Yvonne ;)

ArmiyaRomanova

I make it tobias funke sitting on 7 votes

UNVOTE : robby bobson

....with robby bobson also now on 7 votes.

Still a knife-edge situation, with everyone having an active vote on.

Except me, so...

VOTE : Deek

OK that's not really helping me out - you're a slippery customer this time round Rossi, very non committal.

Well then, could everyone voting me please switch to Yvonne ;)

I will switch my vote back to a more decisive one if noone else agrees about Yvonne

As for me being slippery :sad: I am just totally clueless when I don't have the added info gangsters have!!! I thought folk would have realised that from the Lovecraft/Das Root debacle of the last heroes game!

Hmmmm, very strange behaviour there imo. Two players trying to wipe their hands of any blood at the last minute.:closedeyes:

As I said, I am going to put my vote back in the danger zone as noone else is willing to stick their neck out at this late stage.

For deadline time, there has been very little action bar me, Flux, Armiya and the 2 in danger, and that is very surprising imo! Considering noone is really convinced by either suspect, you would expect some action :confused:

i am going to give Maxi the benefit of the doubt due to the chance he has a role, so unfortunately VOTE TOBIAS

I don't think he is a vampire, but there is no other option

Why me? :sad:

Your posting seems different from normal. I can't put my finger on it exactly, but just something stands out about it. It was a late roll of the dice, to try and save 2 people who I think seem genuine

Alright folk, just in after spending 2 1/2 hours stuck on a train :(

Robby 7

Tobias 6 i think

And I have just tied it up :P (p.s that was an accident. Never realised it was 7/6 when I voted)

ArmiyaRomanova
As I said, I am going to put my vote back in the danger zone as noone else is willing to stick their neck out at this late stage.

For deadline time, there has been very little action bar me, Flux, Armiya and the 2 in danger, and that is very surprising imo! Considering noone is really convinced by either suspect, you would expect some action :confused:

i am going to give Maxi the benefit of the doubt due to the chance he has a role, so unfortunately VOTE TOBIAS

Don't think you've unvoted yvonne before voting tobias, so it probably doesn't count.

And I'm not convinced that TD's vote count is right either - I had TF and RB on 7 apiece.

Your posting seems different from normal. I can't put my finger on it exactly, but just something stands out about it. It was a late roll of the dice, to try and save 2 people who I think seem genuine

And I have just tied it up :P (p.s that was an accident. Never realised it was 7/6 when I voted)

you also need to unvote yvonne too!

Where is everyone?

Time to go after the newbies next....

Even though there's a chance it's an evil role? Oh well, the town does have a habit of royally ****ing up the first lynching, I see this will be no different.

:nooo:

Rossi you havent unvoted me. Im not sure how im different than any other game and its only day 1! I like Robby like to get involved as I dont see the point of signing up then moaning about being roleless all the way through. I get involved and usually put my neck on the line just the way I am.

ArmiyaRomanova
Hmmmm, very strange behaviour there imo. Two players trying to wipe their hands of any blood at the last minute.:closedeyes:

You refering to me unvoting you so that the votes would be tied? Even though it might save your @rse?

Not wiping my hands of anything, just trying to tease any information I can out of a tied result as the deadline approaches.

I have the critical votes on 7 each

And Rossi's still voting for Yvonne at the moment....(need an unvote if you want it to happen)

Votes so far...(unless some bassa puts one in in the time it takes me to post this...)

1. Beverley - Robby

2 JennyJambo - Tobias

3 Cigaro - Robby

4 CCP - Tobias

6 hmfcJamiehmfc - Tobias

7 ArmiyaRomanova - Deek

8 Sweeney - Robby

9 jambolad - Tobias

10 Cesnauskis+10 - Sweeney

12 yvonnejambo - Tobias

13 Deek - Cigaro

14 cs_hmfc - Tobias

15 Toggie88 - Beverley

16 Stella_jambo - Brian_Whittakers_Tache

17 Tobias Funke - Robby

18 Flux capacitor - Robby

21 Rossi_1983 - Yvonne

23 Brian_Whittakers_Tache - Robby

24 Robby Bobson - Tobias

25 Commander Harris - Robby

ArmiyaRomanova
Votes so far...(unless some bassa puts one in in the time it takes me to post this...)

Yup, gotcha....!!

8 apiece with two minutes to go?

Archived