Vampires - The Curse of Shedsylvania

Dandyman

ArmiyaRomanova
The picture properties show an evil ghost.

Have you made some kind of mistake?

Are you trying to get yourself knocked off?

Nope, just an amusing response your cute yawning baby pic.

I rarely state that I'm 'just a plain townie' in games (and in some games I'm not :eek:), but I'm happy to do so on this occasion.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off out to a pub quiz, so just to let people know where i'm at

VOTE JENNYJAMBO

Still hasn't posted, despite being on kickback today. Normally a very frequent poster in these games, but was unusually quiet in the last heroes game when she was godmother

I'm still in the cellar waiting for Beverley...:blush:

And you can assume that you get your drink as soon as you ask for it - I've installed Robo-Boof to satisfy your needs.

in the CELLAR?

i thought you said shelter, so i've been shivering in there all evening!

Gone all quiet again here, im off for a bath will check later to see if anything is happening.

I wont be here tomorrow night. I might pop in at 6 tomorrow morning, but just in case.

Vote Cigaro

To clever by half for a simple townie.

Ok still nothing to go on so I will vote HMFCJamieHMFC, reasons given earlier. Its a gamble and nobody knows who to go for unless your draculas crew at this stage.

HMFCjamieHMFC
Ok still nothing to go on so I will vote HMFCJamieHMFC, reasons given earlier. Its a gamble and nobody knows who to go for unless your draculas crew at this stage.

your reasons for wanting to get rid of me are that don't i contribute enough who says any of the new players will contribute anything and you also left cesnauski+10 out of your list of people who doesn't post much. I wonder why is he in your team are trying not to drag attention to him

soory not been on folks ,just got my internet fixed been working on it since 7pm tonight :(

quick vote count for you all

Robby Bobson 3

Tobias Funke 2

Cigaro 2

Jambolad 1

jenny 1

Jamie 1

Its actually still a bit hard to back it up as non posting considering the game wasnt meant to start till tonight. From that list of no showers

Jenny Jambo

HMFCJamieHMFC

Cesnauskis+10

Tobias Funke

Flux Capacitor

Time to check if they have been active on KB since last night, if any have and aint posted on this then my vote will go that way.

Nope Jamie he is on the list, I picked you out of the list as you have played a few games and dont post much, if your on the side of good lack of posting IMO doesnt help the town..

ArmiyaRomanova
Tell them the error of their ways TD!!!

Killing me would be a grave mistake

Dracula has risen from the grave (mistake)?

getting interesting.

RB is hitting at a role but i cant see how thats a good thing (if he claims he is who he is) as it just draws attention to himself.

ill keep an eye on things a little longer before i vote

getting interesting.

RB is hitting at a role but i cant see how thats a good thing (if he claims he is who he is) as it just draws attention to himself.

ill keep an eye on things a little longer before i vote

He is confusing me :(

Commander Harris
there is method to my madness but I will need support to make it work.

I fail to see the method? can you shed a bit more light?

Commander Harris
he's an experienced player, so there is a plan somewhere lol

I'm sure there is, which side it benefits is a different matter though.

He is confusing me :(

hmmm i think i may have an idea what hes doing, its a bit risky if its what i think it is.

im not 100% sure tho.

Is everybody happy with the deadline being tomorrow night (Tuesday) at 10pm or will i extend it?

am fine with that

Sorry Cigaro, newbies dont ask questions like you have then hold off voting for "just now". Is somebody schooling you?

How do you mea newbies dont?

And nope.

Well there's pretty much nothing going on in here, lots of blustering and huffing and puffing, but actual plan or revelation.

Has anybody questioned Robby Bobson over his change of avatar? It's obviously to ward off vamps, but could it be a double bluff, he's playing a fairly dangerous game, exposing himself.

Dirty boy.

Well there's pretty much nothing going on in here, lots of blustering and huffing and puffing, but actual plan or revelation.

Has anybody questioned Robby Bobson over his change of avatar? It's obviously to ward off vamps, but could it be a double bluff, he's playing a fairly dangerous game, exposing himself.

Dirty boy.

pretty much my thoughts

easy for the vamps to pick him off if he is who he says he is

OK, I'll go on the one semi clue my feather ruffle attempt generated.

unvote Tobias

vote Yvonnejambo

I have a hunch she has a role, probably a bad one. She seemed to get into this game a lot quicker than usual (when she is a townie) and has not once uttered the 'I'm a townie' line, which is usually her first post when she is one. Then, after I made my suggestions Yvonne backed me up but not fully, I voted Tobias then she pondered over who to vote before picking the opposite target to me. Picking Jamie over my choice or voting for me (the front runner) seems like 'safe voting' to me. Safe voting has been used as a successful goon tactic before, most notably by a certain Mr Boof.

Call me crazy if you want but that is my hunch. I have to find some way to liven things up, if I get lynched then so be it I'm just a bored townie who has decided to live life on the edge.

BOO!

Apologies for my late arrival. I was indeed logged in yesterday but spent a short time perusing the Members Lounge and that was it. I was dealing with a drama which involved my sister, my neighbours, a lying cheating metally challenged waster, a deluded insane dwarf and a bit of violence (between the waster and the dwarf I might add!). Sooooo anyway...here I am.

Oh I also helped arrange a funeral yesterday too. That wasn't connected to the drama though!

It's tiring being me. :)

BOO!

Apologies for my late arrival. I was indeed logged in yesterday but spent a short time perusing the Members Lounge and that was it. I was dealing with a drama which involved my sister, my neighbours, a lying cheating metally challenged waster, a deluded insane dwarf and a bit of violence (between the waster and the dwarf I might add!). Sooooo anyway...here I am.

Oh I also helped arrange a funeral yesterday too. That wasn't connected to the drama though!

It's tiring being me. :)

You should make a movie of that life Jenny, a comedy, deluded insane dwarves are hilarious.

Alright Folks just to let you know im have a nightmare with my home pc, i cant seem to get on the internet, i spent 4 hours last night trying to fix i finally got it working about 11ish, just to switch it on this morning for the same ***** to happen again. I may need to run the game from work which would mean changing the Deadline, but first i will see if boof can deal with the first lynching

i have internet access at work on breaks, so i may need to make the deadline around 8 in the morning and come in to work early :(

Robby, firstly I very rarely say Im bored or just a townie, when I am. The only game I had to do that in was the last one I played as I was always in the firing line and it was a fact! The boring bit I said in that game as I was only one of a few that actually had no role. Every game I have always participated a lot in and now see being a roleless townie as just part of my life :sad:, but will always take part in the game till Im lynched or killed. Its a shame the old board has gone because anyone wanting to check out my game play could have looked back.

second point I did not follow you as I dont have trust in you, I posted my list of who would be on my shortlist for first vote. You picked 2 from the list which I then agreed either of them would be a good shout. I did not go against you but have a mind of my own. If others apart from you think Tobias is more dodgy than Jamie, then I will change my vote.

third point now your saying your just a roleless townie but your the man af action and it would be bad for the town to vote you off, can you explain why?

Obviously it aint good to vote any tonie off but what makes you so special if you have no role?

Oh and forgot to add you have first told people to trust you and vote Flux off then you changed to Commander H, then it was between Tobias and Jamie and now me!. Thats a lot of accusations on first day and even if you were the bestest player ever in the game it would be pretty clear that you have no knowledge on anyone (apart from your gang which could only have 1 other at this time) and not every one could be bad anyway.

Im seriously thinking of changing my vote to you Mr Robby, Im going to work just now and wont be back on till late afternoon.

If others apart from you think Tobias is more dodgy than Jamie, then I will change my vote.

Thats a lot of accusations on first day and even if you were the bestest player ever in the game it would be pretty clear that you have no knowledge on anyone (apart from your gang which could only have 1 other at this time) and not every one could be bad anyway.
Hmmm, so you say nobody can have any knowledge of other players except vamps/orderers, so how can people tell if Tobias is more dodgy than Jamie?

I've done a lot of vote jumping, flux was just a name out of thin air, Harris was a tit for tat and then I put forward a serious suggestion and picked out Tobias and Jamie as dispendable, a couple of folk said maybe but nobody backed me up then you said it was a decent idea and went the opposite way from me. It just seemed like you were taking a safe option (covering all bases) incase there was a bandwagon against me or Tobias.

Well it's now between you and Tobias as to where my vote will finally rest, he is a lurky boy who I think we should pressure into action and you smell fishy. I'll keep my vote where it is just now.

Robby, firstly I very rarely say Im bored or just a townie, when I am. The only game I had to do that in was the last one I played as I was always in the firing line and it was a fact! The boring bit I said in that game as I was only one of a few that actually had no role. Every game I have always participated a lot in and now see being a roleless townie as just part of my life :sad:, but will always take part in the game till Im lynched or killed. Its a shame the old board has gone because anyone wanting to check out my game play could have looked back.

second point I did not follow you as I dont have trust in you, I posted my list of who would be on my shortlist for first vote. You picked 2 from the list which I then agreed either of them would be a good shout. I did not go against you but have a mind of my own. If others apart from you think Tobias is more dodgy than Jamie, then I will change my vote.

third point now your saying your just a roleless townie but your the man af action and it would be bad for the town to vote you off, can you explain why?

Obviously it aint good to vote any tonie off but what makes you so special if you have no role?

i do, so that makes 2 of us at least.

UNVOTE JENNYJAMBO

I'm a sucker for deluded insane dwarf stories:confused:

This whole Robby Bobson/Yvonne set-to has got me a bit suspicious, but it ain't much to go on just now, so want to see how it pans out. A lot of posters are staying a bit too quiet just now though which are making things even harder than normal

UNVOTE JENNYJAMBO

I'm a sucker for deluded insane dwarf stories:confused:

This whole Robby Bobson/Yvonne set-to has got me a bit suspicious, but it ain't much to go on just now, so want to see how it pans out. A lot of posters are staying a bit too quiet just now though which are making things even harder than normal

Not half, I'm basically having an argument with myself it's so ****ing quiet.

What is making you suspicious BTW?

well not much happening is there.

i gotta head to work and prob wont be back before the 10 deadline so ill vote cs_hmfc just now. no real reason just need to vote and they are a little quiet.

Commander Harris

I've said my piece, RB seems the dodgiest given the way he has been posting.

I'm sticking with that vote :)

You'll be sorry. I'm no vamp and this town will be dead (tsk) when I'm gone.

Unless that is what you want, you like it being quiet eh, easier for yer pals to hide eh?

Archived