Vampires - The Curse of Shedsylvania

Dandyman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This place is getting wierder and and wierder...

The newbies will be wondering what is going on!

Time for more girlies to sign up for the next few games by the sound of it!

Course you can! It's thanks to you and Robby and your penalty shoot out that I had to take this lot to bed with me in the first place.

I'll shove Stella over a bit and you can squeeze in between Bev and Yvonne!

:cry_smile:

helllooooooooooooooo you hottie

He is available.

Any pics of Trish?

trish2oc3.jpg

trish_stratus_02.jpg

TrishStratus-003.jpg

AAGL040.jpg

That do ?

Steven Pressley?:confused:

It's Val Venis!

Robby Bobson was walking home from the football match sobbing into his Shed United top after suffering a humiliating defeat at the hands of his arch Rival Tobias Funke, when he was confronted by a large posse carrying what looked like pointy sticks. One of the gang shouted, you blood suck animal you will pay for what you did to Gretel as they lunged at him, Robby still knackered from the penalty shoot-out , cries you have got the wrong guy I’m not a Vampire I swear, with the gang still leering and spiting at him he decided to run for it, and almost manages to get away only to trip on his untied boot lace and land on a metal pole Impaling himself. As the blood started to pour from Robby Bobson body the town folk realised that they had made a terrible mistake

Yes, Robby Bobson Townie was dead.

It is now night would all role players except the psychic please send me there requests. :)

And Thanks to all for making the First Day very enjoyable. :)

eeeeeeewwwwww!!!!!

thats a vampires favourite time of the month apparently

why do you think i had garlic chicken for tea, i'm running a bath of holy water and i'm sleeping in a bed with crosses hanging all around it?

not to mention the crucifix round my neck and the garlic cloves all round the windows and doors

oh, and remember a vampire can't enter your house without being invited in, but it never hurts to take a few precautions

What's this about then?

Either he has played one last wind up on us, or he has played some of us and made me especially look really stupid

I have been silenced since I saw that, as I was sure he was innocent. I can't believe I have made such a huge mistake, and have basically signed my own death warrant :sad:

oh well guys i was completely wrong about Robby, at least we got a baddie though!

edit - no we never, he was a townie, and i was right about him.

told you so!

ArmiyaRomanova

Awww, @rse.

Never any serious doubt that he was a townie really.

Still, an entertaining first day.

G'night all.

Oh, just a townie, a plain ol' townie, no role, no power.

Bad start, lets hope we have safe night and a better day tomorrow.

Hmm, well I thought he'd at least have a role. Strange bluffing technique, just drawing attention to himself.

big gamble. however if people had listened to me, he would have been saved :sad:

HAHAHAHA got yer hopes up there eh;)

Damn you!

al-hakim-shaking-fist.jpg

If I had just kept quiet and waited for the outcome I could have seemed ok, but no, I had to put in a disclaimer cos I actually believed you :sad:

The only bonus is that the doc may have been tempted to save him as he did ask for protection, which would leave a real good role person vulnerable.

The only bonus is that the doc may have been tempted to save him as he did ask for protection, which would leave a real good role person vulnerable.

:confused:

since its now night, and we failed miserably, as we always do first time around, i guess i'll hit the hay.

gotta be up early this week, and the mess on leith walk is adding a significant amount of time to make it to my work!

here's hoping we get a badun

i've been checking profiles and already spotted 1 poster pm'ing right after the lynch

ment to pm that to your vamp buddy did u?

gaaaaaaaaaahhh, and we fail again!

took out the wrong guy after all :(

sorry robby

RIP wee man

Friggin Norah! Right you...you're getting shifted to the other end of the bed you randy so and so.

Lights out time anyway!

Night ya'll!

since its now night, and we failed miserably, as we always do first time around, i guess i'll hit the hay.

gotta be up early this week, and the mess on leith walk is adding a significant amount of time to make it to my work!

here's hoping we get a badun

i've been checking profiles and already spotted 1 poster pm'ing right after the lynch

Say now!

Don't want to maybe be bumped off in the night, taking that info to your grave

What I was trying to say was Robby asked to be protected by the doc as he was powerful, IF he was still alive and the doc believed him his protection from doc would mean real good role players without a chance of protection.This could have hindered the town especially when the numbers dwindle. thought it was quite clear what I said but obviously not. Anyway its night and I aint no vamp

read it again, slipped up methinks

Your take on it then, fair enough. im away to bed night folks

Say now!

Don't want to maybe be bumped off in the night, taking that info to your grave

no, cos i don't know if the person is good or bad. we've already killed one of our own, and the person pm'ing might be on our side.

they've not really been on my radar yet, but i WILL be watching them closely and if i suspect foul play i will let on

no, cos i don't know if the person is good or bad. we've already killed one of our own, and the person pm'ing might be on our side.

they've not really been on my radar yet, but i WILL be watching them closely and if i suspect foul play i will let on

Fair enough

I spent the last 10 minutes after you said that checking folks profiles, but never had such luck

Archived