Vampires - The Curse of Shedsylvania

Dandyman

Mods could you please Sticky this Thanks :)

The Story

In the sleepy Village of Shedsylvania, the town folk where celebrating winning the best small Village for the 3rd Year in a row.

All the villagers where laughing and cheering as Boof the towns top Barman Performed his usually party trick, unaware that a new breed of evil, that had human form during the day but became a monster at night, was lurking in the in the shadows waiting to extinguish the peaceful folk of Shedsylvania, and that in the morning they would be battling not only to save there own life but also the beautiful Village of Shedsylvania.

It was a beautiful Morning and Tenacious D had decided to go for a stroll to shake off the killer hang over he had after the party last night, when he seen something sticking out the bushes, to his horror there was Gretel the village Bike completely drained of blood, remembering the story passed on by all his ancestors about how his great great uncle Alexander had defeated the dark prince and his army of ghouls, he ran to the town centre and rang the village alarm. Had it started all over again?

Yes, it had, this really was the ultimate battle between Good and evil.

Who will win?

The Order - None of the Order can be turned into vampires

The High Priest - Recruits and investigates on alternate nights, if the High priest dies, one of the disciples will take over the investigations but they wont recruit anymore. if Dracula tries to recruit this player they will fail

Disciple x 1 (to start with) - Can investigate on behalf of the High Priest. cant be turned if Dracula Tries to recruit a Disciple it will just become a feeding

The Good Guys/Gals

Van Helsing - This roles is basically the Special Agent role, He/she has 4 attempts at trying to kill a vampire or hyde during the night. If turned he/she will lose there kills, but if a vampire feeds on Van Helsing He/she will also die as Van Helsing has garlic coursing thru his/her blood.

Dr Jekyll - Has the power to protect one player per night. Can protect Her/Himself but cant protect the same player twice in a row.

The Psychic - This player is giving a list of players targeted and get to warn one of them or change a name on the list(like the Painter) this will be the last role i will deal with at night, once i have all the info in. (Could be a important role for either side)

The Inn Keeper - This role blocks someone at random by getting them so drunk they cant perform there role (if they have one)

Townies x 10- these clueless folk will be using all there skill to try and figure out who the ghouls are, but dont get to close to Dracula as he may just turn you.

The Bad Guys/Gals

Dracula - Recruits (stops if he/she dies) and can either feed himself or send one of the Vampires to feed. (Will appear as a townie on the first investigation). cant be recruited .

Vampire x 1 (to start with) can feed on behalf of Dracula. Cant be recruited, if the Priest tries to recruit a Vampire, that Vampire will die instead

Hyde - A Evil Little person out to kill all and claim the town as his/her own, Has a total of 3 kills. be careful not not let this little dude/tte into your clan as it could be your demise

Renfield - A Nosey Townie working for Dracula, who has been ridiculed all his life and wants to get revenge on all the townies. He/she will find out if a player has been involved in any night activity and report his findings back to Dracula . (Can only spy 3 times then becomes a vampire).

It is Day 1 and there are 20 players in the game so 11 votes are needed for a lynching

Happy Hunting :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Rules

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. If you want to change your vote you must unvote the player you are currently voting first. you must try and vote every townie day, if you cant let me know, i will allow 1 missed vote then the player/s will be banned for one day's voting, any player that continues not to vote will be mod-killed

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you say you’re Dr Jekyll or The High Priest etc you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me or Boof and we will sort it out. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No Pms or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players in your team

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I’ve killed townie posts

ghosts can post at night if they chose, but please dont give out any info about any players roles at are still involved in the game, you can have a banter but dont ruin the game and always start your posts with wooo lol

the 20 Players are as follows :)

1. Beverley

2 JennyJambo

3 Cigaro

4 CCP

6 hmfcJamiehmfc

7 ArmiyaRomanova

8 Sweeney

9 jambolad

10 Cesnauskis+10

12 yvonnejambo

13 Deek

14 cs_hmfc

15 Toggie88

16 Stella_jambo

17 Tobias Funke

18 Flux capacitor

21 Rossi_1983

23 Brian_Whittakers_Tache

24 Robby Bobson

25 Commander Harris

wooohoooo

and so it starts.

lets hope we do a better job than the last time, cos we truly sucked the fat one in that game.

looks like i've missed out on a role again as i'm assuming the roles have now all been sent out, but hey ho...

i fully intend to bag a few bad guys this time around.

so townies, lets do this thing

hello folks

no role for me again so it looks like its vampire hunting for me.

if any one wants me ill be at boof's have a nice cold beer

line em up stella..

we can have a run down of who we think looks like they've not seen the sun in a while

Commander Harris

evening Shedsylvanians!

I'm hoping we do slightly better than last time, although we couldn't really do much worse than that complete whitewash!

let's kick some undead arse :)

Howdy all !

I can tell you I dont have a role again, glad about it in a way becuase this looks alot more confusing than the last one.

Commander Harris
right first round is on me.

pints for everyone, anyone who wants a bloody mary is getting lynched.

what about a half and a nice single malt?

ArmiyaRomanova

Let's see how quickly this one gets me killed...

VOTE : Deek

Number 13 - got to be unlucky in this game of superstition.

Right I'm off to bed just now, will set a deadline for Tuesday 10pm for the first lynching, just so the game doesn't start dragging on day 1

Goodnight, Sleep tight and dont let the Vampires Bite ;)

Vodka and lemonade for me please Stella, was out in the dizzy heights of Penicuik on Friday night and didnt spot any known jambos :sad:

Anyway I thought this game was starting tomorrow night :confused:

Vodka and lemonade for me please Stella, was out in the dizzy heights of Penicuik on Friday night and didnt spot any known jambos :sad:

its on its way.

where did you end up in penicuik? i had a weekend in for a change as mrs SJ was up

yeah it was meant to, but it didn't look like anybody else was going to sign up so didn't see the point in holding off till then :)

its on its way.

where did you end up in penicuik? i had a weekend in for a change as mrs SJ was up

Was in bellmans, the royal then the railway. Was pretty quiet out.

I will read the roles and rules a bit more tomorrow to tired tonight and need sleep before the paranoia of this game sets in. night townies

Was in bellmans, the royal then the railway. Was pretty quiet out.

I will read the roles and rules a bit more tomorrow to tired tonight and need sleep before the paranoia of this game sets in. night townies

The royals getting quite good again and the bellmans is ok, not the biggest fan of the railway but sometimes end up there.

Let's see how quickly this one gets me killed...

VOTE : Deek

Number 13 - got to be unlucky in this game of superstition.

erica-yawn-20030521.jpg

Pint o' 80/- please barkeep...unless it's meant to be me again...;)

C'mon guys - get accusin' and pleadin' innocence.

Vote Jambolad

He was on the thread early, did he get a PM? He was very quick to come out and say he didn't have a role, I was not convinced.

So we're up and running!

I thought it was tonight this was starting.

Yeah sorry i had to get it up and running last night as im not going to be online much tonight as i have a couple of things to take care of

All pm's have been sent out so if you havent got one by know then you are a simply Townie for now, altho any one outwith the Order or the Vampire Clan can be recruited so you never know who you can really trust :)

Boof do you understand the roles? I'm sure you have the list of who is what? also anyone one else unsure just pop me a pm and i will get back to you asap ;)

Also as i said last night i have set a deadline for 10pm tuesday for day 1 as i know Day 1 cam sometimes drag out

Commander Harris
So we're up and running!

I thought it was tonight this was starting.

surely you would have known. :P

the old, "I didn't get a PM and I've only just stumbled on the thread" trick. ;)

vote flux capacitor

Trust me on this one.

If you wanna live, follow me.

you seem very sure, do you have any reason for it or are you going on gut instinct?

personally i want to take this game a little slower and read more into posts.

we were so bad at the last game, and i don't want to make a mistake and consistantly lynch the good guys again.

i think the last game us townies have EVER played, so lets not make the same mistakes again and put a little more thought into our choices

Jambo1977 I think.

damn name changes.

changing his name just as a mafia game starts - coincidence? or something altogether more sinister.....?

surely you would have known. :P

the old, "I didn't get a PM and I've only just stumbled on the thread" trick. ;)

Damn, you caught me :wavey:

And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling sheep...

Greetings!

With our dysmal performance last time round I think we shouldn't jump in straight away and be a bit more cautious.

I think we should all listen to me this time, lets get this first day over with and let the real fun begin. I mean what chance have we got of hitting one of 3(?) bad guys in 20? Virtually none, lets pick a name and sink them quick and not fart about like last time and end up in a mess like the one that ended with Lovecraft getting chopped.

You can trust me now, I only ever get this aggressive when I'm hunting baddies. That is the case here and I don't want to be faffing about for 24 hours. Lets agree on a name, (not me because I'm the goodiest goodie in town) and get it over with.

That is as close as you'll get to a plan on day 1.

I think we should all listen to me this time, lets get this first day over with and let the real fun begin. I mean what chance have we got of hitting one of 3(?) bad guys in 20? Virtually none, lets pick a name and sink them quick and not fart about like last time and end up in a mess like the one that ended with Lovecraft getting chopped.

You can trust me now, I only ever get this aggressive when I'm hunting baddies. That is the case here and I don't want to be faffing about for 24 hours. Lets agree on a name, (not me because I'm the goodiest goodie in town) and get it over with.

i would say a 3 in 20 chance :)

Commander Harris

think there's 4 bad guys. Dracula, a regular vampire, Hyde, Renfield.

that's a 1 in 5 chance so your point still stands.

vote Robby Bobson - as good a name to stick with as any!

the baddies can recruit in this game if im not mistaken, so i reckon we should try and lynch someone who we think is a good game player, and who we think is likely to be recruited by the baddies.

then even if they turn out to be a townie, at least they cant be recruited to the dark side and come back and bite us on the bum. (see what i did there :) )

Commander Harris
OK

unvote flux capacitor

vote Conman Harris

thought that might happen!

come on RB, what did you expect after posting that and expecting folk just to accept that you were a good guy because you say so?

thought that might happen!

come on RB, what did you expect after posting that and expecting folk just to accept that you were a good guy because you say so?

Sounded a tad desperate...

Commander Harris
Sounded a tad desperate...

don't know if desperate is the right word. He's either a townie just trying to liven up the game in the usually dull early stages or a bad guy pretending to perform that role to protect himself.

I don't think the latter is beyond RB though.

CH, You've played enough games to know my style when I'm a good guy. I like to ruffle the feathers early doors to try and open the game right up, and I'm usually successful at it, the down side being the fact I draw the attention of the bad dudes onto myself :). I have a good record of pointing out the bad guys but then not sticking to my plans either because nobody backs me up or I'm easily persuaded to change my vote (may I remind you that I listed no less than 3 bad guys early doors last time but failed to successfully vanquish them before getting killed). Well this time I'm not taking any **** and I'm in the mood to spill some vampire blood. I wanna be a hero this time and not die for nothing!

I warn you now, You'll be sorry if you vote me off, unless you are an evil-doer because I'm this sorry town's man of action - that is all I will say just now. So are you with me or against me?

Commander Harris
CH, You've played enough games to know my style when I'm a good guy. I like to ruffle the feathers early doors to try and open the game, and I'm usually successful at it and draw the attention of the bad dudes onto myself. I have a good record of pointing out the bad guys but then not sticking to my plans either because nobody backs me up or I'm easily persuaded to change my vote (may I remind you that I listed no less than 3 bad guys early doors last time but failed to successfully vanquish them before getting killed). Well this time I'm not taking any **** and I'm in the mood to spill some vampire blood. I wanna be a hero this time and not die for nothing!

I warn you now, You'll be sorry if you vote me off, unless you are an evil-doer because I'm this sorry town's man of action - that is all I will say just now. So are you with me or against me?

I have indeed, that's why I said you're either a townie livening things up or a bad guy pretending to do that. I still don't think the second option is out of the question. I also think previous posting style is overrated as a method of deduction - I chop and change my style/frequency etc depending on my mood at the time rather than my role.

for the record, I think I have similar problems to you, either not enough backup or easily persuaded otherwise - It's rather frustrating!

first day and only one vote against you, it's a bit early for dropping role hints isn't it?

I have not dropped any big hints have I? I'm appealing for some support from the get go this time and I'm saying that with me around the bad guys will be kept on their toes, they like nothing better than long awkward silences to hide in.

What can I say, I'm bored of the ghost town games that usually develop, if the right people get behind me I can help the smoke the baddies out by force :).

Commander Harris
I have not dropped any big hints have I? I'm appealing for some support from the get go this time and I'm saying that with me around the bad guys will be kept on their toes, they like nothing better than long awkward silences to hide in.

What can I say, I'm bored of the ghost town games that usually develop, if the right people get behind me I can help the smoke the baddies out by force :).

I took "I warn you now, You'll be sorry if you vote me off, unless you are an evil-doer because I'm this sorry town's man of action - that is all I will say just now. So are you with me or against me?" as an attempted role hint.

was I wrong to do so?

vote flux capacitor

Trust me on this one.

If you wanna live, follow me.

So your point in that statement was just to stir things up? On day 1 its impossible to have that info. HHHmm. As the 1st day or 2 are always going to be random Im happy to put my vote on your head but will leave off for a bit longer.

Archived