Vampires - The Curse of Shedsylvania

Dandyman

ive changed my mind

unvote cs_hmfc

vote Brian_Whittaker's_Tache

hes been on KB but not even bothered to post on this thread, either lieing low or just not helping.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brian Whittaker and Cesnauskis+10 are the only ones not to post so far, but I think both are newbies, so will give them benefit of the doubt for now.

The bottom half looks like this:

Deek 5

flux capacitor 5

Sweeney 5

ArmiyaRomanova 5

Beverley 5

Boof 3

Toggie88 2

HMFCjamieHMFC 2

JennyJambo 1

Tobias Funke 1

cs_hmfc 1

Deek, Sweeney, Armiya, Bev, Toggie, Jenny and Chris are all regular players, and normally post a lot (bar Chris when he is bored or hiding). Jenny has given her reasons, so will discount her for now, but that leaves 5 experienced gamers who are posting considerably less than usual...I reckon at least one of them has something to hide

Commander Harris
You'll be sorry. I'm no vamp and this town will be dead (tsk) when I'm gone.

Unless that is what you want, you like it being quiet eh, easier for yer pals to hide eh?

nope, I don't like it being quiet - that's why I talk so much :P

Well I've had enough. My vote is staying where it is unless someone can come up with some other dazzling plan. Just don't complain if you decide to lynch me, find out I'm a good guy and end up with a dozen lurkers for company.

my defence in the low posting is quite simple.

game starts sunday night, i post

monday, at work i posted during my lunch break. got home last night and posted while i was making my tea, then my mate who left for new zealand this morning popped round for some wine last night...

now i'm back at lunch, on my lunch break.

nothing out of the ordinary.

i'll be back online when i get home, but i'm pretty tired today (wine & school nights don't really mix) so might flump onto the sofa for a while later.

the game has been a little quiet so far, so i've been nosing around the members lounge & the terrace last night during spHELL

there are only a couple of people on my radar, and i think its pretty obvious who they'll be to be honest.

Commander Harris
i dont necessarily believe BR is a baddie, but he's the only person whos made it obvious that he could be.....

anyone could be, particularly the lurkers. - that's RBs point and I do sympathise with it. I'm just not sure that I completely believe his motives are as simple as he states.

Hmmmm, do you really think if I was bad I would be trying to get people to post, if had a team mate do you really they would just let me post so much and draw attention to myself and endanger our cause? Somehow I think the Vampires (there are only 2 remember) will be playing a tried and tested game plan, one does nothing while the other posts quite a bit, picks their nose makes a 'safe vote' and goes largely unnoticed - 'lurking in the open' I think someone described it previously, and there are quite a few doing that already.

I try to get things moving every game and you lot just sit about scratching your arses.

Votes so far...(unless some bassa puts one in in the time it takes me to post this...)

1. Beverley

2 JennyJambo

3 Cigaro

4 CCP

6 hmfcJamiehmfc

7 ArmiyaRomanova - Robby Bobson

8 Sweeney - JamboLad

9 jambolad

10 Cesnauskis+10

12 yvonnejambo - hmfcjamiehmfc

13 Deek - Cigaro

14 cs_hmfc - Tobias Funke

15 Toggie88

16 Stella_jambo - Brian_Whittakers_Tache

17 Tobias Funke - Robby Bobson

18 Flux capacitor

21 Rossi_1983

23 Brian_Whittakers_Tache

24 Robby Bobson - yvonnejambo

25 Commander Harris - Robby Bobson

Boooo...only 9 counting votes so far, 11 to go.

I'll be having an e-yarn with Tenacious D and seeking repercussions for non-voters.

since i may miss the dealine tonight, as i heard the whisper of wine, so i'm gonna vote robby bobson just to make sure i keep a vote

Commander Harris
Hmmmm, do you really think if I was bad I would be trying to get people to post, if had a team mate do you really they would just let me post so much and draw attention to myself and endanger our cause? Somehow I think the Vampires (there are only 2 remember) will be playing a tried and tested game plan, one does nothing while the other posts quite a bit, picks their nose makes a 'safe vote' and goes largely unnoticed - 'lurking in the open' I think someone described it previously, and there are quite a few doing that already.

I try to get things moving every game and you lot just sit about scratching your arses.

just like Deek in the last game? :confused:

Vote count (if I'm wrong and you don't want to point it out publicly, you can aye PM me or Ten D)

Robby Bobson - 4

JamboLad - 1

HMFCjamieHMFC -1

Cigaro -1

Tobias Funke - 1

Brian_Whittaker's_Tache - 1

yvonnejambo -1

Is Boof aware you can see everyone you send a message to?

Yup - sent the same message to all players in a one-er.

Commander Harris
Is Boof aware you can see everyone you send a message to?

I imagine that's why he sent it to everyone?

I imagine that's why he sent it to everyone?

I was just checking if he sent it to folk who didn't have roles (they'd already know we'd started) - as that would have made it easier to win.

:P

Oh so it's OK to refer to previous games when it suits you CH? ;)

I don't remember Deek playing anything like the style I am using now and have used in every Mafia game where I have been a good guy, which is to try and create a game plan from the start and flush out lurkers.

The only time I was mafia from the get go I was 'lurking in plain sight' until one of my team mates tried to vote me off. It's the safest way to play and I've already seen yvonne and one other poster playing the same style.

vote robby bobson

as i said he may not be guilty, but he's the only one whos publicly gave a reason to vote for imo, other than the quiet uns

Commander Harris
Oh so it's OK to refer to previous games when it suits you CH? ;)

I don't remember Deek playing anything like the style I am using now and have used in every Mafia game where I have been a good guy, which is to try and create a game plan from the start and flush out lurkers.

The only time I was mafia from the get go I was 'lurking in plain sight' until one of my team mates tried to vote me off. It's the safest way to play and I've already seen yvonne and one other poster playing the same style.

my point about previous games was that an individual can easily change their style/frequency for a variety of reasons - some completely benign, some more sneaky.

my point in referencing deek was to show that it is not out the question for a goon to play a high visibility type game. Especially an experienced player who knows that such a tactic will in fact make them less suspicious ;)

there is no contradiction in me doing that.

ArmiyaRomanova

Seems to be a slow-drip pile-on for Robby Bobson.

And I'm not sure I want to be a part of that - seems to me he's really put himself in the frame in a way he'd be entirely foolish to do were he a goon - the random early rounds are no time to try bluffing, imho.

Still, there's no-one else in the frame for the moment, so I'm going random...

UNVOTE : Robby Bobson

VOTE : Stella_Jambo

You guys suck. You are going to be up **** creek without a paddle once you get rid of me, all you'll be talking to is your own echo.

I don't want to post any more of my theories in case it influences the style of the Vamps. All I'll say is, I hope they win now because you guys deserve another whipping, well after all, taking one is about all you're good at. :)

Alright homies!

Apologies for low posting - it's a mixture of having a shed load to dso at work and apathy of once a ?ucking gain being a townie!!

Think I'll start a game soon, and make everyone a townie. See how you all like it then!

Seems to be a slow-drip pile-on for Robby Bobson.

And I'm not sure I want to be a part of that - seems to me he's really put himself in the frame in a way he'd be entirely foolish to do were he a goon - the random early rounds are no time to try bluffing, imho.

Still, there's no-one else in the frame for the moment, so I'm going random...

UNVOTE : Robby Bobson

VOTE : Stella_Jambo

BR is either

a) genuinely trying to be a good guy and making a concerted effort to weed out the bad guys

or

B) trying to hide the fact (way too hard) that he's actually a bad guy.

i dont necessarily believe that he's bad, but unless anyone proposes any suitable alternatives im keeping my vote for him. I've indicated that i think Tobias may be bad but theres no point me voting for him if im goin to be the only one who does so.

Another thng worth pointing out though i that some of the quiet ones may be bad guys, who are happy to let someone else do all the talking...

Brian Whittaker's Tache
You guys suck. You are going to be up **** creek without a paddle once you get rid of me, all you'll be talking to is your own echo.

I don't want to post any more of my theories in case it influences the style of the Vamps. All I'll say is, I hope they win now because you guys deserve another whipping, well after all, taking one is about all you're good at. :)

pramtoys3.gif

I've already said I'll vote Tobias if there are others willing to do so. Not really any point now but

unvote yvonne

vote Tobias

Commander Harris

in the past this is the point I would have changed my vote - only to find that I was right all along anyway. Too many times I have been swayed by the aggressive defence for fear that I was going to mess up big style and face a big "I told you so" - well not this time, I'm leaving my big fearty ways behind me :)

Seems to have been a bit of a pointless pile on on Robby,just because he is standing out. We make this mistake every game, but noone seems to be learning

I may change to Tobias as I am wary of him, as he has come up with some genius schemes in the past, but for now VOTE BEV

Her story about not posting seemed genuine enough, but then she votes Robby Bobson "just to keep her vote". Seems like the sort of thing the mafia do, throw in their votes with no real basis to try and not draw attention

p.s. just noticed that Robby asked why I was suspicious... Your spat with Yvonne just seemed a little bit pointless and unneccessary, almost like it was deliberate :confused:

I'm really not convinced about Robby, I don't want him voted off yet so

unvote Jambolad

vote Tobias Funke

That's me up to six posts, am I beyond suspicion now or just possibly a little disinterested due to lack of role...?

I got a PM woo hoo.

Imagine my disappointment.

in the past this is the point I would have changed my vote - only to find that I was right all along anyway. Too many times I have been swayed by the aggressive defence for fear that I was going to mess up big style and face a big "I told you so" - well not this time, I'm leaving my big fearty ways behind me :)

you should change to Tobias.

theres just as much chance of him being a townie/bad guy as RB. If there both townies, i would much rather keep RB.

Commander Harris
you should change to Tobias.

theres just as much chance of him being a townie/bad guy as RB. If there both townies, i would much rather keep RB.

seems to be enough sheepy votes for tobias anyway so I doubt me sticking with RB will make a difference.

UNVOTE BEV

Noone else seems to agree with my "logic", and since it seems a 2 way fight, I will VOTE TOBIAS FUNKE

Don't think Robby should be voted for sticking his neck on the line, and think he will be a more useful player than an uninterested Chris

As I went to post this though, I noticed Flux's post. It looks a bit suss to me, and seems to be a pointless vote for the sake of voting...a tactic Boof employed in the last HEroes game

UNVOTE BEV

Noone else seems to agree with my "logic", and since it seems a 2 way fight, I will VOTE TOBIAS FUNKE

Don't think Robby should be voted for sticking his neck on the line, and think he will be a more useful player than an uninterested Chris

As I went to post this though, I noticed Flux's post. It looks a bit suss to me, and seems to be a pointless vote for the sake of voting...a tactic Boof employed in the last HEroes game

i dont know why but i always think Bev's dodgy for some reason - dont think she's actually been dodgy since ive been playing though, so law of averages states she'll be bad at some point!

alright folks glad to see everyone is getting there votes in :). I will have a quick tally up when i get home from work around 7, well hopefully if the PC isnt still being a t!t :)

5 players still to have active votes.

Currently it's a nerve-jangling

Tobias Funke - 6

Robby Bobson - 5

Brian's Tache - 1

CCCP - 1

Cigaro - 1

HMFCjamie - 1

11 votes seals the fate before the deadline (which is still 10 pm, as far as I know).

Haven't we been here before? Different user names but the same two players!

I'm all for someone who's a bit gung ho in these games so I'll vote Tobias Funke too it'll soon become clear if Robby is good or bad anyhow I'd think.

Robby Bobson has confused the living daylights out me.

I dont know if he is good or bad. I think he's good but does he just want to make me think that :confused:

Feel a bit sorry for Tobias getting a pile of votes as he's not said anythign but then again is he not saying anything becuase he has something to hide !

I dont want to vote for Tobias or Robby becuase im really not sure so for the sake of vooting im going to vote cigaro

Commander Harris

I dont know if he is good or bad. I think he's good but does he just want to make me think that :confused:

Feel a bit sorry for Tobias getting a pile of votes as he's not said anythign but then again is he not saying anything becuase he has something to hide !

I dont want to vote for Tobias or Robby becuase im really not sure so for the sake of vooting im going to vote cigaroi

cigaroi - that would be the masculine plural of Cigaro in the nominative case in Greek. :)

riveting fact eh? you'll sleep sound tonight.

cigaroi - that would be the masculine plural of Cigaro in the nominative case in Greek. :)

riveting fact eh? you'll sleep sound tonight.

Ssshhhh! Surely if its mis-spelt it doesn't count!

:P

Weird how there's a pile-on for me.

Maxi panicked when he saw he was going to be killed off and voted for me, so at least when I die you'll know who to go after.

I dont want to vote for Tobias or Robby becuase im really not sure so for the sake of vooting im going to vote cigaro

It's actually because I was out up town this afternoon getting new shoes!

:wavey:

Changed muy mind already seeing as im unsure of him and he is the only one giving away that he actually has a role of some sort. I may regret this.

Unvote Cigaro

Vote robby bobson

Archived