Vampires - The Curse of Shedsylvania

Dandyman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You will regret it if I get lynched. Not sure about Tobias but I am sure about myself, I am a good chap who can whip this town into shape for a fight against the Vamps, what good is Tobias to us exactly?

All I'm asking is you trust me this round and the doc to protect me if it's the vamp's turn to kill. I'm sure if I make it to tomorrow we can start forming a plan of action and bump off a vamp while time is on our side.

You will regtet it if I get lynched. Not sure about Tobias but I am sure about myself, I am a good chap who can whip this town into shape for a fight against the Vamps, what good is Tobias to us exactly?

All I'm asking is you trust me this round and the doc to protect me if it's the vamp's turn to kill. I'm sure if I make it to tomorrow we can start forming a plan of action and bump off a vamp while time is on our side.

Interesting comment. Would you like to explain it further?

Commander Harris
You will regtet it if I get lynched. Not sure about Tobias but I am sure about myself, I am a good chap who can whip this town into shape for a fight against the Vamps, what good is Tobias to us exactly?

asking for protection this early on? are you THAT important to us?

wouldn't the vamps prefer to leave someone who almost got lynched? unless you want protection from someone else?

Nope! Went up the high street though.

Got these -

3405077570_exlg.jpg

and

3500687770_exlg.jpg

:)

2 pairs of shoes?

wummin.

1 pair is more than adequate

You have been a lurker in almost all of the previous games, when you are a townie and when you are a baddie. So I don't see what reason people have for preserving a sneaky bugger who hides in the background.

You have been a lurker in almost all of the previous games, when you are a townie and when you are a baddie. So I don't see what reason people have for preserving a sneaky bugger who hides in the background.

Here's a good reason - not killing a townie?

Whereas you have claimed a role immediately and demanded protection, changed your avatar and gone gung-ho, and yet I'm the untrustworthy one?

:P

Here's a good reason - not killing a townie?

Whereas you have claimed a role immediately and demanded protection, changed your avatar and gone gung-ho, and yet I'm the untrustworthy one?

:P

I'm just getting into the spirit of things. Like I always do, what's the point of playing if you don't get involved? :confused:

I'm just getting into the spirit of things. Like I always do, what's the point of playing if you don't get involved? :confused:

Observing others who seem a bit too confident.

I'm not sure between Bobby Robson and Tobias - I think one of them may be bad as it looks as if the mafia could be trying to save their man - whenever we've had a split vote in the past, one of them is normally bad. I don't have a clue just now though so...

Vote Bev

Don't have a reason, just don't want to get yellow carded for not voting or lynching a fellow townie.

Might unvote later.

Just thinking, Robby's tactics would be mental if he was a bad guy right?

In the last game Deek and I, who were both bad, posted a lot, but we never did anything so reckless, so wild and bizarre. It would be about the riskiest tactic ever seen, but Robby might just be that mad!

I'm not sure between Bobby Robson and Tobias - I think one of them may be bad as it looks as if the mafia could be trying to save their man - whenever we've had a split vote in the past, one of them is normally bad. I don't have a clue just now though so...

Vote Bev

Don't have a reason, just don't want to get yellow carded for not voting or lynching a fellow townie.

Might unvote later.

Not sure how they could be trying to save their man, as there is only 2 of them!

I am totally unsure, and my vote for Tobias was as I thought Robby was less dodgy. But then a couple of the more recent posts have got me swithering again. That's why I wanted to go for another lurker, but noone else was buying it

In the last game Deek and I, who were both bad, posted a lot, but we never did anything so reckless, so wild and bizarre. It would be about the riskiest tactic ever seen, but Robby might just be that mad!

That's what I am wondering!!!

He was taking a bit of heat, so then hints at having some sort of role. He ain't gonna get any resistance just now, as noone else will want to out themselves this early. Could it be his plan to ingratiate himself with everyone for a few days while the vamps build up their numbers

:ahhhhhhh:

But he is now making people think exactly that: He wouldn't do it if he was a baddie...

Not sure how they could be trying to save their man, as there is only 2 of them!

I am totally unsure, and my vote for Tobias was as I thought Robby was less dodgy. But then a couple of the more recent posts have got me swithering again. That's why I wanted to go for another lurker, but noone else was buying it

interesting choice of words :cool:

But he is now making people think exactly that: He wouldn't do it if he was a baddie...

yep, that may be exactly what he wants us to think...

They had them in today. I looked at them and another pair, but I have some Airwalks that are more than comfortable enough.

Might get them in a few months though. They're smehrt.

interesting choice of words :cool:

:rolleyes:

What I meant was noone else was agreeing with my plan

This game is too easy to make stupid mistakes when you don't re-read everything you post through paranoia

I think Robby is trying to get noticed to either get protected or turned.

I think in that case he might be a townie just looking for a change in role without being killed, hence the deflection of votes to tobias.

This reminds me exactly of Boof's first game, I was a good guy and done exactly the same thing and 2 gang members started a campaign against me but I turned it back on them. I think that was the only game where we lynched a baddie on day 1.

Methinks one of the Vampires in this game will have been keen to get rid of me ASAP without wasting a night kill, so when you find out my identity look back to who cast the first stone.

My job here is done for now, might be back before the deadline. Just incase I am not, good night.

They had them in today. I looked at them and another pair, but I have some Airwalks that are more than comfortable enough.

Might get them in a few months though. They're smehrt.

Are they still ?70?

I dont need new trainers but I am so tempted!:biggrin:

Maybe we've hit the nail on the head, so they've countered by piling on a townie? That's how it's pretty even? I dunno - it's been a stressfull day.

Hmmmm having a conversation about shoes on the game thread.

Poofs

meaningles chit-chat, or something altogether more sinister?

:nooo:

Right Ive just had a call and have to go do some work tonight now. Not sure how long it will take so might not be around for deadline.

Really unconvinced about vote for either Tobias or Robby. A vote for Jamie looks like would be a wasted vote, so will Vote Tobias Funke If I get on before deadline will see how things go.

Right ok I dont think we should get rid of Robby Bobson at the moment as he might actually be a really important role.

Vote Tobias

Im not really sure though.

UNVOTE TOBIAS FUNKE

Basically I don't think either of them are vampire, so I am going to turn my attentions elsewhere for now

Time for a recap...

Cesnauskis+10
Greetings!

With our dysmal performance last time round I think we shouldn't jump in straight away and be a bit more cautious.

Vote Sweeney

Vote Sweeney

Everyone's posted now, but your first post is a bit of a shocker!

I suggest you give some reasoning for your votes if you don't want a quick lynching!

Cesnauskis+10
Everyone's posted now, but your first post is a bit of a shocker!

I suggest you give some reasoning for your votes if you don't want a quick lynching!

Just voting for him because he hasn't been voted for, at least, I don't think he has...?

Just voting for him because he hasn't been voted for, at least, I don't think he has...?

Fair enough...

Day 1 is basically a lottery anyway, as you have probably seen from the random voting

18 active votes at the moment.

Still to get votes from HMFCjamieHMFC and Rossi_1983 (if you have voted, gie's a shout)

Current standings (I think - given it's been bloody pandemonium!!)

Robby Bobson - 7

Tobias Funke - 6

Brian Whittaker's Tache - 1

colincameron'spenalty - 1

Cigaro - 1

Beverley - 1

Sweeney - 1

Archived