Black and White hearts pictures coloured!

Scotland

Dean Winchester

Just wanting to run this by you as I'm sure you'd probably prefer a front-on picture of Driver. But, I think that there could be a quite nice effect gained from using this picture. Just say if you think otherwise. :thumbsup:

0,,10289~7190955,00.jpg

Cheers bud. B)

The Official Hearts Site. But it's a hack as they've locked people from saving pictures from it. I'll drop you a wee PM on how to use it. And it was, in fact, against Killie.

Can anyone help get a decent picture of Kello? This is about the best that I can find.

0,,10289~5925586,00.jpg

Driver ones fine by me. As for the Kello one how about one of these:

6375_1027743110920_1745606801_54238_7193872_n.jpg

article-1178529-04D9B312000005DC-970_468x286.jpg

610x.jpg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finding any decent picture of Kello is hard, despite being another one of our great players this season.

Finding any decent picture of Kello is hard, despite being another one of our great players this season.

I know. :down:

Think I will probabbly use the bottom one as you get (almost) the full body. <_<

jamboinglasgow

Hey Ruairidh, just wondering. Who did your picture in the signiture?

He did it himself, Bud. :thumbsup:

Cheers :)

Yeah I did it myself :P Im guessing you want one so if you give me a picture i'll try to come up with something :)

I've got to the stage where I wish the photographers in Tynecastle would take photos in High Resolution.

The quality of the photos on the websites, are good for signatures, they'll do for wallpapers but ain't great, and on the whole are fairly poor in every sense of the word...ok rant over.

kingantti1874

Cheers :)

Yeah I did it myself :P Im guessing you want one so if you give me a picture i'll try to come up with something :)

very cool: can i ask what software you are using to come up with these?

Hi mate.

Is there any chance that you could do this badge without the flames at the top but instead have the same maroon 'effect' that is below the badge?

Cheers if possible.

C

post-1784-12672126027483_thumb.jpg

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Lovely mate.

Got it on my phone already.

Many thanks again.

I'm due you a few pints now.

:thumbsup:

Lovely mate.

Got it on my phone already.

Many thanks again.

I'm due you a few pints now.

Nae bother Craig. Any Time. :)

Cheers :) I thought i'd choose the 2 most relevant players as, Goncalves...well I don't know whats happening and Balogh, to be honest it's more Kello thats been involved this season :P

Right so, not a very exciting update but, I have just tidied up a few links in my photobucket account to make it easier to post on here, so please tell me if any of the pictures aren't working.

I have found an old picture of the 1956 team going on the train through to Glasgow dated 21 April 1956, in my Dad's attic. All are wearing suits and white heather. It's a really stunning picture, all the players looking extremely excited. Sadly, over the years the quality has deteriorated greatly, with a huge tear being the most prominent piece of damage. I am currently spending a lot of time restoring it so I hope it will all be worthwhile when it comes out the other end of Photoshop. So, this thread will sink down the pages for a while but I'll keep you all updated with how it gets on.

I have found an old picture of the 1956 team going on the train through to Glasgow dated 21 April 1956, in my Dad's attic. All are wearing suits and white heather. It's a really stunning picture, all the players looking extremely excited. Sadly, over the years the quality has deteriorated greatly, with a huge tear being the most prominent piece of damage. I am currently spending a lot of time restoring it so I hope it will all be worthwhile when it comes out the other end of Photoshop. So, this thread will sink down the pages for a while but I'll keep you all updated with how it gets on.

That sounds amazing mate. Look forward to it appearing.

C

That sounds amazing mate. Look forward to it appearing.

C

I've never seen it anywhere else before, and it doesn't seem to be on London Hearts.

The Caption Says, in printed letters on what seems to be tape:

THE HEARTS PLAYERS SPORTED SPRIGS OF WHITE HEATHER IN THEIR LAPELS WHEN THEY LEFT WAVERLEY STATION FOR GLASGOW. THIS PICTURE SHOWS MEMBERS OF THE TEAM SNAPPED HAVING THEIR....

(This bit is kind of obscured but I think it says)

...PRE-MATCH MEAL. STANDING(L. to r.) MR. T. S. ARNOTT, STATIONMASTER: GLIDDEN, MACKENZIE, CUMMING, TRAINER, HARVEY and WARDHAUGH. SITTING CRAWFORD, MACKAY, BAULD AND YOUNG.

Ok, so this is the said picture before and after restoration. I shall add colour to it soon.

Before:

1956-1.jpg

After:

1956fixed.jpg

That is superb mate.

I've never seen that photo before.

Very good work. Look forward to the colour version.

That is superb mate.

I've never seen that photo before.

Very good work. Look forward to the colour version.

First time I'd ever seen it as well. Didn't appear to be on London Hearts either. Of course there were a few smudges etc. that I couldn't really do much about, but they should even themselves out when in colour.

alwaysthereinspirit

Ok, so this is the said picture before and after restoration. I shall add colour to it soon.

Before:

1956-1.jpg

After:

1956fixed.jpg

It's probably just me but does Bauld not look a wee bit like the lead singer with Haircut 100?

J.T.F.Robertson

It's probably just me but does Bauld not look a wee bit like the lead singer with Haircut 100?

Good looking guy and what a feckin team! So few left now. down.gif

superb photo of them as well :bravo:

jamboinglasgow

have to admit that as well. Makes you jealous, good looking and a fantastic football player.

Good picture though. Interesting to see a young Dave MacKay. Never seen him look so youthful, most pictures of him are much later on in his career and tbh are not the most flattering.

Though what is Jeff Sterling doing between Glidden and Cumming? :teehee:

JHunter1874

The Official Hearts Site. But it's a hack as they've locked people from saving pictures from it.

use printscreen button for these sites then just paste to editing program or plain old windows paint, then crop the crap and you've got yourself a nice photo to work with. :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Slowly getting there regarding the 56 picture, causing a few problems though :rolleyes:

So, in the meantime, any requests? :thumbsup:

Just ignore this. :rolleyes:

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/page/xmlPhotoGalleries/detailtypeid_1/detailid_1997067/populate_1/0,,10289,00.xml

I wonder if any of you use firefox? If you do, have you seen the firefox persona things? basically like a background at the top and bottom of your browser, could someone with the technical know how and the time maybe make a hearts one?

http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/

I wonder if any of you use firefox? If you do, have you seen the firefox persona things? basically like a background at the top and bottom of your browser, could someone with the technical know how and the time maybe make a hearts one?

http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/

Personally, I don't, but if none of the others use it either; I'll find out how to make one. :thumbsup:

jeff.jpg

Personally, I don't, but if none of the others use it either; I'll find out how to make one. :thumbsup:

jeff.jpg

That friggin tracksuit!

:yucky:

WorldChampions1902

Slowly getting there regarding the 56 picture, causing a few problems though :rolleyes:

So, in the meantime, any requests? :thumbsup:

What can you do with this one of The King ?

WillieBauldHearts.jpg

Archived