Black and White hearts pictures coloured!

Scotland

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good to see this thread is still going. It's got some cracking pictures in it..

Cheers, will try and keep it going for as long as people still want it :)

Now, I will have to get something done for next week's birthday. I have a wee idea, and it WILL link back to the post #1 in this thread. Although, not sure if it will be that easy.

• 2 weeks later...

Well this is it.

1 Year on.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank you all for staying with us and to everyone who has posted on here in the past year. I love this thread and hope you all enjoy it as much as I love keeping it going.

Thank You

Fraser

Not Sure if it's too obvious but I've made this picture using lots of Tiny, different coloured versions of the 1956 picture from post Numero Uno.

1-1.jpg

Once again,

Thank you for Staying with us.

Fraser

Black and white background leaving the players coloured?

Any chance you can take out the writing at the bottom?

22342_275109924761_234342874761_4621607_7425993_n_thumb.jpg

Black and white background leaving the players coloured?

Any chance you can take out the writing at the bottom?

I'll give it a go.

• 3 weeks later...
Frankenstein Jambo.

Hi Scotland and co, just wondering if you do 1 for me.

It would be great if you could, would you be able to take this picture and put colour into it and also put the recent Hearts strip onto to him?

Thanks.

Willie%20Bauld%203.jpg

It would be great if you could, would you be able to take this picture and put colour into it and also put the recent Hearts strip onto to him?

Thanks.

Willie%20Bauld%203.jpg

I'm not sure it would be that easy to put a new strip onto that exact picture as you need it in pretty much an identical pose. What I'm sure can be done a little easier is doing it with a different picture of the king. I'm not sure if that would be OK? Donny or one of the others may be able to fulfill your original request, though.

Frankenstein Jambo.
I'm not sure it would be that easy to put a new strip onto that exact picture as you need it in pretty much an identical pose. What I'm sure can be done a little easier is doing it with a different picture of the king. I'm not sure if that would be OK? Donny or one of the others may be able to fulfill your original request, though.

Beggars canni be choosers. any pictures that you'd suggest could be done?

Frankenstein Jambo.
For example, I think, that this one:

1946-4708.jpg

Could be merged with:

0,,10289~8267790,00.jpg

As they are in pretty similair poses.

Thats fine - just for a wallpaper.

Thanks alot.

Thats fine - just for a wallpaper.

Thanks alot.

When you said it was for a wallpaper, I decided to have a bit of fun with it. So I stylised it a little. If you don't like it, please say, mate.

bauld.jpg

For example, I think, that this one:

1946-4708.jpg

Could be merged with:

0,,10289~8267790,00.jpg

As they are in pretty similair poses.

heartsoldnew1l.jpg

EDIT - Didn't realise you posted one, personally I think yours is better

Thanks.

Willie%20Bauld%203.jpg

Here are a few (admittedly poor) efforts.

WillieBauld7.png

WillieBauld8.png

WillieBauld5.png

Frankenstein Jambo.

Right, am gonna attempt to do one of these pics. Don't have a clue just yet so could someone give me instructions please?

Thanks.

Right, am gonna attempt to do one of these pics. Don't have a clue just yet so could someone give me instructions please?

Thanks.

There are some instructions a few pages back that scotland provided. I gave it ago, the basics are quite simple, but theres a lot I don't have a clue about. You've got to have the time to do it though, might have another go myself sometime.

They're brilliant, Donny! :)

How'd you manage them?

Cheers Fraser......:food-smiley-004:

I trawled through loads of pics on Hearts official site til I found some that resembled Willie Bauld's pose, then copied/pasted them over the original, resized - erased the bits I didn't want, done a few minor tweaks and Bob's your uncle.......... :thumb:

So I'd better thank Hearts official photographer for half-inching his/her great snaps, coz I reckon it would be frowned upon. :sneaky:

jimjeffries3.png

I am working on a couple, here's just one at the mo... from the '56 cup final.

Any requests are welcome.

Original:

0,,10289~3736230,00.jpg

New:

Photobucket

is there any chance of you doing anything with walter kidd he was my hero thanks

is there any chance of you doing anything with walter kidd he was my hero thanks

Yup, that's fine.

If you have any specific pictures, just post them up.

Love the Bobby Kirk coloured photo. Looks amazing.

I'm resorting to making radom graphics to fill my time so may as well post them here.

jamboskickbackbanner.jpg

Love the Bobby Kirk coloured photo. Looks amazing.

I'm resorting to making radom graphics to fill my time so may as well post them here.

jamboskickbackbanner.jpg

Thanks mate, think it is one of the best ones I have done, out of the lot.

Think you have really made the hearts badge at the side stand out. Well done :2thumbsup:

Cheers, although I was only doing it out of boredom but glad you like it.

I think i'm also learning the art that sometimes less is more.

If you enjoy it then, great!

You really have a great talent for it, and I too agree taht sometimes 'less is more'.

Oh, and loving the Michael Stewart picture. :)

I need help. I used to make FIFA covers. You have seen my Hearts one I think. However I was wondering if somebody would send me scans of the most recent Hearts annual as I need large photos to create the covers and would love to make a new one.

Any help would be gladly appreciated.

I need help. I used to make FIFA covers. You have seen my Hearts one I think. However I was wondering if somebody would send me scans of the most recent Hearts annual as I need large photos to create the covers and would love to make a new one.

Any help would be gladly appreciated.

I'm away out in a minute or two, but I could do this if you want. It would have to be tomorrow, though. What players are you after?

I'm away out in a minute or two, but I could do this if you want. It would have to be tomorrow, though. What players are you after?

That would be awesome...any you can get would be great, im not too fussy, just pictures you think would look good in a cover, and preferably full body images, not just the top half of players.

Thank you.

Just starting to scan (300DPI)

There isn't a lot, but there is a few that could probably fit the bill. Shouldn't take long.

Archived